Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Kellin did a little research that night. Okay, maybe a lot of research. He learned that spirits that stay on earth are usually attached to something or someone. Kellin guessed that Vic was attached to him. It made him blush a little. He found some freaky kid's blog that was all about communicating with the dead. As much as it creeped him out, he looked through it. The blog was full of all sorts of weird resurrection rituals and satanic symbols, which would probably give him some weird nightmares later on. After looking through horrible things like sacrificing people, blood, and other things he never wants to think about again, he found what he was looking for. He really hoped this worked.

***

Kellin spent a week researching. He stayed up late into the night, and sometimes even all night. He had dark bags under his eyes and he was tired as hell, but he needed to do this. He had to make sure it worked. What if he did something wrong and Vic would disappear forever? He couldn't do that, he had to make sure he did it right. Sometimes if he stayed up too late he'd feel Vic's arms wrap around his waist and pull him to bed. Even if he protested and tried to keep researching, Vic would pull him back and lay him down in bed. He'd sing Kellin sweet lullabies and Kellin would fall asleep right away. He wished he could see Vic's face when he sang. It only encouraged him more.

***

Kellin practically sprinted to the tree. He ran past his mother, who had a questioning look on her face, but he ignored it. He climbed into the tree and sat down. "Vic," he called quietly. "Vic, I found something." He felt Vic's arms snake around his waist.
"What is it, Kells?" he asked. "You look really happy."
"I found it," Kellin said proudly. "I figured out a way to see you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Also very short :P I'll try to write longer chapters but I can only have so much creativity at one time.
Anyway, thank you for the comments you lovely people you :3
Update coming up tomorrow most likely.
Stay tuned my lovelies! <3