Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Masquerase

Alex's POV-
"Easy." Matt said to Jenna as he and I held onto her. "Grab the door Jer." I said, he nodded and opened the door. "Hey, stop fussing." Jenna said to us. "I'm fine." Fine my ass. "The doctors said you have to take it easy." Elena told Jenna. "Yeah, you don't want rip your stiches," Jeremy added. "and hemorrhage and die, alright?" I nodded to agree. But Jeremy knew that if that happened I would just heal her with blood. "Yeah the only i'm gonna die from is embarrassment." I let out of laugh. "No." Matt told her. Jenna gave him a look. "I walked into a knife." Compelled to walk into a knife. "How does somebody do that?" She asked. "It was a freak accident." I chimed in. "Yeah, it happens." Jeremy said. "Yeah, I mean i've done it like twenty times at the grill." Matt supplied. Jenna laughed as we put her on the couch. "Okay, i'm being nice." Matt muttered.

"What should I do with this?" Matt asked holding something the bad of food as I helped Jenna adjust on the couch. "I got it." Elena said. Then went into kitchen, with Jeremy following.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked as I tuned into his and Elena's conversation. "Make lunch." Was her reply. I knew that wasn't the answer he wanted. I could practically see his frown. "No, about Katherine." My best friend Katherine. Elena shushed him, and they lowered their voices even more. Even though it wouldn't do any good. "We're not gonna do anything Jeremy." Not going to do anything my ass. "She tried to kill Jenna." He replied roughly. "We can't let her get away with that." Conflicting feelings arose in me when he said this. Jeremy- sweet baby Jeremy and Katherine- my best friend, my maker. She could be anything to me. They didn't want me involved in this. I knew that. In fear I would get hurt.

"You're being naïve and you know it." Jeremy said suddenly. This time it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Jeremy flew out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Elena called. "Out." He said to her. He gave me a quick, but loving hug. And I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back soon."

Bonnie's POV-
"Hey come on in." Caroline said as she opened the door. I nodded. "I got Stefan's message." I said to her as I clutched the grimoire. Once we got into the living room Stefan, Damon, Jeremy, and Alaric appeared into view. "Hey," Stefan greeted. "you brought the grimoire." He gave a smile. "Thank you." I looked to my right to see a lot of weapons on the table. My eyes narrowed at Alaric and Damon. "What's going on?" I asked carefully. "We're going to kill Katherine." Jeremy's voice said. His voice was heavy and series, so I knew he wanted it to happen.

Alex's POV-
"You're welcome to hand out with us later, Alaric gonna come over." Elena told us. "It's gonna be pizza and bad TV." I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry Elena, i'm going to the Lockwood's masquerade party." I said. Elena nodded, she seemed to remember now. She then turned to Matt, who shook his head. "I'd love to bit i'm going over to the Lockwood's masquerade party as well, aren't you?" He asked. Elena looked down for a split second. "Um no…" She trailed off for a second. "Not with what's going on with me and Stefan." I gave a sympathetic look and a friendly squeeze.

"I've got to go, there's something I need to do." Matt suddenly said. "What?" Elena asked, confused. "Just something," He said off handedly. I looked at him something was off. "Okay, well have fun." She told him. "Yeah." Matt gave a weird smile. "Me and a suit." This was a new subject. "You look good in a suit." She replied, obviously remembering past times, and something else. This was getting uncomfortable- so I left.

Alaric's POV-
"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" I asked them, looking at Damon then to Stefan. 'No," Stefan said. "I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Or Alex. "Okay." I replied. "I'll make sure she doesn't leave my side." I said, Stefan nodded. "Alright," He then looked around. "if anyone wants to back out, i'll understand." "Yeah." Damon piped up. "Cold feats speak now; I don't want this going wrong because someone chickened out." Damon looked to Caroline with an almost subjective look. "Caroline." She blinked. "I won't." She said strongly. Damon gave her a look. "Look," Caroline started. "she killed me. Fairs fair… As long as there's no werewolf running around." She added quickly. "Oh Alex and I took care of Mason." Damon said with a smirk. I shook my head. I figured one of them had killed him. "As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy informed.

"Bonnie?" Stefan questioned. "Are you with us?" There was a long pause. "But no one gets hurt." I doubt that. "Except Katherine." Damon said. "Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." And how will we explain it to Alex?

Tyler's POV-
"Oh, look at you!" My mother cooed at me. "So handsome." I gave a half smile. "Thanks." I told her. "You look pretty good too mom." I complimented. "Oh a compliment." Mom smiled. "I think i'll fall over." She said. I sighed. "Listen," I told her. "i'm sorry i've been a dick lately- a jerk lately." I corrected. "Have you heard from Mason?" I asked. She shook her head. "No and I don't think we're going to." She explained. "He comes and he goes, it's just the way he is… The exact opposite of your father." I looked down. "We should have canceled this party." Mom sighed. "This masquerade theme was his idea." She replied. "I don't know what it had to do with helping the homeless but once he's made up his mind, he could really be a dick, a jerk. But I loved him, and I know you did too." I shuffled my feet uncomfortably "It's natural to feel abandoned. I just don't want you to feel alone."

Alex's POV-
"We're really not supposed to be here." Tyler said as the young teen girls, I think their names were Aimee and Sarah, and I danced. Better than being downstairs right now, I guess. Although i'm only up here because of Tyler, he asked me. "Yeah," Matt said as he picked up a bottle of vodka. "I know but we really need to turn this party up." He explained then turned to me. "Another shot?" He asked. I shrugged. "Why not." And stopped dancing long enough to be poured another shot. "Hey I want a shot." Sarah whined, I think she was the one who had a crush on Matt. "Me too," Aimee added. "and then we have to dance."

"Yes." Her friend agreed. "And I have to make an appearance, or your mother will have my head."

Tyler gave a grin. "You know," He smirked. "usually it's me corrupting you." I looked between the two boys. "I like this." We then raised are glasses and drank, downing are shots, then grabbing our masks. "Okay, let's go party." I said as I put my mask on.

Stefan's POV-
"Dance with me." Katherine said in a commanding, but soft. I remembered that voice. The voice I used I used to love, but now I hated it. I loathed it. "No." I defied. She gave me a sharp look. "Fine then tell me who I should kill." She looked around coyly. "H?" She pointed to some guy. Then looked around and pointed to a girl. "She looks delicious." She then took a strawberry and ate it, and I hated to admit it, rather seductively. I offered her my arm, and then she walked out to the dance floor.

Damon's POV-
"I'll put the body in the trunk for now." Stefan said lowly. "We'll dump it when we get back." I replied as if it was no big deal. It wasn't, not to me, or Alex, anyway. Stefan looked at me- he was giving me a- "are you series" look. "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen Damon." He snapped. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Stefan," I reasoned. "it's collateral damage." Stefan shook his head. "Right, which is why we need to cut off." … "What?" I asked, trying not to snap. "Who's hesitating now?" He blinked. "Hey! Don't do this to me!" I yelled. "This woman ruined our lives, Alex's life, she destroyed us!" We were broken because of her. "We can do it together." And yes I mean us- as in Stefan and I. Because I knew deep down Alex would stand with her. "I got your back, alright?" I said to him. Stefan nodded. "Alright."

Caroline's POV-
Katherine was terrifying. She was even more terrifying, as much as I love her, then Alex. All I was thinking was- please don't kill, as she dragged me upstairs. "Why do you keep dragging me into this?" I asked Katherine, genuinely scared for my life. "I don't want any part of this." She just looked at me. "Shut up!" Katherine yelled. Then we were in front of the door. "Which room is it?" She asked. "It's this one." I pointed to a room with an open door. When we got to the room she stayed in, but I didn't. I stayed outside. "Where is she?" I couldn't hold in my laugher anymore. "I did it." I said between my laughs. "I really didn't think that I could do it, I was able to fool you." Katherine rushed over but she couldn't leave. She was trapped.

Bonnie's POV-
"Are you ok?" I heard Jeremy asked as he arrived. Elena was still doubled over in pain. Elena nodded. I knew she was lying though. She was still in a lot of pain… This was the one time I wished Alex was here. "Are they?" She chocked out. Jeremy looked at the ground, then back up to her. "They're stuck in there with her."

Damon's POV-
"Or better yet," She said looking at me. "kiss me Damon. She'll feel it too." I ground my teeth together. I was doing everything in my power to not stake her right now. "You know," Stefan piped up. "the Mason-thing confused. Why a werewolf?" Good question. "The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires," He and Alex having actual experience with that. Seeing as Mason tried to kill them, well Alex. "so what's in it for you?" He asked. But I spoke up. "Sorry about your pet wolf, you should have kept him on a tighter leash." I snarled. "Also I thought you should know- it was Alex who killed your wolf toy." Silence- perfect silence. Stefan just gave me a look. Sorry Alex, I thought mentally. I just threw you under the bus. "I'll have to remember that for next time." Katherine said, ignoring the Alex thing. "He's not the only wolf in town."

Alex's POV-
Fighting. Human fighting, I was quick to get upstairs. To see- Tyler and Matt. "Hey!" I yelled. But it didn't deter the fight. "What the fuck is going on?" I then got into between them, as human as I could, and I kneed Matt in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor. But a few seconds later he was up. He suddenly rushed to get to Tyler, but I stopped him. I twisted his arm, not enough to break it, just to give a warning. "Matt, stop." I growled. But he shook his head. "I can't!" He yelled. "Let me go," Stupid human, Matt I care about you but dear god. "I have to finish this!" I blinked- Caroline i'm sorry. Then I did my best to use human strength and elbowed him in the face, and he fell to the floor unconscious. Caroline is going to kill me.

Then another presence- that girl Sarah. "Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can't." Compulsion, fuck. I then swiftly turned around, and saw her coming at him. "Tyler, look out!" But it was too late. Sarah drove the paper knife into his chest- he suddenly pushed. The scene played out like this. She hit her head, hard, and she fell to the floor- dead. "No, no, no!" Tyler cried out. "Come on, wake up! This cannot be happening!" He knew what was going to happen. Suddenly something washed over me. It was the feeling of the supernatural, not yet, that was coming. But I was scared for him. I didn't want him to go through this. "Sarah, get up." But it was useless. "This can't be happening." He moaned.

Then suddenly he clutched his in pain. "Tyler!" I yelled and got down on my knees. "Get away." He said clutching his head. But I didn't. Then suddenly he raised his head and his eyes glowed amber, and I couldn't hold back a choke of what was to come.

Bonnie's POV-
"I should have known i'd run into a Bennett." Lucy sighed. "Better you then the other one I suppose." I froze for a second. Alex? Who else could she be talking about? "How do you know me?" I glared. "You'll figure it out." She replied. "Look, I have no interest in fighting you." "Then stop the spell you put on my friend." I snapped. "Five Katherine the moonstone and I will." Was her cool reply. "Why are you helping Katherine?" I asked her seriously. "Don't you know what she is?" Of course she knew what she was. She was a witch. "Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone an all will be groovy." She went to leave. "You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell!" I yelled. "Look I don't want to hurt you." She said with a sigh. "I don't want to hurt you." I emphasized the "I". Lucy blinked. "Look, I don't have a choice." She explained. "That bitch saved my life and now I owe her." A witch is good to her word; they always pay their depts. "I have to pay up." She went to leave again but I caught her wrist. She looked at me. "You have the moonstone." She said bluntly. "I can sense it on you." She then caught my forearms and the room began to shake, and the lights flickered. "Do you feel that?" She asked me. "You can trust me." I felt like I could for some reason. "Give it to me, it's okay."

Alex's POV-
"Matt and I were fighting about Caroline." I explained to Carol. "As you know they just broke up recently and since Caroline is one of my best friends I just a got annoyed with Matt, and Sarah" I said looking to where the girl fell, then my eyes were back on Carol. "was drunk and dancing and she just tripped. And then she wasn't breathing." I had to act. Carol nodded. "Okay, the sheriff is on her way to ask you about some things, and we called Sarah's parents." I nodded. "It was an accident." An accident. "It was a terrible, tragic accident." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself almost.

"Mom," Tyler's voice entered the room. "the sheriff's here." Carol nodded. "I'll go prepare here, just don't leave." She said to her son. "Just stay here with Alex, okay?" Tyler nodded. He didn't seem to have a problem with staying with me. Although I was surprised Carol even mentioned me. "She's going to want to hear the story from you." Then she left, leaving me and Tyler alone. In the awkward silence.

"Matt's with Caroline," I said breaking the silence. "I called her to come and get him; he's sleeping it of in her car." Tyler blinked. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "I'm fixing a very bad situation." I said without a beat. It's what I do. "Why?" Is he seriously asking that? "I did this. I killed her." He chocked out. Your first death is always hard. I almost shuddered at how gruesome mind had first been… I tortured him. "No," I told him. "you didn't mean to and it's best for everyone-" "But she's dead!" He sounded terrified. "You don't know what that means."

"Actually I do." I replied calmly. "No you don't Alex." He snapped back. "Has you wound healed?" I asked knowing it did. He frowned a bit and looked down. His eyes widened in surprise. He then looked to me. "How did you?"

Damon's POV-
"No Damon, don't." Katherine pleaded as I was about to close the door. "You need me," She said, but I ignored her. "Elena's in danger!" I stopped momentarily. "From whom?" I questioned. She didn't answer. "You're lying, you're always lying." But for some reason I felt like she wasn't. "Why do you think I haven't killed her?" She asked me. "Because she's the doppelganger, she needs to be protected." I blinked. "And what about Alex?!" She asked. "What are you going to tell her?" I didn't answer her; I didn't have an answer for that. I didn't want to answer. "I'll figure it out, and i'll protect Elena, while you rot in hell." Then I closed it shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

Yes i will be replacing Caroline with Alex. Just works better with my story. And woohoo! One more episode until the Originals! R&R!

Outfit1: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_masquerade/set?id=27957292&lid=793105
Outfit2: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_masquerade/set?id=27957532&lid=793105