Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

You're Undead To Me

Alex’s Point of View-
I woke up in a cell next to Damon, felling weaker than I had ever felt before. Before I could do anything, I heard footsteps getting closer. I saw D look up towards the door and I did to. I saw Stefan looking through at us. D choked out. “Where are our rings?” Stefan just shook his head. “You won’t be needing them anymore.” I frowned. “How long have we been down here?” He asked. “Three days.” What the fuck is he doing? “What the hell?” I voiced. My once smooth as honey English voice was now rough. “What are you doing?” Damon asked. Stefan began to walk around. “During the dark ages when a vampires actions threatened to expose or bring harm to the entire race they would face judgment,” I know this already. Hell I participated in this at one point. “they sought to re-educate them, rather than to punish them.” Re-educate my ass. “You know what will happen if we don’t feed on blood.” I mentally cringed. “You'll both grow weaker and weaker and eventually you won’t be able to move or speak.” Like right now I want you to shut up.” In a week your skin will desiccate, and mummify. Living corpses, unable to hurt anyone. Ever.” Well I wouldn’t be gone in a week. More like a few. “So what you’re just gonna leave us in the basement?”

“Forever?” He shook his head. “I have injected you both with enough vervain, to keep you weak. Once your circulation stops, i'll move you both to the family crypt and in fifty years we can re-evaluate.” How fucking dare he say that to us. “We’re stronger than you think.” I growled. “You always have been, especially you Alex, but you’re not stronger than the vervain, and we all know it.”

Then he suddenly added. “I'm sorry.” I growled. “No you’re not!” How could he do this us and say he is sorry? “It didn't have to be this way.” With that he walked away. I was angry. Then heard D groan and pass out again. The next time I awoke was to footsteps again. I groaned in pain. “You alright?” I shrugged. “I've been defiantly better.”

Suddenly Zac's sorry excuse for a face popped into view. And he informed us about something I already had known. “I'm full of vervain.” He told us as he stepped closer. “I've been putting it in my coffee for sixteen years. My blood will only make you worse.” I gave him a pointed look. “So it was your vervain?” He nodded. “Good for you.” I told him sarcastically. “Family only runs so deep huh?” Zac glared at Damon. “We’re not family Damon, only in the most dysfunctional sense.” Damon just shrugged. “I avoided having a living, breathing, loving family because of you two.” I scoffed. “Whatever Zac, get over it. I'm not in the mood.” I really wasn’t. “I don't guess we could talk you into bringing us a rabbit or something?” He asked. “We would settle for Stefan’s diet at this point.” Truth be told I would settle for his disgusting diet. “You know I can't do that.” Zac told us. Damon and I just shook our heads. “You succeeded Zac.”

“We are shutting down.”

“You're like your grandfather;” Joseph Salvatore. Such an annoying man, took great pleasure in draining him. “he didn't like it when we came to visit either.”

“But you two don’t visit, you appear, unannounced.” He told us shaking his head. “Reminding me that this isn't my house, that you're just permitting me to live here. Hell that you're permitting me to live.”

“Someone had to mow the lawn.” I told him carelessly. “And trim the hedges.” Zac just shook his head. “I came to say goodbye Damon, Alex.” That was it, D and I sped up as he turned to walk away. I reached out and grabbed his throat, choking him against the door. “Open the door Zac.” But my strength was draining fast.

Just then Stefan came in and grabbed my hand. Damn him for being stronger than me at this point. He squeezed my hand hard and I collapsed onto the ground, Damon following. He wrapped an arm around me in comfort. He must have used up a lot of vervain for me. My witch side and the fact I was an old vampire slowed down the effects of vervain. But not this time. I was going as quickly as Damon was. “Keep it up guys, the more energy you use, the faster you'll go.”

With that he left. Damon wrapped his arm around me. I leaned into his embrace. “We have to do something.” I murmured. “Yeah I know.” His arms got tighter. “Damon, i’m scared.” He began to play with my hair. “It's gonna be okay Alex.” Then he started to whisper Caroline’s name. And I faded out of consciousness.

I woke up to footsteps once again, still in Damon's arms. Stefan's face looked at us through the bars on the door. Just as he started to walk away Damon spoke. I was still in Damon’s arms.

“I bet you feel pretty good about yourself don't you?” Damon asked sneering a bit. “Not particularly.” Stefan told us. “Ha.” I said sarcastically opening my eyes. “You won, you got the bad guys.” He said with annoyance. “Now nothing can come between you and Elena.”

“Except the truth.” I told him bluntly. “You know it will Stefan.” It couldn’t be helped. “When are you going to admit to yourself?” Damon asked. “The lies will catch up to you Stefan.” I told him in a tsking tone. “As long as you keep lying to yourself.”

“About what you are. You’re a vampire Stefan,” I reminded him. “no point in denying it.” He just shook his head. “The beauty of you two being in here and me being out here is that I can walk away.” And that he did. Then Damon started to whisper again. “Caroline, help us, Caroline help us.” I looked at him. “Is that going to work?” He shrugged. “I hope so.” So did I. “Do you want me to help?” He shook his head. “No way,” He explained. “if you use your witch powers your strength will only drain faster.” I just sighed and Damon kept repeating what he said.

About an hour later we heard Caroline. And we saw Caroline. “Damon? Damon?” Her screeching voice said. “Oh my God!” She screamed. “What is this? How did I know that you guys were here?” She asked, so confused. “Because I wanted you to.” He told her. “Me too,” I chimed in. “he just did all the work because he refused to let me help.” Caroline continued to stare. “Very, very badly, let us out of here, please.” Damon said in a childish voice. I would have laughed but it was too much energy. “You bit me.” She said accusingly. “You deserved it.” I snapped. “Now open the door.”

“You liked it, remember?” Damon said. “Why do I keep remembering the same things but in different ways?” She asked pointing a finger at us. “You remember what we want you to remember.”

“And do as we say which right now is to open the damn door!” I was starting to get really annoyed. “And now that the vervain has passed out of your system you won’t remember what you're about to do.” Caroline looked uneasy. “What am I about to do?”

“You’re gonna open the door.” Just as she pulled it Zac came sprinting down. “No!” He was freaking out. “Run, Run!” He screamed as D and I tore at the door. We got out and I broke his neck. We both ran as fast as we could towards Care, but that wasn't very fast with how weak we were. She got out the door and as D went to follow her the sun burned him. I stayed back.

Finally it was dark and D and I were out of the house the second the sun set. We ran through the forest, looking for anyone we could to drain dry. I had changed cloths. Into a black shirt with a red tie with black and red tie dye jeans and a pair of black sandals.

We found a bunch of druggies, that Vicki girl was with them and I wasn’t surprised she seemed like the type of person to hang out with that crowd, and I went around to get one of the guys while D got the Vicki girl.

“Any one there?” I screamed in fake terror. “Help me!” A guy came forward. He came to where I was laying on the ground, and bent down, he was just about to speak when I put my hand over his mouth and bit into his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex

So how'd ya like it? Was it good? R&R people! I like you opinions and comments. Oh and i had to change the title instead of it You're it has to be You Are. But it's still the same.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-youre_undead_to_me/set?id=27944907