Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

The House Guest

Alex's POV-
"What is she doing here?" Elena complained as Katherine and I lounged around. "When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon said with a glare. "How is that possible?" Stefan asked stupidly. "He's an Original." I offered lazily. "They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine said. Elena looked at Katherine with fire in her eyes. "I don't want you here." Get over it sweetheart. "Get her out." She said to Damon and Stefan- like they could. "You need me Elena." She looked around. "You all do." "Like hell." Stefan said to her. "We all want the same thing, Klaus dead." She said. "Yet here you are," I said sweeping my arm. "running around like chickens with their heads cut off." I giggled at this. Elena just gave me a rough look, then looked to Katherine. "I don't need your help and I don't want." Stupid girl. "And that's incredibly stupid of you." I said. "You know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine asked, the three looked down- no, no, and no across the board. We knew what Klaus looked like at least. "If you know something, say it or get out." Katherine sighed dramatically. "Fine." Then looked to me. "Alex and I will just go to the grill and have some lunch…" She then got a wicked smile. "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

Caroline's POV-
"Hey Matt." I greeted as Matt put up ads for a band. "Hey." He said and turned to me. "Live band?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, business has been a little slow." Matt said and continued to put up flyers. "The grill's trying to stay afloat." I nodded. "Aren't we all?" I asked quietly.

"Has Alex heard from Tyler?" Matt asked me. I shook my head, no. "Not a peep." Well I haven't talked to Alex lately anyway. "You?" "No, not since he stopped by the grill to talk," This surprised me. "and i've left messages on his cell phone." I blinked. "He stopped by to see you? What did he say?" I was curious. "Not much, really. I mean… I think to say goodbye without really saying goodbye. I don't know." He gave a shrug. "And that's all he said?" I asked skeptically. "Yeah." Matt nodded. "Yeah that's all he said, Caroline. Why? I mean, is there something you want to tell me?" He asked, I began to squirm. "Yeah!" He looked at me with hope in his eyes. "I… I mean… I... It's just not that easy."

Alex's POV-
"Mmm, burning flesh." Katherine said as we watched Damon attempt to Elijah. My blood red heels clicked as I fell behind her. "If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time." I voiced. "He'd indestructible." Katherine said causing Damon to finally look at us. "No kidding." He muttered and stopped trying. "How do you know so much about them?" He asked us. "Spent five hundred years running from one." "Also spent over one hundred years with one and slept with another one."

Damon nodded, and then looked from Katherine to me. "So when I told you my plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn me that i'd die if I used a dagger on him?" "Oh there are so many rules." Katherine said as she fussed with her hair. "It's all very confusing." She added. "Did you know I would die?" He looked to me. He knew I knew that I knew he would have. "Did Elijah tell you his plan?" Katherine asked Damon as I played with the edge of my hot red mini dress. "Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" Course not.

"Why are you still here?" Damon asked roughly. "Because you haven't forcibly removed me." She said bluntly and coyly.

Damon then threatened to burn her. She narrowed her eyes. "You wouldn't." Damon got a smirk. "Oh I would." I sighed boredly. "Damon, be smart." I said continued to play with the edge of my dress. "I want Klaus dead as much as you to." Katherine said to him. "If I wasn't honest about helping, i'd be long gone now, okay?" It was true. "You can hate me. But we all want the same thing. And you know, I always get what I want." That she did. She then turned on her heels with me following her. "Didn't matter who paid the price." She said to Damon. "Of course we knew you'd die."

Stefan's POV-
"She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie repeated slowly and with a question. I nodded. "Yeah." I told her and Jeremy. "We're dealing with it, all right?" I said. "Just be extra careful. She's getting a little too good at impersonating Elena." She also has Alex on her side. "With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back." And the unspoken words she has Alex on her side. "Listen I want to get the Martins on our side." I told Bonnie. "I want to figure out a way for us all to work together now that Elijah's out of the picture." Bonnie shook her head. "It's impossible. They hate us." I know. "It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead." And in these situations someone always ended up dead. "You think you can at least convince them to have a civil conversation?" I asked her. Bonnie sighed. "I'll try."

Elena's POV-
"It was bad." Alaric stressed. "You know, John planted all these seeds about Isobel and now Jenna knows i'm lying about something." He cried. I shook my head. "John's going to end up dead on the kitchen floor if he's not careful." "Easier said than done with Alex running around threatening to do it herself." He told me. "I gave him his ring so…" He looked at me. "Look, Jenna keeps asking about Isobel. You know, was she murdered? Why haven't they found the body?" Alaric shook his head. "I mean how much longer are we going to keep her in the dark?" I shifted. "You think we should tell her the truth?" That was one of the popular things now- telling Jenna. Alaric sighed deeply. "I'm saying I can't be with her and not tell her. It's not fair to her, and it's the kind of relationship I want." He shifted. "Not to mention it's becoming more dangerous for her not to know."

Stefan's POV-
I looked to Bonnie, who nodded. "Elijah's dead." I told the Martins. "I'm sorry." Jonas and Luka looked at Bonnie who just looked around, then Jonas went to get up but I stopped him. "Hear me out. We can help you." I told them.

"We know that Klaus has your daughter." Bonnie spoke. "I'm sorry about the way I had to get that information," She said to Luka. "but it's good we know. We can all work together to get her back." Luka looked at me. "How?"

"I suspect that you and Elijah had a plan to kill Klaus." I said. "I'll help you carry it out. You can trust us." I said honestly. "I give you my word, we all do." Well most of us do.

Alex's POV-
"What are you up to?" Katherine said as she sauntered into the living room. "None of your business." Damon said as I said- "Research on the witch massacre." Katherine nodded and looked to a now pouting Damon. "We're pouting now?" She asked pointedly then looked to see what we were looking at. "Are those the Gilbert journals?" Damon didn't answer her. "How am I supposed to help you if you won't let me?" She asked. "Like I trust you to help." He muttered as Katherine tried to make a grab for a journal but he slapped her hand away. She tried again but this time he pushed her to a chair. "If it's any consolation, i'm glad that you're not dead." And the emotions buried deep within me were glad for it to.

"Emily Bennett," Katherine said as she got up. "told me about the massacre." "And of course we did experience it. Remember Kat?" I asked using her nickname. She nodded. "I remember, you were about to be burned." Oh yes that. "It's a big deal in with lore." I told him as I sipped my whisky. "When a witch dies violently, they release a mystical energy, marking the place of their death with power." Powerful power usually. Damon looked at me. "Elijah wanted to know about the site of the massacre." He said as I magically made another journal come to me. "What was he going to do when he found it?" Katherine asked us. "I don't know." Damon said.

Then Stefan entered the room. "What did papa witch and baby witch say?" Damon asked him. "Hasn't she gone yet?" Stefan asked pointing to Katherine. "For the last time," Katherine sighed. "i'm here to help. Can we skip the secrets?" "You know she'll just learn them anyway." I pointed out dully. Stefan nearly glared at me. "Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus," He told us, of course because daggers sadly don't work on him. "but he believed" He looked to me. "that if a witch could channel enough power. They wouldn't need one." "Like the power you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?" Damon asked him. "We just need to find it."

Elena's POV-
"Hey." I greeted Jenna as she entered the kitchen. "What's going on?" She questioned as she eyed Caroline, Bonnie, and I. "Girls' night." I said easily. "Oh." Was her response. "How are you doing?" I asked her. "You heard about my fight with Ric." Jenna said bluntly. I nodded. "He feels terrible." Which was true, Jenna blinked. "Is that some kind of disguised attempt to cheer me up?" She asked me.

I looked to the girls. "No." I stated. "No, this is about us girls hanging out and you know, we'll be here if you happen to want to talk, or-" "Because I am a winner when it comes to successful relationships." Caroline interrupted. "You too?" Jenna asked her. "You have no idea."

Third POV-
Luka looked around the Salvatore house while Katherine, Damon, and Alex were reading. Damon and Katherine couldn't see him, but Alex knew someone was there. She looked around which made Luka get a worried look. "I'm in the Salvatore house." Luka said to his father. "Elijah's body must be here." "What do you see?" Jonas asked him. "Elena and Damon, and Alex, they're reading." He said. "I think Alex senses me." He was worried about the hybrid woman. "Good, and be weary of Alex." Jonas warned, knowing how ruthless the Siren woman could be. "If Elijah's there, you'll sense him. Stay focused."

As Luka left Katherine leaned over Damon to see what he was reading. "Can I help you?" He asked her. "I'm bored." She told him then began to read aloud. "Emily Bennett was taken by the Council today. They kidnapped her from her home and took her to the same location her ancestors were burned a hundred years ago." "Not all of them were burned." Alex said and drank some more whisky from the bottle; she had since given up a glass. "So Emily died on the site of the massacre too." Katherine tried to take the journal again but Damon didn't let her. "Nope." He said popping the p. "You know this whole friendly, cooperative thing?" Damon asked her. "Mm-hmm." Katherine said as she went over to Alex. "I don't buy it."

"I have no reason to lie to you Damon." She didn't. "Lie." Damon stated. Katherine then looked to him. "I'm hungry." Katherine said too him. "You're the unwanted house guest. Go feed yourself." Alex got up too. "I'm feeling a bit hungry myself." Although she would rather have had a nice open vain.

So they both headed into the basement and took out two blood bags, one O- and one A+. Luka watched them silently. Alex began to look around again, she did feel something. Katherine put a hand on her shoulder to indicate that she felt the presence to.

Stefan went to see Damon. "Well, nothing in any of those." Stefan said annoyed. "Find anything?" He asked his brother. "Nope." He lied; happy Alex and Katherine weren't here. Damon then proceeded to show Stefan the journal. Stefan caught on. "That's too bad." "Yeah, bummer."

Katherine and Alex went into the room that held Elijah's body was being held. They both stared at his body for a while before leaving the room. That was when Luka tried to pull out the dagger, but they both heard him and saw the dagger beginning to move. The two rushed over and pushed the dagger back into his Elijah's heart.

"Elena and Alex are fighting me." Something was odd in his voice. "What's wrong?" Jonas asked. "Elena's stronger than me." Luka told him. "That because it's not Elena." Jonas said in realization. Now it made sense why Alex Siren was helping. "It's Katherine Pierce. Luka, kill her." "What?" Luka questioned his dad. "She's a vampire. Find a stake and drive it through her heart." Jonas told Luka.

Luka released the dagger, so Katherine and Alex released it too. Alex stood up and went to the entrance, Katherine looked around and saw a chair being broken.

"Damon!" Katherine yelled. Luka tried to drive the stake through her heart but Alex pulled Luka off and threw him across the room just has Damon arrived. "Katherine." He said as she removed the stake. "What happened?" He asked us.

Katherine and Alex looked at Elijah's body again, Luka tried to remove the dagger again. So Damon took a torch blower near the door and started to burn the around them just as Alex and Katherine scrambled out of there.

"What are you doing?!" Stefan asked, yelling at Damon. "Shutting down a crazy ass psychic witch attack!" He yelled. "Get over there and do something about it. Now!"

Caroline's POV-
"He said ball's in your court." Bonnie told me. "Yeah," I sighed. "but I can't do anything about it." I added sadly. Bonnie narrowed her eyes a bit. "Why not? All you do is talk about how much you love him." She pointed out. "Yeah, but I am still keeping so many secrets." Vampires, witches, and werewolves, and hybrids. "Alaric's in the same boat with Jenna and maybe that's out mistake." Elena wants to tell Jenna. "We're trying to protect the people that we love by keeping them out of it, but in the end, we're hurting them anyway."

I took off my jacket and went on stage. "What are you doing?" Elena called to me as I went up on stage and took the microphone. "Hey everybody." I called getting the grill's attention. "Let's hear it for the band! Weren't they awesome?" They clapped. "So there's this guy. And, uh, he told me to tell him how I feel about him." This got Matt's attention. "Like it's so easy." I wish it was. "Um, you know, just cause I talk a lot doesn't mean I always know what i'm talking about." I rambled. "Ah, like now, i'm feeling loopy and I don't really know how to express myself." Then it hit me. "I can sing. Yeah! You know what i'm going to sing."

Alex's POV-
"What the hell?!" Katherine screamed when Damon drove a stake through her stomach. "That's for not telling me the dagger would kill me." He snarled. "Next time, it goes in your heart." "Is that how you treat someone who-" She took the stake out. "is trying to help you?" She asked as I went to her side. "You wanna help?" Damon asked her. "Start talking," And he turned to me. "and you too. I know you know something." I gave a shrug. "I'd love to help, Alex too, but you're not going to like it." "Try me." He said with narrowed eyes. "Fine." Katherine sighed as I began to play with her hair. "John Gilbert and Isobel want you and Stefan out of Elena's life." "That's old news." He replied. "Not the part where he offered her a deal." I told him. That got his attention. "He knew that killing Elijah would get me out of the tomb, so he gave me a choice." And life's all about the choices we make. "Either I stay and help with Klaus, or he kills Stefan."

"But he still tried to have me killed." Damon pointed out, a bit hurt. "Right." Katherine confirmed. "That was part of the deal. I could only save one of you." "So you chose Stefan." He sighed. "Of course you did." He knew it was coming. "You wanted the truth Damon." I told him. "Would you rather I lie?" Katherine asked him.

Caroline's POV-
"Ah!" I heard Elena's voice. And I momentarily stopped kissing Matt to give her a sheepish smile. "Oh sorry." She then left.

"You know," Matt told me looking at me after Elena left us. "I really have to get back to work." "Definitely." I said as we kissed again.

Alex's POV-
"Where are you going?" Katherine asked as we walked into the upstairs following Damon. "Luka Martin's dead." Damon said in a haste and threw on his jacket. "His father's going after Elena." So? "I'm coming with you." Katherine told him and I raised an eyebrow. "No you're not." He was about to leave. "I don't need your help. I don't want it." "I know what we can do Damon." She said causing him to stop. "You have to let me do it."

Third POV-
"Dr. Martin, are you ok?" Bonnie asked slowly seeing the look on his face. "Where is she?" Jonas asked determined to find her- Elena. "I don't understand." Bonnie replied confused on who he was talking about. "My son id dead." Bonnie chocked on air. Luka was dead? "Whatever it is you think you need to do, there's a better way." Bonnie said trying to defuse the situation. "They killed Elijah and they killed Luka." He said blankly. "My only shot of getting my daughter back is if I have Elena." Bonnie's eye widened. "No, Dr. Martin, no."

Caroline and Matt continued to kiss until the lights in the restroom went off. "What the hell?" Matt exclaimed. "Mm!" Caroline made a noise as Matt opened the door to see what was going on. "The powers out." Matt told Caroline. "Even better." Caroline said sliding up her hand. Matt made a noise of content. "I wish, but I should probably…" Caroline kissed him and smiled as he left. A moment later she left the bathroom herself and was joined by Elena and Stefan.

"Hey." Caroline greeted but noticed her friends face. "We have a problem." Elena told her. "What's going on?"

"Jonas is here and he's after Elena."

"Oh my god." Caroline panicked. "We have a plan," Stefan said calming Caroline down. "but I need to get Elena out of here."

"Well, what can I do?"

Bonnie continued to try to reason with Jonas. "No one's getting out of here until I have her." Jonas told Bonnie with a crazy look in his eye. "Don't do this." Bonnie pleaded. "Please don't do this."

Jonas began to break bottles with his powers and set fire to the bar top. Bonnie tried to stop him but Jonas just simply put his hand on her forehead and she fell to floor, unconscious.

People had started to leave while Matt was trying to put the fire out but stopped when he saw Bonnie on the floor. "Bonnie!" He called out and rushed over to her in concern. "Bonnie!" He shook her. "Bonnie. Hey Bonnie!"

Bonnie blinked her eyes open. What had just happened? Jonas Martin that's what. When she felt well enough she started to get up with the help of Matt.

Elena and Stefan had just gotten outside they looked around to see Jonas staring at them.

Alex's POV-
"You're welcome." Katherine said I once again attached myself to her. She needed to get her curly hair back. I didn't like it when she looked exactly like Elena. I didn't like her with straight hair. We watched as Bonnie went to Jonas's body. "You didn't have to kill him!" Bonnie glared as kneeled. "Yes we did." I told her careful not to get blood on my dress.

Bonnie got closer to Jonas and touched his face lightly, he then suddenly grabbed her, Bonnie screamed a high pitch scream and Stefan the ever-white night went to help her.

"Everything I taken care of." Stefan said as Katherine took off Elena's necklace. "I'm guessing you're going to want this back." Elena took her necklace quickly and put it on; she looked relaxed when she put her necklace on. You could see the content on her face. "But your pretty little outfit is going to need a good dry clean." It did, Elena's outfit looked like it needed a good wash. Blood was spattered on the shirt and dabbed a bit on the jeans.

"You're going to have to get her out of here before Jenna gets home."

Katherine faced scrunched up as I kissed her neck once. "Is that all you have to say to me?"

"This doesn't change the way I feel about you." Elena said bluntly. Katherine blinked. "I don't like you much either," Katherine told her. "if we're going to be open and frankly i'd be happy to see you dead," I laughed quietly. "but if we're going to try to take on Klaus, we kinda need you to be alive." Everyone knew that. "So i'm not a threat to you, Elena. If any of you are going to believe anything, believe that."

Jeremy's POV-
"I'm worried about you." I told Bonnie as I shut the door. "Don't be." She said with a small smile. "No, i'm serious Bonnie." I told her and took her hands. "The only witch that could give you your powers back is dead and… I think you have a serious case of denial going," I ranted. "and I want to know that i'm here for you no matter what, and-" I was cut off by her kissing me. I eased into it immediately. Her tongue danced with mine for a few seconds before she let me breath. "Not that denial's the worst thing." I said a bit breathless.

Bonnie's POV-
I put my hand on his chest, power coursed through me and the lights flickered. I gave a smile, and Jeremy smiled too. "Did you…" He trailed off. I nodded. "When he grabbed me, he gave me my powers back," I moved to left a bit and looked at Jeremy. "and something else. Jonas wants me to kill Klaus." Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "And did he include how?" I looked down. "Yeah… He did."

Alex's POV-
Damn and I sat on his bed reading the Gilbert journals when Katherine joined them. Her hair was curly again and she changed into a black lace bra and matching underwear.

"You know what I can figure out?" Damon said as Katherine plopped on the bed. "What's that?" She asked him. "How the town knew Emily Bennett was a witch." He looked up. "I mean, because according to Jonathan Gilbert, he was the only one who knew." Katherine shifted. "I know he didn't turn her in."

Katherine didn't say a word. "Mm, I should have figured as much."

"Oh she was a loose end." She waved off. "I like mine tied up. You know what I can't figure out?" She asked him. "Do I care?" Damon asked carelessly. "Why you won't tell me what you found on the witch massacre." "Because I have no clue." I scoffed. "Liar." I told him. "I spent over hundred-sixty years. I know when you're lying." I waved my hand and a bottle of alcohol floated towards me.

"You know that Emily Bennett was the key to getting me out of that tomb," Damon hated that reminder. "and something tells me that you did everything in your power to make sure that she was safe, yet you have no idea who killed her?" Katherine scoffed. "Who's the liar now? You hurt me today." "Tit for tat." Damon said without a care. "You were mean and very rough," "Like the sex, you were rough with me at least." "and monstrous." She added. "You deserved it." Damon said setting down the journal.

Katherine got closer to him. "I like this Damon." She teased. "Katherine, Katherine." He shook his head. "There are six other bedrooms in this house." They get close enough to kiss. "Go find one." And he pushed her to a chair. Katherine found as she got up.

"Alex come on." I got up and stretched my short dress riding up a bit. Taking some of the notebooks with me, I followed her out of Damon's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless I say other wise

So what did you think? Bonnie finally got her powers back and Alex has her emotions turned off still. You'll learn why she has them off soon. R&R people!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_house_guest/set?id=28201741&lid=793105