Status: I really hope you like this as much as I do.

We Are Rising From the Grave

Chapter 2: This girl in a box

I woke up in the morning to charlie licking my face and Ronnie looking around my room at my pictures that I had hung up. I pushed myself up onto my elbows, "How was your first night?" he asked not making eye contact. "It was good" I moaned. "So who was this guy?" he asked pointing to my picture of my and my friend Bret. "He was just my friend" I explained. "So you don't have a boyfriend?" "No, why?" "I was making sure I didn't take you from someone or if I had to meet someone" he explained walking out of my room. I fell back onto my pillows and smiled. I got up and walked to my closet and put on leggings, a jean skirt, a black shirt, a black hoodie, and moccinsins. I went and straightened my long black hair and did my make up. I grabbed my camera and walked down stairs. "Hear you go" Derek said hanging me a plate with bacon, and eggs on it. I slid it on the table and walked to an apple. "I don't eat meet" I explained as everyone looked at me. "So can we go into the city?" I asked. "We have to get to the studio to do some press, but you can go and I can meet you at the coffee spot" Ronnie said. "That's fine" I explained. I grabbed my bag from the counter and walked outside. I put my headphones in to Marilyn Manson and walked down the street. It wasn't a far walk to the city and I just followed signs into I found a park. The park looked nice and there wasn't many people in there so I walked in. I started taking pictures of rocks and tree's and it was cool. I looked for a place to sit down and call Bret. I was looking around and this kid caught my eye. He was tall, and had long black hair, and tattoos and lip piercings. I looked at him and he looked at me so I turned my head and started to walk the other way. I turned back around and he was still staring at me. I took a deep breath and turned around and walked over to him, "Can I help you?" I asked. "No, I just thought you were a really beauty" he said. I smirked and felt my cheeks turn bright red. "You a photographer?" he asked. "yeah." "Very cool, maybe we can take a picture, it might last longer" he said grabbing his phone and taking a picture. "What's your number?" he asked. I didn't know what to think, I didn't know if I made a friend or what, but I gave him my number. "Nicholas" he said as I put my number in his phone and he did the same on mine. I handed him his phone back and he looked at the name, "Echo, very different" he said laughing. I smirked, "So do you know any good music places around hear?" I asked. "Yeah, what, you new hear in town or something?" "Yeah, I just moved up hear yesterday from Ohio" I explained. "Small town girl, I like it. Shouldn't you have someone with you showing you around?" "Well I was kinda hoping you would" I said smirking. "Well I think I have time to show a pretty girl around" he said grabbing my hand and running through the park. "Wait, I have to meet my brother at the coffee place in an hour" I explained. "Well that's not enough time to show you Scranton, maybe we'll hang out again tomorrow?" "I'd like that" I said. He took me across the street to the music store and we walked around. "SO who do you like?" I asked. "I like Slipknot, Manson, HIM..." "Really, I love Manson, and HIM" i said. "A pretty girl, with good taste in music, and men...where did you come from?" he said making me blush again. "I have to get going, where the coffee place again?" "If you leave hear make a left and go down a block" he said. "Text me tomorrow and I'll show you some more" he said. I walked out of the store and to the coffee place to meet Ronnie who was late. I didn't bother me, it gave me time to think about Nick. When Ronnie came in he was so glad to see me, we ordered drinks and talked for a little bit and then we went home. I loaded my pictures to my computer and was looking through then when I heard my door open. "Echo" a voice called. I turned to see Ron and Ryan. I turned back to my computer when they came walking back in. "Who's that?" Ron asked. "I explained I had just met him at the park today, and that I had to get to sleep to talk to him in the morning. They left my room and I turned out the lights and walked to my bed and laid down. I couldn't get those green eyes out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicholas Matthews is so cute he was so nice when I met him last Saturday