Status: Hopefully you like it :D And Messages are AWESOME! Finished

The Vampire Diaries season one

History Repeating

Alex’s Point of View-
Stefan’s pissed. He refuses to be near us. I guess I kind of get it. I mean if my best friend was staked I would go berserk. Stefan looks like he wants to kill us. But he knows if he attacks one of us, he’s screwed. I was up on the roof listening to my I-Pod. I didn’t want to be anywhere near Sir Brooding-lot. So I laid there. Just laid and listened to my very loud music. I decided to take a nap.

Damon’s Point of View-
I hadn’t seen Alex in a while and I’m starting to worry. I mean she always told me if she was going out. Then I decided to check her favorite spot in the house. Well technically out of the house. I went outside to the back and jumped up to the roof.

There laid Alex. She was very still. I was about to start to worry but then she stirred a bit. Not wanting to wake her up I very silently moved towards her. I just sat next to her. I stroked her hair a bit. She was a weird sleeper. Sometimes she was a heavy sleeper but most times she was a light sleeper. I decided to move her to our bedroom. Our bedroom. That sounded weird.

I carried her and set her on the bed. Her shirt was pushed just the tiniest bit. I decided to leave her and let her sleep, as I sat on the couch in the living room I remembered the first time we met.

Mystic Falls 1858
A new person has come to town. My father wants me and Stefan my younger brother to meet her. Apparently it is an English woman. “Boys, get down here and come meet our guest.” I groaned. “Coming father.” An eleven year old Stefan yelled. We both went down the stairs as quickly as possible eager to see the new person.

When we got downstairs she was not what I expected. I thought it would be some stuck up old women. But no it was a girl who looked fifteen, my age. With smoothed short hair and dark green eyes. With pale skin that made her look like a doll. She was short not more the 5 foot. She was in a dark blue short sleeved dress with an odd looking ring on her finger. She looked very much uncomfortable in that dress. I must have been staring because Stefan nudged me and I looked away slightly embarrassed.

“Alexandra Siren, meet my two sons Damon” He said pointing to me. “and Stefan. Stefan is eleven and Damon is your age fifteen.” It was nice having another kid my age around, especially one living with us.

“Now boys I want you to introduce yourselves and Damon I want you to show her around.” I nodded. “Ok Father. Then he left leaving me and Stefan with her. “Hello Mr. Damon and Mr. Stefan.” Her English accent was cool and smooth, and almost beyond her years. “Hello Miss. Alexandra, i’m Stefan.” Stefan said introducing himself politely. “Please call me Alex, I dread my full name.”

“Why?” I blurted out. “Huh?” She asked cocking her head. “I mean why do you dread your full name?” I asked. “It’s terribly long and it does not suit me.”

“Oh, ok. I’m Damon.” I introduced myself. “And it’s just Damon and Stefan. You do not have to be so formal.” She giggled. Then Stefan went back upstairs.

I was now showing her around the town. “So where are you from specifically?” I asked politely. “I’m from London.” My eyes sparkled with excitement and jealousy. “Oh wow, I have never even been outside this town.”

“Oh?” She questioned as we walked. “I travel quiet often but I always come back to my hometown.” The way she said hometown was odd. “How long do you usually stay in one place?” I asked, hoping the new girl would stay for a while. “It varies.” As I continued to show her around we chatted for a bit.

“May I ask you a personal question?” I asked after she finished laughing at something I said. She nodded. “Of course.”

“What of your parents?”

“There dead.” My eyes widened in shock, instantly regretting my question. “I’m sorry I should not have asked.” But she shook her head. “No it is ok. They have been dead for quite some time now.” She seemed so casual about it.

“Still I know how you feel.” I said with a sad look. “I lost my mother when I was four. After she gave birth to Stefan my younger brother.” She grabbed my hand. I jolted inside for a second. She was cold to the touch.

“I’m sorry.” She said in a sympathetic voice.

“So what is there to do in this town?” She said suddenly, in a different tone. My eyes were a bit wide. I was surprised how quickly she had changed the subject. “I do not know of any activates for a lady like yourself.” She just laughed.

“Oh trust me Damon when I say this. I am no lady.” And with that she took off laughing. I just stared dumbly at her disappearing form.

Then I went after her. “We are going to be best friends” I decided.

Alex’s Point of View- Present
When I woke up I realized I was in my room. Damon must have moved me and took my headphones off. It was only 3pm. So I decided to go out. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I went into the living room to grab my keys. I looked to my left to see Damon’s sleeping form on the couch. I smiled and got him a blanket. I quickly wrote him a note telling him I was going out and to call me if he needed anything, and left in on the table. I walked out quietly and got into my car and drove to the grill.

When I got out of my car I smoothed my shirt a bit. It was a black rebel yell hear shirt that showed off my stomach and my bra. I wasn’t a slut. I made that very clear to people and everything alike. When I walked in I headed straight for the bar.

Tyler’s Point of View-
Matt and I had been playing pool when he had to go. Now I was bored. Then I heard a familiar voice. I looked around to see who it was. Then I spotted them. It was Alex. I debated whether I should go over there are not. When I was deciding whether to go over there or not I scanned her over. She was wearing a black rebel yell shirt that showed off her stomach and bra and she also had on dark blue ripped skinny jeans. Along with her signature leather jacket, boots, ring, and necklace. I was about to look away when she waved me over. I smirked and went over there. I sat down just as Alex said something.

“Hey Ty, you know you didn’t have to be all the way over across the room and wait to come over yah know.”

“Ok I’ll remember that next time.”

“Next time?” She questioned with a coy smile. “Oh who says there is going to be a next time?” I grinned. “Oh I know there’s going to be a next time.” What can I say I was feeling confident. She just smiled.

“You want something to drink?” She asked. “Uh, sure.” I replied. “What do you want?”

“Just a coke.” She nodded. “Ok.”

After she got me my coke we continued to flirt. We flirted back and forth for about an hour. Then she said something that came to a shock for me.

“I’m sorry about Vicki by the way; you lost her too didn’t you. I’ve lost people too.” I couldn’t say anything. I just sat there stunned. I didn’t know what to say. She then just hugged me and whispered something in my ear, and then kissed my cheek. She paid for the drinks after she finished her beer and left. I felt a little better after that.

Alex’s Point of View-
After I left the grill I drove around a bit. I didn’t want to go home yet. So after about an hour of driving I went back home. It was 5pm and Damon was awake now.

“Hey sleepyhead, how was your nap?” I asked as I sat down next to him on the couch. “It was good. Where’d you go?” He asked. “Oh I went to the grill and then I drove around.”

“Cool, so what do you want to do?” I grinned. “Movie time!”

We picked some random horror movie on TV. It was about 6pm when my phone rang, it was blasting Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool. I didn’t recognize the number but I picked it up anyway. When I picked up a panicked Elena was speaking. “Alex! It's Elena!” I raised an eyebrow.

“What the hell do you want?” I asked. “And how did you get my-“ But she cut me off. “Alex, Emily has possessed Bonnie.” How the fuck? I thought. “She said she was going “back to the place where it all began"."

“Okay, where it all began?” I said. That made no... I gasped and sat up straight. Oh shit, I thought. The old Salvatore estate. I told Elena to meet me there. I grabbed Damon’s arm. And pulled him onto his feet. We ran all the way there.

“Hello Emily.” We said in unison as we ducked out of the shadows. “You look different,” “Almost familiar.” She didn’t say anything for a second. Then finally spoke.

“Aunt Alex.” People’s eyes turned to me. Then she stated. “I won’t let you do it.” We looked at her. “We had a deal,” “A deals a deal.” Damon finished. Emily shook her head. “Things are different now; I need to protect the family.” I snarled. “We protected my family.”

“You,” “Owe,” “Us.” We finished in unison. “I know, I'm sorry.”

“You’re about to be a lot more than that.” Damon exclaimed. He ran forward. I reached out but couldn't grab him in time. Emily used her powers and rammed him against a branch. It stabbed his stomach. I ran to him. I looked back at her ad growled. Just then Stefan ran up and helped me get him down.

“Ah that hurts.” Damon complained. “This is why I kill people.” Crouching down to him to survey his wounds. I asked, “Are you okay Damon?” He nodded. “I’ll live.” I smiled for a fraction of a second. “Good, cause if you didn’t my great-great-great granddaughter would be in a lot of pain.” Because family or not I did not tolerate people hurting Damon. Then Damon got up.

“Emily I swear to god!” He yelled. “I won’t let you unleash them into this world. “Them?” Stefan questioned. “What part of the story did you leave out Damon, Alex?”

“What does it matter?” I snapped.

“Emily tell me what you did?” Stefan asked. “To save her, I had to, them.” She repeated. “You saved everyone in the church?”

“With one come all.” We were getting frustrated. “We don’t care about them, we just want Katharine.” Damon told her. Stefan then went over to talk to Damon while I went up to Emily.

“Come on Emily. Katharine is like my sister.” I explained. “You can't do this.” She couldn’t, but all Emily did was shake her head. “I truly am sorry Aunt Alex.” Something hit me the way she said. ”Emily!” I screamed. “What are you going to do?! Emily what did you do?!”

“Things are different now!” Emily screamed. Damon and Stefan had run over to me and Emily. “Don't do this.” Damon said in a pleading voice. “Please.” I added. “I can't free them, I won't.” I stood up and stepped out of Damon's arms. My temper flaring. I growled. Damon stepped beside me again and put his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

Before I could even do a thing. Emily shouted, “Incendia!” Flames erupted from the ground.

“No!” “Bonnie!” Ares and Elena’s voice came at the same time. Emily threw the crystal into the sky and it exploded. I couldn't hold it any longer I ran forward, Damon not far behind. I grabbed her neck and bit down roughly. Sucking her dry while he held her still. Stefan ran forward and pulled us off her. Stefan said he could save her and did so. Elena turned and gave us a loathing look. I glared back and walked off. Damon followed me.

We went and lent against a tree. It was silent for a long while. I looked up and saw Damon staring at me. Our eyes met and I felt a tear run down my cheek. She was my best friend. She gave me my life. She accepted me and now I don't think I'll ever see her again. Damon wrapped his arms around my waist. I leant into him. We heard Stefan walk up. “Katharine never compelled me,” Damon said. “I knew everything. Every step of the way.”

“She was my Best female friend. One of the only people to accept me. She was my sister. I knew her for nearly five hundred years.” I told him quietly. “It was real for me. We'll leave now.” I guess that's all we can do. Stefan nodded and walked off.

“Are you okay?” He asked me gently. “No. But when am I ever?” I barked out a hysterical laugh that held no humor. He continued to hug me. I squeezed him tightly and buried my face in his neck. Everything changed.

"Let's go home.” He said lightly. I nodded and shut my eyes, not moving an inch. I heard D laugh a little and felt the ground disappear from under me. I looked up to see him cradling me to his chest. I smiled. This felt nice. I started to fall asleep as he walked. As I drifted off, I remembered something D said to Stefan. We'll leave now. I guess we should. Although I could only think one thing. I don't want to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimor: Yah know the drill yadi yadi yada, i don't own TVD just Alex.

Drama, is what first comes to mind for those who know this episode. And the reason she looks 15 is cause she did a spell. She's also a witch, remember. And no you guys aren't going to learn what Alex said to Tyler until like way later. So what did you think Emily being her great-something granddaughter? R&R and Fav people!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren-history_repeating/set?id=27945784