The Boy Who Could Fly

Don't slip away

"I lost my heart my home is the ocean The waves underneath will soon be my home."
This morning I woke up feeling terrible, so I decided to go over my notebook and sing some of the songs I had written. This one was one of the first i had ever written and completed. It was when I had wanted to kill myself back in Michigan. I wanted to fall asleep and forget my life in this earth. I really hated my life back there... But now that's all in the past.
Justin was able to drop off some things I would need to catch up on my school work. I was failing two classes now that I haven't been going. If it were up to me, I wouldn't do shit! But I need to finish high school. I have to do something for my future! Like what if sleeping with sirens doesn't turn out to be a hit? I'd have nothing as a back up plan. I need to have some options. Maybe I can have a clothing line or something like that, who knows...
"May I come in?" The doctor came in the door and interrupted me from my thoughts.
"Hey Doc." I smiled, sitting up on my bed slowly.
"Alright Kellin, lets get you more comfy" he clapped his hands together and begun untangling me from the wires. I felt better as each one was taken away. Especially the one for my nose.

"So I got here on a Tuesday right?"
"Uh-huh" gabe answered.
"And Satuday night was when they found me. Dead."
"Correct. You were dead and they brought you back to life." Jack added to help me figure out what happen. I was wondering exactly his many days passed and what happen when I was out.
"It's alive!" Jesse added, shoving my arm lightly to not hurt me. But It was fine. My arms and legs felt better now, just a few ribs were hurting still.
"Sunday I turn into "Frankenstein" and scream alot, I die again, then they bring me back a second time."
"But the second time you sorta went into a sleep."
"Exactly. Then on Tuesday I wake up. Wednesday, Thursday, and today is... What comes after Thursday?"
"Friday!" They all shouted in sync.
"Oh yeah! Huh.." I wondered.
"Does the little boy know the days of the week now?"
"Seriously Kellin, did you get brain damage or something?" Jesse snapped.
"Hey if I did I'm definitely still smarter than you."
"Shut up!"
"Whatever Jesse, so what's up at school?"
"Our semester finals are coming up right after thanksgiving. It's all next week to study in class, a week off, then we go back and it's testing all day."
"And you missed alot of boring lectures on "the marvelous wonder known as Edgar Allan Poe". You know how annoying that guy was!"
"Sucks for you guys." I chuckled.
"Yeah well at least you haven't seen Hayley. That Sierra-"
"Cara" I corrected."
"Shut the dictionary Kellin!" Gabe shot back.
"Anyways, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted! Hayley found "CARA" all over Austin in the hallways. He said he was just walking out of class when she threw herself at him and caused a scene so that when Hayley came, she wouldn't miss it."
"But Cara, and some rumors goin around, say that Austin was cheating on her with Cara. Someone said it started a few weeks ago but no one knows anymore." Jesse added.
"Hayley doesn't believe anyone right now. She just needs space and time to think." Jack let out a sigh and rubbed his face.
"I feel bad for Hayley. She must be crushed right now." I truly did. She was one of my first friends here. She was always kind and trusted me. Like she trusted Austin, he was the one she went to, and he did the same when his mother had passed. I don't think he would hurt her like that.
"Oh and Vic is still missing."
"Shut up Gabe!" Jesse smacked his head hard enough to make him hit the bed.
"It's fine guys. I don't care."
"You don't?"
"No, well I do but.. He abandoned me when I needed him, right now at my side, and he's gone. He coulda at least came to visit me or just give a fuck. Guess I was wrong." I let my eyes close as I got off the bed and into the chair. I let the guys take the bed instead.
"Tony just text me, he's bringing the guys."
"Party in the hospital room?"
"Sure guys. But don't get me kicked out!" I laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
Go check out my new FIC "hell over me"