The Boy Who Could Fly

Dizzy Dreamers

It was Monday now. This weekend was hard on all of us. Vic stayed with me yesterday to keep me calm after having a drama episode on Justin. He tried to tell me to get over shat happened. But Fucked fucked up by telling him to get over his mom. With Vic here he panicked at his presence and ran downstairs. I calmed down after a quick make out session as we watched Coraline. After that my mom came home from grocery shopping and invited him to stay the night. He did. We cuddled and held each other close the whole night.
Now I was wide awake and he was just barely opening his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful."
"Are you talking to yourself?" He yawned as he woke up.
"The only beautiful one here is you."
"No, it's you Kells. Trust me." He pulled me up to his chest and gave me a sweet kiss.
"Shower?" I suggested to him as I got up.
"Together, I'd love to!"
"No Vic."
"Fine." He rolled off the bed and went for my bathroom.
"Can I borrow some clothes?"
"Sure." He closed the door behind him and I grabbed us some clothes to wear.
After our showers and getting ready we walked out the room and joined Justin in the kitchen.
"He's here?" Justin whispered to me as I reached behind him to get some cereal.
"Get use to it." I shot back. He gave me an apologetic smile and I forgave him. He is my brother.. And the fact that we had every class together would make it hard on both of us to ignore eachother. And he needed me to keep him calm whenever someone came up to him.

We got to school and survived the first half with no comment whatsoever ever about me and Vic. Until I heard lockers slam as I got out of my third period and noticed Vic talking to them as Jaime and Tony walked off.
"Hey! What the fuck?" One of them yelled at him.
"I told you.. But you didn't listen, now you get to stay here until I say so. Have fun, Bieber." He walked away and noticed me standing there frozen in the hallway.
"Can you believe the little dicks? Talking shit about you, and hear this, they called Justin a freak! Sorry but not on my watch.."
"Vic you didn't have to do that."
"Yes I did. Kellin I don't let kids like that go around messing with people's lives. They deserved it."
"Whatever." He was being a bully. Practically reading my thoughts he stopped me in the hallway.
" I protect this school from bullies.. I don't like seeing these kids get bullied, they don't need to go through that. No one deserves that shit."
"But what about after you graduate?"
"Mike will step in. We were raised to treat others the way we wanted to be treated. And besides, we stand up for the ones who can't by them selves. They look up to me. I'm king here baby!"
"Oh yeah what does that make me huh?" I teased
"Peasant."
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah. Exept your the one who makes me a better person and gets to live like a king in the end. Imagine living like a king with me Kells."just when the bell rang to signal that class started I realized something that exact moment.
"That's it!"
"That's what?" He asked with a confused smirk.
"The song, imagine living like a king someday!" He repeated what I said and a huge grin came to his face.
"You're a genius Kells!" I ran to our next class with Vic to finish our project.
"Miss?" I questioned as I opened the door slowly.
"My name is Mr. Grohl, your music teacher isn't here today, she's taking a few days off." The older bearded man said. Takin a sip of his coffee.
"The guy from Foo Fighters? you're a teacher?" We asked confused.
"Yeah but lets keep that a secret. The lucker family are good friends of mine so I'm doing Jojo a favor. But anyways, what did you want?"
"Finish a project we had."
"Oh yeah about that. Since Jojo isn't gonna be here she decided for you all to perform your songs in class. I'll tape it and send it to her for her final say. This week were gonna perform in the auditorium."
" What the fuck is this." I questioned. I worried if she was doing okay with taking all this in. I hope she gets better soon..
" That's what she said." He replied, earning a chuckle from Vic.
"What it was funny." Vic said when I was staring at him. So immature.

When the bell rang we put our stuff away to head to lunch
"Vic!"
"Yeah Mr. Grohl?"
"Come here." He looked around confused but got up and joined our sub. After a few minutes he joined me at the hallway and took my hand to head for the cafeteria on the first floor.
"What happened?"
"He heard us talking about our song, said we could bring the guys to play with us too. We can use the others too! But he wouldn't let me have Tony and Jaime since they're in this class. And Mike's not in the same grade so he cant. So we need a band..Any ideas?"
"I got got an idea."

"NO WAY KELLY!"
"But Justin please I need you to play for us. You're great at bass come in bro!"
"No I-I can't Kellin."
"I know you're nervous. But please, just this once. Justin, just please pretty please do this for me!"
"Fine.."
"THANK YOU JUSTIN!" I yelled as I picked him up and made a victory dance. I dropped him on the small bench of the restroom and stood over him too excited to sit.
"Okay so it's gonna be you on bass. We got Jesse an Jack to play guitars for me. But all we need is a drummer."
"Gabe!"
"Who?" I asked confused.
"Gabe Barham! The football player. He plays drums, I watched him the other day when I was going to the bathroom. He was really good!"
"You were spying on him."
"Sorta, then he noticed me and made me go in. Kellin he was really cool to me, I even replied to him! Like I was nervous at first but I-I think I made a friend?"
"Why didn't you tell me before! You talked to him Justin. You're making so much progress, I'm proud of you."
"It was just small talk." He sighed.
"But you didn't run away or freak out. So this is good!"
"Thanks brother." He patted my back and we walked out to join the rest in the cafeteria. I was so happy he actually had the guys to talk to this Gabe guy!