Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

Haunted

Alex’s Point of View-
Stefan came to get us from home shortly after we arrived back. Apparently he needed help find Vicki. We tracked her to a parking lot. We saw her trying to bite that Tyler Lockwood. “Damn why do people always go for the people I flirt with” I thought. Damon ran over and grabbed her off him while Stefan tried to calm her down. I, on the other hand, went in front of Tyler, stopping him from getting away. He was panicked slightly. But right now I wasn’t in a good mood.

“What’s going on here Stefan?” He asked. “What’s wrong with her?”

“Shut it.” I snapped. This caused Tyler to be surprised. “You don’t talk.”

“Screw you dude.” Tyler snapped. Damon raised an eyebrow. “Dude? Really, dude?” “Seriously, that's pathetic.” I growled. Damon had appeared next to me. I stepped forward slightly.

“Don’t Alex.” Stefan warned. “Don’t hurt him!” Vicki said a big panicked. I rolled my eyes. “Damn, for god sakes I’m not gonna do anything to him.” Stefan looked a bit skeptical. “Ugh, no i’m just gonna compel him to forget this little incident.”

He tried to run but I Damon got him. He struggled for a moment but then stopped. “Forget what you saw tonight. None of us were here.” Damon let him go and in a blink an eye we were gone.

The next day, we were in the study lounging about. Stefan and Vicki were occupying the chairs while Damon read the newspaper in the swivel chair and I got the desk, yet again. Vicki had started to complain again. “I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here.” She whined. “Why can't I just go home?”

“Because you’re changing Vicki.” Stefan replied to her. “And it's not something you wanna do alone.” I hated to agree with him, but I had to agree.

“There's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word,” Damon said suddenly piping up. “Someone's covering it up.” I finished. Vicki looked to Stefan.

“Do they always do that?” She questioned. He sighed. “Pretty much.” Then she looked down. “What’s that?” She asked pointing to the compass. “This is a very special, very old, compass.” Damon informed.

“What was Logan Fell doing with it?” I asked. “Aren’t you curious?” Stefan looked at us. “Well if you’re both so worried someone’s on to you, why don't you just leave town, Damon, Alex?”

“We should all be worried-“ “Hey, um, i'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?” Vicki interrupted. Stefan got up and grabbed a cup of animal blood from a desk. When he offered it to her she took it cautiously. “Here.” She looked at it cautiously. “What is it?”

“It’s what you’re craving.” We rolled our eyes. “Ha, don’t lie to the girl.”

“I thought you were better than that Stefan.” We turned to her. “It's so not what you’re craving, but it'll do it a pinch.”

”Right Stef?” But answered my own question. “You are the expert on that sort of thing.” Vicky looked at it. “What is it?” She asked again. “Yeah, what is it?” Damon questioned. “Skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?” Stefan ignored her. “Go on, give it a try.” He encouraged her. “God Stefan.” I scolded. “ She’s new. She needs people blood.”

“She can't sustain on that stuff. And you know it love.” Vicki looked to Stefan. “Yeah, why can't I have people blood?” She questioned. “Finally! Another Vampire who understands!” Damon laughed as I cried out dramatically. “Because it's wrong to prey on innocent people Vicki, you don't have to kill to feed.” He replied, glaring at us. But we ignored her. “Yeah, just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory after woods,” “It's so easy. “ D finished. We smirked. Vicki laughed.

“No, no, no,” Stefan said. “there's no guarantee that you can control yourself, it takes years to learn that okay.” We rolled our eyes. “You could easily kill somebody, and then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life. Which, if I haven’t made clear, is eternity.” Yes he made that very clear. “Yeah, no shit Sherlock. Come on Stefan.” I almost complained. “Get over yourself. You're not all knowing. You're not Budda!” I yelled at him. Then Damon turned to Vicki.

“Don't listen to him. He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. We say.” “Snatch,” “Eat,” “Erase.” We finished. It was a good system. “Hey, look at me.” Stefan told her and she did. “We choose our own path. Our values and our actions. They define who we are.” Moral ass. “Oh god!” Damon said in a complaining voice. I just shook my head. “It’s hopeless.” “We're out of here.”

D and I were heading downstairs when we heard the bell ring. We opened it and Elena stood there. We smirked. “Is Stefan here?” Asked Elena. “Yep.” We spoke in unison. “Where is he?”

“And good morning to you, little miss, i'm on a mission,” Damon said ignoring her question. “Lovely day isn’t it.” I said with a small grin. Elena just glared. “How can you both be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?”

“No need to third degree us!” I yelled mockingly. “And how can you be so brave and stupid to call to Vampires arrogant and glib?” Damon asked, seriously considering if she was an idiot or not. “If either of you wanted me dead, i'd be dead.” She told us. “Yes you would.” “Without a doubt.” Damon finished. “And i’m not.” She told us. “Yet.” We answered in sync again. She took a deep breath. “Where is Stefan?” She asked. “He's upstairs,” “Singing the rain in Spain,” “Knock yourself out.” D put his arm around my shoulder and we smirked, heading outside.

We headed to the Mystic Grill bar. While D went and ordered us beers, for some reason I thought about the first day I saw Katherine again. It had been a good reunion.

Mystic Falls 1864
“Alexandra darling, come down and meet our guest.” Giuseppe’s voice sounded from behind my door. I stood up from my seat at the window. I had been looking into the forest. Wondering who are guest would be. I even wondered if it would be another vampire. But then I put those silly thoughts to rest I had been thinking about my other best friend who had turned me. “Of course Giuseppe. Thank you for reminding me.” My English accent defiantly screamed foreigner, even though I’ve been here for six years. He smiled and led the way downstairs.

When I saw who it was I was shocked. I then smiled a big happy smile and screamed with joy I ran to her and hugged her with joy. “Katherine!” I practically tackled her to the ground. “Alexandra!” She cried with equal happiness. We stopped hugging after a moment but we still gripped each other.

“I did not know you were coming.” I told her. “If I did I would have done more to prepare.” Katherine shook her head. “I have not seen you in six years. Come we must catch up.” She told me and tugged me along. “Yes we must.” After that we left to go take a walk. I was going to show her around the garden.

“How did you come to live here?” Katherine asked as we walked about the town. “When I showed up, one of his son’s the oldest who is now my age physically,” I pointed out. “asked me if I had a place to stay, and I told him I did not, so that is how I came to live with them.” Katherine smirked. “The oldest is Damon; he is my other best friend.”

“That is good.” I nodded. “Yes it is.” We continued to walk around. “I have not met the other one.” I cocked by head “Stefan?” I questioned. She nodded. “He is four years younger than Damon. Stefan usually interacts with people his age.” And Katherine looked around his age. She nodded; she would keep that in mind. “Do you enjoy it here?” I smiled a bit. “Yes, very much.”

“That's nice.” We grinned and we spent the next few hours talking and catching up. Though for some reason it seemed like it was mainly me answering her questions. This was mostly town Gossip. None the less I was ecstatic to see her.

Present
“Hello? Alex?” Damon said. I looked space. “Huh?” I questioned then came back to reality. D had been waving a hand in front of my face. "Oh yeah hi." I said taking my beer from him and sculling it. “Ha, I have always been amazed at how you can skull alcohol so fast.” I smirked. “It takes skill D.” I told him as I set down my glass. “Skill you obviously don't have.”

“Oh, that was harsh.” We laughed. He ordered me another beer and we just talked. We got home and walked up to Damon's room. Vicki was lying on his bed. “What are you doing?” I asked with my eyebrow raised. “Just contemplating the next hundred years, why did you do it?” She asked as we sat down next to her. “We were bored.” He told her a bit bluntly. “You did this to me out of boredom?” She asked “are you serious” look. I shrugged. “It's one of the pitfalls of eternity.”

“There is only so much you can do before you begin to repeat everything.” It was true. “Now i'm bored!” Vicki yelled like a child. “And all I can think about is blood, I just want some blood. I can't think about anything else. What is that about?”

“That’ll ease up,” I told her honestly. “Eventually,” Damon added. “You've just been cooped up all day.” That sucked. “Let’s go.” Damon and I said together. “Where?” Vicki questioned and got up. “Well your life was pathetic; you’re after life doesn't have to be.” I laughed as he grabbed her hand and wrapped his arm around mine, running out the door.

“Where are you going?” Stefan asked as we walked towards the door. “Where the bloody hell does it look like we're going Stefan?” I told him sarcastically. “She's been cooped up in your room all day,” Damon said. “she's not Anne Frank.” But Stefan shook his head. “No, no, no, no, no.” We ignored him. D was about to open the door. “Hey, hey. Now's not the time for this.” We rolled are eyes. “We gotta teach her Stefan,” Damon told him. “Show her what it's all about.” Stefan shook his head. “She could hurt someone.”

“So little faith.” Damon said with an eye roll. “We're not taking her to Disney land. We're going to the damn front yard.” I told him. “This is a bad idea Alex, Damon.”

“She's a vampire Stefan.” Damon stated. “ She should know the perks.” I ended. “Like what?” Vicki questioned. Eager to learn. Damon and I looked at each other with grins. “Like...” D began. He and I quickly switched places. Him running behind her and me appearing in front of her.

“Wow! Where'd he go?” She asked a bit excited. He tapped her shoulder and she spun around. “Whoa! How did you do that?” He ran back towards me and whistled to get her attention. She laughed. “Come on Vicki.” “Have a go.” I encouraged. “Live a little.”

“No pun intended love.” I added laughing. D grinned.

She sprinted off into the trees. We looked but couldn’t see her anywhere. Oops. Stefan began to panic. “Uh, our bad.” I told him with a shrug. “Come on we gotta find her.” We didn’t move. “Now.” Damon rolled his eyes. “Fine, fine. You go that way and Alex and I will go this way.”

“No need to spaz.”

We ended up at the grill. Damon needed to flirt with Mrs. Lockwood so I headed over to the bar to drink away all the jealousy. I left about five minutes later. D didn't even notice. I was going to change into something not me. When I looked around I found a red tie dye dress and some silver bangle bracelets. I reapplied my black lipstick and put some eyeliner. Then I put on my combat boots. Hey it’s dress who you aren’t night. I grabbed my keys and got into my car.

When I entered the Mystic Grill all eyes were on me. My unnatural beauty made me a goddess in a lot of men’s eyes. Damn I love being the eternal babe. I looked around then I spotted Tyler. I smirked and walked up to him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

“Hey Tyler.” I said with a grin. “Oh hey Alex.” He was just the slightest bit smug that I was talking to him. “You look good.” He told me. “So do you.” I replied. “Nice abs by the way.” I traced his well-toned abs. He shivered a bit. We just continued to flirt. I was gaining his trust rather quickly. This was a good thing. He was the mayor’s son. If I gained his trust I gained access to the council. But for some reason I felt more. I felt something. Not the something like me and Damon had but it was something.

“Hey you want to go somewhere quieter?” I asked whispering into his ear. His grin got even bigger now. “Sure.” I led him to a more secluded area. We continued to flirt a bit more. He was trying to impress me. But I found it kind of annoying. I liked guys for who they were, not for what they had. Then I kissed him. For two reasons, 1. Cause I wanted to and 2. I wanted him to shut up. We kissed for a while and damn he was a good kisser, it turned into a make out session. His hands moved to my waist while my hands stayed on his chest. All too soon it ended when I heard Damon’s growl. We stopped and moved apart. I felt like a teenager who had just been caught cheating on her boyfriend by her boyfriend.

“Hey D.” I said with a small smile. “Tyler I think you know my brother/best friend Damon. Damon this Tyler.” They both just looked at each other; I could tell they didn’t like each other.

“We have to go.” Damon finally said. I nodded without questioned. “Ok, bye Tyler.” I smirked and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left. Damon was acting weird. We walked in silence, and it was awkward.

“We need to find Stefan.” He told me. I nodded. “Ok.” That’s when I realized he was looking at me. His eyes racked down. I smiled a bit. He turned away slightly when he realized he’d been noticed. I grinned. “You look good.”

We walked up to Bonnie. “So where'd Caroline run off to?” She looked at us. “I like her, she's mean and blunt.” I smirked. “That's the makings of a great friend.” Or at least in my book. “Do yourselves a favor Damon and Alex. Don't ask me about Caroline.” She said snarkly. “Touchy.” I said with a smirk. Damon shook his head. “Oh Bonnie,” “So loyal.” She glared. “Just stay away from her.” She snapped. Well someone has been taking lessons from Stefan. “Why?” I asked sarcastically. “We’re such great friends.” Now that was possibly true.

“Where'd you get that?” Damon asked her, looking down. I looked down as well only to see the crystal around her neck. My eyes widened. My crystal, I growled a bit in anger. How dare she. Even if she was family I was about to rip her head off. “From a friend.” She replied a bit protectively.

“Oh really now?” Damon asked with a raised eyebrow. “Caroline.” She told us. “You know that's mine, don’t you?” I asked more than annoyed. “Not anymore.” I twitched. She was really pissing me off. “Funny.” Damon and I said sarcastically. “I’d like it back please.” Her eyes hardened. “I'm not giving it to you.”

“Oh, you so don't wanna do that little girl.” She did not understand who she was messing with. “I'll give it to Caroline and she can give it to you if she feels like it.” But we weren’t patient right now. “Or,” “We could just take it now.” D said. He tried to grab it but his hand burned when he touched it. I grabbed his hand and stared at it. We looked at her. She looked freaked. We watched as she ran off.

So we waited a few seconds in stunned silence before I realized I was still holding his hand. I dropped it blushing slightly while he looked at me. So her powers were growing, oh this should be fun. We were heading inside to look for Stefan when D's phone rang. We looked at the number and smirked. He answered it and I listened in with my sensitive hearing.

“What?” We asked. “I need your help.” Stefan’s voice alone was enough to wipe the smirks off our faces. He explained to us what happened. We went around to where he said. Sure enough there was a dead Vicki and an injured Elena on the ground in front of us. I smelt the blood before I saw it. I hadn't fed in days and was pretty hungry. The blood was a temptation.

“You should go.” I told her, I was looking at the blood. “We got this.” Damon added. But we were ignored.

“You did this, this is your fault.” I looked at her blankly. “You confuse us for people with remorse.” She tried pushing Damon, when that didn't work she tried slapping me. D's hand shot out and stopped hers from touching me. “Firstly, you don't touch her. Secondly, the last person that tried that died.” That woman did die, a bit bloody I might add.

“None of this matters to us.” I murmured. “None of it.” Damon said in an equally quiet voice. “People die around you.” She screamed at us. “How could it not matter?” We didn’t answer. “It matters and you both know it!” She cried. Then slapped him. Hard. I growled. The anger mixed with my hunger was not working in her favor Damon saw my face change slightly.

“You need to leave.” He told her. She looked at my face and her eyes widened in fear. No one touched Damon, ever. “Your wounds are bleeding and you. Need. To. Leave.” She walked off, her eyes never leaving mine. Hers held fear and mind held anger. When she was gone we bent down. D sighed.

After we buried Vicki we went to find Stefan at Elena's house. We listened to her and Stefan go on about making Jeremy forget.

“One of us can do it.” We walked onto the porch. “If that’s what you want.” I told her. “We’ll do it.” She nodded. “It’s what I want.” She told us. We nodded.

“What do you want him to know?” Elena took a moment. “I want you to tell him, that Vicki left town. And she's not coming back.” She told us with a shaky breath. “That he shouldn't look for her, or worry about her. He's going to miss her but he knows it's for the best.” D nodded and headed inside, glancing at me. Elena walked over and sat down casting a wary glance at me. Then I went inside. We went into Jeremy’s room. Damon started the compulsion. I waited at the door giving him a sad glance.

When it was done we went outside. They were waiting. “It’s done.” I just stated simply and with that we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimor: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex.

So how'd ya like the little make out session i put in for Alex and Tyler? And in general how'd ya like? I know my story is good but i want to here your opinions reader, so R&R! Please :D

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-haunted/set?id=27945398