Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Miss Mystic Falls

Alex's Point of View-
This morning I felt better than I had in days. I was smiling. I walked into the kitchen and got myself some blood. I didn't feel like getting dressed at this moment. Stefan walked into the room a few moments later.

"You seem in a good mood." Stefan noted. "I guess I sorta am." I told him. "Good, I hope it stays that way. Considering what today is." I looked at him. "What's today?" I said with confusion as Stefan got coffee Damon just walked in.

"It's the Miss Mystic Falls competition." Damon announced. "Morning Alex." I looked at him. "So?" I questioned then said good morning to D. "You don't remember are bet, do you?" He asked. "What bet?" I
Damon: Oh just that little bet that said if you lost, you'd have to take part in the Miss Mystic Falls competition.

I stopped. Oh god damn it to hell universe. "Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." Damon tried not to laugh. "Afraid not Alex." Of course not. "Oh and you need to get dressed, Liz wants us for something." I nodded. "Ok give me 15 minutes."

I finished my blood, and washed my hair quickly. I got dried off and put on my black bra and underwear. I put on some cargo skinny jeans and my combat boots. I found a black tank top with a splitting heart on it and put on my leather jacket. When we got there Liz was talking.

"There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night." She announced. "Some of the supply was compromised."

"Compromise-" "Like-" "Stolen?" We finished. We shared a look. It wasn't us. My mind drifted to Stefan.

"We almost missed it." The sheriff said. "The inventory records were altered. But when the night manager was questioned he had no recollection of changing them."

"Meaning the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the thief." John said. "We got that." I snapped lightly. "We know what she meant." Damon said in a more calmer voice, then I just used. He shot me a careful yet amused glance. Liz went on to say something about how it was all thanks to John. I glared at him and he gave me an ugly smirk, nothing like the hot bad-boy one Damon's could give. Or not even the one I could give.

"How lucky for us we have John." We rolled our eyes. "We're stepped up security at the hospital," Liz told us. "giving the guards vervain, preventing this from ever happening again." Oh yay. "May I offer a suggestion?" John voiced. "No." I replied coldly and Damon shot me an amused expression. Unfortunately for us he continued anyway, ignoring me. I hated being ignored. I could feel my eye twitch. I was going to need a drink after this.

"Why don't Damon, Alex, and I put our heads together?" I didn't like this. "We could track down whoever's doing this."

"Truthfully I could use the extra hands." Liz admitted giving Damon and I an almost sympathetic look. I crossed arms angrily. Damon and I both turned and glared at John.

"Is that something you'd be willing to do?" She asked, I knew she felt sympathy for us. "Of course, if it will help." Damon told them. "But I can only speak for myself." They all looked at me. I ground my teeth together. If Damon was willing to suck it up…

"I'll do it. Not saying I'll particularly enjoy it, but I will." I finally said. "I think we'll make a good team. Don't you Damon, Alex?"

A very long drink.

"John whatever we can do to keep this town safe." He told him. "Even if it means spending time with you." We glared.

After we finished I walked to the Mystic Grill ordering whisky. Of course on top of the whole fuckin John Jackass Gilbert situation I still needed to find a date, escort, or whatever to the damn competition. I could ask Damon but he'd say no, and Stefan was going with Elena. Jeremy is going to be with Anna.. I felt like banging my head repeatedly against some hard surface.

"Hey Alex." Tyler suddenly appeared on the seat next to me.

"Hey Ty." I said with a small sigh. "What's up Alex?" He asked. "Oh nothing except I feel like i'm going to bang my head against the wall." But instead I'm drinking. "Why?" He asked with a curious look on his face. "Because I lost a best and now I have to take part in the fuckin stupid Miss Mystic Falls competition." I complained. "And to top it all off, I don't have a date, escort, or whatever the hell it's called!"

He put his hands up in a surrendering manner. Then put them down.

"I'll be your escort, if you need one." I looked at him. "What?" I said confused. He chuckled lightly.

"I said i'll be your escort for the competition." He repeated. "Seriously?" I asked him. "I don't think I could put you through that kinda torture." I said. He shrugged. "It won't be a problem. I have to be there anyway." He replied. "Seriously, it won't be a problem?" I asked a bit skeptical. "Nope."

"Ok then." I said. "But that means we have to go the dance class thing." Ugh. "I know…" He said. "You know it's being taught by my mom, right?" I blinked. "… Oh this is gonna be awkward."

Tyler just laughed slightly and told me the address of where the class was going to be held. About an hour later I showed up at the address. Tyler was waiting for me. I got out of my car and walked towards him.

"Thanks again for doing this Tyler." I had been telling him over and over. "No problem." He chuckled. "Come on" I said tugging him. "let's just get this class over with as quick as possible."

We walked in just in time apparently, cause the class was just about to start. I saw Stefan and Elena.

"Hey Alex." She greeted. "What are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow. "Stefan didn't tell you about the bet?" I was surprised. "What bet?" She asked. "Oh just the bet that said if I lost I had to take part in the Miss Mystic Falls competition."

She put her hand over her mouth to stop from laughing but a few giggles escaped. Then I said casually.

"So I hear Miss Bonnie Bennett is back in town." That sobered her up. "Yeah she is." Already knew that. 'Hey Alex can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Why did Emily call you-" But was cut off by Mrs. Lockwood. "Ok people places please." The bitch interrupted. Tyler was by my side immediately.

Oh Alex dear, I didn't know you were taking part in the competition." She said in a fake courteous voice. "It was a spur of the moment thing." I said with a fake smile on my face. I was about to rip this woman's vocal cords out. "Oh that's good." Not. "Oh hello Tyler, what are you doing here?" She said; finally taking note in her son's presence. "Hey mom," He greeted. "and I'm Alex's escort for the competition." Her fake ass smile dropped the moment the words left his mouth. Then she put on a brand new and even faker smile.

"Oh?" She questioned tightly. "Well ok I guess." Without another word she turned from us. And yelled out- "Ok people we need to practice."

A few long head banging hours later we finished up. We came out laughing because I was mocking Mrs. Lockwood.

"Want to get something to eat?" He asked. "Sure lets go to the grill."

Me and Tyler, and Stefan and Elena parted ways. Me and Ty went to the grill got something to eat, played pool, avoided Matt, and played some more pool. I had to leave to get ready more the competition. But of course me being me had no luxury of doing the things I need to do right away. So now i'm down in the basement with Damon.

"Well, well." We spoke with an almost scary calmness. "He's a liar-" "And a thief." "So…" We trailed off. "When were you gonna share."

Stefan just shrugged as if it was no big deal and gestured to his haul of blood, "Go ahead. Help yourselves." He said with a shrug. "We're talking about the-" "Fact that you're a close-" "Blood junky." I sighed regretfully.

"And not the cool kind." More like the rehab kind. "So I'm drinking blood again." He said. "You're the ones that shoved it on me, what's your problem?" Stefan asked. "I have it under control." Bull shit. "Under control?" I asked in disbelief. "You robbed the hospital." Damon stated angrily.

"So what's your point?" He asked, uncaring. "Fine, whatever man." Damon sounded all hippy-like as we walked up next to him.

"Drink up." I said. "Just remember we're trying to keep-" "A low profile."

"Why don't you just walk up to Sheriff Forbes and ask her to tap a vain." Damon said. "You are making it difficult to blend in Stef." And I wanted to blend in. "Have my actions negatively impacted you two?" Stefan retorted. "Ohhh, I can't imagine what that must feel like." He said sarcastically. "Oh yeah, well I imagine Elena's totally cool with this," I was in a pissy mode right now. "right cause she doesn't seem like the type."

"Yeah, what's Elena think about the new, you?" Damon carried on, knowing where I was going with this.

"Nothing's changed; I'm still the same person."

I scoffed loudly. "Clearly."

"Elena doesn't need to know anything yet." He insisted. I scoffed again, though this time it had an angry edge to it that only Damon seemed to notice. We both dropped the act and became serious.

"You've been off the-" "Human stuff for years-" "Stefan." We finished. "If you're having trouble controlling it –" Stefan cut me off. My eye did that twitch again.

"I'm not having any trouble." He said in a voice that made me punch him in the face. The Damon said loudly and angrily.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" I asked. "We know what it's like," "That high feeling," I loved that high feeling. "That switch when sometimes it just goes off," "And you snap." I clicked my fingers.

"I know the pain Stefan. I understand. But unlike you, I had people." I thought back. "Me being one of those people." Damon chimed in. "Don't be alone in this Stefan." He just glared at us.

"Now is not a good time for us to be worried about you snapping." He told him. "I know that it pains you two to see this, but i'm fine." We nodded in a way that made it obvious we didn't believe a word he said. "Okay, I'm fine. So please do me a favor and back off."

He shut the freezer lid and stalked of angrily. Damon looked at me in concern as I looked down, unable to meet his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, worry coated his tone. "I'm worried about him."

I sighed. He mimicked me, dragged me to the couch and plopped me down. He got some whisky. I smiled slightly. "Thanks D."

"Anytime."

He smiled back as the doorbell rang. He ran to answer it. It was John. Oh hell fuckin no. I was in no mood to deal with him right now. So I just listened for a while about the device he wanted and I knew there was no way in hell he was getting it. Finally I heard him threatening to tell the council what we are, and Damon threatening to kill them. That made my angry. No ever threatened me or Damon. Especially not Damon. I think it's time I told him what happened to those people who did. I got up with my whisky in hand.

"Then i'll sever your hand, pull your ring off and kill you too." Damon snapped. "And i'll help." I added. "Do you understand that?" Damon asked. "Don't threaten us. And especially don't threaten Damon. Cause people who hurt and/or threaten him. Those people usually disappear." I said in the same menacing tone. He gave us a look and we smirked as he left.

Elena's Point of View-
I'm worried. Stefan says I shouldn't be but I am. I can't help it. Neither Damon nor Alex are talking. Something is wrong, and I wanted to know why.

Alex's Point of View-
A few hours later me & Damon showed up. We parted cause I had to go with the other people from the competition. But I ran into Jeremy.

"Hey Jer." We smiled and we hugged. "Hey Alex." He said as he let go, he seemed to be slightly in a hurry. "You seem in a hurry." I noted. "Anna." I got it. "Well go get her tiger." I encouraged. "But before you go can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Sure." "Tomorrow, I was wondering if you could help me with something tomorrow." I told him. "Sure, with what though?" He asked. "I'm moving out of the boarding house and I need someone to help me pack my boxes and move in."

He was stunned for a moment but recovered quickly.

"Of course I'll help you." He told me. "I'll meet you at the boarding house at 1pm. Ok?" I gave a smile. "Thanks Jer, oh and you can't tell anyone." He nodded and we hugged goodbye. He told me good luck.

Then Damon came up to me again. "Listen I was thinking about telling Elena about Stefan." She really did. "Me to, you're absolutely right. She deserves to know."

He nodded and tugged me to her dressing room. She jumped and gasped as we seemingly appeared behind her.

"Hey." She smiled. I waved slightly but kept my face serious.

"Damon you can't be back here." He just shrugged. "And Alex you need to get dressed." She told me. But we ignored her. "We need to talk." We told her. "Does it have to be right now?" She asked as I sat on the couch and he started to pace.

"Yes, it kind of does." I said. "Normally we would have a completely different outlook of what we're about to tell you." We really would. "But since it really inconveniences us…" "We'll squeal." I told her. "What are you guys talking about?" Elena said, confused. "Stefan's still drinking human blood." I blurted out.

After a minute

"What?" Elena asked. "Yeah. A month ago we would have rejoiced." Damon told her. "But with the council back on the alert it is not a good time," "For Stefan to fly-" "Off the handle." Stupid Stefan. "I know he's been a little edgy but he said that was normal." Elena said naively. "He has a fridge full of stolen-" "Blood bank contraband in the house." We dead panned. She looked almost afraid. "Oh my God." Now she was starting to get it. "He has no idea what normal is," Damon muttered. "his entire existence isn't normal. Normal to a vampire is drinking human blood, but he's spent all of his time fighting it." And that boys and girls is why you should not pull a Stefan. "When he should have been learning how to control it." And now it's controlling him instead." Damon told her. "I can't believe this I mean its Stefan that we're talking about here." She didn't want to believe it.

"It's Stefan on human blood Elena." She didn't really understand. "He'll do anything, he'll say anything, because he's not gonna wanna stop." She clarified. "Trust us."

I sighed. She started to freak out. "This is all my fault; I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place." "Elena don't-" Damon was cut off as the door opened.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked. I sighed and walked over and lent into Damon. "Oh nothing," I said with a shrug. "We're just filling Elena in on your-" "Extracurricular activities." I finished with a pointed look. "What are you talking about?" He asked, acting confused. Though I had a feeling he already knew.

"I know about the blood Stefan." Then tension immediately thickened. "I'm just gonna… Uh… Go get ready."

And with that I left. And so did Damon. I got out by black satin dress that flowed to my knees and my black 1 ½ inch heels that had a leather bow on them. I was just about to do my makeup and hair when Elena walked in.

"I'll do your hair." She told me. "Thanks Elena."

I smiled. She began to smooth down my normally wild and spiked hair into a smooth curly around my face. After she finished my hair she did my makeup as well. After she was done I thanked her with a hug and we went down with the other contestants. But when Elena was called… Well it wasn't good. Stefan wasn't there. My mind was thinking of something. Damon. I had gotten his attention. We started to mouth are words.

"What?" He asked. "You need to dance with Elena!" He just looked at me. "What?" He repeated. "No." He shook his head. "Do it now or you'll regret it later!"

It worked. Then it was my turn.

"Miss Alex Siren escorted by Mr. Tyler Lockwood."

I immediately started to hear whispers as I walked down the stairs to Tyler. We went out to dance floor. They started to play All I Need by Within Temptation! I love that band! We started to dance to the music. With that stupid no touching rule.

I'm dying
to catch my breath
Oh why don't I ever learn
I've lost all my trust though i've surely tried to
Turn it around

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
When you hold me in your embrace

As we danced I could feel eyes on us. I knew eyes were drifting to me and Tyler, as well as Damon and Elena.

Don't tear me down
For all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don't tear me down
You've opened the door now
Don't let it close

I'm here on the edge again
I wish I could let it go
I know that I'm only one step away
From turning around

Can you still see the heart of me?
All my agony fades away
When you hold me in your embrace

Don't tear me down
For all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don't tear it down
What's left of me
Make my heart a better place

I've tried many times but nothing was real
Make it fade away
Don't tear me down
I want to believe that this is for real
Save me from my fear
Don't tear me down

Don't tear me down
For all I need
Make my heart a better place

Don't tear me down
For all I need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe
Don't tear it down
What's left of me
Make my heart a better place
Make my heart a better place

We finished the dance. After a few more we finally got a breather.

"Did I ever say you looked gorgeous in that dress yet?" He asked, I just shook my head. "No you didn't, and no that doesn't count." I told him. "Well you look gorgeous." I gave a rare soft smile. "I know."

We laughed and headed over to where they were going to announce the winner.

"And the winner is Caroline Forbs!"

Everyone cheered and clapped. I was about to say congrats but I was pulled, along with Damon, aside by one of Liz's deputies known as Andrew.

"Excuse me, Damon Salvatore? Alex Siren?" He asked us. "Yes?" We questioned, not liking this. "Sheriff Forbes wants you, this way." We exchanged a look of concern but followed him anyway. What had Stefan done?

After investigating the bathroom we quickly found Elena and pulled her to the side.

"What is it, did you find him?" Elena asked frantically. "No." We told her. We looked at each other. He looked like he wanted to tell her what we found, I nodded. "But there are signs of a struggle in the upstairs bathroom." Her eyes widened. "There was blood, and that Amber girl's missing." I knew she knew where this was going. "Oh my God. He-he-he wouldn't hurt her." She stuttered.

"He won't." She tried to make her voice sound stronger. "Let's just find him." I told them. "Come on, get your coat."

We walked outside to look for him quickly.

"I hope he's okay."

We heard screaming from the edge of the forest and headed there. Stefan was draining the life out of Amber.

"Stefan!" Elena screamed, panicked. Damon and I stood in front of her, so she wouldn't get hurt.

"It's okay." I called to him calmly and started to walk forward while Damon stayed in front of Elena, protecting her just in case.

"Come on. Work through it man." I told him.

Stefan had blood all around his mouth and was breathing heavily. He suddenly charged at me, I jumped up just in time and threw him into a tree. Damon and I as well as Stefan got into a defensive crouch. Before anything more could happen, Stefan was on the ground, screaming in pain. After a minute it ended and I realized Bonnie was here, making that happen. I smirked at my granddaughter. She was defiantly like me. She would be coming to me soon.

"It's okay Stefan." I told him softly. "Stefan." Damon said strongly as he started to back away. He stared at Elena for a second then he took off running.

"She doesn't remember what happened" Liz confirmed as she walked toward Elena, Bonnie, Damon and I.

"It's a good thing the-" "Girls got here when they did." It really was. "She lost a lot-" "Of blood." I finished.

"You didn't see anything?" Liz questioned again. They said no and she finally let the girls go. Though we had to stay to help her out a bit.

We finally got home only to see Anna and the bitch Pearl. "Okay now this is getting weird." Sighed Damon as we saw Anna and Pearl standing around the side of the house. "We're here to talk." Pearl said calmly. "Not in the mood." I bit out. "Tonight has been a no good, very bad day."

"Annabel tells me you're looking for something I took from Jonathan Gilbert." This caught our attention. "We're listening." We said. She handed us a small device of some sort.

"Jonathan was passionate about his inventions." I remembered that. "He confided in me that he had created a detection device to track down the town's vampire element." I looked at her. "It was the pocket watch which, by the way, nearly got Stefan killed." She nodded. "That's what it turned out to be, yes. But that's not what I stole." She explained. "I discovered my mistake when I saw the watch in Jonathan hand. The night they took us. Its dial pointed at me."

"So what is this?" Damon asked. "I have no idea." She said. "But now it's yours." We blinked. "What's the catch?" She smiled. "There's no catch. My daughter wants to stay here." She told us and I looked at Anna who smiled at me. I knew why she wanted to stay.

"I wanna stay here. You refuse to trust us, for good reason. Consider this an apology."

We nodded and I smiled kindly at them both, before D tugged me inside to carry out the plan. We walked up to Stefan's room and found him on the floor.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" D asked Elena, who was standing over him with a vervain dart in her hand.

"I'm sure." She breathed. I sighed and picked up an unconscious Stefan as Damon walked over to Elena and grabbed her arm, pulling her down to the cellar to where we were keeping Stefan in. She had tears in her eyes and I swallowed thickly.

"There's no guarantee this is going to work." Damon told her. "It has to."

She sighed and we nodded, knowing the chances were slim. I let go of her and grabbed Damon's hand as we made to leave. We turned back when Elena didn't move. She looked like a lost little girl. I asked her if she was coming. But she shook her head, saying she was gonna stay here.. She slid down the wall. D hesitated but sat down to. He grabbed her hand to comfort her. I felt jealousy arise. I knew they had something. But I couldn't sit with them and watch. I headed back upstairs grabbing some whisky and drank in front of the fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamior: I don't own anything just Alex.

What did you think? I know you guys are probably stunned, lolz :) R&R and Fav ppl!

Outfit 1: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-miss_mystic_falls/set?id=27948518
Outfit 2: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-miss_mystic_falls/set?id=27948739