Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Crying Wolfs

Alex's POV-
I shoved Jeremy off the bed when I heard his phone rang loudly. He groaned when he hit the smooth dark wooden floor of the room. "Hello?" He questioned as I snuggled deeper into the covers. "Alex it's for you." Jeremy said as I opened up one dark green eye. "Who the hell is calling at-" Oh. I thought as I looked at the clock. It was noon already. "It's Stefan." He told me. I donned for phone until Jeremy handed it to me.

"Hey Stef." I said in a scratchy voice, it was scratchy from all the crying I had done and of course cause I was still tired. "Hey Alex, you sound better." He told me, I knew he was smiling. "Well I am… A bit." No use lying right now. I sat up in bed. "So why did you really call?" I asked him as Jeremy stretched. "I just wanted to say i'm going up to the Gilbert lake house, do i'll be out of town." "Oh, and?" I asked, wondering why he was telling me this. "Well," He seemed to shift for a second. "Just in case you needed me, I wanted to tell you where I was. But my cell will work up there too." I chuckled. He was worried about me, how sweet. "Stefan, it's sweet that you're worried but i'll be fine… I promise."

Damon's POV-
"My new girlfriend, Andie Star, action news." Alaric rolled his eyes. "It's not called action news Damon." Alex would laugh. "I know." I continued to grin, despite my thoughts. "I just like saying it. Come on." I told him and Alaric came into the house.

"So John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." I asked skeptically looking at the dagger and glass vial filled with as. "Says you have to tip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals," I rolled my eyes. "if there's any truth to that." Alaric blinked. "So you think it's a setup?" He asked me. "It could be." I nodded. "Guy's a weasel." Who doesn't like us. "Wouldn't put anything past him." I gave him the dagger and got a sly grin. "What are you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?" I asked him. "Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow," He said with a look. "we both, and Alex I might add, we all got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwood's." I shrugged. "Where Alex's ex is the guest of honor." Alaric gave me a pointed look. "Tell me you're not going to kill him at the tea party." He almost pleaded. "No." I shook my head. "That would be stupid." And I might be stupid but not that stupid. "I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met."

Alex's POV-
"Shit," I cursed as I knocked into something, which caused the contents of my purse to be spilled. "could you watch where your going-" Tyler. I looked up and frowned. "Alex." He said softly as he helped me pick up my things. "Stay away from me." I snapped as I continued to gather my things and put them in my purse. "It's important though." He said grabbing my wrist lightly. "Just stop it Tyler." I told him firmly, even if it did hurt. "You're just…" I trailed off as I freed my wrist. "You're just making it worse for yourself." I said as I stood up and he stood up with me. "Please Alex; i'm so sorry about what happened." I knew he was, and that's why it hurt. "But there's so much we need to talk about." I just shook my head. "I said just leave me alone."

Stefan's POV-
"Are you ready for our romantic weekend?" I teased. "Beyond ready." She stretched out. "Let's go before John shows up and pretends to be a concerned father." I laughed. "Mmm." I took the bags. "I'll put these in the car."

As I put the bags in the car my cell went off. I quickly put them into the trunk and pulled my phone out and checked it. It was Alex asking me where I was. I quickly texted her saying that I told her this morning, I was going to the Gilbert lake house with Elena. She texted me back saying she was sorry, and she had forgotten and she's just been spaced out lately. I texted her back say it's okay and she could call me anytime. "Please tell me nothing is wrong." Elena said as she saw me pocketing my phone. I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong, it was just Alex." Elena nodded, not questioning it. "Let's go."

Alex's POV-
Carol was already trying to chat up Elijah. "Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book?" She asked pleasantly. "There's such a wealth of history there." Then move there. "No." Elijah said with a charming smile. "I'm mostly focusing on the smaller regions of Virginia." Carol nodded. "Lots of research, strictly academic." Bull shit. "That's fascinating." Gag me.

"Damon," Jenna said with clear surprise, I turned to her. "What are you doing here?" Before Damon could answer, Damon's new toy interrupted. "Hi." She greeted us, she tried to hug me. "Bitch if you hug me I will make sure you won't have arms." I said sweetly. So she back off. Jenna nudged me in the ribs while Alaric gave me a look, knowing I really could do it. "Hi." Damon said with a smirk. "Hi." Then they kissed, Jenna made a chocking noise of surprise. Once they stopped Damon put his arm over her shoulder and gave a grin. "Thanks for introducing us Jenna." Then Damon motioned to me with his head to come with him. I nodded and gave quick hug to Jenna and Alaric then went with him to join Carol… And Elijah.

"Damon, Alex." Carol greeted warmly. "Carol." We greeted with charming smiles. "What a surprise to see you Damon." Not Alex. "And Alex, thank you of course for helping out." I nodded. "It's no problem Carol." She nodded and turned to Elijah. "Elijah I want you to meet Damon Salvatore and Alex Siren. They're both from founding families of Mystic Falls." Elijah nodded. "Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon said with a fake smile. "No. Pleasures mine." He told us. "And Alex it's always a pleasure to see you." He look my right hand and brushed his cool lips against my snow white skin. Carol looked between us as I yanked my hand away politely as I could. "You two know each other?" Elijah and I began a stare down. "Exes." I said without a stutter.

Bonnie's POV-
"What's happening to me?" Luka asked suddenly clutching the pool table. I got closer to him. "You'll be okay." He began to sway as Caroline and Jeremy rejoined us. "Why don't we go over there?" I asked pointing to an area. "I got him." Jeremy said as Luka fell. I nodded, and Jeremy looked at me. "What kind of witch roofie was that?" He asked me. "A strong one."

Alaric's POV-
"What are Damon and Alex doing with Elijah?" John asked me as Jenna went to get a drink. I rolled my eyes. "How would I know?" I asked. "Because you're there little helper." "If you say so John." I wanted to punch this man right now.

Alex's POV-
"What can I do for you, Damon, Alex?" Elijah questioned. "I was hoping we could have a word." Damon said as I laid my head against his side. "Where's Elena?" "Safe with Stefan." I told him standing up a bit straighter now at the reminder of Elena. "They're laying low, as you know we have a bit of a were problem." I narrowed my eyes. "Oh yeah, I heard about that." He turned to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "I'm fine." I said stiffly. "Yeah, yeah. Can we move on about the fact that you're concerned for my," The way he said it was almost possessive as if he was somehow saying I was his. "best friend? I mean I know you dated her an all." I elbowed Damon in the ribs, hard, I heard the crack. Damon shot me a look and I shot him one back. "I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day." Elijah nodded. "You are welcome." "Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here." Elijah just shrugged. "Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe," He told Damon. "and leave the rest to me." He looked at me.

But Damon wasn't satisfied with the answer. As Elijah went to leave Damon put himself in front of the door. I stayed put. "Not good enough." Damon snapped. I moaned in annoyance. "Damon don't."

Elijah suddenly pushed him against the wall and began to strangle him. "Elijah!" I yelled at him. But it was like I wasn't in the room. Damon tried to strangle him but Elijah was stronger, much stronger and suddenly I heard the snap of Damon's wrist. "You young vampires, so arrogant." "Elijah leave him alone or I swear." I snapped at him, I knew I could hurt an original. "How dare you come up here and challenge me? You should have listened to Alexandra." Damon looked to me as I watched. "You can't kill me, man." "Damon be quiet." But he didn't stop. "It's not a part of the deal." And that's when Elijah kinda snapped. "Silence." Then he took a pencil and drove it through Damon's jugular. Damon slumped to the floor and I went to his side immediately. I took the pencil out and shushed him and I began to heal it. "I'm an original. Show some respect." He told Damon as I continued to heal his wrist and his throat. "Because the moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead," I stopped healing and got up and put myself in front of him. Elijah just looked at me and shook his head. "You might have Alex to protect you but that only matters so much to me." He caressed my cheek then suddenly stopped and looked Damon. "So you should do what I say, keep Elena safe." Then he was gone.

Elena's POV-
Stefan pushed me against the wall of my parents' bed room and pushed me. "Stefan!" I squealed as he kissed my neck. "It's my parents' bedroom." He suddenly stopped and looked at the wall intently. "What?" He knocked on the wall. "What?" I questioned again. "This is hollow inside." Suddenly he broke the all, and there was a door behind it. I frowned. "What is it?" "A really good hiding place." Stefan said then opened the door… To reveal a hell of a lot of weapons… To kill vampires. "Oh my god." Was all I could say.

Caroline's POV-
Bonnie blinked at when Jeremy left. "Okay" Bonnie said. "What was that? "It's hot"?" She asked. "She was confused, how cute. "He is so crushing on you." I teased as if it weren't obvious. "So?" Bonnie asked. "So…" I trailed off and looked down to the traitor warlock. "What, you'd rather be with traitor warlock over here?" I pointed out.

Alex's POV-
"Today was a bust." Damon complained as the three of us sat in the library in the Salvatore house. "Yeah." Alaric said. "How's the throat?" I asked. "Sore, thanks for the witchy juju." I gave a soft smile. "Elijah is not someone you want to mess with Damon." I said with a sigh. "Yeah listen to Alex." Alaric prompted. "That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair." I had to agree with Alaric there. "Hey." Alaric said as he held up his cup. "You want another?" He asked us, we handed him our glasses and he went to the bar. "He's gonna be hard to kill." Damon said. Not kill just immobilize. "Yeah, i'd think twice before i'd trust a dagger," A dagger? "and some ashes," Ashes? Holy shit. "to do the job. You're gonna need more info." Damon looked to me. "I have my info chick right here." Damon pointed to me. I nodded with an internal sigh. "The dagger and ashes will work." I told them. "How do you know?" Alaric asked as he sat and handed us our drinks. "I know because i'm the one who cursed them to have this weakness."

Dublin, Ireland 1735
The fire was high. Higher than they had ever seen it. "You might have burnt the tree that gave birth to weapons against you." I said staring at the three, currently "living" originals and Klaus's lover. "But nature demands balance." The Egyptian woman snarled and almost leapt out but the young blonde teen held her back. I began to chant in Latin and the flames rose higher and the wind danced around me and the daggers glowed and the ashes glowed as well.

When I made eye contact with Elijah I felt sorry. I felt sorry that I did this to him, and that I had betrayed him. But nature demanded this. It demanded its balance. It demanded a way for the originals to die.

Present
"So you cursed them?" Alaric asked, wanting to make sure he got it right. "Yes." I nodded. "Nature demanded its balance, and I paid the price for that balance." Damon drank a bit. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me, with an almost hurt look. "Because some secrets are best kept buried. I have been on the run from the originals since 1735. I made an enemy of myself." And I also killed an original but I think i'll leave that out now.

"So to change the subject." Alaric announced. "What's up with you and this news chick?" I gagged a bit and laughed before I took I took a long drink. "She's got spunk, huh?" Damon asked taking to this new subject to a beat. "Just don't kill her please." Alaric said to her. "If I did, who would report her death?" Damon and I both, excuse the term, howled with laughter. Alaric gave us both a glare, and we stopped and returned to downing out drinks. "Just don't do it, either of you, alright?" He asked us. "She's friends with Jenna, and it's bad enough i'm lying to her about everything else." And there's drunk Alaric. "I hate lies." Yep, drunk. "Hey," I piped up as I finished my fifth drink. "speaking of Jenna. Aren't you supposed to be meeting her in a few minutes?" I told him, he looked down at his phone. "Oh god, I got to go and pick up Jenna." We looked at him with what I swear was concern. "Don't worry." He waved are looks off. "I'll, uh, show myself out." He then got up. "Good luck."

And not even a few minutes seconds later we heard a noise. Damon and I looked at each other and jumped to our feet when we smelt blood. When we went to see what was going on we saw Ric with stake in his stomach, poor guy just keeps getting killed. We looked around to see some of the werewolves surrounding her. Damon and I went back to back and surveyed them. At the same time they tried to jump us. Sadly for the one who picked me I got snapped his neck without a second thought.

Thank god i'm a hybrid because magic rules. "Someone get her." Brady, I think, screamed. And someone did get me, then they got Damon. "Whew!" One of them yelled. "Damn you're strong." He said to Damon. "It took the whole syringe." Then he turned to me. "And you, took a few, and some live vervain." Okay dude, you're creeping me out.

Two other wolfs entered, "Grab that one. He's dead." Alaric. For the love of magic stay dead… Then enter the were-bitch. I should've known, these dumbasses aren't smart enough to think of themselves. "Hi Damon, Alex. Nice to see you two again."

Elena's POV-
"These must be the Jonathan Gilbert journals." I said as I continued to look through the hidden room. Damon nodded. "Jeremy had one, but John said that there were others. His whole life's in here." I marveled. I felt Stefan shift. "I'll go get firewood." He said. "I'll let you have a moment."

Jenna's POV-
"Where's Elena?" John asked as he corked the wine. "At the lake house for the weekend." I told him with a frown. "With Stefan?" He asked with a frown, this made me a bit satisfied. "Yes with Stefan." I said with an eye roll. John gave me an incredulous look. "And who her permission for that?" "I did." I said without missing a beat. "Until you get a lawyer, file for guardianship, it's my call." I said holding my ground. "And there's nothing you can do about." I almost taunted. John shook his head. "I always knew you were lax with them but I didn't think you were negligent." That just pissed me off. "She wanted to get away from you, okay?" He looked the slightest bit hurt. "And so I, so i'll be staying with Ric." John's hurt look left and he rolled his eyes. "Because he's such a good guy, right?" He asked with sarcasm. "You are dangerous to be around." I pointed at him. "He's a liar Jenna."

Alex's POV-
"Morning sunshine's." One of them, his name was Stevie or something, said. "I saw this movie once, some torture porn flick." "You would watch that dude." I said with sarcasm. "Can't get the real thing so you have to jack off to some girl getting tortured. Or do you prefer guys?" Damon laughed. "I'm not judging I mean even I go for girls sometime." Damon nodded to confirm. Stevie flushed and growled in annoyance and then continued. "Anyway," He went on. "they had this collar device-" "Kinky." I interrupted. "that was really cool, so I modified it with some wooden nails dipped in vervain and when I pull…" He pulled, and the spikes went into us. Oh you son of an actual bitch probably. "So I hear you have the moonstone." Jules said to us. "Oh if you only knew the irony of this moment right now." I said to her. "Let us tell you how this is gonna work." Damon started. "You're gonna torture us, we don't talk," "And someone loses a heart." "Last time it was your boy Mason." Jules glared at us, her glare lingering on me longer. "This time it'll be you." She gave Stevie a nod and he pulled the collar.

Caroline's POV-
"There, alright." Bonnie said soothingly as she had her hands on his head. "Why are you working with Elijah?" She asked him. "Klaus." We stiffened a bit. "We both want him dead." Bonnie looked at me then looked back down to Luka. "Why?" "Because he has her," A girl. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "and we have to get her away from him." Him meaning Klaus. "Who? Who are you talking about?" "My sister." Bonnie looked back up to me, we both had wide eyes.

Stefan's POV-
"No I swear to you." I told Tyler. "We don't want to break the curse Tyler. We don't want to do that." I said trying to reason with him. "Oh yeah?" He shot back. "But I do. I can't be like this forever." I shook my head, understanding a bit. "Tyler i'm trying to save Elena." Elena. Tyler scrunched up his face, confused. "Elena will be fine." He told me. I shook my head. They obviously didn't tell him. "They didn't tell you that part did they? Who are the liars now?" Tyler looked even more confused. "Tell me what?" He asked. "In order to break the curse Elena has to die.

Alex's POV-
"You know Damon." I said with a strained chuckle. "Doesn't this remind you of something?" Damn laughed a bit too. "Yeah, 1899, wasn't is Madrid?" He asked me. "Ah, Madrid- who did we piss off that time?" I asked him. "Some group or something or other." He said then got the collar pulled again. "A group of extremists." I said to him remembering. "We really pissed them off didn't we?" We really did. "Didn't we kill them all though?" Good point. "After we got." I told him.

"Will you shut up?" One of the wolves said to us. "No," I said sweetly. "But you can let us go and fuck off." That earned me another turn with the collar of pain.

Stefan's POV-
I quickly removed the stake and tore out the wolves' heart without a care. Then Elena rushed into my arms. "It's okay." I whispered to her. "You're ok." She looked to be on the verge of tears. Then Elena looked to Tyler. "Tyler?" She asked him as she left my arms. "I didn't know what they were gonna do to you." He whispered in a very sorry and ashamed manner. He looked down at his feet. "I just… I didn't want to be like this anymore. I'm sorry, Elena." Elena shook her head and hugged him. "It's okay." She told him.

Then after their long embrace he started to walk. But he didn't get too far before Elena called him, causing him to turn back for a second. "Do you love her?" Elena asked him. Her being Alex. "Yeah, yeah I do." Tyler said in an almost sad voice. I knew he wasn't lying.

Alex's POV-
Jules was dangling a carbine in her hands. "You know what the great thing about buckshot is?" I coughed roughly before answering. "It's scatters through the body." I told her. Jules nodded. "Very good." She told me. "Maximum damage." She said. "Now where's the moonstone?" Damon and I looked each other as much as we could. "Get over it honey." Damon said. "You're never gonna get it. And also honey," I said mockingly. "you and your dumbass pack are about to get your ass kicked by my ex-boyfriend, who happens to be one of the most powerful vampires alive- he's an original." Thank god for Elijah, for once.

"You're looking for this?" Elijah asked calmly. The wolves turned to him. "Great timing Elijah- glad my message got through." Like I said before thank god for being a hybrid. He nodded and put the moonstone on the bar. "Go ahead, take it." One of the dumbasses went towards him and got his heart ripped out. Two others tried to get it, but they got their hearts ripped out too. Jules, out of the corner of my eyes, left. Smart girl. The other one, Stevie, tried to hide but Elijah just went towards him. "What about you sweetheart, hmm?" He asked him mockingly. "You want to take a shot? Yes, no, yes?" He looked at us. "Where's the girl?" "I don't know." Elijah shrugged. "It doesn't really matter." He then punched Stevie, killing him in one shot.

Then he kindly removed out chains. "So you realize this is the third time-" "Second time for me." I spoke up as I rubbed my neck appreciatively. "i've saved your life now?" He asked. Damon nodded begrudgingly, he was in Elijah's debt and so was I.

Jeremy's POV-
"Wait." Bonnie said as she stopped holding my hand. "You're Elena little brother, i've know you forever." Oh. Ok this is the tiniest bit humiliating. "You're that punk kid. I remember your awkward face and then your emo phase," She went on. "your druggie phase, and overnight you turned into this hot guy" She thinks i'm hot. I began to grin. "who's really sweet and…" I continued to grin. "You think i'm hot?" I asked her. She nodded to confirm. "With everything going on, you know, curses and the sacrifice, and your thing with Alex-" "Enough already." I told her then suddenly gathering up my courage I kissed her, and she kissed back.

Tyler's POV-
"Hey Matt." I greeted. "Hey Ty," He said a bit down. "look i'm not really in the mood." He told me as he continued to work. I nodded. "I just have to tell you something." I said, he looked at me. "Okay, say it." Matt stopped working for a second to listen. "It's some advice about your relationship with Caroline." I said carefully, and who would have thought I would be giving advice one day? "Caroline loves you, she's incredible and she's smart, and i'm not gonna lie she's pretty hot." Matt gave me a look, but I continued. "And she needs you, and you need her. You both deserve each other. So be good to her okay?" Because I wasn't good to my girl, and I just lost her. Matt nodded a bit confused. "Yeah, man. I will." Matt seemed to have a new spark now. "See around, Matt. And i'm serious Matt, be good to her or else Alex will kick your ass." Matt nodded with a slight grin. "Yeah." Then I left.

Third POV-
Tyler watched Alex as she moved throughout her house, and then as she went to the front door. Alex felt a presence. A very familiar presence. "Tyler?" She questioned almost sorrowfully. But he didn't answer. He only watched her for a few seconds then he went back to Jules's car.

"I'm sorry about Brady and your friends," He told her. "but if i'm gonna go with you, no more lies." Jules nodded. "No more lies." She promised. Tyler then looked back to Alex's house. "I can't stay here, not like this." Not when there's a chance I could hurt her again. Tyler thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

So guys what did you think? Another piece of Alex's secretive past was revealed. And her and Damon got tortured, and don't you just love the fact that Damon and Alex are still sarcastic through the whole thing? Even talking about old times. And Tyler confessed his feelings for Alex to Elena. And you also got to see some Elijah-Alex moments. And of course the end was sad because our, we all wish at least, left town. R&R people!

Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_crying_wolf/set?id=27977171&lid=793105