Status: New

Sorry

skylar.

I felt giddy and jittery and nervous when I pulled into the park. It was Alex. I was actually seeing him in the flesh.

He looked lonely and cold. I rushed up to him. He looked at me. We hugged.

He was nice and warm and smelled good.

It was Alex, did I expect different?

We spent around two hours together before I figured I should head home.

Alex hugged me, which was nice. Maybe he trusted me after all.

I had almost kissed him, but stopped myself.

Too soon.

I sent him am ask when I got home, asking if he wanted to hang out next weekend. He said yes.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Skylar, what's all the fuss about?" My mom asked.

I ran downstairs. "The boy I hung out with today said he'd hang out with me next weekend! Isn't this great??"

My mom smiled. Although she was a single parent, she did a great job raising me. She didn't care that I was gay, she wanted me to adopt though so she could still have grand kids. I was really thankful for my mom. She was the best. I was an accident, between two sixteen year olds, and although they'd gotten married, my father died when I was four, so I didn't remember him. My mom never remarried and I was her only kid.

"I'm happy for you, Sky," she said.

I hugged her and went back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things begin to happen.

Colouredfoxes.tumblr.com