Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Unpleasentville

Alex’s Point of View-
I woke up this morning feeling stressed out a bit. It was 11am and Damon was now where in sight. I just sighed. I decided to take a shower. I stripped down to nothing and got in. I smiled as the hot water hit me. I might be a tomboy and everything but being a girl means I love taking showers. It helps me relax and that’s exactly what I needed. Relaxing time. It felt forever since I had some relaxing time. Between Katherine and dealing with everything else. It takes a toll on me and everybody else. Damon. Damon along with Katherine was my main concerns right now. After a little while longer I got out of the shower and put a towel on. I walked out into the bedroom feeling ok-ish now. I dried myself off and got some cloth’s on. First slipping on my bra and underwear and then a pair of leather motorcycle pants and a black unisex t-shirt that showed my bra strap just a bit. My hair was still wet from the shower slightly but I was ok with that.

Then I heard a loud noise. It was coming from the library. I walked into the room to find Damon throwing books. I just raised an eyebrow. I looked at the floor. It was littered in books.

“You’re cleaning this up by yourself, I hope you know that.” Damon jumped a bit and turned around. He was holding some books. “Hey Alex, want to help?” I shook my head. “Nope.” I stated and sat on the couch. I picked up a random book and started to read.

After two hours I finally couldn’t take it anymore. I got up and put the book down and dragged Damon into our bedroom. I grabbed my shoes and put them. I threw Damon’s jacket to him and continued to pull him out of our room grabbing my keys on the way. I pulled him at vampire speed and through him into my cars passenger seat and started to drive.

Then we got to the Mystic Grill. Damon and I walked inside the grill when I saw Elena get up to leave with the little witch getting up to pay. As Damon started to head towards the bar I started to walk towards her. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Her eyes hardening. I was speaking for me and Damon at the moment.

“What do you want from me?” Bonnie asked a bit harshly. “We think we need a fresh start.” She raised an eyebrow. “We?” I nodded. “Me and Damon.” She looked at me as if to ask if I was serous or not. ”You tried to kill me.” She pointed out. I rolled my eyes. “Yeah I did but hun you pissed me off.” Bonnie just glared. “Ok i’m leaving.” But I grabbed her lightly. “Fine, but first what do you want to know?” I asked as she shrugged me off. “What?” I rolled my eyes. Don‘t play dumb. “Little Bonnie, I know you have questions and I can answer them.” She looked torn, but ultimately decided the right answer.

“Why did Emily call you Aunt Alex?” Ah the basic question. “Because she my great-great-great granddaughter. Oh and you’re my great-great-great-great-great granddaughter. Or something like that.”

“How?” She blurted out. “Simple when I was human I gave birth to a baby girl.”

“Does my grandma know about you?” Just don’t want stop asking things now do you? “Shelia?” I questioned. “Yeah she does.” Course she knew. “I’m leaving, but I’ll have more questions later.” I nodded. “All right, see you around little witch.”

I walked over to the bar and sat next to Damon. “I think that went over well.” I said smirking slightly. Damon nodded and we took a sip from our beers. We had a few more drinks. We were also talking about how we could get the Grimwore.

When we left the mystic grill it was 5pm. We drove back home and sat on the couch. Damon was writing the main founding families when Stefan came in. He was dressed up for the dance. “You got the hair right.” Damon commented as he said nothing and just set something down in front of us. “Why are you bringing me Dads journal?” I was confused as well. “Because you were looking for it.”

“And why would we want it?” I was curious to see what he would say. “Gee, I don't know Damon, Alex.” Sarcasm. “Maybe you wanna do a bit of possums bonding?”

“Sarcasm does not suite you honey.” Stefan just shrugged. “Go ahead, enjoy, read it, I have.” Of course. “Nowhere in it does it say anything Katherine or the tomb or how to open it.”

“I'm not surprised.” Damon said. “The man could barely spell his own name.” I gave a grin. “I'm really sorry that it won't be of any help with your diabolical plan, the sequel.” I laughed a little.

“You know I could help you.” Damon and I looked at each other and laughed. “You help us?”

“I don't know it seems a little unnatural.” I said. “I'll do anything to get you out of this town.” Blow below the belt. “Even release Katherine.” Katherine, Damon and I looked at each other. “What about the other-“ “twenty-six vampires?” Not that we cared. “No, no, no they can't come, they have to stay put. But Katherine, I would consider that.” We looked at each other. Having one of our famous silent conversations.

“What are you doing?” We were suspicious. “Hmn?” We questioned. “What’s your angle?” He didn’t answer. “Think about it.” Was all he said. “Why would we-“ “Trust you?” Stefan just shook his head. “See that's your problem Damon, Alex.” We have problems? “You apply all of your shortcomings to everybody else. If histories any indication, there's only two liars among us.” I stood up, pushing my chair back roughly and snarled. Damon grabbed my hand again to calm me. Stefan just smirked and walked out. “I see that temper of yours is still intact.”

I walked over to the couch and sat down to try and finally finish my book when Stefan's phone rang beside me. “You have got to be kidding me!” I screamed as I picked up the phone, blocking out Damon's laughter.

“What?!” I yelled. “Alex!” It was Elena. “Where is he?” A panicked sounding Elena asked. My voice instantly went to a nicer tone. “Oh, Elena, hi. Sorry. He's on his way to you. He forgot his phone.” I explained. “Oh thank god!” She said relieved. “This compass was spinning. Stefan must be here.” I frowned. “You sure you’re okay honey?” I asked. “Yeah, I think I’ll be fine.” “Ok.” I said as I closed the phone. “That was weird.” Damon nodded and I sat down opening my book to the page I had been trying to finish all day. I got about a sentence read when my phone rang.

“Oh My God! I give up damn it!” I screamed as Damon collapsed in laughter again. I answered the phone. “Somebody better be dying!” I screamed. “Alex, you and Damon need to come to Elena's right now!” Stefan's voice filled my ears, choosing to ignore my previous statement. I looked at Damon and he nodded. “We'll be there in a sec.”

We got into my car and I drove fast. When were there in about five minuet’s. Damon muttered something under his breath about my driving and trying to kill him. I just laughed. We just walked in and were greeted my Stefan and Elena. I went over to Elena.

“Elena, are you ok?” I asked. She nodded. “Yeah, I’ll be all right.” She hugged me and then sat next to Stefan on the couch as Damon paced and I sat in an armchair. “How'd he get in?” Damon asked. “He was invited in.” Elena told us. Well no duh he was invited in. “He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night.” Stefan explained. “ Well he gets points for that.” I mumbled more to myself. “Did he say what he wanted Elena?” She shook her head. “No, he was too busy trying to kill me.” Obvious. “And neither of you have any idea who this is.” We glared. “No.” His assuming annoyed me.

“Why would you assume we know him Stefan?” I asked still majorly pissed at him because of earlier. Damon sat down beside me on the chairs arm. He put an arm around me and I leaned into him. “Don't look at us like that.” Damon said as they continued to watch. “We told you we had company!” I yelled. We did. “You think there's more than one?” We shrugged. “We don't know.” “But we're going to find out.” I finished. “Damon, Alexandra, he was invited in.” I growled at the sound of my full name. That made Damon’s arm grip around me tighter. We nodded seriously. We knew what it meant.

“Then we go get him tonight." I said. “You up for it?” Elena nodded with confidence. “What do I have to do?” Damon and I smirked. We told her our plan. She would still get to go to the dance. And I’m pretty sure Elena was all for it but of course Stefan had to say something.

“That's a bad idea.” I rolled my eyes and made a snappy comment. “Stefan your face was a bad idea.” Then we went back to business. “Till we get him this house isn't safe-“ “For anyone who lives in it.” Jeremy and Jenna weren’t safe either- I liked those people… Well liked enough for me. “It’s a worth a shot.” Damon said. “I’ll do it.” Elena told us. I gave a slight nod. “You're doing the right thing honey. You'll be fine.” I said with an almost soothing voice. She nodded. “I'll be with the three of you, I'll be safe.” She told Stefan who looked beyond worried.

Stefan’s Point of View-
Elena was holding onto my arm while Damon's hand rested on Alex waist. I would have smiled and said something but I was too worried. We looked around, looking for vampires. Elena went off by herself while Damon, Alex, and I stayed to the side to keep look-out. I also kept an eye on Elena.

“You see anyone?” I asked the two of them. “I see many people Stefan. The last time I checked, this was a dance.” Damon snorted. I gave Alex a slightly amused, yet still deadly, glare. She just rolled my eyes. Typical Alex. “I've said it before and I'll say it again Stef, you're no fun.” Damon said with a pout. “I mean have you seen anyone suspicious?”

“Nope.” I could tell she was getting bored. And after a few minuet’s more she left leaving me and Damon for look-out. “Any idea where she’s going?” I asked him. “Nope.”

Alex’s Point of View-
I looked for people I knew. Then I spotted Jeremy. Elena’s little brother. So I headed over there. “Hey Jeremy.” He looked up surprised. “Oh hey Alex, what are you doing here?” He asked as he put down a cup. “Chaperoning, you?” He gestured. “Punch duty.” I laughed a bit.

“Aw punch duty what an honorable yet boring job.” It was his turn to laugh. We talked for a couple of minutes and we also exchanged numbers. I smiled and waved and said I’ll see him later. I liked this kid.

I walked around for a bit longer then I ran into someone I hadn’t seen since the night Emily destroyed the crystal. Tyler Lockwood. I smirked. “Hey Ty.” He smiled. “Hey Alex, how’ve yah been? I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever.” Cause it probably has been for you. I thought. Such weird conceptions of times humans have. “I’ve been good.” I told him.

“What about you?” It was polite to ask. He gave a shrug. “I’ve been ok, I could be better.” We all could be. “My dad he’s kinda an ass so he cracks down on me.” I knew that better than anything. “Trust me I get it. When my dad was alive he was a major ass.” And major ass didn’t even cover it. Tyler looked like he was in shock for a second then recovered. “Your dad died?” I nodded. “Yeah both my parents died, but that was a long time ago.” I waved it off. I had no feelings for my parents. “Ok,” He sputtered. “but i’m still sorry.” Of course you are. “Thanks.” I gave an almost real smile.

“So what are you doing here?” Chaperoning.” I said with a sigh. “Ah, fun.” He said sarcastically. Then shifted around for a second. “Hey um, Alex, you wanna dance?” I was a bit shocked that he asked me but then I nodded an ok. “Ok one dance.” I told him. “Only one?” He said trying to be cute. “Yeah only one Ty. “ I said with a small laugh. “I guess I can live with that.”

We went out and danced to a song that I actually remembered. After the song ended I stopped dancing and gave Tyler a kiss and left telling him I would see him later. I knew slightly disappointed that I only danced one song with him, but I wanted to find D.

When I found Damon, I asked where Stefan went. He shrugged and put an arm around my shoulders. I was back on look-out duty.

An hour later Elena and Stefan walked over to us then. “This parties getting lame.” I had to agree. “Amen!” We fist-bumped again. It's kinda our thing.

“Stefan, would you like to dance?” Elena asked. “Absolutely.” I sighed and leant against Damon. I felt like banging my head against a wall or something. Especially after I saw the look of jealousy pass through Damon’s eyes when Stefan and Elena were dancing.

“Hey I don't recognize you guys,” A voice said. “how did you get roped into chaperoning?” We just looked at him. But I recognized him. He was the guy from the mystic grill. “Oh, Alaric Saltzman. I'm the new history teacher.” Makes sense. “Hello cutie.” I whispered under my breath so only Damon heard. He chuckled faintly. “Ah the cursed faculty position.” Alaric gave a chuckle. “So I've been told.”

“Damon Salvatore and this Alex Siren.” He looked at us. “Salvatore? As in Stefan?” We nodded. “He's our little brother.”

“Oh?” He questioned. “Are you two related?” I shook my head. “No, I'm a very close friend of the family and I was adopted.” Adopted is what we tell people. “We're his legal guardian's hence the chaperoning.” Damon said suddenly. “I hear he's very bright, not that I've had to see for myself.” His voice was almost disappointed. “Very bright.” Damon said. “His attendance records a little spotty. “

“Family drama.” I said. “No parents?” We looked at each other. “It’s just the three of us.” Alaric nodded. “You live here your whole life?”

“On and off.” Damon said curtly. “But Alex was born in London.” About five hundred years ago. “We like to travel.” I said with a tight smile. “Really? Where? Around the States?” Okay this is officially starting to get weird. We both turned to look at him. He laughed slightly. “I'm sorry, I'm nosy.” You got that right. “I don't mean to pry. Look it was nice meeting the both of you.” “You too.” We said tightly. “Enjoy the rest of the dance.”

After he left our conversation resumed. “Okay, so i'm officially bored!” I almost rolled my eyes. “Join the club.” I told him bluntly. “Here, here!” Then he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. “No way D!” I said with a screech. “Come on, Alex!” He said with a smile. “One dance.” He was using the face. The cute little puppy dog one. “Be the best friend you are and dance with me.” I rolled my eyes but i did dance with him. After a few moments we were really starting to enjoy it. Laughing and spinning. Having fun with my BEFFEADL. (Best Ever Friend For Eternity and Days Literally).

“You really can't take them anywhere, can you?” Elena said with a laugh. “We resent that Elena!” We yelled.

Damon’s Point of View-
After we finished our dance Elena came up to us. “Alex, Damon.”

“Come to tell us how we have shamed you tonight Elena?” I asked with a hint of amusement. “We found him. Stefan's checking it out now.” All playfulness left us. “Where?” We asked. “Where's Stefan?” Alex asked. “That way.” She pointed.

“Okay, Elena.” Alex said seriously as she put her hands on her shoulders and turned her to face me. “No matter what happens, you have to stay in here, with the crowd.” She nodded as I came up, grabbed Alex’s hand and pulled her towards the exit Stefan went out of. He was coming out of it and when we reached each other he shook his head and looked around.

“Yo, Sherlock!” Alex called out. “You wanna tell us what the hell happened?” Stefan shook his head. “It was a false alarm. The Vampire gave his hoodie to some punk at the refreshment table.” Then he looked around. “Where's Elena?” Alex looked over to the left. “Right over... not there.” Alex moaned. “Damn it Elena!”

We ran out through the halls and found her fighting the vampire in question at the cafeteria. Stefan was in first and grabbed him, forcing him off her. “Hey dick head!”

“Nobody wants to kill you!” Alex yelled. “We just-“ “Wanna talk.” I smiled and ran towards Elena as I through the stake to Stefan who staked him in the stomach. He knelt down, breathing hard. “Now do you feel like talking?” The vampire just glared. “Screw you.” He told us. “Ass.” Alex said as I walked passed him. Smacking him in the head hard on the way. Alex was at Elena's side within seconds, an arm around her shoulder as she sunk into her embrace. “Wrong answer.” Stefan said, another stake. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because it's fun.” He chocked out.

“What do you want with Elena?” I asked. “She looks like Katherine.” He told us immediately. Alex and I looked at each other. Then I went back to focus on him. “You knew Katherine?” He nodded. “You thought you were the only ones. You don't even remember me.” He said with a small amount of scoff. “Alexandra should, I mean we knew each-“ “Tell us how to get into the tomb.” Alex cut off. “No.” Another stake.

“The Grimwore.” He said with pain filled eyes. “Where?” Silence. Another stake went into his body. This time Alex put it in. she was growing impatient. “Check the journal. Use Jonathan’s journal. Jonathan Gilbert’s!” He screamed. “Who else is working with you?” Stefan asked. But he just shook his head. “No, you’re going to have to kill me.”

“That can be arranged.” I said as Stefan staked him in the heart. Elena gasped and clung onto Alex. “How are you going to find the others now?” Elena asked. But Alex shook his head. “He had to die.”

“But…” She trailed off. “Elena, he’s been invited in.”

There was a noise and we saw that teacher guy through the glass on the door. We looked at Stefan. “Go, we got this.” We ran after him and flashed in his path so he would stop. “What were you doing?” I compelled. “Looking for Miss Hilton.” He said in a robotic tone.

“Why are you in Mystic Falls?”

“I got a job as a teacher.” We looked at each other. “Do you know what we are?” I asked him. “You're my student’s siblings.” Good answer. “Is everything you're telling us the truth?”

“Yes.” Alex and I grinned. “Then forget we had this conversation.” We grinned as I put my arm around her waist and we walked off.

We met Stefan back at the house. “How's Elena?” Alex asked. “She's better.” I nodded. “Good.”

“There's no way that guy was working alone.” Alex told us. “You two are.” Stefan said pointed out. “Ah, but we're a team.” Alex said as if he were stupid.

“So the Grimwore. That was Emily's. Right? Alex isn’t the Grimwore originally yours?” Alex nodded. “That's what you need to reverse the spell. When the founding families burned her, they took her things. And you were hoping that Dads journal would tell you where it is.”

“Look at you. Putting the pieces together. That was half right. Well it's out there now.”

“Let the games begin.” Alex added with a smirk. “My offer still stands.” He told us. “Sure, sure.” I said with an eye roll. “No, nothing hidden about it. No lies. No deception.” He said seriously. “I'm there when you open up that tomb. You and Katherine go. And the other twenty-six vampires die.” I shifted to my left.

“If we agree?” I asked and Alex looked at me with some disbelief, her smirk was lost. “You're not actually considering this, are you Damon?” I just ignored her. “I'll help you.” Stefan said. I just looked at him. “Why should we trust you?”

“Because I'm your brother.” We just looked at him. “That's not going to cut it.” Never did, never will. “Because I want you gone, both of you.” I froze, oh no. “You’re serious?” Alex asked in disbelief. “So everything you said about me still being your sister, all that was a lie?” Alex was hurt by this. Alex may be strong but when you say stuff like that, you just don’t pull you words back. “I just want you both gone. I figured it would soften you a little.”

She growled and before I knew it Stefan was slammed against the wall and her face was changed. I didn’t want to get in the middle of it so I just sat and watched. Stefan’s face was a void of emotion. “You will not hurt me.” He was assuming things. Oh Stefan you should know better. “You love me too much. I've been your little brother for years. Though to me, all you've been is my older, killer, monster, pain in the ass sister.” Alex blinked. He should not have said that. “See, that’s where you’re wrong Stefan.”

Alex’s Point of View-
I made a knife float towards me quickly and I stabbed him. And I let go. “You come anywhere fucking near me I swear to God I will rip your head off.”

Then I went upstairs at vampire speed. I grabbed a bag and went to the dresser. I grabbed my pajamas and two shirts and two sets of jeans. I didn’t know how long I would be staying somewhere else but if I needed to I would come back later. I went in to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. Then when I came back into the room, to grab my bad and all my stuff but Damon was there. Sitting on the bed. His arms were folded and his expression blank. We didn’t speak for a second.

“Damon, I have to go.” I told him. “Why?” He asked. I turned around sharply. “Why Damon?” I laughed without humor. “Because so help me god I will kill Stefan and if I did I don’t know what the hell I’m going to say to Elena! And I’m also leaving for your safety as well.” I said the last part a bit quieter. He nodded and left the room. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

As I went downstairs I didn’t see Damon or Stefan in sight. I got outside and into my car putting my stuff into the passenger seat. I started it up and took the back road to the first place I thought of. Elena's house. I knocked on the Gilbert’s house with my stuff in hand. I heard feet walking towards the door. And Elena answered the door.

“Hey.” My voice was a bit scratchy. “Alex?” She questioned a bit surprised and almost cautious. “Yeah.” I laughed weakly. I couldn't blame her. After what happened last night I would be cautious too. I had a tear stains on my face. “Oh my god.” She said as she pulled me into a hug. She led me up to her room and onto her bed. I told her what happened and she was furious. I hadn’t seen Elena this mad before.

“Um... So I know this might sound kinda weird... but can I please stay with you for a while?” She nodded. “Of course.” She replied. “Can I use the shower?” I asked as I sat up. I felt like I needed a shower. Elena nodded. “Go for it.” Then after a second. “I'm going to call Stefan and chew him out!” I almost laughed. “Awesome. But please don’t tell him i’m here.” Didn’t need Stefan going into over protective mode. “I won't.”

When it got out of the bathroom, dressed in nothing but a towel, I hadn’t been expecting Jeremy. I could hear Elena downstairs talking to Jenna. “Oh hey Alex, Elena told me.” Interesting. “Are you ok?” O gave a shrug. “Yeah i’ll be fine; I just needed to get out of that house.” He nodded. “Ok.” He pulled me into a slight hug. It was just a tad bit awkward since I only had a towel on. After a second he let go and smiled. “Well I got to get dressed.” He blushed for a split second. “Oh yeah.” I laughed slightly and went into Elena’s bedroom and put on my underwear and shirt. I was just putting on my shorts when Elena came in.

“Hey Alex, I wanted to know if you wanna have a movie night. Something to take your mind off it all?” That sounded like a plan. “Sure, that’d be awesome.” I said smiling slightly. We went downstairs. “Hey Elena, thanks for letting me stay here.” I really was grateful. “It’s just that I am so pissed at Stefan and I swear I was going to snap if I had to stay in that house another second.” She gave a small grin. “You’re welcome and I get it.”

We started narrowing down the movies to watch. Then something hit me. We were going to get Katherine back. I was going to get my sister back. But now that I really thought about it, I wasn't sure that's what I wanted. This was insane. I love Katherine; she was my sister, my maker. I pushed those thoughts into the back of my mind and focused on me and Elena tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex and all other OC’s that show up.

R&R and Fav people :)

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-unpleasantville/set?id=27946170