Status: New

Sorry

skylar.

I've always been gay. Always. I don't even like girls as friends. I only have male friends. And my male friends are mostly gay themselves, so really. I could have any boy I wanted no problem.

But I wanted Alex. He had been hurt. He was broken. I'd talked to him before he got hurt, and I liked the not-broken Alex waaaay better. The current Alex was angry. He didn't have friends. He didn't do well in school. All he did was skateboard. It was pretty sad.

And I wanted him because I wanted to help him. I wanted him to smile, only because of me. And we lived thisclose to each other. We could very well date.

But even though it had happened over a year ago, Alex wasn't any better off. And I think he didn't trust me. But I had to try anyways. I had to.

So I sent him an ask asking if he wanted to meet me, and I anxiously awaited his reply.

Yeah. I'd love to meet you. When/where?

Oh my God.

I don't even believe in God.

He said yes.

I figured it'd be best to meet him where it wasn't too crowded. I typed in the name of a skate park (we both skated.) and waited to see if he went there.

He did. He skated there on the weekends sometimes. He was going this weekend, and I excitedly typed back that I was, too.

We picked an easy meeting spot and I squealed.

I was super super super excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like Skylar.