Status: Active:)

We Were Drunk But It's Not A Mistake

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
“Tyler it’s just a basketball game it’s not a red carpet event.” I told him putting my glasses on.
“You wear glasses?” he asked putting his watch on.
“Yeah my eyes were hurting from the contacts so I thought I would wear these.” I answered.
“You look cute.” He replied grabbing his jacket.
Mom: you have 5 appointments on Friday.
I groaned after I read the text.
“What?” Tyler asked as we took our seats.
“I have to work Friday.” I answered texting my mother back.
Me: What time?
“I thought you had school on Friday?” Tyler asked.
“No I only go Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are spent doing homework and the bridal salon.” I answered.
“You know you can quit if you want I make enough to support the both of us.” Tyler told me.
“Tyler that is really sweet but I love it there even though half of the girls that come in are airheads. I’ve been working there since I was a kid and I enjoy seeing my family.” I explained.
“Just letting you know the offer still stands.” He replied.
“I let you know in a few years.” I smiled.
After the first two quarters of the game the Celtics were winning against the Knights. Also Tyler was asked to do an interview. It was half time so I had no problem with it my only problem is they wanted to interview me also. Tyler and I followed them and took off our wedding bands.
“So Tyler we are sorry that we are interrupting your date with…” they said.
“My girlfriend Cali.” He replied grabbing my hand.
“Alright so how does it feel playing again after the lockout?” the interviewer asked.
“It’s nice I was glad I got to play in Sweden with Patrick Kane but being back home playing on Boston ice is a lot better.” Tyler answered.
“Cali what is it like dating an NHL player now that season has started again?” I was asked.
“It’s nice because I get to go see him play a lot but it’s not fun when they are away. I guess I enjoy how I get to see Tyler’s passion for the game.” I answered.
“So you don’t mind being 2nd on his list?”
“I don’t like it but I understand it. For him he plays a sport for a living and this sport takes a lot of his time. I know he never means to put me second but just like me out jobs are very important to us.” I explained.
“What do you do for a living?”
“She works for her family’s bridal salon down in the South end.” Tyler answered.
“Hate to cut this short but how far do you think the Bruins will go this year?” They asked Tyler.
“I feel we have the potential to go all the way but who knows. We as a team need to play Bruins hockey which is winning games and winning them big.” Tyler answered.
“Thank you guys so much. Cali it was so nice to meet you. No wonder why Tyler picked you.” The interviewer said.
“Wasn’t so bad.” Tyler said as we walked back to our seats.
“Tyler all of Boston’s teenage girls are going to hate me because I’m dating you.” I replied.
“So what I love you and that’s all that matters plus all of them never had a chance.” He smiled.
“Aw you know you sounded so sweet and then you sounded so mean.” I joked.
“One of my many talents.” He smirked.
“Just watch the game.” I joked.
@CALIrish: (picture) Great win for the Celtics tonight!!
@tylerseguin92: @CALIrish really calirish?
@CALIrish: @tylerseguin92 u know u love it!
“I do.” He smiled.
“Let’s go lover boy.” I teased him.
“Go where?” he asked.
“I think you know.” I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Celtics Game

Thanks for reading almost over :(