Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Children of the Dammed

Alex's Point of View-
The first night I stayed at the Gilbert home me and Elena had passed out the couch. I had woken up trying to remember where I was. Because this wasn't the mansion. Then I was reminded why I was at the Gilbert home, and that made me pissed.

I've stayed there for four nights now. I had borrowed clothing because I couldn't bring myself to actually walk over there. The morning of my fifth day me and Elena were soundly sleeping in her bed when we were awoken by the sound of my cell phone. We woke up with a jump and me mumbling curses under my breath.

"What?" I moaned, annoyed at being woken up. "You and Elena need to come over to the house." It was Damon. But I was still annoyed with him… A bit. "Why in the name of hell would I do that D?" I asked. "Cause Alex, we're going to talk about opening up the tomb." That got me awake. "Fine we'll be there in a few minutes."

I slammed by phone shut and got out of bed. I shook Elena awake and told her to get dressed cause we were going to the mansion. She got out of bed just as I grabbed my cloths and bathroom stuff. When I opened the bathroom door I came face to face with a shirtless Jeremy. He'd become another little brother over the nights I was staying here. But damn he is cute. "Sorry, I'm just gonna, um, yah know, wait till you're done." Jeremy shrugged. "It's cool I'm done. I guess this is payback for last night."

I laughed and nodded. Jer got out of the bathroom and I went and took a quick shower and dried off. I changed into a grey shirt that showed off my stomach that said Paramore in yellow letters and got into my white ripped skinny jeans. Elena had already left. I know that cause I heard her car start.

When I finally got into my car and to the mansion, I was forty minutes late.

"Lucy I'm home." I said sarcastically as I walked through the door I was greeted by Damon who gave me hug. I smiled and returned the hug. Then I heard something upstairs. I gave Damon the WTF look. "You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled. "I come forty minutes late and-" "Yeah." Damon cut off. "Well that explains why she left a good twenty minutes earlier than me."

I just sighed and shook my hand the Damon grabbed my hand and we went upstairs quietly at vampire speed. When we got to Stefan's room unfortunately they weren't clothed. They apparently tired themselves out, cause they looked like they just fell asleep. I sat on a chair and scooted it closer while Damon just stood.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads." We yelled. "Damon, Alex." Elena yelled, sitting up and pulling the sheet tighter around herself. I rolled my eyes as Stefan sat up. "Stop being-" "So smutty." I told them. "Seriously, get out of here!" Stefan yelled. "If we see anything we haven't seen before," "We'll throw a dollar at it." Oh the fun times. "Just listen up." Damon said. "There's some very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" Elena almost whined. "Well we have lots to do." I told her. "The sooner we begin, the sooner we finish." Damon added.v"Now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal." We did. "So in order to open the tomb," Damon started. "We need to find the journal," "to get the Grimwore" "to undo the spell." Elena smiled. "You guys are so cute when you do that." D and I looked at each other with mirrored expressions of confusion. We've been doing this for years and no one has ever said that o us. "Are you trying to change the subject?" I asked. "No but apparently you are." Elena said slyly. "So," Damon said. " first things first," "Since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty." Stefan sighed and turned to look at her.

"Since when am I helping?" Elena questioned. "Well Stefan's helping," "And you've taken up residency in Stefan's bed," "Ergo…" We trailed off. "You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do." Stefan said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, stop babying her." He sighed as Elena nodded. Seriously Stefan needed to stop. Elena is a big girl.

"I'll look for it today." She told us. "Good." Damon and I said. "How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the Grimwore?" Stefan asked. "We're really going to take the word of the vampire who seems like a bit of a dimwit." "Like you?" I asked snickering. "We don't have any other options." Damon told them. "Okay, what exactly is a Grimwore anyway?" Of course Elena didn't know. "It's a witch's cook-book." I explained. "A very powerful witch's cook-book."

"What about our mystery vampire?" Stefan asked. "Do you expect us to do everything ourselves?" I was starting to lose my temper. I thought Stefan would be smarter than that. I was still angry at him. "Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone so whoever's out there knows who we are." Damon said. "We don't like that disadvantage." I added unhappily. "So chop, chop." We told them. "Whenever you're ready Elena honey." I called over my shoulder as Damon led us out of the room.

"You know I kind of like this whole foursome team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it." I only laughed for a second. "Don't screw it up." I called in a sing-song voice as we left the room.

Mystic Falls 1864
Katherine walked into my room as my corset was tightened. I had just come back from draining someone. It had been a man in his twenty's and he was a good looking man. I had went to the closest town over. I did not want the people of Mystic Falls to be suspicious. She waved her hand and the maid went out of the room. She was already dressed for the Founders Party. She finished tightening the corset. Even though we didn't need to breath and such, I still hated these.

"I cannot wait for the party," I said with a sigh. "although so help if that Lockwood man tries to even court me tonight I will drain him." Katherine frowned for a second. "Alex, remember we mustn't be so reckless. I fear we may be exposed." There had been a lot of talk lately. "True," I replied. "i'm sorry I'll be more careful." I promised. "It's ok Alex. I know you have control." I did have good control, sometimes "It's just that you are my sister and I don't want to lose you." I smiled. "As you are mine Katherine." For hundreds of years.

"Are you going to turn our boys?" I suddenly. "Yes. I am." Was her immediate reply. I smiled and nodded. My best friend and brother and little brother are going to be turned. We sat down as Katharine got my brush and started to smooth down my short messy hair. We started to laugh and talk about how this was going to be a good party.

Present
It was about 1pm and I was sitting on me and Damon's bed reading Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince. Then I felt a gust of wind. "Sup D?" I didn't even put my book down. "Walk with me." I put down my book and nodded.

We walked out into the garden and then he turned to me. "I want you to come home Alex." Damon told me. "Damon." I just sighed. I should have known this would be brought up. "Please," He sounded so vulnerable, like a young child. "You're my best friend. I need you." I sighed. I couldn't just say no. Was I ready to come back? No I wasn't but I missed Damon. I sighed one more time them answered. "Fine I'll come back but just don't be surprised if you find Stefan with a stake through his heart." He just smiled and nodded. Then he picked me up and twirled me around. I finally cracked a smile.

Then a few hours later we went back to the Gilbert home for Family Night. Damon was in jeans and a casual long sleeved shirt. Then Jenna opened up the door. "Hey guys, come on in."

We were in the kitchen D and I making dinner and bantering, while she sat on the counter with a wine glass, laughing at how we were interacting. "You know you guys would be a cute couple." Jenna said suddenly, our heads snapped to the source and we found a smiling Jenna. "No way." We denied. "Denial." Jenna sang. Damon laughed for a split second. "My father never approved of anyone I dated." Yah got that right. "Though I have a feeling that if I were to date you, Alex, he wouldn't of minded." I scoffed. "Damon, hun, your father didn't like me."

"What about you?" He asked, changing the subject. "There were a few guys." Jenna told. "Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." "Did they ever find him?" I asked with innocence. "Yeah, isn't he missing?" Damon asked, feigning innocence like me. Jenna scoffed and shook his head. "He's not missing. He's in the Bahamas working on his tan." Vampire's don't tan. I laughed. "Ha. What an ass." Damon laughed loudly. Well, he did shoot him

"Hello Elena." We said together, not looking up from our work. Jenna looked around confused and a little freaked out. Just like Elena did the first time we did that to her. "Hey, where have you been?" Elena asked. "We're cooking dinner." We said. "Stefan with you?" Damon asked. She nodded no. "Ah, he'll be here soon."

"$20 says I beat you and smash your high score." I said to Jeremy as I jumped over the back of the couch skillfully and sitting next to him while he played video games. He handed me a controller. "You're on." Damon was in the kitchen talking to Elena, asking if we could trust her and Stefan.

"Yes." She said. "Good." Damon said. "Because if you do anything to wreck this I can guarantee Alex won't be pleased, ergo binge drinking, ergo killing spree." That was true. "True that! I did more than once!" I yelled so Elena could hear me, though they were talking in whispers. "You can trust us."

"Yes!" I said suddenly and I stood up and fist bumped the air as I won the game. I could hear Damon laughing hysterically from the kitchen. "Pay up hun!" Jeremy sighed and turned to me, handing me a 20. I walked back to the kitchen and took my place next to D.

Mystic Falls 1864
"You can trust us Mr. Salvatore. We would never cheat." Katherine smiled sweetly at him. She turned to me and we shared a smirk. "I'm losing over here. Again!" Mr. Salvatore yelled to Damon and Stefan as they walked up close, but not close enough that they would be overheard by anyone other than Katherine. We both curtsied. Since she had force me into a dress. I hated dresses with a passion. She kept playing while I walked over to them. I wound my arm through Damon's.

"I almost believe she genuinely likes him." Damon told. "Perhaps she does." Stefan said to us. I turned and raised an eyebrow. "He's not particularly likeable. Anyway." I added lightly. Stefan glared at me slightly while Damon chuckled. "She knows father would have Alex and her killed if he knew the truth."

"Not if we talked to him." Stefan stupidly said. Our heads whipped around to glare at him. "Explained how we feel, he could help us keep you girls safe." I would have laughed if I hadn't been mortified. "Have you gone mad?" Damon and I asked blankly. "No father would drive a stakes through them himself." Damon said shaking his head. "That's not true." Stefan said "He trusts us." As much as I trust him. "No, not with this." Damon said. "Please, promise me you won't tell him Stefan." "Please." I begged, gripping D's arm tightly with fear. I did not want me or Katharine to be staked. "I promise." He said after a moment. I let out sigh of relief and smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Alexandra!" Called Katherine, beckoning me over. She only used my full name in the presence of company. "Stefan." I smirked slightly as I dropped in a small curtsey. "Damon." I said curtseying again yet staying low while he took my hand and kissed it. "My lady." He grinned while I smiled back. Before turning back around and heading towards Katherine and Mr. Salvatore. I could feel Damon's eyes following me as I went.

Present
"I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes." Elena said. "Then you understand what we will do if anyone gets in our way." Elena looked at me and I nodded solemnly. We would do anything for her. D went down to play video games with Jeremy while I stayed in the kitchen to help out Elena. We just talked and laughed and Jenna came in smiling. Jeremy's phone rang but he ignored it.

"Who are you dodging?" Damon asked. "This girl Anna." He explained. "She can be, ah, persistent."

"She hot?" I asked as I jumped over the couch once again, and sat in sat in Damon's lap. "Yeah, but she can be weird." Jeremy told us. "Hot trumps weird, trust me." Damon replied. I laughed loudly, but nodded. "That's the one of the only reasons I put up with Alex and her weirdness." I stopped laughing. Now I was in shock. Did he just call me hot? But I recovered quickly and shot back. "I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult." Now it was his turn to laugh loudly.

"He is ridiculously hot." We heard Jenna whispered. I coughed loudly. I knew he could hear. No doubt he has that smirk on his face. "Shhhh." Elena warned. Also knowing he could hear us. "He's an ass." I bit bake laughter but a bit got through anyway. "Hey." He said as his virtual car swerved. I sat back and leaned against him as he kept playing.

"Is there anything going on between them at all?" Jenna asked. "Because they seem so…" Elena shook her head. "No, but there should be. They're perfect for each other."

I grabbed my book from the table next to me; I brought it just in case. Then the bell rang.

"That must be Stefan." Elena said. D and I got up giving growls of annoyance as we followed Elena to the door. As she opened it Stefan came into view. He glared at us slightly and was no doubt confused about why we were here. "Well?" He led us onto the porch and explained to us that someone had stolen the journal from the teacher.

"Who took it?" Damon asked. "I don't know." Stefan replied a bit sheepishly. "Thanks, that's helpful." I said sarcastically. I was pissed

"You know what, it's that teacher. There's something really off about him." There was- call it a witchy feeling. "Agreed." Damon muttered. "No, he doesn't know anything. Somebody got to him right before me." Stefan said. "You're awfully quick to defend him Stefan." I added suspiciously. He glared at me. "Who else knew it was there?" Damon asked. We all looked inside and saw Jeremy. He was the one who gave it to the teacher, he should know something. D and I looked at each other and smirked. We brushed past them and headed inside.

"No, no Alex, Damon, leave him out of it." Can't be avoided. "What's the big deal?" I asked. "We just wanna talk." Damon added. "Guys!" Elena yelled loudly. But we ignored her.

"So" Damon and I said loudly as he and I sat on either side of Jer. "I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day." Damon started. "Who else did you show it to?"

"Huh?" He asked confused, and without looking up from his game.

"Don't ask questions." I told him. "Just spill." We said. Jeremy looked at us. "You're kidding me right?" Did we look like we were kidding? Elena sighed. "Jeremy did you tell anyone other than Mr. Saltzman about Jonathan Gilbert's journal" He looked at everyone. "Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?" Cause it held answers. "Who else did you tell?" "Just that girl Anna." Was his reply. "The hot-" "Weird one." We asked. "Yeah." Jeremy confirmed. "Wait, who's Anna?" Stefan questioned. "That's what we wanna find out." Damon told him. "How do you know her?" I asked as Elena went and answered her ringing phone. "I just know her." Little moody. "She wants me to meet her at the grill tonight" We nodded. "Perfect, I'll drive." Damon said. "You coming Alex?" I nodded. "Yep." I said. We arrived at the Grill, and sat down at the bar while Jeremy met his friend Anna at the pool tables.

Mystic Falls 1864
I was reading a book by my windowsill. Then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in?" I called not moving from my place on my windowsill. I looked up from my book, it was Stefan. "Oh hello Stefan, what can I do for you?" I was polite and fake like a young woman should be. "I was wondering something." I nodded. "Alright what were you wondering."

"I was wondering about… I was wondering." He sputtered. "Spit it out Stefan."

He was quiet for a moment then suddenly blurted out. "I was wondering how you knew Katherine." I was just a tiny bit shocked he would ask that. He started muttering apologizes and saying that what he asked was rude and none of his business.

"I just know her." Was my response. He nodded at my answer and again apologized about how it was rude and none of his business. Then he left. "Finally" I thought and happily got back to my book.

Present
"Hey babe." Tyler said as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled slightly but I was not really in the mood. But I noticed as me and him talked more and more he got even cockier. "Hey Ty." I said with a small sigh. "So what's up?" He asked. "Nothing much, i'm just kinda in a bad mood." "Sorry to hear about that, I could help your mood." I knew what he meant and I was so not in the mood. "Not in the mood Ty." And that was surprising, but then again I wasn't some horny teenager. "Fine." He said sighing. Then Jeremy caught my attention.

"Hey Alex." He said with a small smile. "Hey Jer." I said waving back. Then I heard Tyler scoff. I turned to him breaking out of his hold. "Something you wanna say Ty?" I asked, a bit annoyed. "No nothing, I just wanna know why you hang out with a looser like Jeremy Gilbert." I scoffed. That was pissing me off. I'm free to hang out without whoever I want. But the looser comment towards Jeremy annoyed me even more.

"Ok listen up." He better be. "Jeremy is my friend and is a like a little brother to me. And he isn't a looser. He's pretty cool and not an ass." He wasn't an ass to me ever. "Unlike you who is being an ass at this moment. So you need to shut up and if I hear you insult him one more time, so help me I will never talk to you again and I will staple your mouth shut." That wasn't a threat. "Cause I don't like when my friends are made fun of. And if you want to get to know me better than don't do it. So seriously, when you find another attitude that doesn't insult my friends, come and find me."

My mood had just gotten worse. Nobody talks that way about my friends. I walked away before I did something stupid. Then I heard Damon chuckling. I turned towards him. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing." He smiled at me fondly. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. We heard Jeremy talking with some chick at the tables. We looked over and saw someone all too familiar. And I was shocked. "Oh my God, Annabel."

Mystic Falls 1864
I was running through the rain towards the shelter Damon was supposedly in. His Father wanted to see him. I walked up the steps and smiled widely at Emily and Pearls Daughter Annabel. She and I were friends. She is like the little sister I never had. "Alex!" She exclaimed as I walked towards the door. "Hello Anna," I said with a small smile. "I would hug you but I'm afraid I would get you all wet. Your mother wouldn't be happy with me if you caught a death." Not like she could. She grinned back and laughed, knowing even if her mother tired her mother could not even hurt me. I turned and opened the door.

"She's saving herself for Jonathan Gilbert." I heard Katherine say as I walked in soaking wet. I was in a light blue dress today. But it wasn't fancy or classy. To be honest it looked like something a maid would wear. But I still loved it. It was sturdy and easy to move around in. Damon smiled widely as they all turned to me. "Alex." He hugged me, and then let me go.

"Alex." "Alexandra." Katherine and Pearl greeted me. I nodded to them all. "I'm beyond saving. We all know that." Pearl said in response to Katherine's previous comment. We all laughed. "How can you be so calm?" Damon asked. "They're getting closer to you, every day." Our laughter died down but we still had grins. "We are the respectable ladies of Mystic Falls." Katherine said. "Thanks to Emily and Alex, we walk the street in day-light." I nodded. "No one will ever suspect us."

"Not unless a human tells them." Pearl said with narrowing eyes. "I'd sooner die." Damon said and I felt a chill run through me at the words. "And soon enough you will." I said and she leaned in and kissed Damon.

"Mrs. Fell is approaching." Came a soft voice from the door. We all turned and looked. Annabel was there smiling at us.

"Thank you Annabel." Pearl said as she hugged her daughter. She looked at me over her mother's shoulder and we grinned at each other. "Oh god I wish that woman would just disappear." Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement. Mrs. Fell could be such an annoyance.

Present
We waited in Anna's hotel room for her to get back. Damon promised he wouldn't harm her... Much. She's my friend. We were just going to talk. I was sitting on her bed while Damon leaned against the wall next to the door. She opened the door and shut it behind her. Before she had time to react Damon had her by the throat, holding her against the wall while she had her hand around his neck too. They were choking each other. I ran up to them and growled protectively. They still wouldn't break. I was about to step in.

"Okay I give." Then Damon chocked. They finally let go and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Damn. You're strong for a little thing." Course she it. Size has nothing to do with power. "Alex." Anna nodded. "Anna."

We grinned back and we hugged. "I was wondering how long it would take you to find me." She said as we pulled back. As her and Damon conversed about the journal, I looked around the room but still kept attention to the conversation.

Mystic Falls 1864
Katherine and I were sitting on my balcony discussing the vampire issue at hand. "And I'm worried we will be exposed." We all were. "I fear that too Katherine." I was now under suspicion as well. Apparently knowing Katherine put me on the list.

"We're going to be leaving soon. Aren't we?" I questioned sadly and quietly. I did not want to leave Mystic Falls but if we must. Katherine nodded. "I know they will find us soon and we will have to flee." I looked up sadly. Then suddenly I asked. "What about our boys?"

"They have enough blood in their systems that it will not pass for a while." I smiled softly. "Good" I thought "I want our boys to be safe". Though really I was terrified. I didn't want to leave.

Present
"Sorry, we work alone." Damon replied. "Call me, we'll hang." I said as he dragged me through the door. We were speeding through the forest towards Damon's father's grave. We were almost there when we realized we weren't the only ones. Stefan and Elena were already there, looking through the journal.

"Well, what do you know?" Damon called out. Both our faces were emotionless. "This is an interesting turn of events." I said. "I can't let you bring her back," Stefan said, standing protectively between us and Elena. "I'm sorry." Bull shit. "No you're not." I snarled. I was just about to break him.

"So am I." Damon deadpanned. "For thinking for even a second that we could trust you." He added. Stefan shook his head. "You guys are not capable of trust." "That's not true." We told him. "I trust Alex." I stepped closer and grabbed his arm.

"The fact that your here means that you read the journal and you were planning on doing this yourselves." Of course. "Of course we were going to do it by ourselves," Damon said as if it were obvious. "because the only one I can count on, is me and Alex." I would have smiled if it were a different situation. "You made sure of that many years ago Stefan." I added. "But you."

I turned my head to look at Elena. I took a deep breath, the sadness and betrayal was wearing off and the anger was seeping in. "You had us fooled." Damon and I admitted. "The one time I let my guard down." I said angrily, and I felt the tears of anger begin to come forward. She looked as though she felt horrible. Good, my thoughts snarled.

"I won't be making the same mistake ever again." I said. Never again. "So what are you gonna do now?" Damon asked. "Because if you try and destroy that." "We'll rip her heart out." "Neither of you will kill her." Stefan said quietly. We looked at him with disbelief. How dare he question us. We sped around and Damon grabbed her around the neck, I stood in front of them, crouched with my fangs bared. As if daring him to try and take her back. And I was just itching for him to attack me so I could drive a stake through his heart. Then I asked him, snarling, my eye's wild with rage. "No?" I questioned. "We can do one better." Damon continued. He bit into his wrist and force fed her his blood.

"Give us the book Stefan." I demanded. "Or I'm snapping her neck, and you and I will both have vampire girlfriends." Katherine. I reminded myself. He's talking about Katherine. "Let her go first." Have we not gone over this? "The book." "Now." Stefan shook his head. "I'm not going to give this to you, until she is standing next to me." Yeah right. "The problem is," "That we no longer trust that you'll give it back." We shot as Elena struggled in his arms. "You just did the one thing that ensures that I will."

I looked Damon in the eye and we came to a silent agreement that he was telling the truth. He threw the book on the ground. He let her go and she ran past me into his arms. They quickly ran off, quickly. Damon bent down to pick up the journal while I was rooted in place. He came over to me and looked into my eyes. I had tears in them and he quickly pulled me into a deep hug. "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you, Alex." He whispered into my hair. I nodded against his chest. I was more angry then hurt. We looked down into the grave of the man who killed him.

Mystic Falls 1864
There was knocking at my door; it was about 11:00pm so I was getting ready for bed. I opened the door and there was a tearful Damon. "Oh my God." I whispered. They had come for her. He immediately hugged me and I pulled him into my room. After 5 minutes we had a plan to get her back. I had changed quickly. We were about to go find Stefan when there was another knock. Thinking it was Stefan, I opened it widely. It was Giuseppe and two other founding family members. "Oh, no they were coming for me" my thoughts were panicked. I had to stay calm.

"Mr. Salvatore, Mr. Lockwood, Mr. Fell. Is there something you need?" They said nothing, just came into the room and shot me up with vervain. I felt weak. And I felt like screaming. "Father, NO!" Screamed Damon from behind me. "You can't take both the girls I love!" It was agony. "Damon!" I screamed in fear. It was too late. I was being taken to where the rest of the vampires were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that shows up.

So what did you think people? Did you like the flashbacks? R&R and Fav people :D

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-children_damned/set?id=27946470