Status: You're a lovely individual <3

Metanoia

Thirteen

I will admit something right now that I'd never say out loud:

Rory looks damn good riding my dick.

He bounced on top of me at the most perfect pace and he sighed and whimpered and moaned my name at the most perfect volume.

After we'd finished and showered and I was still coming down from the high and the adrenaline rush of such a risk, Rory sat with me on the couch to watch t.v. in the living room, clad in only a bed sheet.

"Jace, can I ask you somerthing important?" He asked. I nodded and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Shoot for it, babe."

"Can I call you 'Daddy?'"

If I had been drinking anyhing, I would have choked on it. "Where the hell did that come from?"

He shrugged. "You're basically a sugar daddy. You buy me things and do what I want. So I feel like I should call you that."

I frowned at no one in particular. "I guess, Ro. If you wanna, you can."

Rory squeaked and threw his arms around me, damn near knocking me off the couch. "You're so cool, Daddy. I love you so much!"

He pressed a sloppy kiss to my lips and I put my arms around his waist. We only pulled away when we heard a knock at the door.

I pried Rory off of my body and set him to the side so I could answer the door.

The man from next door leaned against he wall on the opposite side of he hallway from my door.

"Yeah?" I inquired, leaning against the doorway.

"Who all you got in there?" He asked, craning his neck to see inside of my apartment.

I closed the door enough so that only I could be seen. "That doesn't matter. Is there something you want?"

He shrugged and turned his attention to me. "Nothing. Just remember to keep your sex toys quiet. I got a kid trying to sleep in the next room."

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered and closed the door.

I went back to the couch and pulled Rory into my lap the way he had been before. I kissed him gently and combed my fingers through his hair. It still hadn't dried from his shower.

"Next time, Ro, we can't do it in my room. And if we do, you have to be extra quiet, you hear?"

He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder, wrapping the sheet around us both.

I wondered if he descent into hell felt as nice as this.
♠ ♠ ♠
My brother suggested calling Jace 'Daddy." So credit goes to him.