Here With You

Come with me you won't find nothing better

Chapter 15: Come with me you won’t find nothing better

Danielle’s POV:

“Yes baby. Yes. Oh my gosh yes.” Tears were streaming down my face and I have never been happier that I was in this moment

Cameron lifted me up and twirled me around kissing me. The crowd screamed. I was afraid of what was going to happen next because they all pretty much hate me.

“WE LOVE YOU DANIELLE.” One fan screamed

The rest joined in and they started to chant that for about 10 minutes. The guys came and joined me at the front of the stage. We just stood there listening to the fans chanting.

I walked offstage and the boys finished their set. The second I left the stage I felt the baby kick. The baby was kicking nonstop now. I ran onstage again and grabbed Cameron’s hand and put it on my stomach.

“OH MY GOD MY BABY IS KICKING. OH MY GOD.” Cameron screamed in the mic as the fans all cheered and awed.

Cameron stood there flailing his arm and he was so excited. The baby has kicked but this was the first time he was feeling it.

The night went on and the show was over before I knew it. We cuddled all night on the bus.

The next day they had a day off so Cameron and I decided to go visit a doctor in the area that the show was in. All of the guys wanted to come with us so, Dillon, Brent, Zach and Michael joined us.

Cameron and I held hands as we made our way up in the elevator. We approached the office and sat down.

The doctor did all of the normal check up things.

“Would you like to know the sex of your baby?” She asked
“The sex? Oh my gosh Cam we didn’t even figure this out!” I giggled
“Yes. Yes we do!” Cameron laughed
“Well, you’re having…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL READERS
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
ok bye :)