Status: In Hiatus (too much stuff going on... haven't been able to concentrate on anything)

I Am Your Safe Haven

May I Suggest...

I looked at the waitress who had introduced herself as Anna. She smiled, accenting her blue eyes, and said, "Can I start you off with a drink first?"

Mark looked up from his phone and said, "Medium Diet Coke please."

She wrote it down quickly and looked up again. "Scotch and water without the water," Matt joked.

She laughed and said, "I'm sorry, we don't carry that sir. May I suggest a kiddy cocktail?"

We laughed at Matt and I stole a glance at her. A smart mouth and a witty mind went along great with her curvy body. It was something that any guy would go nuts over. Matt laughed and said, "I will take a cup of coffee."

"Cream and sugar?" she asked and Matt nodded.

"I'll just take a water with a lemon," Luke said and then he looked at me.

"I'll take a Large Coke with lots of ice please," I said.

"Of course," she said, sliding the pad in her apron. "I will be right back with your drinks and to take your orders."

Luke waited until she was out of earshot and said, "Brayden, you have that look on your face. You want to order her!"

The older waitress passing by tripped and cracked up. "I think she heard you!" I said to Luke.

"What's the problem?" Luke asked.

"She could tell Anna!" I protested.

"And that's a problem why?" Luke said cooly. "It's not like we will see her again."

"And just how do you know that Mr. Luke?" Mark asked.

Just as soon as Mark made that statement, Anna came back with our drinks and Luke said, "Okay Mark, point taken."

After she set our drinks down in front of us, she pulled the pad out of her apron again and said, "Are you guys ready to order?"

"I would like the build your burger with lettuce, cheese tomato and onions with mayo on the side," Luke said. "And for the two sides, I would like crispy curly fries and your mixed vegetables."

"Okay, got that," she said and looked at me.

"I will take the New York Strip Steak, medium rare," I said and looked at the sides.

"What would you suggest?" I asked her.

"With the New York Strip Steak I would have the seasoned steak fries and green beans, but that is just me," she replied.

"Then that's what I will have," I said, putting the menu up.

I didn't hear what Mark and Matt ordered because for the time they were ordering, I couldn't resist checking her out. Luke smacked me on the arm after two minutes of me in my trance.

"Ow!" I said, rather loudly and everybody turned to me.

I seen the older waitress, laughing and I had a feeling that she realized what I was doing. "Alright boys, I will put your order in," she said as she turned and walked away.

Luke looked at me and said, "May I suggest taking her out?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said I am new to this website and I was informed by a close friend that there are people out there that are really mean with comments. I want to take the time to say if you don't like it, stop reading it and don't post a mean comment! It really saves time and drama... Sorry if this seems a little boring...