Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

A Few Good Men

Alex's Point of View-
When I got up I didn't remember how I got here. I didn't remember a single thing. My face had tears stains on it and I looked a mess. I got up out of bed and felt tired; I couldn't have gotten more than an hour of sleep last night. I got out of my cloths and into a much needed shower. But I didn't feel relaxed I felt so many things. Sad, angry, confused, etc. But the feeling of numbness over throws most of all. When I got out I decided on a goth looking dress with my black Chuck Taylor sneakers. I grabbed my leather jacket and d some boy shorts, and my i-pod. I heard music coming from the lounge and went to investigate. There was Damon and 3 half-naked women. i shook my head.

"Alex, come join us!" He said in a drunken slur.

"Later D." I said this as I took a swig of bourbon. "Oh to hell with it" I thought. And I brought some of the bottles up to the roof with me. When I got on the roof I laid down on the blanket I had previously put up there. Putting on my head phones I started to blast my music. About an hour later and ¾ of the bottles of bourbon gone Stefan came up and sat next to me. I took off my head phones and kept my eyes forward.

"I'm going to have to find a new quiet place now." I mumbled. "This is where you go to get quiet;" Stefan said. "i'll try not to come up here a lot." I just nodded. "Did you need something?" I asked, not really in the mood. "What I want is to talk." I sat up and glared.

"I'm sorry," He told me. "I understand how you can be skeptical but everything I said the other morning was true." I looked at him. "What about everything you said the night of the dance?" I was still pissed at that. "That was all a lie." Stefan told me. "I just figure if you and Damon leave then all trouble goes with you." I rolled my eyes. "Stefan, this is Mystic Falls!" I yelled. "There will always be trouble whether we're here or not. We just make it all the more fun." We did. "Look, its best if we are here. We have a better chance at protecting Elena and you know it." Stefan did know it. "Yeah I know." He said. "She was really worried about you this morning." He added. I looked at him. "Elena was worried about me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why?" I was curious. "Well, I'm sure you've noticed how Damon's been handling the situation." I did. "You usually like to retaliate through killing spree's so..." He trailed off. "And also you ran off so suddenly last night." He added. "Yeah, yeah." I waved off. Then my face scrunched up. "Wait I ran off last night?" Stefan nodded, his dace changing. "Yeah, you did. Are you telling me you don't remember?"

Flashback to last night
I ran and ran. I didn't know where but I just ran. I ran from everything. Ignoring everything. When I got a good distantness I cried. I cried cause of Katherine, and I cried cause of Damon. I hated it. I hated how I was feeling. I wanted to turn it off. And I did. I turned off all the sadness and the pain. And it just left my instinct. Then I heard some guy come up. "Hey miss, you ok?" The random man asked.

I didn't respond. I just sat there with my back turned. My face was changing, and my smirk was etching on my face. The guy came closer and asked again. And then he put his hand on my shoulder and then I turned around. He took a few steps back and began to run. I smirked; I always did love a good chase. I let him have a good 20 second head start then I ran after him. In one swift motion I was in front of him. I throw him into a tree and he scrambled up and went to run again. Every time he tried to run, I just knocked him down. Until finally I let out a chilling laugh and drained him.

Present
"Yeah I remember last night. I just ran." He seemed to believe me and nodded.

"Do you forgive me?" He said suddenly. I had to think about it. I was about to tell him to sod off. But I wanted my other little brother back. I nodded slowly and carefully. He seemed to except this and he hugged me. "Thank you." He said as he let go.

"Can I ask you something?" Should have known. "If you must." I sighed, leaning back. "A couple of years ago, there was a girl." There have been many girls Stefan. "Her name was Isobel; Damon killed her in North Carolina Duke. What do you know?" I stared blankly. "Oh, so you have come to pump me for information."

"Come on, it's important. " I sighed. To tell or not to tell, that is the question. "Yeah, I knew her. Black hair, pretty face, great taste in fashion."

"Alex, I need to know what happened to her." He stated firmly, almost as if he was trying to intimidate me. I rolled my eyes. "Look Stef, just cause we're all buddy-buddy now, it doesn't mean I'm going to divulge all of D and I's dirty little secrets." I shrugged. But of course I knew what happened to her. She hung with us for a few weeks, getting a hang of Vamp lifestyle after D changed her. We weren't exactly the best of friends but we liked each other.

"I understand, I'll go now." Stefan said. I nodded. "I'll see you tonight bro." He smiled and went to walk away, before turning back to me.

"How upset are you really?" He asked, concern written on his face. "Excuse me?" I asked in confusion. "About Katherine." I looked down. "Pretty torn up." How could I not be? "My sister is missing and apparently doesn't give a damn whether I'm dead or... undead." I took a deep and steadying breath before I broke something. "But I have always been good at hiding my emotions." Which is ironic because emotional control is my weak spot. "It's not healthy Alex." Stefan lectured. "To hide your emotions." I rolled my eyes. "Stefan, we're vampires, nothing is healthy. We're dead."

"Cheerful." He said sarcastically as he turned and walked back up the path, causing me to chuckle.

Then he left about two hours later my phone rang. "Ello?" I answered. "Hey Alex, it's Caroline." Caroline. "Oh hey Care, what's up?" "Can we have lunch?" She asked. "Yeah, sure." I replied as I put my book down, jumped down from the rood, quickly ran into the house, and grabbed my car keys.

"Where did you wanna meet?" I asked. "The little cafe near the square?" I knew where it was. "Okay, meet me in 5?" I asked. "Sure, see you there."

I walked in and saw Care sitting in a corner booth looking a bit upset. I walked over with a smile. "Hey hun, are you okay?" I asked as I sat down. She shook her head and looked down. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, it's –" But she was cut off. "Hi, my name's Jenny can I take your order?" Asked an annoyingly peppy waitress with bright red hair. It took all my strength not to do a spell to make her quiet. "I'll have a coffee." I said. I looked towards Care. "Same." She smiled slightly. Jenny quickly left.

"Okay, now spill." I told her. "I was with Matt earlier today and his mom walked in on us." She whimpered. "She hates me." I sighed deeply. "That's what's wrong. Thank god, I thought somebody died." She gave me a strange look.

"I understand." I told her. "But why did you call me?" I was curious. "Well you're older than me; I figure you have a lot of relationship experience." Oh she had no idea. "Here's what you do." I told her, she listened in. "Nothing." She raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked, confused. "You do nothing." I repeated. "Don't suck up, don't be a bitch, just be yourself." Crazy-ass Caroline. "If she doesn't love you for that then she's not worth your time. Ok?" She nodded. "Cause honey, guys parents won't like you from time to time. Trust me I know. So you don't waste your time with them." I know I didn't. "Thanks Alex." She smiled widely. I grinned back. Suddenly she got a text.

"Oh, I have to go. Thank you so much for the advice." She really did value it. "I have to go set up for the auction tonight. Are you going?" I nodded. "Mom said Damon was being auctioned off." I burst out laughing. "Really?" I asked between laughs. "Shameful." She laughed with me. "Yeah, I feel sorry for whoever gets him." Then quickly added. "No offence, I know you guys are close." I shrugged. "I am going actually. Now it looks like I'm going to have to save his ass." "That's nice of you." I nodded and she quickly dashed out. I smiled at my friend. Just as the waitress handed me a coffee to go, my phone rang. I quickly handed her a ten. "Keep the change."

I stepped outside and answered it as I walked to my car "Yo?" I answered. "Hey Alex." It was Damon. "Damon, what can I do for you?" I asked- what was with me an favors today. "Can you come home?" He asked. "I'm lonely and need to start getting ready for tonight." Oh yeah… Tonight, the day of the auction. "Ok." "Thank you." He replied as I rolled my eyes and hung up.

I arrived back at the house and ran up to our room. Which I loved even more than my old room. It was the biggest bedroom in the house. "Damon?" I called out. "Stefan's room!" Came his reply. I walked into his room and sat down on our younger brother's bed.

"I know I'm going to regret asking this, but why are we in here?" I asked Damon, who was in the bathroom. "I don't really know." He told me. "To annoy him I guess." "Ah," I said. "our guilty pleasure." "You know it."

Then Elena came into the room and called as she walked into the room. "Stefan?" She questioned. "Better." Damon said as he came out from behind the door wearing nothing but black dress pants. "Us." I sat forward on the bed a bit and gave a slight wave, but I was a bit too focused on his gorgeous exposed torso.

"You guys look, uh…" She struggled for words. As I stood up. "Dashing," "Gorgeous," "Irresistible?" We finished and he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my tiny waist.

"Wrecked." She deadpanned. I rolled my eyes. "You guys looked wrecked." We glanced at each other and chose to ignore that comment.

"Did you know that I am one of Mystic Falls most eligible Bachelors?" Damon said as he let me go and grabbed a shirt. I am not surprised. I mean he defiantly would be. "Hm." Elena said. "Yep." He added, glancing at me. I shook my head with a smile.

"How are you guys doing?: She asked, looking between us. "Fine." I told her. "Never better." Damon added, as he slipped the shirt on.

"What can we do for you?" Damon asked. "I'm a barrel of favors today." I scoffed. "Oh please." I'm the one who has been answering favors. "I'm just meeting Stefan; we're going to the fundraiser." She explained. "Fascinating." I murmured. Now it was Damon's turn to sigh as he turned towards us.

"Help a guy out would yah?" He asked my with somewhat drunken puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes. Again. But walked over to him and did his buttons for him. But I wasn't much help either cause I was drunk a bit to. So Elena had to do it. While she was doing it, I found regretting not be able to help him. Her hands were weary and constantly brushed up against his bare chest. With every touch I found myself just about ready to explode. She blushed each time her hand ran its course against him. He was smirking, but had a look in his eyes I couldn't decipher. I knew he wanted to kiss her. Then Elena said, most likely trying to break the tension as she buttoned up his buttons.

"So I found out who my birth mother is." Elena told us. "Urrgg, who cares?" D and I said in sync. I looked over at Elena and she had a look of anger and hurt on her face. "She left you," "She sucks." I added. She smiled a bit. Just then Stefan walked into the room. Elena jumped back from Damon.

We walked into the grill that night and headed straight for the bar. After a few minutes he went to flirt with Carol Lockwood while I just sat there drinking multiple shots. Then I felt a presence behind me.

Tyler's Point of View-
I'd spotted Alex when she walked in she looked good in her gothic style dress. I hadn't seen her in a dress since Halloween. I hadn't talked to her since I bashed Jeremy. She had chewed me out. I hadn't been chewed out like that before with anyone except my dad. So I finally went over to there. She didn't even turn around when she said. "What do you want Ty?" Still annoyed. "I wanna talk Alex." I told her. "Oh really? What about Ty?" She turned around and said this. She looked a mess. "Cause unless you here to apologize then go away."

I sighed. This was going to be tougher than I thought. I don't apologize. It just doesn't form in my head. Then I breathe. "Look Alex, I don't apologize." Yes- Tyler Lockwood was going to apologize. "It's hard for me for some reason. But I'm going to try to make this sound sincere as possible." Lockwood's do not apologize. "I'm sorry for me an ass. Me and Jeremy never got along and we just don't like each other. It's in my nature to be a jack ass towards him. I'm sorry I insulted him in front of you." I breathed. "I didn't know you guys were close. And i'm sorry if it seems like I dragged you into the middle of it. But I really want you to talk to me again."

Alex's Point of View-
I looked at him for a moment. He sounded like he was sincere. And like he really wanted to talk to me again. After a moment of silence I looked to him. "Fine, I forgive you." I told him. "Really?" He asked, happy at the thought of my forgiveness. "Yes I do, now don't make me regret it."

He smiled happily and hugged me. I was taken back a second but hugged him back. Then we pulled back and he kissed me. I was again shocked for a second but went into the kiss. I opened my mouth slightly to allow his tongue to slip in. I smelled like alcohol but that didn't deter him at all. We kissed for another few seconds in a wordless dance, but then we had to break so Tyler could breathe. Since I was still sitting down his hands rested on my thigh and mine rested on his waist. We pressed our foreheads together for a moment. I could hear his heartbeat. It was fast. I smiled as he breathed. Then I whispered I had to go. I left him smiling.

I went to find Stefan. He was asking me why I was all smiles and stuff. But before I could tell him D yanked me with him pulling me over towards Liz.

"Talk later Stef!" I yelled out as I was dragged.

"I ran the check on the history teacher; do you want this before or after your big debut?" The Sheriff asked us. "How does it look?" Damon asked indicating he wanted to know now. "Anything suspicious come up?" I asked her. "He checks out." The Sheriff told us. "A couple of speeding tickets. Rough story though." Oh?" "Turns out his wife went missing a few years back in North Carolina." At this both D and I froze and looked at each other. "North Carolina?" We asked together. "Does she have-" "A name?"

"Yeah, "She replied and pointed to a spot on the paper. "Isobel." We looked at each other. "Isobel." We repeated. Liz nodded. "Well thank you very much Liz, we appreciate it." There was no way. "You're welcome Alex. I hope both of you have a fun night."

Damon's Point of View-
We both turned to each other. "Hey, random question." I said to her. "Did Stefan ask you about Isobel at all in the past day or so?" She nodded. "Yep, he went to the whole third degree. I didn't say anything though. I'm guessing he brought it up with you as well?" She wouldn't say anything. "Yep, I think i'm going to have some fun with this." "And I think I'm going to enjoy watching you have fun with this." We both smirked.

"I think I was drunk when I agreed to this thing." I really do think I was. "Really?" She asked. "Yep, now I'm going to have woman who might not even be pretty betting on me." I sighed dramatically and Alex laughed and said. "D, if it helps I'm gonna be betting on you as well." Then she walked away. Leaving me just a bit speechless. Then it began.

"Now last but not least we have Damon Salvatore. We don't have much on you." Mrs. Lockwood day with a small frown. "Well I'm tough to fit on a card." I gave a grin. "Do you have any hobbies?" She asked. "Like to travel?" I nodded. "Oh yeah, LA, New York, a couple of years ago I was in North Carolina. Near the Duke campus actually." I grinned. "I think Alaric went to school there, didn't you Ric?" I asked. The teacher turned to face me and gave him 'the look'. Alex laughed loudly, causing everyone in a 3 meter radius to look at her weird. "Yeah, except I know your wife did."

I hear Alex laugh bit again. "I had a drink with her once, Alex too. She was a great girl. Did I ever tell you that? Cause she was delicious." I all but purred.

Alex's Point of View-
"Are you okay?" I heard Jenna ask Elena. I turned to see her eyes watering. "I just need some air." She choked and ran from the room. I looked back at Jenna and shrugged. Damn hormonal teenagers.

After a while they were calling out the winners to the raffle. Kelly Donovan won the plumber and I looked to see her attacking Caroline, saying things that made me want to rip her throat out and drain her. Thought she probably was to bitter for my taste. "Tell plumber boy i'll be at the bar." She added. But then froze as I seemingly appeared behind Care. "Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but Caroline is my friend and I can tell just by looking that she is worth ten of you." No messes with my friends. "So stop being such a bitch and take your problems elsewhere, cause honey we don't want them here." I snapped dangerously. She looked a bit worried but walked off without another word. Caroline then turned to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh my God! Alex! That was amazing, thank you!"

"Don't mention it." I looked over her shoulder to see D smiling at me. "I'll see you later C." I quickly made my way to him and he immediately put an arm over my shoulders.

"That was awesome! Remember that time when – Whoa!" He was cut off when we bumped into Elena. "Easy there. I've been taken for the night." I snorted. Just cause I bought him doesn't mean he had to rub it in. "Did you enjoy that?" Elena asked. "Rubbing it in to Alaric Saltzman." She spat out bitterly. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Just when I was starting to think that there was something redeemable about either of you." Elena said. "Oh, Elena you really don't wanna go there." I was about to step forward and out from Damon's arm, but he stopped me. "Elena." Stefan said from behind us. "Are we missing-" "Something here?" We asked still slightly confused.

"Did I forget to mention earlier when we were talking, about my birth mother? The one that gave me up. Her name was Isobel." The smiles were immediately wiped off our faces as we looked at each other in guilt. This was bad.

"Go ahead you two. Reminisce about how you killed her." She bit out and stormed off. We turned and saw Stefan looking at us in what can only be described as disappointment. We stood there for a few minutes before he sighed. "What do we do know?"

"I'm going to go home." I turned to leave but was stopped by a hand in mine. He said and started heading to the door, our hands still attached. "I'll come with you." Damon said. "Ok."

We finally arrived home, and we walked to the lounge. I stood by the fire while D went and poured us drinks. I was about to say something when I heard a sound. I took a deep breath and smelt Alaric.

"Are you really this stupid?" Damon said, and I was next to him in a second while he handed me my drink. We turned around and he was standing there, stake in hand, his glare fixed on us. "Guess so." We said in sync and skulled our bourbon. D was in front of him and had him thrown over the couch before he could react.

"Are you going to put down the stake?" Damon asked. "I would if I were you." I said in a warning tone.

"Where is Isobel?" Alaric demanded, breathing heavily. "What have you two done with my wife?" We shrugged. "Do you want me to tell you we killed her?" "Will that make you happy?" I asked. "Because I think you know what happened."

"I saw you two feeding on her." He replied. "True we did but don't you dare threaten Alex." Damon said in a menacing tone. "Because it will be the last thing you ever do. And I wasn't lying. She was delicious." I smiled as he ran at D and I immediately moved but before I could take a step Damon had stabbed him in the gut with his own stake.

"Oh come on!" Damon yelled. "What do you think happened? Not an inkling? You never considered the possibility?" He just looked up at us confused. "He turned her." I said, clearing all air of confusion. "Why?" Alaric asked. "She came to us!" Damon said, yelling once again. "She was all pathetic, looking for vampires." And she found them. "But there was something about her that I liked." "Something special." I added. "You turned her, because you liked her?" Alaric asked with some disbelief. "No I slept with her because I liked her." Damon said. "We turned her because she begged us to." Begged and begged. "But you knew that too didn't you. I guess she wasn't happy at home." "Wasn't happy with life in general. Wasn't happy with you. " He went to attack D again but he stabbed him again. In the chest, a fatal wound.

"Ah this is a shame." Damon said. "We're kindred spirits. Branded by the women we loved. Unrequited love sucks."

"Looks like we get to sit here and watch you die." I bit out and leaned back. D went and grabbed his drink, and poured me another one before coming and sitting beside me, handing me my drink. After a second he sighed and grabbed me, pulling me onto his lap. I stiffened for a second before curling into him, resting my head on his chest and gazing at the fire. We sat there in silence for about an hour and my eyes started to close. I curled up to Damon, head on his lap and fell asleep. Then Stefan ran in and freaked out over the dead idiot.

Damon's Point of View-
"What happened?" Stefan asked. "What did you two do?" Alex didn't move. "Good" I thought, "She needs sleep".

"Do what?" I asked. "He attacked us." It was the truth. "Damon. "Stefan said in warning tone. "All we did was tell him the truth. His wife didn't want him anymore. It wasn't my fault he couldn't handle it"

"Like you've been handling Katherine!" He almost hissed. "Sssshhhh" I said, my hand started running through her hair softly. "Alex's asleep." I told him. "And I'm handling it fine. You know what. Isobel came to us." I explained. "She found us. And if she's related to Elena, that means she's related to Katherine. Maybe Katherine sent her to us." There was a chance. "Stop it!" Stefan said again. Loudly.

"Sssshhhh" I said once again. I was starting to get annoyed. And if he woke Alex up he'd be in for it.

"You don't have to keep looking." Stefan said to me. I just shook my head. "It can't be a coincidence that Isobel sought us out."

After a beat of silence I said, "I assume you'll take care of this."

I picked up Alex and carried her towards are room. She opened her eyes drowsily as I put her on our bed. She groaned slightly. "Hey, go back to sleep Alex." I whispered to her softly. She nodded slightly and closed her eyes again. I placed my lips against her forehead before getting into bed and sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes along, unless i say other.

Awkward isn't it? But what did you think of the TyLex (Tyler/Alex) kiss. R&R and Fav people

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-a_few_good_men/set?id=27947274