Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

There Goes the Neighborhood

Alex's Point of View-
I pulled up at Elena's house and sighed. I was horrible at this. I was out of the car and at the door in seconds. I knocked, but nobody answered so I stepped inside. It was sunny out today, so I was wearing some comfortable denim shorts and a white and blood spattered tank-top, along with my leather jacket and combat boots. I called out. "Elena?"

"Alex?" She asked, confused as she stepped around the corner. By the expression on her face, I could tell she was still mad. And I didn't want her to be mad. Especially not mad at Damon. I smiled. "Yeah, i'm giving you a ride to school."

"Where's Stefan?: She asked carefully. "He had to hunt before school. So he's walking." I explained. "Oh, ok." Elena finished getting ready and slid into my car. We got in and the first few minutes were silent before I decided I had to break it.

"Look, I'm sorry." She looked at me. "And Damon is to." I added. "It's not like we did it to piss you off, we didn't even know you existed back then." I mean how could we? "I'm really bad at apologies love. Here goes, I'm sorry that we turned your mum Elena." She was quiet for a second. "I don't understand you turned her too?" That's what she asks? I sighed. "Sorta, Damon initially turned her." I explained. "Elena it's complicated. Just don't be angry at us, especially not Damon." She sighed just as we pulled up at the school. I was begging. This was not something I did. Then I whispered the last part so softly I didn't know if she heard me. We were at school now.

"Please." I said with sad eyes. "I forgive you." She said then hugged me quickly.

Then I said as she opened the door. "Hey Elena. I knew her." She looked at me. "She stayed with us for a week or two to get the hang of things. We weren't real close, but I could tell you about her." She gave a small smile. "That would be nice. Thanks."

"Have a nice day." I grinned and drove off.

Damon's Point of View-
Alex had left to go pick up Elena a while ago. She said she was going to tell her sorry… For the both of us. Then I got a phone call saying she decided to drive around a bit. So here I am on the couch board. Then I heard someone clear there throat.

"Hello Damon." Came a voice I hadn't heard since I was human. Pearl, Anna's Mother. "Ever hear of knocking?" I snapped. "An invitation wasn't necessary." She was smirking in and irritating way. Not like the way me and Alex did.

"I'm surprised that no living person resides here. Is it just you, Alex, and your brother?" As she was speaking, Anna came up behind her she scowled at me. "How do you keep out unwelcome vampires?"

"Kill them." I answered simply and not a second after the words had left my mouth I was in front of her. My hand constricting her neck. Pearl's expression never changed as she grabbed my wrist and squeezed, twisting it and making me let go of her. She them pushed me to the floor hard.

"Have a seat." She told me. "Sure." I said sarcastically. "We've taken up residency in a farm house just outside of town." Pearl explained. "It will suffice for now." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "All twenty-five vampires?" How would that work? "Not all. Some." She told. "I imagine that a few have already left town. Others are probably still in the woods or like us, acclimating." Or dead, I thought. "How did they get out of the tomb?" I asked. "Looks like the witch screwed up that part of her hocus pocus." Oh Alex would not be happy. "Oh." I said with no emotion. "I understand from Anna that the founding families still have a secret council." "And you and Alex are both part of it." Anna added. "That's ridiculous." I laughed, slightly. This was not good.

"I've been in Mystic Falls since the comet. I'm up to speed." Anna said shifting a bit. "And so am I." Pearl stated. "And now that you've infiltrated the council I'll need to know everything they know. Starting with a list of names of all the council members and their families." "And everyone you've supplied with vervain." Anna added, chiming in. "Yes, that will have to stop immediately." Pearl continued in that 'I'm superior to you' voice.

"What exactly are you trying to achieve?" I asked. "Mystic Falls is our home Damon." She told me. "They took that from us. Our land, our home. It's time we take it back." I just looked at her. "What are you, crazy?" I asked. "That was 1864. Wake up woman. The world has moved on!" Pearl just shook her head. "In reward for your help I'm willing to give you what you and Alex want most."

"We want nothing." I snapped. "Katherine." She finished smugly. I froze.

"You wouldn't even know where Katherine was. You've been under the ground for the last century and a half." I retaliated. "Katherine and I were best friends, long before we came to Mystic Falls Damon." She told me. "I know how she thinks, I know her patterns. I know where to find her. And Alex has been friends with her longer then I have. She knows probably very well where she is." I dismissed that. "I no longer have any desire to see Katherine ever again. And leave Alex out of this. And there's no way in hell me or Alex are going to play the roles of your little minions." Alex wasn't anyone's minions- you'd have to be an idiot to think she was.

Pearl was right in front of me and she slammed her hand into my chest, sending me back into the couch.

"I'm not asking for your help. Finding Katherine was just a mere gesture of kindness." Pearl told me. "The rest is non-negotiable. I have four hundred years on you little boy."

"And Alex has another hundred or so on you." I told her. "And you know Alex is pretty protective over me. So when she finds out you came to see me and practically threatened me, she'll stake you." I gave a grin at thought of damage Alex caused. "Oh and why do you think she is so protective over you?" Pearl asked with something in her tone. "Cause she's my best friend." I stated without hesitation. Pearl just laughed. "That may be but I know for a fact Alexandra likes you more than that."

"What?" I asked I was confused slightly. "Damon, Alex has been in love with for the past 170 years or so" Pearl said as if it was obvious. "And not in the best friend or brotherly way." Anna added.

And with that using her fingers she pushed my eyes back into his sockets making blood come out. Making me scream out in pain.

"I'll rip you limb from limb to limb without even blinking and you know it. I'll be in touch."

With that they left without another word leaving me temporarily blind.

Alex's Point of View-
I had just come back from driving around when I felt something was wrong. I knew it immediately. Something changed. I also smelled two other vampire scent's lingering in the house. One was Anna's and the other one was a scent I had not come across in a while. Pearl. Anna's mother and Katherine's other best friend. I went into the lounge so fast I probably broke record speed. And I was right. Something was wrong. Damon sat on the couch with a scotch in hand drinking. Blood stained his cheeks and his eyes were just regaining color. I went up to him and hugged him. But he didn't return the hug. That was unusual.

"Did Pearl do this to you?" I snarled angrily. She was going to be staked. He still didn't say anything. He only nodded slightly. "That woman is getting a stake through her cold undead-" "You know Pearl and Anna said something pretty weird." Damon said, cutting me off. "And I thought you might want to hear it." "Oh?" I questioned. "They said that you've been in love with me for the past 170 years or so." I froze. Oh no. I couldn't say anything. I was just frozen. He knew. I didn't want him to know. But he laughed without humor. Then he stared at me, with what vision he had.

"Are you?" He asked. "Damon, just leave it alone." I said barely above a whisper. But he kept pushing it. Then I finally just flat out screamed at him.

"What do you want me to say Damon?! That I'm not in love with you?! Cause I am! I'm in love you so much and it hurts! And I hate it!" He just looked at me. "I hate the fact that I can never have your heart like that! I hate it when I have to sit on the sidelines while you look at other girls! I hated the way you looked at Katherine. I was jealous, because I wanted you to look at me like that! So Damon here's the truth, I am completely in love with you. And that is the honest truth."

We were both quiet. Then I stormed out. I couldn't be in the room anymore. I felt hot tears spill onto my cheeks. I went into my car and sat there for a moment. I had a little flip out for a moment then drove. I didn't know where though. I just drove. More tears spilled over. I could only think of one person to go to. Elena.

Elena's Point of View-
When I got home from school today I didn't expect to see Alex. And I certainly did not expect to see a crying Alex. I had never seen her cry like this before. It looked so uncharacteristic for her. She didn't say anything but I knew something was very wrong. I went over there and hugged her tightly. I pulled her onto my bed and stroked her hair soothingly. Asking what was wrong. And she finally spilled. Alex had told Damon she loved him. And she said she wanted to keep it a secret. I just listened, quietly. Not interrupting her. She sobbed. And she looked a mess. She really didn't want Damon to know.

Damon's Point of View-
I was still in shock even after I heard her car leave. She was in love with me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel for her like that. I cared for her. But not like that. I continued to drink. More and more.

Alex's Point of View-
After I left Elena's I just went straight towards the bar. It was later. I had also learned that Stefan and Elena, and Caroline and Matt, would be going on a double date. That was going to be just damn straight awkward. I just told the bar tender to keep them coming. And he did. Damon was unfortunately there, and with Jenna and Kelly. We pretended not to notice each other. Then I heard someone say Katherine's name. I immediately turned my chair around.

"No, I'm sorry you must have the wrong person." Stefan walked over to me a few seconds later. "You saw?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I confirmed. "I didn't see him. Do you know him?"

"Yeah, I do, he looks very familiar." Very familiar. "But I can't think of his name." "It's ok. Thanks Alex." He told me. "You're welcome Stef." I drank for a bit longer then left about the same time, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, and Matt did. I had raced inside and drank more.

I heard whispers from them. Like is she ok and such. But Elena knew. And she wasn't going to tell anyone. About a half an hour later I heard Damon and Kelly stumble through the house. I bit back a growl but cried even more. And taking in more drinks of alcohol. Matt was pretty messed up. I mean after all that was his mom, Damon was about to screw over.

Elena's Point of View-
I was pissed. And Damon was the very cause of it. He was hurting Alex. I felt like yelling at him. But I didn't get a chance to. I went home and decided to yell at him later. But what really made me angry was that Damon didn't seem to care at all.

Stefan's Point of View-
"Are you crazy?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes. "Save the lecture. Look-" Damon was cut off again, but this time from someone smashing through the window. We were off the couch in seconds. It was the Vampire from the grill. He stabbed me with a piece of glass and I pulled it out as quickly as possible. Then I ran to Damon's aid. Then out of nowhere it seems Alex showed up seemingly out of nowhere. Throwing the female across the room and staking her without a second thought.

"Damn it." The three of us swore. "I remember them. From 1864. They were in the tomb." I said. "That's why they looked so familiar." Said a very drunk Alex. I was surprised she was still standing. "Yeah, about that." Alex gave him a look. "You didn't tell him?" He shook his head. "Not yet, what do you think I'm doing now?" Damon asked. "The witches spell failed, the tomb vamps are out."

It was silent before I exclaimed slightly angry. "What?"

"You heard me." Damon spoke and I sat back down on the couch. Then we started yelling at each other and Alex groaned. Finally we stopped and I called Elena. As we were talking Alex screamed drunkenly. "Hey Elena!"

"She says hey Alex." I replied, smiling slightly. Damon picked up the girl whose name I think was Beth-Anne and pulled her to the fire.

"Could you help me out a little bit?" She nodded and helped him out.. Even drunk she was still good at helping, slightly. I noticed something different though. They weren't the same as before. Something major must have changed between them. But the only thing I could think of was something Alex had sworn that Damon would never find out about. That Alex was in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimor: I don't own TVD just Alex

Ok so this chapter had a lot of unsurfaced feelings come up for Alex especially. SO people i want you to do me a favour R&R and Fav. I want to here what you think of this chapter.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-there_goes_neighborhood/set?id=27947687