Status: Please enjoy and leave comments...subscribe too (P.s. involves violence and profanity)

Careless Whisper

Dashique La Cashelle: Not quite dead yet

His wardrobe was filled with his arousing scent. It caused her nose to delight as she sniffed his work shirts. She pressed the softly ironed sleeves against her cheek and slowly caressed it, pretending it was the warden's hand. Quietly she walked to his drawers and opened it. His briefs were neatly folded and packed in order. She picked up one and hugged it, "my dear sweet Horatio..."
She picked up the picture of Horatio and his wife that was by the bedside -causing her to get agitated. She could not believe that such an ugly woman was her rival. Horatio could do better, and she was obviously the better choice. She ripped Juliette's face out the picture and chewed followed by her spitting the chewed face of Juliette in her shoe. No one could have her Horatio. He belonged with her. She was the one who made him happy, understood him and she certainly knew him more than his own wife did.
Her hand lightly hit her forehead, she had forgotten to bring something to show him that she had been there. She took off her top and touched the tattoo of the warden's face and name that she had got just above her heart. After wearing his shirt and hanging her own top where the one she was wearing had been, she tip-toed to the bed and lay on it, passionately stroking the pillows fantasizing that he was there with her. She was going to kill Damon and the warden's family and finally celebrate her happy ever after with the warden. With all the obstacles out of the way, they were going to live together in harmony and hopefully have a child or two of their own.
She became flustered at the thought of their future that she had to grab the pillow and hold it close to her, "Horatio.." She gained the out most pleasure from just uttering his name. The fact that she had survived the fall with minor scratches was a sign from destiny. She knew that fate wanted her to be with him. Giggling, she got up and went to his bathroom. It didn't take her too long to figure out which of the two toothbrushes that were there belonged to Horatio. She picked the blue one and licked it. She could taste him and a bit of the toothpaste. She had not realized infiltrating into his house would be so easy -especially with him knowing that Damon wanted to kill him.
Quickly, she put down the toothbrush when she heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door. His wife, as always, was home. Panicking, Dashique looked around for a place to hide. She watched as the doorknob slowly turn and instinctively dived under the bed and peeked through the little gap that was there. There were two pairs of feet. The one closing the door was a man, but not Horatio. She knew Horatio's legs too well and the ones before her didn't belong to her love. The second pair belonged to a young girl, most probably Horatio's daughter. What was she doing in her father's room and were was the mother?
"We shouldn't John," Tillly giggled as her top dropped to the floor, "what if mum catches us?"
"I can assure you gorgeous, nothing like that will happen," he told her as their legs wrapped around each other, "you truly are a beautiful sight Tilly."
"John," Tilly gasped, "this is so wrong on so many different levels. I mean, you are my father's best friend."
"You talk too much," he replied as he threw her on the bed, "now, I believe you were saying something about how you were going to..."
He stopped when he heard Dashique clearing her throat as she crawled out from underneath the bed.
"Excuse me," Dashique bowed as she left the room. There was no way she was going to go through that. After all, there was no way they were going to tell on her. How would they explain being in the parent's room to begin with. Dashique gritted her teeth as she left the house. She had hoped for a much longer time alone with Horatio's belongings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, she's back! How is she still alive?? Keep reading and find out. If there is anything you don't understand either, just ask. Though I do my best to make sure everything is well explained in the story and the character section also has some answers I guess...
I know I said no more fillers, but yeah...this is the last one (for the time being) I swear