Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Lost Girls

Alex’s Point of View-
I sighed as I put down my victim. Realizing I had gotten blood on my shirt and pants slightly. D looked over at me and I grinned. He smiled back slightly. We went around and checked if anyone had a phone on them. Damon found a guy that did and dialed Stefan's number, putting it on loudspeaker.

“Hello?” He asked with hesitation in his voice. “We want our rings.” I told him.

“Where are you?” He asked us, ignoring my demand. “Oh, well if you must know,” “We’re at the sizzler. We had the buffet.” Damon said sarcastically. “Where are our rings?” We asked in unison. “I don't have them.” He told us. “Where are you, what have you done-“ “None of your goddamn business.” I cut him on roughly. “No, what have you done?” Damon told him. “You're the one that locked us in the basement and starved us so whatever we've done; whoever we've sucked dry is on your buddy.”

“Ironic isn’t it?” It actually was. “You guys are being careless.” He said as if he were scolding a child. “How many more animal attacks is this town going to believe?”

“So little faith.” Damon said making a tisking noise. “We know how to over our tracks Stefan.” I told him. “Where are our rings?” I asked once again. “I gave them to Zac to hide. You probably shouldn't have killed him.” He deadpanned. We froze. Then we looked at each other before laughing sarcastically. “You almost got us.” “But not quite.” “Where are they?” Damon asked.

“I’ll get them back,” He said. “but I need time.” Time? He needed time? “What did you FedEx them to Rome?” I asked viciously. “Where are they?” Damon asked with an equally vicious tone. “We want our rings asshole,” “Or our next stop is Elena’s.” That made him panic.

“I already want you both dead; don't give me another reason to make it happen.” I rolled my eyes. “Then don’t give us another reason to rip you apart.” “We can make you very sorry.” Damon told him. “Yeah?” Stefan asked with a bit of amusement. “Is that going to be before or after you get your rings back?”

“Just get them.” I growled. We hung up and started to finish covering the bodies in alcohol. D went over to Vicki’s body and poured it over her when she started to cough. I was at his side in a second, we both leaned down. “You just don’t wanna die, do yah?” He asked to no one in particular. ”Apparently not.” I answered.

We took her back to the house and put her on the couch then went to get some sleep. We woke up and got dressed and went straight to the alcohol. Damon called Stefan on our way downstairs. “Where are you Stefan?” Damon asked annoyed. “We’re trapped at the house.” I added. “And we’re getting really bored and really impatient.” Damon told him. “And we don't do bored and impatient.” We really didn’t. “Bring us our rings!” We yelled. And we hung up. I walked over to the alcohol and poured us both glasses.

“Damn it!” Damon screamed. I shook my head and gave him the drink, which he took graciously. “Thanks Alex.” Then we walked into the living room where Vicki was. “Oh don’t get blood on the couch!”

“Please.” I added. We went around and sat near her head. D took the cloth off. “I got you good, didn’t I?” He grinned. “Nice one!” I praised and we fist bumped. “Well you’re not gonna be fun today.” He said mildly, and continued to drink. I sighed and suddenly bit my wrist and put it to her mouth. “I'm so gonna regret this.” I mumbled. “Drink up hun, come on.” I sighed, resting my chin on her head. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw D smile at me.

Stefan's Point of View- Mystic Falls 1864
Damon, Alex and I ran out of the house laughing. Alex had always hated wearing dresses so today she wore a borrowed pair of Damon's trousers and a dress corset. Everyone who saw her frowned. She didn't care. She had been here for six years. “Wait, where did you learn this game?” I asked as Damon and Alex went to one side. “Camp outside Atlanta, one of the officers picked it up at Harvard. Catch!” He said as he threw it to me. Alex and Damon ran towards me. I panicked. “Wait, what are the rules?”

“Who needs rules?” Came that hypnotizing voice. We turned around it was Katherine an old friend of Alex’s. Then Katharine asked. “Mind if I join you?” I shifted a bit as Alex and Damon came to a stop. “Ah you could get hurt,” I told her with some concern. “my brother and Alex like to play rough.”

“Somehow I think that you play rougher.” She teased. She stole the ball. Then started to laugh and pull Alex along. “Come on Alex.” They both laughed and ran. Damon looked at me.

“Why are you just standing there?” He asked me while I just stared dumbly. “Those are girls who clearly want to be chased.” Damon told me. But all I did was continue to watch. “Well if you won’t do it, I will.” Then he ran after them, and after a moment I followed.

Present
“You knew Katharine in 1864? Damon and Alex made it seem like-“ “Damon and Alex were trying to make you think that I was still heartbroken.” I told her cutting her off. “They saw that I was happy with you, and they wanted to ruin it.”

“All because you loved the same woman 145 years ago?” I nodded. “Katherine was Alex’s other best friend.” I explained to her. “And apart from Damon, she made Alex feel accepted and loved.” She had issues, deep issues. Despite how she put on a strong front Alex was a child. “Alex loved her, the same way Damon and I saw her.” I told her. “Though there has always been a connection between Damon and Alex, I'm more than sure they love each other. I know for a fact Alex does.” Elena seemed a bit shocked by this. “But Damon doesn’t know yet.” And he wouldn’t know probably as long as Alex could help it. “To Damon and I though, at the time, Katherine wasn't just any girl.”

Alex’s Point of View-
“Oh man that shower was so great.” We heard Vicki say from our spots on the couch. She was very hyper. “What did you give me?” She asked continuing to move about. “Some of my blood.” I told her bluntly. “You loved it.” Damon added. Vicki looked a bit confused. “I did?” Then got this look on her face. “Wait I'm confused how did we get here?” She asked shocked. We stood up and walked over to her. “We met in the woods, you were drunk, I attacked you.” Damon told her. “Then we killed all of your friends and brought you here gave you some blood, you loved it, and now we are all gonna party till the sun goes down.” Oh I loved to party. “Okay.” She replied.

“But first can I have another hit? That blood was good.” Damon grinned. “Only if I can.” I walked off, trying to ignore the jealousy. Half an hour later that I was drunk enough to get partially naked. My left strap of my purple tank-top was pushed all the way down and I still had my black studded short-shorts on. Vicki wasn't wearing any pants and D had his shirt unbuttoned. Vicki was ranting on and on, while Damon and I were just drinking and dancing slightly. I was currently chugging my beer when I felt someone’s eyes on me. I looked over and saw Damon staring at me. Well sort of. Mainly staring a bit south of my eyes. I was drunk enough to ignore it and kept dancing, avoiding the sun. I was also drunk enough to be losing control of rational thought. Then Vicki asked. “Hey. Why don’t you have a girlfriend, you’re totally cool.”

“And hot.” I added without thinking. Damon gave me a weird look but answered anyway. He replied in a cocky voice. “I know.”

“Don't you wanna be in love?” She asked a bit naively. ”I've been in love, it's painful and pointless and overrated.” It was true. Love was overrated… Usually. “Except, when it isn't.” She told him.

“No more talking!” Damon yelled. “Let’s dance!” Damon had grabbed me. Our dancing included D and I getting up on high furniture and dancing our asses off. An hour or so later we all headed to Stefan’s room, dancing all the way. Vicki and I jumped on the bed and messed it up while throwing everything around the room. An hour later I collapsed.

I woke up to a dark room. Major pro of being a vampire, no hangovers! I looked over and saw Damon willingly putting his hand into a slither of sunlight.

“What are you doing?” I questioned with a hint of concern. He was immediately by my side. Concern all over his face.

“Hey are you ok?” He asked. But before I even answered he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. One that would definitely kill a human. I laughed softly and hugged him back. Then I noticed Vicki’s body on the floor. “What’s Vicki doing on the floor?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. “I killed her.” He replied. “Really?” I asked. He nodded. “Cool another vamp to hang out with this.”

“Yep.” He said popping the p. “She should be coming around any minute now.” And she did. She woke up rubbing her head. “What happened?” She asked getting up slowly. “We were dancing and then-“ “I killed you.” He told her cutting her off. “What?” She asked. “You’re dead,” “Don't freak out or anything.” “We're professionals.” She just looked at us. “I’m dead.” She asked slowly. “Yeah well let's not make a big deal out of it. You drank mine and Alex’s blood, I killed you and now you have to feed in order to complete the process.” “You’re wasted.” She told Damon bluntly. Then she got up and began to walk towards the door. “Where do you think you're going?” I asked her, not that I cared.

“You don't want to be out there all alone, you’re about to get really freaky.” I chuckled a bit at the way he phrased it. She was almost to the door now. “Okay I had a really great time, but I just wanna go home.” I rolled my eyes, was this girl listening? Damon went in front of her as I spoke “You're going to start craving blood and until you get it, you’re going to feel very out of it, you need to be careful.” But she didn’t listen.

“Come on move!” She yelled at Damon. “Hey.” I said, also appearing in front of her. “You have to do as we say. It's for your own good.” She pushed passed me as well. Well actually tried to push me. “See your already starting to fall apart.” “And i’m going home, now.” She told us hotly. We shrugged. “Ok fine.” “Whatever floats your boat.” “Just warning you,” Then he got a smirk, it was the I have a good idea smirk. “actually, you know what. You should go, in fact, if I were you, I would stop by your boyfriend Jeremy's house.” I gave a grin. “Good idea, you should.” Vicki just rolled her eyes. “Yeah, whatever.” She told us. “Bye.” “Tell Elena was say hi,” “And if you see Stefan.” “Tell him to call us.” We told her.

When Vicki left D and I went and took naps.

When it was dark we went to pay Elena a visit. He knocked on the door. When she saw it was us she quickly shut the door, but D was quicker. He put his hand on it, stopping her from shutting it.

“Jeremy go upstairs.” Elena told her brother. I liked her brother- he was cute but in the brotherly way.

“You’re afraid of us.” Damon told her. “I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess,” “Stefan finally fessed up.” I finished. “Took him long enough.”

“Stay away from me.” Elena told us a bit shakily. I gave her a look. “There’s no need to be rude, we're just looking for Stefan.” I told her. “May we come in?” Elena didn’t say anything. “Oh wait, of course we can.” Then Damon and I got identical grins. “We’ve been invited in.” We walked in and looked around.

“We can cut to the chase if you want.” He told her. “It’s not like we wanted to stay and chat.” Elena narrowed her eyes and even looked a bit worried. “We’re not going to kill you right now,” Damon stated. “that wouldn’t serve our greater agenda.”

“So where’s Stefan?” I asked with a lazy smirk. “He’s out looking for Vicki.” She said tightly. Her eyes narrowing in on us. We rolled are eyes. “Don't look at us with those judgy little eyes.” He told her. “That girls gonna thank us for what we did for to her.”

“Did you thank Katherine?” She asked a bit cynically. We froze. How did she know? Stefan. She can't know how I was changed. I never told Stefan. Only Damon knows my story. We looked at each other than stared back at her intently. He asked as he turned away. I continued to stare menacingly at her. “Got the whole life story huh?”

“I got enough.” She said with arms crossed. I scoffed. “Oh I doubt that.”

“You have no idea.” Damon added. “Tell our brother we’re looking for him.” “It's very important.” Damon added. And we began to walk but before we left, Damon said. “Oh, tip for later. Be careful who you invite into the house.”

We left after that to scope out the woods for food. We were just about to head to the grill when we heard a shot being fired. D and I glanced at each other before speeding towards the sound. We arrived at the graveyard and saw some ass crouching over Stefan with a stake and Vicki standing near them looking panicked. “No!” She screamed. I ran forwards and pulled the stake out of his hand while Damon ripped open his neck. I quickly went back to Vicki and checked she was okay before crouching over Stefan next to Damon. I watched as he pulled the bullet out of Stefan’s. chest. And I was pissed.

“It’s wood.” Stefan chocked out.

“They know.” I said flatly. Then Damon looked at him. “If anyone's gonna kill you,” “It’s gonna be us.” Then we thrust out our hands. “Our rings.” We demanded in unison. When he got them out we ripped them out of his hand and put them on. We both sighed happily. We heard a noise and looked over. Vicki was drinking that douche bags blood. She apologized. With that she got up and left. “Oops.” Damon said sarcastically. “Our bad.” I sighed, not really caring. D and I got up. He walked over and picked something off the ground, handing it to me.

“What might this be?” I murmured. Then D and I walked off home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex

So what did you think? How'd ya like the flashback? R&R people.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-lost_girls/set?id=27945310