The Boy Who Could Fly

Fuentes family

Boy who could fly

"Mhm" he nudged me, holding me closer to his chest. It was pretty dark outside and when I realized it was only 5 O clock I felt the need to sleep longer. I don't know why I woke up. But when I did I tried to move away from Vic and well... That's not happening. I faced the wall as Vic was holding me tight, my back to his chest. I at least wanted to get up and get a glass of water from the kitchen. Not tonight...

Vic's P.O.V.
Fuck I woke him up, I told myself. I was awake and trying to get off the bed when he started waking up.
"Mhm." I groaned. I nudged him to let him know I was here and I gave him a squeeze. Hopefully that would reassure him I was here and he would to go back to sleep.
As i waited for him to fall asleep
After a few minutes Kellin fell asleep, I can tell. His breathing went back to the way it was last night and this time when I moved my hand from him, he didn't move. I slowly got off the bed and tip-toed to the door. I picked up my drawers and took a pair of lounge shorts he had on his dresser to put on. The door didn't creak so I left the room quickly.
"Sleep tight Kells." I told myself. I walked over to the kitchen and got me a glass of orange juice. After I went around looking for a guitar and after a few minutes of searching. Found nothing.
"Fuck." I cursed myself. If I was going to get this song done, I needed a guitar. More important, I need my guitar. I had to go back home eventually, it was there. Not only the guitar made me want to go back, but the fact my family probably missed me.
I took a sticky note from the fridge and made a small note for my little sleeping Kellin. When he wakes up he's gonna see this. He might get upset I didn't take him, but he needs his sleep.

I got to my house in no time. I decided the door was a bad idea since I wanted to do this a certain way. I checked my window, unlocked. Just how I left it. That and I knew mike would never lock it. He knew sometimes whenever I came back from a short disappearance that I always came back coming in the window.
"Alright." I got myself up and was able to get in with out falling to the ground or making noise. I looked around my dark room. It was exactly how I left it. Except the fact that there was a figure under my covers asleep. I took quiet quick steps to the edge if my bed.
"Mikey" I whispered to myself. I looked at his face, but what shocked me was his hair.
Mike had bleached all his hair and as it was messy I could tell it was really his hair. What the fuck was he thinking! I had to hold in the laugh trying to escape me. I have to stay quiet. I took off my shoes and placed them in the closet. In my thin socks I could still feel the cold floor under me as I walked out the room and down the hall to my parents room. I slowly opened the door, a small creaking noise from moving it stopped me. They didn't even notice in their deep sleep, so I slipped in and closed the door after me. I walked to the bed. Mom was turned to the wall since the bed was in the far corner of the room. My dad was on the other side of the bed with his head deep in the fluffy pillow. I crawled on the bed, careful not to touch either one. I laid down in between the two and placed my hands behind my head. Now to wait for another hour or do until they wake up.. Might as well take a short nap while I wait.

"Mike que queres?" Someone groaned.
"Dad wake up." I felt the bed move and someone making hushed noises..
"VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES DESPIERTATE AHORRA!" I did exactly as my mother told me. I woke up. Now.
"Hi?" Was all I could say. This was not the reaction I was expecting. I thought they would peacefully wake up and be happy I came back to them. I'm in deep shit.

"What the hell is wrong with you son!" my dad bursted out, tears in his eyes.
"Que chingados! DONT CRY!" My mom shouted at him.
"Why shouldn't I? Our son is home!" He snapped.
"Well it doesn't change the fact he's in deep shit. You, I don't want you alone anymore." She pointed at me with a red clean polished nail, her eyes had no emotion showing.
"Wherever you go, your hermano goes. The day school starts your coming home right away. No wait ya know what? No more car for you!"
"No not the car plea-" I was cut off.
"Callate.... I'm tired of you coming and going whenever you want. This is my house and from now on you both will respect it. Mike, if I hear windows opening at night I won't hesitate to pull you back inside by your fucked up hair." I let a chuckle escape my lips before I shut my mouth again.
"Oh you think this is funny?" She glared at me.
"No ma'am."
"Nah-ah, I'm your mother, say 'yes mom."
"Yes mom."
"Alright, go back to your rooms and get ready. We're going to IHOP today. And invite the boys too." I followed Mike out the room.
"Wait mijo." I stopped dead on my tracks. Mike turned around and gave me a small worried smile.
"Good luck" he mouthed before he walked to his room. I closed the door in front of me and turned around. I took in a deep breathe and sighed. My dad walked into the bathroom attached to their room and turned on the shower closing the door that gave them a bit of privacy.
"Mom can I ju-" before I could start what I wanted to say, she was holding me tightly with her arms around my shoulders.
"Ssh mijo, I'm so happy you're back home." I felt relieved and held her back, squeezing her small figure in my arms. I rested my chin in her shoulder as she let it all out. She begged me to never leave her like that again.
I swore I would never.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just another chapter I thought it would be funny for mama fuentes to be pissed off:)