Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Warden Horatio Barlow: Sweet Escape

Panic was all that could be seen on that fateful day. Distressed psychiatric nurses ran to and fro on the institution corridor, fearing what he would do if he as much as laid a finger on them. The alarm rang loudly, making itself heard.
"Impossible," Warden Horatio Barlow exclaimed. He smashed his head against the wall a few times before finally calming himself down and turning his attention to his assistant who was standing beside him, "it is physically not possible to escape these grounds. The level of security on that floor is impenetrable, yet somehow he escaped.”
Warden Barlow paced the room with his hand stroking the prickly stubble on his chin. He looked at Dashique for a while before ordering her to put the institution on lockdown and also to round up all the workers.
“Dashique,” he said as he looked at her, “He is dangerous. If he manages to escape, no one will be safe. NO ONE!”
Dashique pressed her lips against each other and nodded her head, “I understand. I shall get to it immediately.”
After saying this, she walked out the office and did as she was told. Warden Barlow walked around the room, his face pale with a petrified look on it. He managed to stop walking for a while and sat on the chair that was nearby. All the strength in his body had been drained the moment he found out that Damon had escaped. He shut his eyes as he remembered the night he received a call from the High Court. It was a day he could not possibly forget, for that was the day his whole world came crushing down on him.
When the Judge Jones reached his verdict he decided to sentence Damon life in an isolated room. Even though it hadn't been proven that he was actually mentally ill, Judge Jones justified choosing Gahanna because of its formidable security and also for being the most preponderate mental institution in the whole country.
Warden Barlow tried to protest against Damon's concealment at the institution after reading files on Damon’s malicious killings and ruthless murders, but failed miserably. Judge Jones was as stubborn as an ox and his decision was final. Nothing was going to make him falter. Warden Barlow accepted defeat when he realized how he had no power over the situation.