‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

5. Johnny's Bar

It was Monday and we were driving to the airport with Ryan. Ryan understood what was going on and wouldn’t tell Chris anything. I grabbed my luggage from the back and followed Ricky and Jess while Devin followed me. I didn’t enjoy flying. I hated flying actually. We walked through the airport to our destination then waited a few minutes before we could board the plane. I was shaking a little too much because Ricky grabbed my hand.

“You okay, PG?” Ricky asked. I looked over at him. I nodded.

“I’m just nervous about flying.” I said.

“Yeah, Chris is the same way.” He said then quickly covered his mouth. I shrugged. Our plane was called and Ricky went over to Jess as Devin walked over to me. He hugged me.

“It’ll be okay, beautiful.” He whispered in my ear. I smiled and relaxed into his touch. The plane to California wasn’t that entirely bad and pretty fast after we got in the air but maybe that’s because I had Devin there talking to me the whole way. He was a good distraction. When we got to the airport, the guys turned on their phones and about ten minutes later someone was calling them. We all knew who it was though.

“Answer the phone.” I said.

“Hello.” Ricky answered then stepped away from us to take the call because he didn’t want to talk to Chris with us around. I knew that was what was happening.

“You don’t think Ricky will tell Chris where we are, do you?” I asked. Jess shrugged.

“I don’t think he will and if he does then do you really think Chris is going to fly all the way out here?” Devin asked.

“Maybe, if he knows that we’re here together. I don’t know.” I said. Devin shook his head.

“Don’t worry about Chris for this whole trip.” He said grabbing my hand as Ricky walked back to us then we made our way out of the airport. We grabbed a taxi and made our way to a hotel that was on the beach. Once we were in the hotel room, Jess and I in one while Devin and Ricky were in another one but too be honest, I doubt that’ll last long.

“You know, I thought you and Chris were cute together but you and Devin are also cute. Why must you be so darn pretty, PG?” Jess asked. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m far from it. I think it’s Devin and we aren’t together.” I said. Jess shrugged. There was a knock on the door and Jess went over and answered it. It was the guys.

“Hello.” I looked up and saw them standing there.

“What’s up?” I asked. My phone made a noise to let me know that I had a text message. I looked at it and smiled.

From: MattyUTD
you back in Cali?
yes, I brought a few people with me. You in Cali or Arizona?

“Who are you texting? Your lover boy or?” Jess asked. I looked at her then around at the other two. I shook my head.

“Are you guys familiar with the band Upon this Dawning?” I asked. Ricky and Devin nodded while Jess shook her head.

From: MattyUTD
In Cali with Teo, Luca, and Charlie. Let’s hang out?
Sure. I think we’re going out to eat. I’m not sure where but yeah, want to meet up?

“You guys don’t mind if we hang out with Teo, Matty, Luca, and Charlie?” I asked Jess, Ricky, and Devin.

“No, I think we’re touring with them sometime in the future.” Ricky said. I nodded.

“Sweet. We should go to the restaurant beside Johnny’s Bar.” I said. They laughed.

“We don’t know where that is but okay.” Ricky said.

“I forgot. Sorry. Let me just text them and we’ll head out. Is it all good with you two?” I asked Devin and Jess. They nodded.

From: MattyUTD
well duhh. Where at?
the restaurant beside Johnny’s Bar? Sound good?
Sound great. See you later, babe.

“Alright, they are meeting us there. Jess, I think you’ll love these guys. They’re funny.” I said. She laughed then grabbed Ricky’s hand as we walked out of the hotel room. We didn’t have to go very far since we were just staying down the street from it. Johnny’s Bar My first bartending gig. I smiled. I miss this place. I’ll have to stop in there to see if Jeff was still working there. We walked into the building and heard a little ruckus going on. I knew it was the others. I walked pass the greeter and went straight back to them

“My favorite mother fucking Italians, what the fuck is up?” I asked. Matty jumped up first and tackled me into a hug.

“We’re the ONLY Italians you know, bitch.” Teo said.

“Hey, fuck you.” I said. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes because we had a little bit of history when they first moved here.

“Don’t tell Teo to fuck you, Phoenix. You know what will happen?” Charlie said hugging me. I nodded. We all sat around for hours just hanging out with them.

“We should all go to Johnny’s Bar?” Teo said. The others nodded while Ricky, Devin, Jess, and I just sat there.

“Couple of hours won’t hurt?” Matty said standing up, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door. Jess jumped up and followed Matty and I out of the restaurant. Soon the others were with us.

“We’re just going to go back to the hotel.” Devin said as Ricky nodded.

“It was fun meeting you.” Jess said hooking her arm with Ricky.

“Babe, go hang out with them. Have fun. I know you drink, I’m not going to make you not drink. I’ll be back at the hotel.” Ricky said kissing her cheek. They were cute.

“I’ll keep an eye on her, Ricky.” I said.

“See you later.” Devin said. I looked over at him. He had barely said a word.

“We can talk later, alright.” I said hugging him. He nodded. We watched them walk away.

“What’s up with you two?” Teo asked.

“Nothing. I used to date Chris Motionless and Devin was there. He’s my second best guy friend. Ricky being my first best guy friend.” I said.

“Hurtful.” Matty and Teo both said. I rolled my eyes.

“You guys are my first and second best Italians guy friends.” I said.

“Ouch, That hurts. Right Luca?” Charlie asked.

“Shut up. I love you all.” I said as we walked into Johnny’s Bar. Jeff was standing behind the bar.

“How’s my favorite bartender doing?” I asked. Jeff looked up from cleaning a glass.

“Phoenix, long time no see. What’ s up?” Jeff asked.

“Not a whole lot of anything. How’s the bar been?” I asked.

“Great. I see the Avenged guys every other weekend.” Jeff said. I smiled. I fucking love Avenged Sevenfold.

“That’s bad ass. Can we get a few beers?” Teo asked. Jeff nodded. We sat at the bar and just talked some more. Teo was getting a little to touchy feely with Jess.

“Teo, stop. She’s with Ricky.” Matty said. Teo shrugged.

“You quit drinking?” Jeff asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, I had to. I did some shit.” I said. We were there for two hours. I happened to glance at the door just as I saw him walk in. My stomach flipped.

“Jeff, can I get Jack and coke?” I asked. He made it up expecting me to hand it to the one of the others. I downed it before slamming it on the bar again and hitting it again. Jeff made me another one.

“I think I should stop drinking because I don’t think she’s going to stop.” Jess said. I shrugged before looking around and saw him standing by the pool table. I should have never came here. He was like a fucking regular here. He looked at me, smiled then walked over to me. The others knew who it was so when he walked up to me, they jumped up and stood in front of me.

“You always got your pussy ass posse with you, Phoenix.” He spat.

“I see you still have that nasty ass pussy you call of a girlfriend, Green.” I spat back. He laughed.

“I was the best fucking guy you’ve ever had.” He said.

“Go to hell, Max.” I said downing my drink. He rolled his eyes then walked back over to his slutty girlfriend.

“You fucked Max Green?” Jess whispered.

“Not my best moments. I was fucked up at the time.” I said. Jess just nodded. He was still staring and I had the drinks coming. I knew that I wasn’t going to feel the best in the morning. I had relapse because that mother fucker had to show up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck! It's been a month or so since I've updated. I'm super sorry about that. I hope you all can forgive me. A lot of shit as happened. I have a lot of problems going on with my life. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm not going to promise that I'll be able to update any sooner but I'm going to try. Thanks for the comments. I love reading them. :)