Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

162 Candles

Stefan’s Point of View-
I was walking down to the back garden when I heard a noise. “Hello?” I called out. “Damon? Alex? If that’s you come on out i’m not in the mood.”

“Not quite.” I froze. I knew that voice. But it couldn’t be, could it? I turned around to see the blonde women. Blonde, tall, blue eyes. It was Lexi. “Lexi!” I cried out happily. “Stefan!” I hugged her tightly. “What are you doing here?” I asked as I let her go. “I’m here for Birthday silly.” She replied with a smile. “Oh yeah,” I said scratching the back of my head in a sheepish manner. “I forgot about that.” Lexi raised an eyebrow. “How do you forget about your own birthday?” She asked as started to walk. “It’s been so hectic lately.” I told her. “Oh?” She questioned with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah, Damon and Alex are here.” I said with a sigh. “Oh.” She said in an “I get it” voice.

She never did like them. She actually hated Alex. But she wouldn’t do anything about it. Lexi is old but she’s like 430 years old but Alex is 500. And a witch. We continued to walk and catch up. Then Damon and Alex sauntered into my room. Let the fighting and sarcasm begin.

“Lexi,” Alex started. “What I lovely surprise.” Lexi looked at Damon and Alex with a raised eyebrow. “Surprise?” She asked. “I think the wrong brother went back to school.”

“What are you doing here?” Alex snapped at Lexi. Lexi glared. “I’m here for Stefan’s birthday, of course.”

“Oh so you didn’t come all this way to see us?” “Oh the heartache.” Alex said sarcastically. “That's it Damon, Alex. After a century I finally realized, death means nothing without you two.”

“You’re so mean to us.” Damon said with a pout. “Ah, have you met you guys?” She asked rhetorically. “You’re not a nice people.” This caused Alex to laugh lightly. “She’s right to guys are asses.” They really could be. “Well, because we’re vampires.”

“But you’re only the bad part.” Lexi said to them with a curt tone. “Teach us to be good.” Damon told Lexi sarcastically. “Oh god.” I mumbled as Lexi quickly jumped over me and onto Damon. Putting a hand over his neck, blocking his airways. Oh no this not going to go well. Does Lexi even remember how overprotective Alex is? “I'm older and that means stronger.” Lexi told him. “I'm sorry.” Damon chocked out. “Don’t ruin my time with Stefan, cause I'll hurt you. And you know I can do it.”

“Yep.” She still hadn’t let go. Alex had moved behind her. She made Lexi release her grip on Damon. Lexi got thrown to the other side of the room and was kept down by Alex’s powers. “And you must remember that I’m older then you girl, so you ever touch Damon again I will personally end you.” And she wasn’t kidding. “Are we clear?” She asked in a threatening voice. “We’re clear.” Lexi chocked out. “Good.” Alex smiled. Lexi got up and walked off. Smiling nicely at me. I returned it. I was worried for Lexi. I knew Alex and I knew what she had said to Lexi wasn’t a threat, it was a promise.

Alex’s Point of View-
“You Okay?” I asked as I helped him up. “Yeah, yeah.” He told me. “Thanks for the whole thing.” And I was the only one, as of right now that would ever get a thanks from him. “You’re welcome.” I said and finally let go of him, seeing that he was now steady.

“Come on, we got to go see the sheriff.” I had forgotten that we had to see her today. “Oh yeah.” I said with a slight frown. We ran downstairs to get the vervain.

We arrived at the sheriff’s office and the young secretary told us to go straight through. “Mr. Salvatore, Miss Siren. Come on in, uh, could you get the door.”

“Sure.” Damon replied and closed it. Then turned to face the sheriff. “I understand from Mrs. Lockwood that your uncle’s out of town.”

“Yes he is,” I told her. “but we spoke with Zack and he filled us in and asked if we could bring this to you.” Well actually he’s dead but can’t have people knowing that now can we. Damon then took out the vervain. “Vervain.” She breathed out. “That's all we have at the moment.” Damon told her. “I hope it's enough.” I added in a fake voice. “It's a small circle, founding families, a few city officials.”

“And your deputies of course right?” D asked, both of us taking seats. She nodded.

“Are we any closer?” Damon asked. She shook her head. “I think our facts are wrong. We've always believed that Vampires can only come out in the dark. What if that's changed?” We froze. “Is that even possible?” I asked, not liking where this was going. “We've exhausted every other option.” She explained then got this look on her face. “We have to consider the vampire may be walking around during the day. Right in front of us.” Oh the irony. This was not good. “Hhm.” Damon and I said in unison.

“So what’s the next step?” I asked. “We are now looking at anyone new to town since the deaths began.” Oh dear. “That should turn up a suspect or two.” She told us. “And we of course,” “Will do anything we can to help.”

We talked a bit more then left. We were in search for Caroline. Then we found her. D and I appeared in front of her. And she hugged me. Apparently she still liked me.

“Hey Alex.” She said with a smile. “Hey Caroline, it's good to see you again.” And I really was. Then Caroline let go and turned to Damon with a glare. “Look dungeon boy, I'm done being your little slave girl you seriously hurt me and I will be damned if you think that-“ D compelled her. “Oh my god!” Caroline screamed happily and hugged him. “Where have you been? It's really good to see you.” Damon smirked “Much better. You wanna throw a party at the grill tonight.” Damon told her as he let go. “Well why don't one of you do it?”

“Because then Stefan and his BFF won't come.” I told her, and we needed them to come. ”We need a lot of people, big crowd. Invite everyone.” Damon told her. “And why am I having this party?” She asked. “Because you,” “Are going to help us solve this towns little vampire problem.” I finished then added. “And I want my crystal back.”

“Oh but Bonnie has it,” She told us with a frown. “We know that, get it from her.” She nodded. I hugged her.

We then left to tell Stefan and Lexi of the party. Lexi asked Stefan from the lounge. “What are we doing tonight?” Asked Lexi. “Funny you should ask.” I said as we entered the room. “Well I wasn't asking you.” She told us, but we went on as if we didn’t here. “There's a party. At the grill.”

“You'll love it.” I told Lexi. “Banquets. Tacky wait staff. All of Stefan's friends.” I said with a smirk. “Yeah I don't want a birthday party.” We rolled our eyes. “Well it's not for you. It's a party-party.” I informed. “Nobody's going to know it's your birthday.” We continued to glare.

“Caroline's throwing it.” I added. “Guys, stay away from Caroline.” Stefan said immediately to us. “We're friends, it’s cool.” Damon told them. “Me too. I actually like this girl.” I told them honestly. “It's important for the town to see us out and about like normal folk.” Damon stated. And what he was saying was true. “We need to blend in.” We said in unison. Then D looked down at the blood bags Lexi had out. We looked in slight disgust. “Ugh.” I thought. “We prefer ours-“ “At 98.6.” I finished.

We both walked out. It was several hours later when D and I were at the bar in the midst of Caroline's party. The Damon moaned. “In-coming.”

“What?” I asked, confused. It was then I saw Care heading towards us with a smug smile on her face. “Amazing party. Right?”

“Totally.” I mumbled out. “Glad you thought of it.” Damon said with a small grin. “Well are you having a good time?” Caroline asked. “Do you have my crystal?” I asked looking at her with an empty look and a frown on my face. “No.” She replied looking a bit dishearted. “Then i'm not having a good time.” I snapped. “Well I on the other hand think this party is frickin awesome.” Damon shouted. Getting cheers in response from the people who heard him. I smiled at him. “Thank you Damon.” We saw the lovely Lexi come in and headed to see her. Yeah lovely, ha yeah right. “Cya later Care.”

“Where's our brother?” Damon asked. “He said he would meet me here.” Lexi told him then turned to me. “Hey Alex want a game?”

“Uh, sure.” I was a bit confused. I looked to Damon, he just nodded. I went when Lexi and she started to set up the game. We both got out pull sticks and played. “So why?” I questioned as Lexi took a shot. “Why what?”

“Why this?” I asked. “Oh, think of it as peace from this morning. “ She could not be series. “And I was wondering if you told Damon yet but by the way he acts I’m guessing he doesn’t know.” “Know what?” I asked as I got ready to take a shot. “That you’re in love with him.”

“In love with who?” I questioned. “Damon.” I froze. No there was no way she knew. I had stopped playing for a second then I continued. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I told her and she rolled her eyes. “Oh come on Alex, everyone knows. Stefan knows, I know, hell I even bet whoever see’s you too in town knows.” I was starting to lose my temper. She was baiting me. Before I left I whispered something to her. “Say anything to anyone, especially Damon and you are dead.”

I left to get a drink. Then I heard a voice. “Hey Alex.” It was Tyler. I turned around. “Hey Ty.” He raised an eyebrow. “Ty?” He questioned. “Yeah, it’s a nickname. I don’t have to-“ But he cut me off. “It’s fine, but you don’t have a nickname.”

“Yeah I do.” I said a bit bluntly. “You do?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah it’s Alex, my full name is Alexandra and I hate it with a fiery passion.” I told him. Tyler looked at me for a second, as if he was thinking something over. “Alex suits you better.” He finally me. “Thanks.” I replied as he played with my hair a bit. I smiled. Damon and Katherine had been the only ones to do that. Why I wasn’t snapping at him was odd.

“Hey Alex.” Damon said putting a casual arm around my shoulder. We seriously do this a lot. Tyler had stopped and stiffened a bit. “I’ll cya later Alex.” Tyler said and walked off, a bit unhappy. I frowned for a split second. “Bye Ty.”

Damon looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “What?” I asked. “Ty?” He questioned. I just shrugged. “It works.” I told him.

We looked over and saw Elena staring at Stefan and Lexi playing pool. We stepped in her view and smirked. “Stefan smiling, “

“Alert the media.” We walked up beside her. “Neither of you have given him reasons to be happy lately.” She informed us. “Oh come on.” I complained. “You are no fun!”

“Oh you're right. poor Stefan.” Damon said “Persecuted throughout eternity by his depraved brother and sister.” Damon told her. “Does it get tiring?” I asked. “Being so righteous?”

“It flares up in the presence of psychopaths.” She snapped. Damon put his hand over his undead heart. “Ouch, well, consider the psychopaths feelings hurt.” I just scoffed. “What did you do to my brother?” Asked Elena with an annoyed look on her face. “We're going to need a less vague question.” We fist bumped. “When you did what you did to Jeremy's memory, of Vicki. What else did you do to him?” She asked us. “You asked us to take away his memory of fangs and Aarrrrgggg and all the bad stuff. You wanted me to take away his suffering.” Damon stated.

Elena shook her head. “But he's acting different.” We continued to listen. “He seems okay with everything and a little too okay, I mean he's studying, he's not doing drugs, he's not drinking. Are you sure you didn't do something else?”

“Elena, we took away his suffering.” I told her. “You should be happy we did even that.” She walked off. “Come on I need a drink. Again.” I said pulling D towards the bar. After about 10 minutes of sitting at the bar with Damon I heard Lexi talking to Elena. A few minutes later she came over here.

Alright, the shots are a bribe,” Came Lexi's voice as she put to shots on the counter before us. “I need you to answer a question. What are you really doing in Mystic Falls?” She asked. “Have you tried the brittle?” Damon asked as we took the shots. Free shots were free shots.

“Cut the crap.” She snapped lightly. “Okay, we have a diabolical master plan.” Damon told her. “What is it?” I just laughed and shook my head. Like we would ever tell her. “Well if we told you, it wouldn't be very diabolical now would it?”

Just then the sheriff came up and injected Lexi with some vervain. What's going on? D and I stood up. We acted confused. “What’s going on?” The sheriff looked at us. “Thank you for the vervain. Now if you'll excuse us.” They just walked off. Are plan was going well.

We went outside to find Lexi. I found her and Damon grabbed her. He pulled her into an ally. “Why?” Lexi chocked out. “Cause,” “It’s part of the plan.” I staked her and she collapsed. I felt good at the moment. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while.

We finished up in the ally; we decided to burn her body. After that we went home and poured ourselves drinks.

Then Stefan came in. “See I told you we would take care of it.” Stefan just didn’t say anything, he just punched Damon. I growled angrily and was about to attack Stefan but Damon just shook his head. A fight ensued between them. Then he pulled out a stake. And put into his stomach. That was is.

I jumped up and tackled Stefan. “You missed.” Damon coughed out. But Stefan shook his head. “No, you saved my life, now I’m sparing yours.” He stated still under me. I eased him up. When I let him up fully he walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclamor: I don't own Vampire Diaries just Alex

So what did you think? How'd ya like Lexi know's thing? And of course Alex's protective nature comes out a bit more in this chapter. R&R people and Fav :D

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-162_candles/set?id=27945575