The Boy Who Could Fly

Stay For Tonight

"Just fuck me already" did he?
"What?" I breathed out, I was so surprised he was so eager to do this tonight. To have sex, with me, right now. To actually make love and show each other how much we need each other. Physically and with lust is how we want each other now, apparently.
"Love me." His breathing hitched as I dropped from my elbows to press my lower body against his. I'm not gonna lie, I thought I would have to teach Kellin this. Guess he already knows sort of.
I gave him a hard and deep kiss before pulling away again.
"Uhm do have, you know... Like condoms?" His face went blank.
"We need one too?" I couldn't hold in my laughs. He was such a virgin, and for a sec I thought he was ready.
"Don't laugh!" He whined. I bit my lip and kissed his sweet lips one more time.
"Kellin do you even own condoms or lube?"
"Why is that bad?" He was too cute. I shook my head and took a deep breathe.
"Fuck it Vic. Do we have to?" He sounded like such a horny kid, desperate for us to do it.
"If you really wa-"
"Yes!" He groaned, pulling me down and pushing our faces together to kiss. More like he wanted our tongues to dance. He reached down and pressed our dicks up against each other, rubbing them and running his thumb over my tip just right to make me moan for him. If he keeps it up I'm not gonna last long to fuck him senseless.
"Sto-stop that." He chuckled and let us go.
"Hold that thought." He got up and threw his basket ball shorts on.
"Where you going!"I asked him. I was so confused! He just walked out the room and left me here on his bed. I laid down and threw my arms behind my head and waited there, not caring if i was just naked on his bed. I just so relieved that he took me back, that he wanted to rush into this and let our bodies become one...
After an agonizing two minutes he finally walked back in. He held up his hands and showed me what he was looking for. He grinned at me as his eyes looked me up and down.
"Justin." He chuckled.
Kellin sat himself on me and leant down for a kiss. He placed the lube on his pillow and let his hands cup my face.
"Who tops?" I asked him.
"You." He nodded his head and smiled at me. I took his ass in my hands and flipped us so that now I was on top of him. I took the lube and popped the cap off, and began to prepare us, I tried to be quick as I rolled the condom on.
I began to kiss his neck, down to his chest and stomach. I bit his hip and ran my mouth to the base of his really hard boner. I kissed it gently and slowly took him in my mouth. Thank god I love this boy so much. If I didn't feel this way for him I would've never done it. I want to make him feel so good right now. I took him all the way in and bobbed my head up and down.
"Ah- oh- fuck.. Vic.. Yes.." He moaned so much. It only made me go faster and made me more excited we were in his bedroom together like this. usually we would kiss or just talk about anything. But now.. This was it, I reached my hand up in between his legs and my finger slowly entered him.
"Good?" He just groaned and I didn't know if that was good or bad, so I just curled my finger up and let my middle finger slide in. He just moaned and wriggled under me.
"Tell me if it hurts babe." I looked up and his eyes were shut, I scissored my fingers. His face scrunched up but instead of telling me to stop he moaned my name. I let a third slip and began to pull them in and out of him. He's ready. I gave his lower area a sloppy kiss before going back up to him and pulling my fingers out. I kissed his jaw to chin and check before raising my head to look at his face.
"Ready?" I questioned, he shook his head really fast as an okay for me to go on. I lowered my head, resting my forehead on his, and gave him a gentle kiss. I wanted him to know I was so nervous, yet anxious and bewildered about this. I positioned myself and slowly pushed in him. When I was half way inside I slowly pulled out and pushed back in more. I kept this up and stared at his face. Oh that perfect pale, pink lips, big eyed boy I loved so much.
"Holy fuck." He panted. His breathing was hitched and uneven. His face was scrunched up and he kept his mouth open as he groaned, He was so loud and now I really appreciated the fact that we were all alone in the house. So just to see what he would do, I pulled out almost all the way and slammed back in.
"SHIT!" He screamed. I stopped and froze on the spot to know if he was fine with this. I didn't want him to so anything he wouldn't like.
"Kepp going." he grunted at me. I did it again and again keeping my pace even. He was so tight! But it was perfect, I felt so amazing in him, he was perfect. I looked down at him, his eyes were wide open and so innocent looking, now they had a hint of lust behind them that I had never seen before.
"Faster baby," he whispered. I did what I was told and pulled out, then pushed harder back in over and over again. He was a mess, his hair sticking to his face.I ran my fingers through his hair trying to fix it for him and leaned down for a kiss. He placed his hands on my back and scratched against it. The pain from his short nails digging into my back only motivated me to go faster in him, grinding my hips down hard. I bit his lip before letting go. I clenched my teeth together and just let this happen. Our bodies knew what they wanted and we were just here for the ride. I wanted to break his bed. He threw his legs over mine and I took them to wrap around my waist. We moved in such a perfect way together, it was the most amazing feeling in the universe. Nothing else mattered now, absolutely nothing could pull me away from my precious angel. He was everything now. I'm not exactly how this happened this way, but he is the only person I need. His eyes locked with mine, and I know that he loves me. He loves me and I love him.
I moved my angle a bit and he pulled my head by my hair to kiss me and pushed his hips up hard against mine. It felt like a crash of a plane to the ground. The feeling was so intense I screamed a bit and Kellin laughed with his ragged breathing at how badly that went. It really hurt. Yet I loved it.
We moved around in the bed and somehow Kellin was on top of me. He grinded himself on me and it was like as if he wanted more of me in him. If that could happen, it'd be done. He sat up and pressed his hands on my shoulders to keep himself up. He leaned his head back closing his eyes and running his hands through his hair, moving it from his eyes and trying to fix his sex hair. The way his ribs stuck out as he leaned back was amazing but it reminded me of how he saw himself.
"You're perfect baby." After this he better not think he's anything but perfect. He leant down and pressed his chest against mine as I began to lift my hips up to meet his.
"Like this?"
"Harder" I panted.
This felt so good. I was so close now. With me inside his perfect body and him just looking at me and doing what he did, it finally took me over the edge and I felt the feeling in my stomach rise. The climax was soon to happen any moment now.
"I'm gonna.. I love you.." I couldn't take it anymore. I let out a scream of pleasure and exhaustion, I was so beyond the point of satisfaction. This moment I was experiencing was perfect. Kellin is perfection. He deserves so much more, the world and ocean. This boy could fly in the skies of my dreams and swim in my nightmares, and shattered every wall I had built up. This morning I woke up miserable, now I'm having sex with the boy I love for the first time knowing he is alive and all mine.
Suddenly I was distracted from my deep orgasm thinking when he spread my legs apart wide and pulled me out of him. I was about to scream at him for that when suddenly I felt it, he had somehow gotten a condom on, lubed himself up, and starts to push himself into me. That bastard! I wasn't even done getting over myself and he was just getting started.
"Aye dios... Ke-Kells.. Ugh!" I groaned and moaned as he went on fucking me. He was doing what I had done, and more. He was pushing his hips back and forwards on mine. I arched my back and let my hips make him jump in the air a bit. He pushed all the way down and began to bounce up and down inside of me.
"Beg." I was shocked at what he snapped. So he thinks he can dominate me? I pulled his neck closer and nibbled on his collar bone just a bit before leaning up to whisper into his ear.
"I want you t-to fuck me senseless." I heard him gasp and from the look on his face he was taken back from what I ordered him to do. But he did what I told him. I let him tangle his hands with mine and hold me down. I was patient to see what he had up his sleeve.

Kellin's P.O.V.
I love sex with Vic Fuentes. This thought was all I could think about. Now I just wanted to show him I could pleasure him as much as he had done for me. I was on top of him, holding his hands on against the bed and grinding down, rubbing my skin on his. I couldn't believe this was happening, but it is. I'm having sex with my boy friend. And I love every single thing about this.
I held his hands tight and rocked my body against his as best as I could. I wasn't even thinking now, my body was on auto pilot and it knew exactly what it wanted to do with Vic. At this point we could merge into one body, together and so close with such an amazing connection. My body pushed into him over and over again, wanting to feel more of him. I took hold of one of his legs and place it over my shoulder. I held his leg there and rocked my body against his, making him work with me to get us to move perfectly in sync. He gripped at my waist and would pull me down with such a force when ever I pulled out just a bit, taking me and making me penetrate more of him. He lowered his leg and wrapped both legs around my sides around my rib cage. He moved his hands to my hair and pulled me closer.
"Ugh- Kells.. I-I te quero!" The last word came out as a shaky moan as I had grabbed his ass and changed my position to hit him at a different angle. I watched as his face scrunched up and his breathing became uneven. The look on his face was priceless.
"Like that baby?" I teased
"Uh-huh." He breathed out. I was so happy with the way I was able to make him so vulnerable under me. To make this angel from above fall in love with me and all my hideous scars that were visible to him in the room. I sat up again and he did the same pulling me as he wrapped his hands around my neck for a kiss. He kissed me so deeply I Iost balance and landed on my back on the floor next to my bed. He quickly came to see if I was fine but before he could say a word I pushed him down on me to continue. I didn't want to stop this. Not yet.
"Needy." He chuckled with a dark look in his eyes.
"Yes baby!" I groaned to answer him. He was on top now and was going faster and harder than I had been. It was too much to bear any longer.
"Vic I'm gonna.. Vic!" I went into a high ecstasy as I released everything that had built up in my stomach, in him. And the feeling was more than I could take. I let my eyes shut as my back arched and head rolled back. When we were slowly regaining our energy to move again we climbed up on top of my bed and stayed there. I laid down as Vic did so on me and our chests rose up and down as we tried our best to catch our normal breathing again.
"You're perfect." He said again.
"You talking to yourself?" I questioned.
"No, Kellin you're perfect. Everything about you is perfect. Baby I love you so much." I looked down at his face. His chin rested on my chest and he stared at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I chuckled at how cute he was being and took his hand in mine. I gave his knuckles a little kiss and let them drop back at my waist where he was holding me. He snuggled up to my pale cursed body and kissed my chest before closing his eyes. His eyes had looked so tired earlier that it was no surprise he fell asleep in less than a minute..
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it good sex?? Comment, subscribe, love me!