The Boy Who Could Fly

Audrey Hepburn

"Look up." I told him, I didn't want him to think I was dead any longer, it hurt.
"Kellin!" He shouted.
"Vic, I-I didn't know you love me so much." I let it slip from my thoughts. Sure I knew we had been really close, but I never thought of him really loving me so much.
"I do Kellin I love you from heaven to hell fuck I love you do much I can't let you go." He got up and took my face, smashing lips to lips. It felt so good to feel him again. I felt him wrap an arm around my neck, the other took my waist. I pull him close, taking him back into my life and never wanting to let him go.
"I love you." He said to my face. I didn't say anything back, I didn't know what to say, he thinks I'm dead. So I did what I wanted to and finally kissed him back harder.
"Vic I-I'm not dead." I breathed out as I pulled away.
"What?" He pulled away too and just looked back at me. Like as if he was trying to see if I were real or just a part of his imagination.
"That's not mine Vic, it's my dad's. and I did die, but the doctors brought me back to life. Vic, I'm okay!" I hugged him as he squeezed me back. My mind was racing so fast. I can't believe he's finally back!
"Como the extrano mi amor." He said against my neck. He fit perfectly in my hold, neck to neck we were perfect. I'm happy I didn't stay dead.
"I-it's okay babe, you came back.." I was crying so hard now, just like he was. He was back, and he was mine.
"Vic, I missed you so much. I got mad that you left us all, but now I just.. I love you too okay?" I held him tighter and curled my hands around his locks of hair. I wasn't planning on letting him go. It was getting hard to talk with all these tears and emotions over coming me.
I thought that if I ever saw him again, I'd hit him. I wanted to punch his face for leaving me like that, even though he thought I was dead, he should have came sooner than now to realize I wasn't. But I don't plan on it anymore.
"What a day." he whispered to my hair as he brushed it from my face. All I came to do was let everything all out in the open here at my dads grave. I guess its a good thing I fell asleep at the tree, i was here at the right moment to wake up to him talking. He had been crying, he looked horrible.
"My heart only beats for you Vic." he whispered in my ear. I let out a shaky laugh and rocked us back and forth, slowly motioning us in the wind that was starting to pick up. I
"Come on." Vic stopped holding me and grabbed my hand. I didn't protest as I followed him to the entrance of the cemetery. I looked towards the building and saw the owner of this place just glaring at us. But it wasn't a look of disguist you get when you're gay. No, he was happy for us both, like we were adorable together like this.
We are, we're perfect together. Together we could do anything, I know we can. He was the life I needed to stay happy with my life. And I was apparently the same with him. We were so selfish we kept the other for ourself. But I didn't mind, I like the idea of only being Vic's one and only.
"You gotta meet him Kells. He helped me a lot , thanks to him I'm still here and I came back. You'll love him too for sure. Name's Da-" we stopped in front of Vic's car. He had started rambling on about this savior Jesus friend he had.
"Am I missing something?" I asked.
"He's gone." Vic said blankly. He let go of my hand and reached out to the window. There was a piece of paper taped to it, a note...

"Sup Victor,
I can't do this anymore... Yesterday I took your phone when you were sleeping and called up Tony. I told him a lie about hearing Kellin's story online and said he lived and was okay now. That's why I brought you back to San Diego. To see for yourself.
I knew that if I were to tell you you'd get mad and think i was lying and shit.
So yeah... I saw him up the hill so I know that by now you saw him too.
If you're reading this Kellin, good luck with this drama llama XD
But anyways, I wish the best of luck to both of you, but I gotta head home now. You know where to find me if you get into any trouble right?
-David Schmitt

(P.S. Vic you little shit how the fuck did you think I wouldn't guess that your password was Kellic? Good thinking tho. And if you ever take some of my stash ever again I will kick your ass I swear to Bob Marley I will punch your face if I catch you!

"Kellic? You gave us a name?!" I couldn't hold in the laughs. Kellic was such a cute name. Oh my god this was so adorably stupid, but I love the sound of that name.. Kellic.
"Shut up." He muttered through his teeth.
"Ah fuck, Vic. Kellic is cute, and what's this about a stash?"
"Nothing."
"Victor?" I put on my best pouty face and he shook his head. The fact that he was keeping this from me made me a but scared.
"Victor fucking Fuentes if you don't tell me what you took I swear you'll be joining them." I took his hand away from mine and took a step back. I want an answer.
"I took some cocain?" He looked embarrassed. Like I had just heard his deepest darkest secret, to me it was.
"YOU WHAT!" I was pissed. If this were weed, I'd be okay with that sure. But cocaine? No, my mom smoked this when I was a kid. I seen what it does, how it turns you, twisting everything and just makes life worse. It did to mine...
"Vic, I never ever want to hear about this again alright? I've seen what drugs do to people."
"Geez you act like we're married!"
"Oh so you don't want to be together forever?" I snapped.
"No I do but I-I.. FUCK!" He threw up his hands in the air and shook his head.
"Promise me you won't do it again!" I held my pinkie out and held it there until he groaned and took his left hand out his pocket to promise my pinkie. He pulled me closer by the waist but I pried his fingers off and took a step back.
"No no no." I teased.
"Hey!"
"Vicky I'm kidding! I love you, so don't go off doing that again. Promise?"
"Of course, just promise you won't make me. Just don't leave."
"Promise." I felt a smile grow on my face as his did the same.
"Just stay, forever with me okay? I know this isn't gonna be the last time we go through some thing like this. It's gonna be rough, things will be broken. But I swear I'll never leave you." I let my head sink into the crook of his neck as I nuzzled my face into his warm skin.
"You know, there's something I been wanting to do.." He walked around to his side of the car as I got in my seat.
"Oh really?" I sat back and waited for him to get in.
"Yes," he said it in a low, sexy face as he came over to face me.
"What is it?" I whispered. I could feel his breathe on me as he pushed the button to lower my seat back all the way down. He leaned on his elbows and laid his legs next to mine, not putting all his weight on me.
He placed his lips ever so gently on mine, his eyes wouldn't close. So I didn't close mine, I forced them open to stare into his. They were a gorgeous brown color, unlike any other pair of eyes I've ever seen. The kiss was long and slow, gentle and sweet. Until he pulled away just a bit.
"I think we should go finish this somewhere else?" He was asking for it, but he had other responsibilities to return to.
"No, no Vic. You gotta get home first, your family needs you back."
"Can it wait for tomorrow?" He kissed me and stayed like that. I chuckled a bit and shrugged, ah what the heck! He's too cute like this to refuse. That and the fact I wanted some alone time with him before he gets home. He may not have the chance to leave his room ever again.
"Fine, stay at my place and we'll go together okay?" I pecked him before he got completely off of me and back into his seat.
"So, what do you wanna do?"
"Cuddle?" I asked.
"To a movie." He smiled as he turned to me quickly, then focused on the road again.

We were in my room now watching some old movie my mom had rented for us before she left to visit some friends. Justin had left to go play football with the others like an hour ago. But not before swearing he wouldn't say a word about Vic.
"Why does that look so good?"
"Calm down Kell, it's just a donut." He said rolling his eyes at me.
"Seriously Vic, she eats the thing like its the best fucking thing in the universe!" We were currently on Breakfast at Tiffany's in the scene where Audrey Hepburn was eating in New York just like any normal person in the street does guess.
I wasn't even sure what was happening until I saw food on the screen. Me and Vic were just making small talk and just enjoying each other.
" get me some food?" I asked.
"Kellin," he whined.
"You know I want you to stay forever with me. But if I don't get what I want I'm going!"
"Oh really?"
"Yep, I'm on my way. See ya" I got off my bed and up on my feet, stretching out my arms and back. I stopped at the door to look back at him one more time.
"Baby come back, you can blame it all on me!" He sang.
"I will cuz you won't make me food!" I whined.
"Fine, you can't blame it on me then." He turned his back to me and covered his head with the blanket.
"Vickyy!" I sang quietly.
"Vicky!" I repeated, but he didn't budge. I went over to my bed and laid down on him. I heard him cough out a laugh, but I stayed where I was.
"Oh god this is comfy, goodnight." I wriggled my body a bit to smother him under his blanket.
"Kellin!" He whined.
"Victor" I mimicked his tone of voice. He let out a groan and flipped up, causing me to almost fall off the bed.
"Holy sh-" he shut me up with his lips, pulling me back to the bed. He was still wrapped in the blanket as we switched spots. He straddled me and began planting kisses on my cheek. I wanted more, so I moved my face to make him kiss me the right way. He tried to pull away, but I wrapped my arms around his waist for he could stay there.
"Kells, let me go." He chuckled.
"Never."
"Okay." He began to kiss me again. This time more needy, biting my upper lip, then the bottom. I granted him my tongue as he played with it, using his own. I tugged at the loops of his jeans when he pushed his hips down against mine.
"Uh Vicky." I moaned silently as he did it again, running his hands under my shirt.
"Like that?" He whispered in my ear.
"Uh yah?" I said, laughing as he began to nibble my ear. It tickled so much I didn't know how sensitive that was making me. I arched my back from laughing and made Vic moan a bit.
" don't do that?"
"Do what? This?" I did it again, bringing my hips up against his hard boner, I didn't know it was there until now.
"Ugh Kellin, I can't control myself anymore babe." He held my ass up and started pushing us down over and over. He was dry humping me now, well that's what think this is called.
"Off, all off." He started unbuttoning my shirt and sucking my collar bones as he unbuttoned the lower ones of my shirt.
"Fuck it." He ripped the rest of it off and threw it to the floor. He took his own shirt off and I gripped is sides. He was perfection. So wonderful, perfectly sculpted from god himself. This guy was an angel compared to my disgusting figure, torn apart and even burned from when my mother had thrown a hot pan at me when I was 7; she expected me to make my own grilled cheese. It was met with scars from blades of my past as well.
"Kellin, it hurts." He stopped kissing my neck and sat up to look at me. Realizing what I was doing I immediately let go of him, revealing red marks. So close to making him bleed. Omits have has a really hard grip on him. I felt so sorry for it, I'm so stupid I physically hurt the guy I love.
"I-I.. Forget it." I started to sit up and pushed him off of me. I was hurting him. I got off the bed and walked over to my little bathroom.
"No wait-" I shut the door behind me and waited as the tears began to fall for the billionth time today. I got down to the floor and sat there holding my knees up. I closed my eyes and fought against all the stupid memories popping up in my memory. The cuts, all of them clouded my mind now. I found it hard to focus on my breathing.
"Kells?" Fuck I didn't lock it. I heard his footsteps come closer till he stopped next to me. He sat down next to me and rested his left hand on my knee. My knee jumped but he left his hand there.
"Kellin, come on get up."
"I can't, I hurt you Vic. I don't wanna hurt you." I said so fast I wasn't sure if he understood.
"Kellin, who was the one who messed with your feelings when we first met?"
"You.." I replied.
"And whose the one who left you for dead."
"You did, sorta. But that dif-"
"Before you say anything else. It's not, I got scared like some little bitch and ran away." From the corner of my eye I could see the hurt look on his face.
"Vic, who came back to me today?"
"Me?"
"And who loves me?"
"Me, duh!" He chuckled, moving his hand from my knee to take my hand in his.
"Exactly, I don't wanna hurt you."
"It's okay Kells, see? I'm alright!" He smacked his side where I had hurt him just minutes ago and chuckled to himself.
"You're crazy Victor Fuentes, you do know that right?"
"I'm crazy in love baby, what can I say?" I laughed at him and he smiled back at me.
"Yeah that was cheesy." He admitted with a cute blush.
"Definitely." I added.
"Lets go love." He got up from his spot and stood in front of me.

"I can't."
"Kellin come on."
"No Vic, I can't."
"Kellin it's fine I don't care if you hurt me."
"No Vic. My legs, they fell asleep." I could feel his eyes staring at me like I was some idiot.
"Seriously babe?"
"Pick me up?" I pouted. I didn't wanna stay on the cold floor anymore, especially with out him.
"Fine." He sighed, leaning over to take my arms and carry me back to the room "bridal" style. He walked over to the bed and put me down. I thought he was gonna he was gonna join me but he turned to the television and switched out movies.
"Wayne's world. Seriously?"
"Dude I love this movie. You don't like it?"
"It's okay yeah.." I wasn't really into it. I didn't watch much of anything really, I never had a tv until now. And usually I just watched reruns of the Simpsons or any other shows.
"You gotta watch this with me." He laid on the edge of the bed and turned to his side to watch it. I pulled his back close to his chest and spooned him there.
"Lemme watch this." He had his eyes glued to the movie that was just starting.
After like ten minutes into the movie I started to get bored, so I leaned up and put my chin over his neck. I licked the tip of his ear just a niche, to see what he would do. Nothing. So I did it again, and all he did was sigh. But I felt to arrogant to let it go. I kissed the back of his ear until he began to giggle. Sending vibrations to my face that was on his neck. I made me giggle against him.
"Kell stop it I wanna watch the movie." I stopped, and I really did try my hardest. It was fine until he laughed and his ass moved against me when he was shaking so hard. It made me blush, I sorta liked it. So I wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him closer to me. I snuggled up against his back and kissed the back of his neck. I heard a small moan build up but he didn't open his mouth. I think I just found a soft spot.
I placed my lips on the spot again and he resisted again!
Fuck I'm so bored! I let my fingers trail down his bare stomach down to the hem of his pants and looped a finger around the noose for his belt.
"Kellin." He flickered his eyes to me and looked at me for two seconds before looking back at the screen. Apparently watching that Wayne guy speak Cantonese to that Asian was more important than me. Probably is, but I was about to change that. I know what I have to do to get his attention.
I let my hand trail down to the bulge in his jeans, and just left it there.
"Fuck you Kellin." He whispered.
"Excuse me?" I tried to sound offended.
"Can I just watch this part real quick?" I give up.
"Fine!" I pulled my hand away and got up. I left the bed and went to one of my drawers to change into some old Nike basketball shorts I had. I took of my jeans and just stood there digging through my drawer for them.
"Fuck you Kellin." I jumped into the air from him scaring the living shit out of me.
"You ass!" I hit his arm playfully behind me sit one arm as the other got out the shorts I had been looking for.
"Yeah, you're not gonna be using those." He took the shorts from my hand and turned me around to look at him.
"Vic, your movie isn't over." I stated, I could still hear the characters talking and I knew it was too soon for the movie to be over.
"I don't care much about this part." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and just walked pat him to the bed. I got under my blankets and closed my eyes. I felt the bed move and now I was being spooned by Vic. He wasn't gonna let me go now.
"Can I help you?" I asked him as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Uhm yes I want my boyfriend to finish what he started.
"It's too late." I shrugged his head off my shoulder and scooted away a bit.
"I don't think so." He took my waist and began to kiss my shoulder and neck. I have to resist. He had his chance, and now he needs to deal with it.
"Vic." Shit, I moaned silently to myself and I could see Vic grinning as he moved me to lay on him. He opened my legs and I wrapped them around his waist as he got me to straddle him. I took his face in my hands and kissed him with want. I missed this way too much. I needed this with him. He kissed back hard and I let him control me as he opened my mouth and just kissed me like he would die if we stopped. It was crazy how desperate he was. And funny.
"Stop giggling." He let me take a breathe for air before moving his lips down to my neck and collarbones.
"But it tickles!" I admitted. He nibbled on my skin and I could feel myself feel turned on again like I was earlier. I moved the covers off us and let my body be controlled by this boy. He pushed his hips up against mine and rolled us over so that now I was under him. He grabbed my ass like he had an hour ago and pushed me into the bed. I reached down for his jeans and took them off for him, to let him focus on me more. He moaned as he grinded his hard on against mine. His hand were feeling me up all over now. One had stayed on my ass and would sometimes go to my thigh as the other pressed my chest and would move up and down my waist.
"Ke-Kellin... Please..." He begged. I took a deep shaky breathe and reached into his boxers. I pulled them down with my own and we both moans when we felt it. Skin on skin, no clothes, just two horny teens in a room. He moaned when our members touched and he rolled his hips against me harder.
"Oh shi-shit ah yeah." I wrapped my fingers around him and began to pump him.
"Fa-faster." He begged. I tried my best and had him in fits of moans. After a little bit he did the same for me and I let him know it was greatly appreciated.
"Wait." He stopped what he was doing and got on his elbows to look at me.
"Kellin, I trust you. Do you trust me?"
"Yeah." I said.
"Are you sure?"
"Just fuck me already."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who wants Vic to do Kellin in the next chapter?!?!
Comments mi amigos or else I'm skipping to the after math okay..