Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Time Lapse

"Idiot," she whispered as she read the text message. She had made it clear that they would not contact each other except if face to face. Quickly she deleted the message and threw her phone in the bag. Nelson observed her from behind his glasses. Telling her she wasn't a suspect allowed her to remain at ease. He was planning on telling her she was one in order for him to see if there was any change.
"Boyfriend problems?" he asked as he fixed his glasses intelligently, which startled her. He had been watching her.
"None of your business," she replied as she left the office. He was constantly interrogating her, commenting on her actions and making her feel uncomfortable. Nelson's office phone began to ring. After talking to the person, he requested that Dashique went to the security office to gain some of the information they had just found out.
"Hello there," the guy said as he went to the computer, "we have reason to believe the tapes were tampered with."
"Oh gosh, no," Dashique said as she walked closer to the guy, "what makes you say that?"
"Look over here," he said as he pointed at the screen time, "if you play it slowly you'll see a time lapse. Some parts of the video where cut. This is not the only video either. The time lapses began when Damon came to the prison, from day one."
"Hmm," she sighed, "well obviously now we are looking for a woman with great computer skills."
The guy cleared his throat and looked at Dashique.
"That is not the case," he said, "it just means we are not looking for one person anymore. A lot of people must have been in on this."
"This just makes everything even more complicated than it should be really," Dashique conjuctured as she walked out, "I'll inform Nelson of this."
***
When she walked back to the office she found her phone on her desk.
"Everyone is a suspect Dashique," Nelson said as he continued typing on the computer. He stopped for a while and wrote some things on a piece of paper, "I was curious to know why you looked so alarmed after reading your message. I took the liberty to find this out for myself only to find out that you had deleted it. May you explain why you would delete your mesage even though you have a password on your phone?"
"Has your mother never told you never to open a girl's bag," she shouted angrily as she put her phone back in the bag.
"No she never," he casually replied, "now answer my question."
"Maybe I was so annoyed by it I had to delete it," she growled, "I'm going back to my original office."
She picked up her bag and began to franctically point from herself to him, "this....here.....is not working out. I really tried working as your partner, but I can't. I'm at my wit ends here. I'm not coming back!"
She walked out without looking back, though when she was halfway away from him she realized how stupid she had been. It was essential she knew how far the progress was going on. All she had to do was swallow her pride and enter Nelson's office to be tormented by him. However, she was smarter than that. There was another way around the whole situation...