Status: I really hope you like this as much as I do.

We Are Rising From the Grave

Chapter 3: I fell

In the morning I woke up really late to texts from Nick. He told me to meet him at the record store. I got up and walked down stairs in my Pj pants and a black tank top, no one was home. I walked back upstairs and saw Charlie sitting on my bed. i walked over and sat next to him, "Shhh don't tell Ronnie" I said laughing and kissing his furry head. I walked to my closet and put out some black jeans and a white shirt and converse and got dressed. I walked to the bathroom and curled my hair and did my make up and grabbed my headphones and phone from the sink. I walked down stairs and grabbed the house key and said bye to Charlie and left. I walked my rout down to town and text ed Nick back that I was on my way. i walked and got a coffee and then walked to the record store. I walked around till I saw him in the back. I was behind him and put my hands over his eyes, him being taller made it more difficult. He turned and hugged me and we laughed, "I was waiting forever" he said. I laughed. "You really had to go get coffee?" he said. "Yeah, want some?" He shook his head. "Let's go to the park, I want to talk" he said grabbing my hand. We walked out side and over to the park and we sat on a rock. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "look, I know your new hear and all but I felt something from you that I never felt from anyone, and I wanted to know if we'd ever be more than friends?" I thought about what Nick said and it was true. I liked Bret back home but he didn't make me feel the way Nick does. I wanted to be more than friends to, but should I tell him? I waited a minute and the looked into his eyes, "Kiss me and I'll tell you what I think" I said. He leaned in and put his hand against my check and pushed his lips on mine. When he pulled away I opened my eyes to his deep green eyes. "I kinda want to be more than friends to" I said. "When can we make it happen?" I thought of something slick to say but I didn't feel like it, "How about now...if my brother approves" I said. He laughed and agreed. "So when can I meet your brother?" "How about tonight?" He said that was fine and I gave him my address and he said he'd be over tonight at six. I left the park and walked back home to see if Ronnie or someone was home. I walked in and everyone was sitting around doing nothing. "Let's go move move move" I yelled starting to go into a panic. "What's wrong?" Ronnie yelled. "Look, I met this kid and before I do anything I want your stamp of approval and he's coming over tonight so let's move move mo-" "Echo calm down" Derek yelled. "We can order pizza" Ron said. "And clean up a little" I said running to my room to get a shower. I was up in my bathroom blasting Manson when I heard something fall in my room. I opened the door and looked and everything was in place. I shut the door again and turned on the hot water to let it run for a little bit. I got undressed and walked into the water. After I was done I was standing in the mirror brushing my hair. I was trying to dry it because I only had an hour to get ready. I was trying to hurry but I saw something in the mirror behind me. I jumped and turned to see nothing. I ignored it and went on singing Heart shaped glasses. I then saw the figure again and when I turned he was still standing there. "Wh-who are you?" I mumbled. He stood there quietly like I didn't notice him. "I can see you" I yelled. "I'm sorry, I was just curios, I haven't seem a human in forever" he said. "Who are you?" "I'm Devin, I'm a ghost, your human" he said. "Yeah, I'm Echo, and I'm in a hurry right now, I'll talk to you later if that's ok?" "Can I bring my friends with me?" "I don't care" I said. I went back to doing my hair and make up then I went and put on the clothes I had on before and a black jacket. I ran down stairs with only 15 minutes to spare, Ronnie and his friends were all in the kitchen waiting. I ran into make sure everything was in shape and I heard the knock on the door. "Go answer it" I yelled trying to hide behind Ryan. "No he's your...person" Ronnie said. I smirked and walked out to the front door and pulled it open.