The Boy Who Could Fly

A Friend of A Friend

Vic's P.O.V.

*BEEPBEEPBEEEP*
Ah fuck my life..

*BEEPBEEPBEEEP*
I reached over to the nightstand and banged on the stupid alarm clock. Why hand I bought another one?

"Look here you little shit." I snapped when it didn't stop. I finally grabbed the clock and pulled it out the cord throwing it at a laundry basket in the corner. I had to wash this weekend. But I didn't like always. God I don't do much. It was a rough night of horrible dreams. Mostly involving one person. The person I wanted -scratch that-more like needed. But they were stupid. So I shook them out my mind and began to think of my boyfriend.

"Oh Kellin." I got off my bed and began to get ready for school. It was Tuesday and today I would make my relationship with Kellin public. He wasnt at school yesterday since his mom took him up to meet family an friends from here. So when he texted me last night he'd be there today I almost threw my phone out the window from excitement.I thought about keeping it a secret before risking it all. But now that was out of the question. The peasants at school respected me. I saved them and kept peace from all bullies. I especially protected them from Ronnie and his little bitches.. They also knew what would happen if they tried to ever confront me or even dare to say a word. I was king of the school. They respect me and I give them the same in return and keep the school from reaching havoc.

"Vic hurry up!"
"Callate Michael! your father is sleeping." I couldn't help but chuckled as I walked out my room and met Mike in the kitchen.

"Today's the big day. You don't wanna be late for him."
"Tony told you!" I whisper yelled.
"Duh." I ignored his snobby remarks and went out side as we got in our cars and made our way down the streets to school. It was a cold morning and when I saw a little scrawny freshmen walking I offered him a ride. I always did this for them. Make them feel welcomed and not scared. But then on the ride I tell them about me being a big deal and warn them never to get on my bad side. If they did it was time out in a locker and some ruff housing if they kept on.
I pulled up at the reserved spot by my friends an got out to join them on the bed of Tony's truck. I sat on my hood instead.

"Where is he?" I muttered as I waited in the parking lot.
"Who?" Hayley asked.
"Kellin, who else."
"Oh my god Victor you're really gonna do this."
"Uh yeah. I'm not scared of these people."
"What about when Ronnie finds out?"
"So what if he finds out? Like I care if he does." I did.
"Oh there he is!" Jaime patted my back and turned me to the direction of Kellin getting out of a car. But it wasn't his moms.. Hers was blue and normal looking. This one was a new black Charger that stood out from other cars nearby. It almost looked as good as my car.

"Come on Justin."
"Coming Kells!" What did he just say? Kells?
He went around the car and joined my Kellin as they went through the main doors. They were chuckling about something but I couldn't make out what. I felt my hands a hand shake my shoulder taking my eyes off the doors.

"Ooh jelous!" Jaime called out.
"Shut up preciado." I got off my car and threw my backpack over my shoulder storming into the school hallways.

"Hey Kellin." I called out as I passé the office they were headed for.
"Oh hey Vic." He turned to this Justin guy and gave him a wink. Okay seriously what the fuck. He turned back to me but I just ignored what he began to say and walked off to class.

When the bell rang I waited for him to come in. When he did I wasn't surprised to see who he was with.
"Justin Hills" he said telling the teacher his name. What kind of name is that? Hills.. So stupid.

"Whose that?" Tony asked me.
"Don't know. But I'm about to find out." I pulled out my phone to text Kellin.

To Kells: no goodmorning:(
Kellin: sorry. Good morning:)
To Kells: had a good sleep?
Kellin: slept like a baby
To Kells: wish I was there:) Whose that guy next to you??
Kellin: just a friend
To Kells: oh really? Then why not introduce us

He looked up at me and gave me a smile before looking at Justin and whispering something. The guy looked up at me and eyes me down. What was that for?

Kellin: sure!
To Kells: it's a date;)

I saw him try to hide the blush like he had when I said I wished I was with him last night. This would be my chance to show the school and that Justin kid Kellin was with me now.

Later at Lunch I saw him once again next to Justin like he had been all morning. I made my way over and wrapped an arm around Kellin as I took him from Justin.

"Hey Kells" I have his soft cheek a little peck as I lead us to my table. From the corner of my eye Justin stiffened up a bit but did nothing. When we reached the table I let go of Kellin and placed a hand on his as he Nodded for Justin to sit next to him.

"So did you miss me yesterday Kells?" I asked.
"Yes" he squeezed my hand under the table. This was my chance. I placed my hands on his sweet face an kissed him gently until he kissed back. I heard sounds of shock and others choking on food when I let go.

"Vic what was that?" He questioned.
"What? I wanted to kiss my boyfriend. I missed you yesterday, can't I kiss you anymore?"
"Yeah but.." Fuck my life. Before another word I pulled him up and out th crowded cafeteria into an empty classroom.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"Kells. I needed to kiss you. It's hard not to pounce on you during class and just have my way with you."
"Wait I thought that you wanted t-to you know"
"To what? Keep my feelings for you a secret? Come on I'm not insecure about that at all. How could I ever hide what I feel for you." I took a step closer and we held each other there.
"I thought you would be embarrassed of me.." I hugged him closer and swayed with him in the room.
"Oh god never! I would never Kells. How could I even try to do that?"
"I don't know. I guess in just stupid."
"Babe you're not stupid. It's okay to be scared. But I'm right here for you."
"I trust you Vic."
"I trust you too." I let him go to leave but I was pulled back and had him kiss me. Oh god I really needed this. I kissed back with so much need and hunger for him. One day and I was abreast craving him so badly. He opened his mouth and gladly played with my tongue. Last time he let me dominate so that now with him playing back.. I was getting ahead of myself. I walked back until I felt the wall against my back and he let go for air. Instead if doing the same I kept my lips on him as I went for his neck. I moved us so that he was against the wall when his legs gave up. He got them around my waist and the friction made me go crazy. I felt my hips buck into his and a soft moan escaped his lips. I wonder what would happen if I did that again..

"Oh f-Vic" he moaned when I rolled my hips into him. He was getting way too excited. The growing bulge in his pants showed it. I decided to let go and put him down to catch our breathes.
"Why did you stop?" He breathed.
"I promised you I'd go slow." I did..
"Oh Vic" he gave me a genuine smile and Kissed me one more time.
"Can we do this again?" He asked!
"Of course! We can do it again later at your house."
"Oh I can't. Justin's coming over." His smile dropped as he remembered about his little buddy.
"When he leaves?"
"I don't know.." He dropped the subject and walked out back to the cafeteria. I caught up with him and held his hand as we went inside.

"Where's Justin?" He asked when he noticed the guy wasn't there.
"He left.." Mike replied.
"Oh shit!" He let go of me and ran out of sight.
"What was that?"
"Not sure Tone. What did Justin say?"
"Nothing. I asked him what his name was and where he was from. It was fine until I asked him why he moved here. He zoned out then walked out I guess."
"Huh?" I sighed rubbing my temples.
"It was wierd!"
"Hayley I'll text you later." She nodded and I got up to look for my Kellin. I searched the hallway but he was gone. It wasn't until I went outside did I notice that the black Charger was driving away with them both inside. I wasn't sure but I heard yelling come from the car.
What the fuck is going on between those two?
♠ ♠ ♠
Justin Hills!!!