‹ Prequel: City Lights
Sequel: Eternally Yours
Status: Completed! Leave comments!

Destroy Everything

6. I'm so Sorry

“Jessica Poo Poo. You’re my best friend.” Phoenix slurred as we walked down the street. Teo and Matty both helping me with Phoenix to the hotel. I text Ricky telling him we were on our way back and it would be best if they had the bed ready. He asked why and I told him he will know in a few minutes. We stumbled into the hotel causing a lot of noise. I quickly apologized. We made our way to the elevator and we said goodbye to Teo and and Matty.

“We hang out tomorrow, Matty?” Phoenix slurred. She wasn’t even making sense. Matty nodded then waved goodbye. We rode the elevator up to the fifth floor.

“Jessi, Phoenix doesn’t feel good.” She said in third person. We walked out of the elevator and I saw Ricky and Devin standing in the hallway.

“What the hell happened?” Ricky asked taking Phoenix from me.

“Max fucking Green.” PG slurred.

“What happened with Max Green?” Devin asked.

“I don’t fucking want to talk about it. I just want my bed, please.” She slurred. We walked into the PG and I’s room. PG went into the bathroom to change.

“Fuck you!” I heard Phoenix shout then glass breaking. We all jumped up and raced to the bathroom door. Ricky started banging on the door.

“PG, what was that? Are you okay? Answer me, please?” Ricky asked. I heard crying.

“This isn’t fair. My life is always going to be fucked up. I can’t do this anymore.” Phoenix cried.

“Phoenix, don’t do anything. Please, don’t.” Devin said.

“No, Devin. You guys are so much better off without me. I’m just a fuck up. I’m just a piece of shit. I’ll only ruin your life. Chris got out while he still could.” PG said. I looked Ricky and Devin. I began to pace back and forth.

“What the fuck are we going to do?” Ricky whispered.

“Call Chris. Call her uncle. Call someone.” Devin said. I grabbed my phone and dial one person that I knew was close and I knew that was close with Phoenix.

“Hello.” He answered groggily.

“PG, Ricky, Devin and I are in Huntington Beach and PG is locked in the bathroom, drunk with broken pieces of mirror. We don’t know what to do. Can you help?” I asked.

“Get her to keep talking to you. Where are you guys staying at? I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He said.

“We’re at the hotel on the beach. It’s Marriott View or something like that. We’re room 206.” I said, hanging up the phone.

“Austin is coming to help.” I whispered.

“Phoenix, love. Are you okay?” Devin asked. No answer.

“Phoenix. Please. Are you okay?” Ricky asked with a shaking voice.

“I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.” Phoenix cried. I heard a thud. I was literally going to puke all over. I hated this. This was the worst night of my life. Thank you, Max asshole Green. There was a knock on the door. I ran over to it and Austin pushed pass me and to the bathroom door.

“PG, it’s Austin. Babe, please. Open this door. Open it. Please.” Austin said.

“Austin.” Phoenix said.

“Yes, I’m here. Please. Open the door. Open the door for me, please. I’m here. Please, sweetie.” Austin cried.

“I can’t. I’m sorry, guys. I’m so sorry.” Phoenix cried.

“What the fuck happened? What got her like this? Why is she even drunk?” Austin asked angrily.

“We went out but she wasn’t drinking until Max walked into Johnny’s Bar. He said something’s and she started drinking. I tried to make her stop. Teo, Matty, Charlie, and Luca all tried but she wasn’t having it. Whatever Max did totally fucked her up.” I said. I heard snuffling around coming from the bathroom. The bathroom door clicked then opened a little.

“Max didn’t do it per say. It was more of one of his friends. His friend raped me. Max walked in on us. I tried everything to get away. Max just thought we were playing around. He thought I liked it rough. He didn’t care. He laughed at me when I told him then proceeded to call me a whore, a slut, a train wreck. Everything sluttish name you can think of.” Phoenix said. Austin pushed the door opened, pulling her into a hug.

“I’ll fucking kill him.” Devin growled. Ricky and Austin both nodding in agreement. Austin helped Phoenix to the bed, slipping off her shoes.

“Will you guys stay in here until I fall asleep? Please?” PG asked laying down, resting her head on the pillow. Ten minutes later and she was out.

“Thank you so much, Austin.” I said hugging him.

“It’s okay. I’d do anything for Phoenix.” Austin said. I smiled then went over to Ricky.

“Austin, you are more than welcome to just crash here until morning or whenever anybody wake’s up.” Ricky said.

“Thanks , man. I’m quite exhausted.” He said. The guys trailed off to their room and I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed. Tonight had been eventful. I pulled my phone from the night stand. I opened a text and sent it to Chris.

We almost lost Phoenix tonight. xxJess
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update but hey, it's an update. I swear Chris will be back in it soon. Sorry. Enjoy.