Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Bloodlines

Elena’s Point of View-
My piercing screams worked it’s into the air. My cries howled. My car had flipped. And I was all alone. Or so I thought. Damon and Alex showed up. They were crouching down.

“How you doing in there?” They asked in unison.

“Damon, Alex.” I choked out. “You’re stuck.” Damon told me. “Ssshhhh,” Alex said quietly. “Elena it's going to be okay.” And for some reason I believed her. “It's my seatbelt. It's stuck.” Alex was trying to calm me. She was being nice. If I wasn’t in this situation I would think more about it. But I couldn’t.

Damon opened the door. “We’re going to get you out of here.” Alex told me. “I want you to put your hands on the roof.” I did. “Just like that.”

“Ready?” Damon asked, I nodded. “1, 2, 3.” They looked at each other than Damon reached up and broke the seatbelt. He dragged me out of the car gently. “Are you okay?”

“Can you stand?”

“Is anything broken?” I moaned and shook, Alex shook her head. Damon put me on my feet. But I just dropped, Damon caught just in time.

“Whoa.” Damon told me. “You’re fading fast Elena honey.” Alex told me. I couldn’t. “Focus.” Damon told me.

“I look like her.” I muttered out. “What?” They asked. And then I just collapsed.

Alex’s Point of View-
“Come on. Let's just take her with us.” D said as he lifted her up. I looked at him as if he had gone mad. “Oh bloody hell no!” I yelled. Damon looked at me. “Come on. You were nice to her just then.” I just looked at him and stuttered. “Yeah, well...That was just 'cause she was hurt.” He rolled his eyes and carried her back to the car.

That feeling of wanting to rip someone’s head off came back as I watched him hold her in his arms. And I wanted to rip hers off. I moved the car to the side of the road. It will be fine. I ran after them. I was currently not a very happy vampire. We we’re jamming to Monster by Skillet in the car. What can I say it seems very appropriate for me and D.

We were somewhere in Georgia. About halfway to Bree's Bar. I glanced back at the sleeping Elena. God! I wish we didn't have to take her. Though it will annoy Stefan so... I'm all for it. It was silent for a few minutes. “You think she’s going to wake up soon?” He asked. “God, I hope not.” He merely rolled his eyes.

I looked back again and saw Elena eyes open. She was looking around, confused. Damon noticed too. “Morning.” We said to her in unison. She stopped looking around. “Where are we?” She asked as she slowly got up. “Georgia.” We told her. “Georgia?” She questioned. “No, no we're not.” She shook her head. “Seriously Damon, Alex. Where are we?”

“Seriously.” We told her. “We’re in Georgia.” I told her. Then suddenly Elena cried out a bit. Damon’s eyes flew to review mirror. “How are you feeling?”

“I...just...I...aaahh.” She gasped. “Well there are no broken bones.” I told her. “We checked.” He added. “My car. There was a man, I hit a man. But then he got up.” That he did. “Who was that?” I shrugged. “That's what we would like to know.” I didn’t like not knowing people. “Where's my phone?” We didn’t answer. “Okay we really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. Pull over.” She demanded. I raised an eyebrow and turned around. “What?” “I mean it.” Elena said. “Pull over. Stop the car.” We rolled our eyes. “Oh... You were so much more fun when you were asleep.” “Amen to that.” We fist-bumped. He did pull over. She got out and gasped in pain. Damon shot to her side and helped her up. I felt that jealousy rise up, again. “I'm fine.” I scoffed. She looked at me and glared slightly. But I just gave her the “If you want to live back off”. Then she just turned away. “We have to go back.” “We have established you feel that way.” I acknowledged. “But it's not going to happen!” We yelled at her.

“Oh come on,” He said as he put an arm over my shoulder. “But we have already come this far.”

“Why are you doing this?” She asked. “I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. I have to go home.” Whatever. “This is kidnapping.” Dear god- if I believed him- she was kidding right? “You’re kidding right?” I voiced. “That's a little melodramatic don't you think?” Elena glared. “You’re not funny.” I rolled my eyes. “Yes he is.”

“You can't do this; i'm not going to Georgia.” Like she had a choice. “Well you’re in Georgia.” Damon told her. “Without your magic little necklace, I might add.” Her hand flew to her neck to find it missing. “We could very easily make you, agreeable.”

“What are you trying to prove?”

Just then a phone rang. It was coming from Damon. It wasn’t his though. “That's my phone.” Elena said. Damon looked at the ID. “Hhm, it's your boyfriend.” Damon smirked and handed it to me. I answered smirking. “Elena’s phone.” I answered in a sickly sweet voice.

“Where is she?” Stefan immediately fired off. “Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?” Blah, blah, blah. “Elena?” I questioned as if I didn’t know who he was talking about. “Yeah Stefan she's right here and she's fine.” I handed it to Damon. He was freaking out. “Where are you? Let me speak to her.”

“He wants to talk to you.” D said. She shook her head. And I got the phone back once again. “Yah, I don’t think she really wants to talk to you right now hun.”

“Damon, Alex I swear to god, if either one of you touches her-“ Damon cut him off. “You have a good day.”

“Bye now.” Then I handed Elena her phone.

“Look nobody knows where I am, can we please just go back.” Elena pleaded almost. I shook my head. “You're no fun.” I pouted.

“But we’re almost there.” Damon told her. “Where is there?” She questioned. “A little place right outside of Atlanta,” “Very cozy.” I added. “A lot of fun.” She just stared. “Oh come on Elena, you don't wanna go back right now do you?” Damon whined.

“What is the big hurry?” Elena asked. “Time out.” Damon stated. “Trust us, your problems are still going to be there when you get home.”

“Come on! Loosen up!” I wooed. “Look. step away from your life for five minutes.”

“Five minutes. “ I said with emphasis. Elena turned around and sighed. “Am I going to be safe with you two?” She asked. “Yes.” Was Damon’s answer. “I can guarantee that nobody else will harm you,” I told her. “though piss me off anymore and I will snap and rip your throat out, or just drink you.” Tempting. “I guess it’s all depending on my mood.” I blurted out. She looked freaked out. But then I added. “Though as long as you try your best not to do that. I will try my best not to kill you. Ok?”

Elena’s Point of View-
I could only nod. I knew what she said wasn’t a threat. I knew it was a promise. Then I asked. “You promise not to do that mind control thing with me?”

“Yes.” Damon told me. He was being nice… This was different from how he had been acting. “Well again it depends on whether you piss me off or not.” Alex replied. Typical- can I really say that? - Alex. “Can I trust you? Both of you?” It was silent. Damon and Alex glanced at each other. It was like they were having a silent conversation.

“Get in the car.” They told me. I just looked at them. “Come on.” Alex added. “Today please.” Damon moaned as I just stood there.

“We need some tunes.” Alex declared after a few minutes of silence. Damon laughed at that Alex had kept throwing me dirty looks, once in a while. I didn’t even know why. She turned on the radio to whatever was on. A cool song from the 90's came on, and I smiled a bit. I actually liked this one. Damon and Alex tapped along with the beat slightly.

“So where's my car?” I asked. “I pulled it over.” Alex said smugly. “We don’t think anyone will bother it.”

“What about that man on the road, was he a-“ “From what we could tell.” Damon interrupted. “No human can run that fast.” Alex confirmed. “Neither of you know him?” I questioned. “If we've never met him we wouldn't know him,” Damon almost snapped. “I mean it's not as if we all hang out together at the Vamp bar and grill.”

“Oh my god! How awesome would that be though?” She grinned; she really was different with him. “Very awesome.” Damon agreed. I decided to intervene now.

“Where are we?” Then I looked up to see where we were. It was a bar. “You brought me to a bar?”

“Yep.” I shook my head. “Guys I'm not old enough. They're not gonna let me in.”

“Sure they will.” They said in unison once again. It was kinda freaking it.

We walked in and grinned to the dark woman behind the counter. “No, no it can't be, Alex. Damon, my honey pie.” The woman looked between Alex and Damon. Then she grabbed Damon and they kissed. I stood there shocked. Alex laughed. But I could see it in her eyes, that she wished it were her. Then Alex nudged me and nodded towards the bar. We headed there while Damon and Bree, I think her name was, finished they're make-out session.

“Bree!” She grinned back and pulled her into a hug. That was new for me. This woman was her friend of sorts. Cause I knew for a fact that if she wasn’t she’d be dead in heartbeat. Then Bree shouted as she lifted a bottle of bourbon.

“Listen up everybody! Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness. And to his best friend, who made my life hell, threatened me multiple times and made me slightly fearful, and never knew when to shut up. Drink up!” She then poured for shots of bourbon. I chugged it. I’ll show them I can be fun.

“So how did he rope you in?” Bree asked. “I'm not roped in actually I'm dating his...” But I trailed off. “Honey if you're not roped, you're whipped. Just like Alex is.” She pointed out. “Here, here!” She shouted as they banged their shots together and grinned. “Either way, just enjoy the ride.”

“Okay.” I replied not really understanding. “So how did you three meet?” I asked after a second, changing the subject. “Ha-ha, College.” Alex said with a laugh. I raised an eyebrow. “You guys went to college?” I asked. “We've gone to college campus, yes.” I gave them both a pointed look. “What? College people are easy to snatch.” She said as if she were talking to friend.

“About twenty years ago when I was a sweet young freshman, I met this beautiful man.” She told me as she looked at Damon. “And I fell in love. Then he introduced me to his insane best friend and we also became friends. And then he told me about their little secret. Made me love him even more.” She smiled. “Because you see I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share with somebody.”

“She’s a witch.” Alex added. “Just like me, except mortal and less powerful.” She was grinning. “They changed my world you know.” Damon gave a smirk. “We rocked your world.” I almost chocked. “Well mostly me.”

“He is good in bed isn’t he?” Alex asked teasingly. “But mostly he's just a walk away Joe.” She said with a sigh. “Well from everyone one other than Alex that is.” Damon and Alex turned and smiled at each other and he put an arm around her shoulders. I smiled. This is the one woman who he hasn’t walked out on. “So, what is it you want?” They smirked. Damon walked with Bree leaving me and Alex alone. “You drunk yet?” I shook my head. “No, you?” I asked stupidly. “No.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“You're going to ask me no matter what I say so... shoot.” She told me. “Why are you and Damon friends?” I was curious about this. “Many, many reasons i'm sure you don't understand.” She told me. “We’ve been best friends since I met him. We we’re fifteen. Or he was, I only looked it.” Spells. “We lived together. I was even his first kiss. It was six months after I moved to Mystic Falls. But we swore we would never speak of it again.” This made her laugh. “But we also keep each other together. Without him I would be… Well let’s just say there would be a higher body count and missing people in the world. But we keep each other sane.” I could believe that.

She was smiling. I had never seen her smile. And she looked different, happy even. Then I suddenly asked. “Why do you hate me?”

“You really want to know?” She almost shot back. “Yeah I do.” I nodded. “Two reasons,” Alex told me. “1. You look like Katherine, she was my other best friend and she created me and 2. I know you’re going to steal him away from me.” Then she went back to drinking. I was to shocked to actual say anything and I didn’t e even get a chance to; Damon came up and joined us then.

“Ah here's D. And he brings chips.” Her demeanor changed. “Of course.” He gave a chuckle. “You get the munchies for human food when drunk.” Alex began to eat. “So say I am descended from Katherine.” I said. “Does that make me part Vampire?” They shook their heads. “Vampires can’t pro-create.”

Alex’s Point of View-
I hadn’t said anything. I had a child. Before I became a vampire. Nettie. But she was also the reason I became a vampire. I would look at her once in a while. She had grew up into a powerful young witch. Damon is the only one that knows I miss her. My baby girl.

“But we love to try.” Damon's comment brought me out of my revere. I giggled. He laughed. “She only ever giggles when she's drunk or trying to seduce someone. It's cute.”

“I know.” I told him. Damon just continued to laugh. Then he stopped laughing and continued to talk. “No look, if you were related that would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned.” How right he was. “Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?” She really was worried about that. But then again it wasn’t every day you looked like your boyfriends ex. “It's kind of creepy if you ask me.” Damon told her. “No, Elena as much as I hate to say it he is actually a good guy.” I did have trouble. “He knows that you're not Katharine. In fact he feels the need to say the words 'she's not Katharine' in almost every conversation.” It got annoying.

“And to answer your question Katherine did have a child. A boy to be exact.” They were silent for a second. Ok maybe I shouldn’t have revealed that. “Well, that answers that question." Damon said. Me and Damon both went for the pretzels and dipped them in sour cream. Elena looked like she avoiding that.

“Oh,” “Come on.” Damon said as we ate. “How-“ “Can you not like pretzels dipped in-“ “Sour cream?” It was such a good combination.

“How can you guys even eat if technically you're supposed to be…” She trailed off. “Dead?” We asked with a raised eyebrow. “It's not such a bad word.” I told her. “As long as we keep a healthy diet of,” “Blood in our systems” “Our bodies function pretty normally.” I ended. “Oh so you don't get your monthly 'cramps'?” Didn’t we just go over this? I thought. “I thought we just covered this” I mumbled. “If we can’t have kids, we can’t have eggs, and if we don't have eggs we don't bleed.” “Stop talking!” Damon finally had enough. We laughed.

“It's a nice act. Is any of it real?” We looked at her. “Hhm.” We pondered. Then Bree came in and handed us our beers. “Here you go.” I nodded. “Thanks hun, this is my fifth.”

Then Elena spoke. “I'll have one too.” We looked at her as if she had gone. “Huh?” Damon and I asked in unison. “Time out remember?” She asked. “For five minutes. Yeah well that 5 minutes is going to need a beer!” I smiled and we all clinked our bottles together.

And a few hours later this is what the result was. “Ready... GO!” Bree yelled as we all drank our shots. Elena's glass dropped on the table at the same time mine did. And it was followed by Damon’s glass. “That's 3, for me and Alex!” Elena yelled excitedly. Then I looked at Damon. “You need a bib?” I asked teasingly. “I'm sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume alcohol!” He yelled at the two of us. I rolled. “Whatever.”

“Alright who's next? Another round Bree?” Elena asked. “Honey you should be on the floor.” She said with a laugh. “I'm not even drunk. My tolerance is like way up here.” She informed us as she jumped. Of course we knew she was drunk or slightly drunk. A little bit later Elena’s phone rang, right in the middle of our pool game. She left claiming she would only be a few moments. But after five we started to get worried. We went outside and there was no Elena.

Elena’s Point of View-
I wanted to scream when the vampire came out an attacked Damon. He didn’t even notice Alex, just Damon. But from what I knew about Alex, this man is going to be dead. But when the unknown vampire staked Damon in the stomach, I knew she wasn’t going to sit back any longer. She made her presence known. She attacked him, like it was nothing. And for her it was. I watched as the vampire struggled. I went to Damon and pulled out the stake. After a few seconds he asked weakly. “Where’s Alex?”

“She’s taking care of the vampire.” He just nodded weakly and then lost conscious again. I stayed next to Damon and looked for Alex and the unknown vampire. I saw them for a fraction of a second. That was when he was being thrown. My human eyes couldn’t keep up. Then she pinned him down and she asked why he attacked them. Apparently his name was Lee.

“Lexi.” He suddenly said. “Lexi? What were you to her?” She questioned. “She was my girlfriend.” Lee told her. “She changed me about 1 month before she visited Mystic Falls.”

“Oh?” She questioned. “Well I might as well tell you I was the one who staked her.” His eyes flashed with anger. “And the guy you just attacked, well-“ She laughed. It sent shivers up and down my spine. It was a very sadistic laugh. “I’m very protective him and toughing even one hair ends in your death.” The vampire Lee started to panic. He knew he was going to die. “Elena, close your eyes.” Alex said with a void voice. I did. I didn’t want to see what Alex was doing. But I heard his pained screams. They ripped through the air. I winced, then the screams stopped but I kept my eyes closed. I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I jumped just a bit. Then I saw it was Alex. She wordlessly carried Damon into the car of the back seat and motioned for me to come with her. She laid Damon in the back while I went to the passenger seat.

Alex’s Point of View-
I was pissed. After Damon and Elena got their strength back I had some business to take care of. I stayed up all night. When Damon and Elena finally woke up, Damon was still in some pain and Elena was hung over. But I at the moment I could care less. I got Damon some blood from the trunk and Elena a water. I told them I was going to say bye to Bree. Elena just nodded but Damon knew I wasn’t just saying goodbye. He knew something was up. When I entered the bar I was very quiet and Bree was cleaning glasses. Then I made my presence known by pinning her to wall. She was frightened. “Lexi was my friend!” She blurted out in a shaky voice. I smiled.

“Of course she was,” I said fake sympathy. “but Bree you should know better.” My face had changed. “I use vervain!” I knew it was a lie. So I just snapped her neck. Then whispered into her dead body. “Liar.” Then I drained her. Every last drop. I let her body drop to floor with a slight thud. Luckily I wasn’t a messy eater.

Then I walked out of the bar. Damon gave me a look but I shrugged it off. Then we got into the car and left. I knew we weren’t coming back here. Ever.

Elena’s Point of View-
After a couple minuet’s of silence I asked them something. “So why did you bring me with you?” I was curious. “Well you're not the worst company in the world Elena.” Damon told me. “You should give yourself more credit.” I looked at the two of them.

“Seriously?” They shrugged. “I don't know.” Alex told me. “You were there on the road, all damsel in distress like.” “And we knew it would piss off Stefan.” They both gave identical grins “And you're not the worst company in the world Elena.” They answered together. I sighed. “I used to be more fun.” I told them. “You did okay.”

“You were totally fun!” Alex had said something nice. I didn’t remember a lot from last night but a few things were in my mind. Including Alex telling me why she hated me. I got the first one but the second one was a mystery to me.

“We saved your life.”

“I know.” Damon admitted. “And don't you forget it!” I was shocked a bit that she said we. I smiled just a bit. I felt like I had accomplished something. Maybe this car ride wasn’t going to be as long as I thought it was.

Alex’s Point of View-
When we got home Elena ran upstairs to see Stefan. I rolled my eyes just a bit. Damon poured us drinks and sat next to me on the couch. We had to talk. The Grimwore was Emily’s spell book. That was passed down to generations. So it was in the hands of either Bonnie or Shelia. Most likely Bonnie. “Okay. You know what we need stronger alcohol.”

When we got there we headed to the bar. “Two bourbons.“ When we sat down we felt eyes on us. We looked to our right and saw some guy in his late 20's early 30's sitting there looking at us. Damon nodded politely and I smiled politely. I gave him the once over. He was good looking. Hell, he was probably hot. Damon and I were quiet as we drank. We needed to figure out what we were going to do next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that shows up.

R&R and Fav people! :D Cause it will make me very happy, and a happy writer is a good writer, usually, lolz.

Note: Alex isn't exactly straight.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-bloodlines/set?id=27946009