Status: The sequel to season one, hope you love it!

The Vampire Diaries season two

Rose

Alex's POV-
"So Sarah attacks Tyler," I explained. "and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and you know the rest." Damon nodded. He heard the report… Well the fake report "Does Matt remember anything?" I shook my head. "And thank god he doesn't. He thinks he blacked out, but I know the signs of compulsion." It was easy to spot, except if you were a newborn. "That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident." Damon just looked at me. "I don't understand that." I narrowed my eyes. "The guy is a tool."

"Damon." I snapped. "What?" He replied. "He is, and you could do better." A flash, of what I could swear was anger, passed through his eyes. "Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions we don't want." I argued. "And do you really think it's a good idea to tell his mom he's a werewolf?" Damon shifted a bit. "Well no." Exactly, I thought. As much as I would like to see that woman have a heart attack. "And remember, werewolf's can lead them straight to vampires." Damon knew this. "What's the sheriff doing?" He asked me suddenly. "Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley, they haven't found her body yet." I rolled my eyes. And they likely never will. "Ah, teens today and their underage drinking." We had a laugh at that. Then he sobered up. "Did you see Tyler's eyes glow yellow?" "They were amber." I corrected. Yellow meant something else. "Oh." He deadpanned at my correction. "He's gonna be in a lot of pain during full moons." Somewhere in my voice it had sadness. "I wonder how much Mason told him." He muttered to himself. Not much. "Does he know about us?" I nodded my head no. "He doesn't know much of anything; Mason kept him in the dark about a lot of things." I said to him. While I was grateful for that on some levels, Tyler should have known about certain things. "He was really freaked out and honestly I felt bad for him." I admitted. Damon just blinked at me like I had gone mad. "Well he's got to know something." He told me. "Well if he does then i'll get it out of him." I got up and stretched then began to walk to the door. But Damon grabbed my hand. I blinked, what was he doing? "No you won't Alex." Oh fuck no. "You have to stay away from him." He pleaded. "One bite from a werewolf and it can kill us, don't be his friend!" He yelled. "Do you understand?" I narrowed my dark green eyes and I wrenched my hand away from him. "You know what it sounds like?" I asked him hotly. "It sounds like you jealous." I could not believe I just said that.

Elena's POV-
"What do you want?" I asked the two unknown vampires. One was a woman, she had the same hair cut as Alex, but she had dark brown hair instead of black. She was about 5'7 or so, and had dark brown eyes. The man had shaggy light brown hair and had light brown eyes, and an aftershave. He was cute, and also about 5'11 or so. "Shut up." The male said. "Please, i'm hurt." I pleaded." He looked at me. "I know." I didn't like the way he was looking at me. "Just one taste." And he began to vamp out. "Trevor!" The woman yelled in her British accent. The man named Trevor stopped. "Control yourself." Trevor nodded. "Such a buzz kill Rose." He mumbled and left me and the woman named Rose alone. "What do you want with me?" I was afraid. "Oh my god," She told me, looking over me from head to toe. "you look just like her." My eyes widened. "But i'm not." I sputtered out. "Please, whatever you-" "Be quiet!" She yelled at me. "But i'm not Katherine." I pleaded. "My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

Damon's POV-
"This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan complained. I shook my head. "Katherine's in the tomb." I said to him strongly. "Trust me; i'm the one who shut her in." And I felt satisfied doing it. "Did you?" He asked me with a small frown. "Did I what, Stefan?" I gave an annoyed look- was he seriously questioning me? "Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." He shifted uncomfortably. I glared. "She's in the tomb, period." I said flatly. "End of story," Stefan nodded. "but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." I admitted. "What did she say?" "Elena's in danger.

Alex's POV-
I have better things to do then hang around a high school. I looked at the pictures and candles around and on Sarah's locker. "Alex." A voice called, Tyler's voice. I spun around to see him. He looked a bit different. Somehow stronger, and somehow he had more struggle to deal with. "Hey." I greeted with a quick kiss. "How are you doing?" I asked considerately. "Not good." He replied a frown. "How's your mom?" I asked. "The sheriff said that your mom was really freaked out." He didn't respond.

"How did you know?" He asked me with a serious face. "What do you mean?" He gave me a look. "About me. How did you know?" He clarified. "Know what? That you were upset?" I asked playing dumb. "I thought I was doing you a favor by covering for you." And I was. It was a favor for you and me and the others. "That's not what i'm talking about." I know. "Look," I sighed. "it was an accident. Okay?" I told him. "And I've got to go, but please don't blame yourself."

Elena's POV-
"How is she?" Rose asked as I listened into their conversation. I was still groggy. "Still passed out." Not anymore, I thought. "You didn't touch her did you?" Trevor scoffed. "Give me some credit." He replied. "So," His voice changed. "did you call him?" "No," I could imagine her shaking her head. "I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Trevor sighed. "Did you or did not get the message to Elijah." Elijah? "They said he got it." She replied. "Wonderful." Sarcasm was in his voice.

Tyler's POV-
As I was playing basketball with some other guys I tried to be careful, knowing I was stronger than them. It sucked having to be careful all the time now. Extra careful. As I continued to play a few of the guys became distracted. I looked to see what had them distracted. I followed their line of sight, to see Alex. "Hey i'll be back." I told the guys, and left to go see Alex.

I caught her tiny wrist, causing her to spin around. "Hey." She replied a bit meekly. She looked at my face. "Are you okay?" I blinked as I let go of her wrist. "You lied to me earlier." I hissed. "Why?" She shook her head. "Look Tyler…" She shifted. "I think you misunderstood me at the party." I narrowed my eyes. "I get it, it was very dramatic." "You're lying." I hissed again. "Nope." She said popping the "P". "But I need to go somewhere."

"Hey!" I yelled at her and caught her wrist. But as if on her own instinct she twisted my arm and threw me to the floor. OW! I screamed in my head, since I was in too much say anything at the moment. She just flipped me, as if I were nothing. I then got up, a bit sore. "How did you…" I stuttered. "You're stronger than me?" I t came out of a question. She rolled her eyes. "Please that was nothing." She knew something. "Listen, if you know something you've got to tell me because I can't handle this." I cried. But she shook her head. "Sorry Tyler, but I think you're still in over Sarah dying." She said with a shrug as if she had been around death for a long time. "And that's understandable."

Stefan's POV-
Bonnie shook her head. "I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan." She said. "Even if I wanted to. It took all from me, Grams, and Alex to undo it the first time." I know. "But you can open the door, right?" I asked her. "I can talk to her." Bonnie nodded. "Yeah, but Damon's right." She admitted. "She's not going to tell you anything, not without something in return." I knew that. "I know," I sighed. "but Bonnie I have to do something." She looked at me. "I have no idea who has Elena." I said frustrated. "I have no idea who has her." Bonnie took my hand in sympathy, she as worried about Elena. "What is there was another way to find her?"

Alex's POV-
I sighed as I walked into my house it felt strange. Another presence was here. It wasn't Jeremy, and it wasn't human. I turned around to see Tyler. "What are you doing here?" I growled out annoying. "How did you even in here?" I hissed. But he didn't say anything pertaining to his breaking and entering. "I know." He told me bluntly. Know what? "Know what?" I asked. "You're lucky I don't call the fucking sheriff." Go ahead." He said. "Keep dodging, keep changing the subject, but I know." He said clearly. "You're just like me, aren't you?" He asked me. "No." Was my truthful and blunt reply. "Keep it up but i'm not buying it." He told me. Of course he wasn't. He's a Lockwood. "I saw how strong you are." And there are other explanations for that. "I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth." "Tyler." I sighed. "You're a werewolf, say it!"

I couldn't help but laugh at my Twilight moment. Except you're asking about the wrong species. "What?" I chocked out in between my laughter. Then he pinned me against the wall, and not in a sexy way, this caused me to stop laughing. "Stop lying!" He yelled. "I'm not!" O screamed back. "Say it." He pushed me up against the wall even harder, not that it would hurt. Ok I have had enough. Then in one single movement I pushed him into a wall, I was starting to vamp out. I then threw him to the floor; he looked scared for a moment. I didn't want him to be scared. "I'm not a werewolf, okay?

Damon's POV-
"Who do you think to her?" Stefan asked as we drove the car, speeding on the empty road, with Alex no doubt a few minutes behind us since I called her a few minutes ago. "Someone from Katherine's past." Was my quick reply, "She said she was running from someone, they picked out the wrong girl." Or let's hope they did. Stefan gave a thoughtful nod. "Thanks for helping me, and thanks for calling Alex." I shifted uncomfortably. "Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing?" I said tightly. "The cliché of it all makes me itch." I was trying to be nonchalant about this. "Oh come on Damon." He told me. "We both that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me anyway." I rolled my eyes. "And the elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar." He blinked. "Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant." Stefan said. "Let's talk about it." He was not serious? "There's nothing to talk about." I told him sharply. "That's not true." He countered. "I'm sure there id. Just get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save the girl he loves?" He asked. "Or is it because you love her too?" My grip on the steering wheel tightened. "Hmm?" I didn't say anything. "I mean come on, express yourself, because I happen to like road trip bonding."

Elena's POV-
"Why am I here?" I asked Rose, as I joined her in an empty room. "You keep asking me these questions like i'm gonna answer them." She replied without hesitance. "Why won't you?" "That's another one." She pointed out. I sighed. "You got me, okay?" I told her. "It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me." She sighed. "I personally want nothing; i'm just a delivery service." Delivery service? "Delivery service to whom? Elijah?" "Two points to eavesdropper." She replied. "Who is he? A vampire?" She nodded. "He's one of them, the originals." My face scrunched up with confusion. "One of the originals?" I asked. "Again with the question." She said. "Haven't the Salvatore's or the Siren bitch," She said Alex's name with such distaste. "been teaching you vampire history?" I shook my head. "So you know Stefan and Damon, and Alex." "I know of them." She answered. "A hundred years back a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan." Jealousy rose up in me. "She said he was one of the good ones. But i'm more of a sucker for the bad boys." She told me. "As for Alex," She sighed. "yeah I know her- and was screwed over by her and her lovely maker." Katherine. What did they do to her?

"Who are the originals?" I asked her. Rose looked at me. "Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired," Her voice had gone soft. "we want it over." She then looked at you. "We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." "But why me?" She ran up to me, getting in my face. "Because you are a Petrova doppelganger, you're the key to breaking the curse."

Alex's POV-
My day had just gotten longer. After my encounter with Tyler I got a call from Damon saying he needed me. Elena had been kidnapped. God why did I say yes? Why did I agree to help? Why couldn't I have just said no? Oh that's right; I had a soft spot for him. I was in love with him. He knew that… I gripped my steering wheel tightly. This sucked. This just fucking sucked. He was using me, yet I still went along with it.

Elena's POV-
As I sat on the couch I felt something form in my closed hand. I looked down to see a crinkled paper. I carefully and slowly unwrinkled it.

Damon, Stefan, and Alex are coming for you. – B

I suppressed a smile.

Stefan's POV-
"We're getting close." I told Damon. "Jeremy said there was an access road just past mile marker 6." Thank you Jeremy. "I also texted Alex. She's close, maybe about five to ten minutes back." I added. Damon nodded a bit uncomfortably and took a blood bag and began to drink. "If you some just ask." He said, noticing my staring. "I want some." I said to him bluntly. "Ah, it's so sweet." He said sarcastically. "You're gonna be all big and strong to save your girl." I rolled my eyes. "But don't worry; i've got your back." He told me. And I believed him. "It'll be fine." "I'm not joking." I replied in a serious tone. "I've been drinking a little every day, slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength." Damon looked at me and blinked, then finally handed me the blood bag.

Elena's POV-
"He's here!" Trevor yelled in terror. "This was a mistake." Rose shook her head and put a calming hand on his shoulder. "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Damon and Alex. They reminded me of Damon and Alex. "No!" He shook her hand off. "He wants me dead Rose!" "He wants her more." I knew they were talking about me. "I can't do this." He hyperventilated. "You give her to him, he let you leave but I need to get out of here." He was so scared. "Hey!" Rose yelled, and got a strong grip on his shoulders. "What are we?" She asked. He seemed to calm down. "We're family." They were exactly like Damon and Alex almost. So loyal to each other. Then the door knocked and Trevor looked terrified again. "You're scared." I told him. "Stay here with her." Rose told him. "And don't make a sound." He nodded. Then Rose went to leave to go pen the door.

Alex's POV-
"The house should be behind those trees." Damon's voice floated in the air. He was close. Stefan made a move. "Wait, I have more experience then you with these sorts of things." I ran up to them with my weapons in hand. "Actually I have more experience than both of you." I pointed out. They both jumped a bit and turned around quickly. "Alex." Stefan said in relief. Damon only nodded; I didn't even really meet him in the eye. How could I?

"What is your point?" Stefan asked suddenly, getting us back on topic. "Our point is whoever has Elena, was probably after Katherine in 1864 and before that." Way before that. I said mentally. "And?" Stefan wasn't getting it. "That puts them older than me." I told him. "I probably know them." I quickly added. "There strong, are you sure you want to do this?" Damon asked him. "Yeah," Stefan said with no hesitance. "i'm certain I want to do it." Oh Stefan. "Because if we go in that house, we may not come back out." You may not, but I will… How the fuck could I just have thought that? "Alright then I won't come out." Damon and I sighed in unison. "So noble Stefan." We said, and then looked at each other and shifted. "I can't think of a better way to die," Such a fucking Twilight moment. "but if you want to stay here, I totally understand."

Elena's POV-
"We have a long journey ahead of us." The handsome medium brown haired British man, Elijah said. "We should be going." He told me. I looked to Rose pleadingly. "Please don't let him take me." She didn't look at me. "One last piece of business and we're done." He said and went toward Trevor, who looked a relieved. "I've waited so long time for this day Elijah." Trevor told him. "I'm truly, very sorry." I could tell he meant it. "Oh no," Elijah said in a tone that I felt uncomfortable with. "your apologies are not necessary." Trevor shook his head. "Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." Elijah looked at him with bored eyes. "Oh yes you are the guilty one, and Rose" He pointed to her. "helped you because she was loyal to you." Alex would do this for Damon; give up everything to be on the run with him. And Damon would do the same for her. "And that I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah asked. Trevor shifted then looked Elijah in the eyes. "I beg your forgiveness." Elijah smirked. "So granted." Then without warning Elijah ripped Trevor's head off with his hand, blood spewed everywhere and I heard Rose cry. I could only just stare in shock.

Alex's POV-
"What is that?" Oh god. I knew that voice. That smooth British voice. Oh god, please tell me it isn't him. "I don't know." Rose, I recognized her as Rose. "Who else is in this house?" Oh fuck it was him. "I don't know." From my spot I could see Elena being tugged by Rose into another part of the house, to the main room. "Rose." The man said seriously. "I don't know." She answered again. She didn't expect his. So how could she? We moved at super speed.

"Up here." Damon called, he used his super speed. "Down here." Damon said. Then I shot an arrow into his hand. I had spelled and put vervain on it. I could hear the sizzle and pop of his skin. He groaned in pain and yanked it out. Damon had gone to get Elena and Stefan went to Rose, while I just stayed in my hiding spot.

"Excuse me." He announced. "To who it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think can beat me." He looked around at the deathly quiet room. "Do you hear me?" He asked. Then he broke a wooden coat rack and made it into stake. "I repeat you cannot beat me." He said. "So I want the girl," Elena. "i'm gonna count to three or heads will roll." I knew he was serious. "Do we understand each other?" Elena didn't even wait until one to reveal herself. "I'll come with you," So noble. "but just please leave my friends alone, they just wanted to help me." I just want to point I have been coerced.

Elijah frowned and went over to the stairs to where Elena was, stake in hand. "What game are you playing with me?" He asked, and then Elena threw a vervain bomb. It burned his skin, but it healed almost immediately. He went towards Elena but Stefan arrived, and shot him. But it didn't even really faze him. So Stefan, the idiot, rushed him. I then ran to help knocking Elijah to the ground. I heard Elijah growl. But it stopped when he saw me. Everything just stopped. Time, the battle, everything was forgotten. "Alex." He breathed, our eyes connecting at last. "Hello Elijah."

Paris, France 1610
I giggled as Katherine and I surveyed the people. The pathetic humans who had no idea what predators were out there. They just went on dancing, and laughing and drinking and mingling. We continued to watch for a while. But we soon felt a presence behind us. A power presence. Katherine and I turned around to see a very, very handsome man in very fine dark clothing. He was about 6 feet tall and had dark brown eyes and jaw length slightly wavy dark brown hair. He was quiet handsome, and if I were human I would have blushed. "Hello." The man's smooth English voice spoke. I couldn't hold back a grin. "Hello." We curtsied respectably. The man gave a grin and kissed my hand. Katherine nudged me. "I don't think I have ever seen you before." The man said to me, almost completely ignoring Katherine. "No I don't think you would have, my cousin and I just arrived yesterday morning." He nodded and looked to me and my "cousin". "My name is Elijah Mikaelson." He introduced himself. "The Lord Elijah?" I questioned, he nodded. "And may I ask what your name is lovely woman." Oh. I giggled along with Katherine. "My name, my Lord, is Alex Siren, and this is my cousin Angela Siren." Elijah nodded respectfully. "And may I inquire you for a dance, Lady Alex?" He asked, I looked to Katherine who nodded and shooed me towards him. I turned back to him my black dress swishing with me. "It would be my honor." I said with a smile. "And i'm not a lady, it's just Alex."

Present
Snapping out of my memory I nearly jumped when Damon staked Elijah threw the door. I shook my head, that would keep him down for a few hours. I looked to my left to see Rose fleeing out of sheer terror. Damon went to follow her but I just shook my head. "Just let her go." Elena said to him. He nodded, and then smiled at her. I didn't wait for anything to happen between them, I didn't want to see anything pertaining to any of them right now.

Stefan's POV-
I arrived just has Damon poured two glasses of scotch. "Where's Elena?" He asked as he capped the drink. "She's home." Was my almost stiff reply. "And you're here why?" He asked me. "Because she wanted to be with Jeremy." Was my reply. "Where's Alex?" I asked, Damon gave a shrug. "Don't know, she took off." Something was off about him and Alex right now. What was going on with them? I was about to push it but Damon gave me a glass of scotch. "Here." He told me. I nodded and accepted the drink. "Thanks." I told him and took a quick swig. "Listen, what Rose told Elena about the curse-" "I know." Damon cut me off. "We'll keep her safe." I shifted. "You know, the only way we're gonna be able to do that is if we're not fighting each other." And if you and Alex get over your issues, but we wouldn't get into that right now. "We let Katherine come between us. If we let that happen with Elena, we're not gonna be able to protect her." Damon nodded lazily. "Yes Stefan, I heard it all before."

Damon's POV-
"Cute PJs" I said as Elena entered her bedroom. She sighed. "I'm tired Damon." She stated. I could tell. I then fished in my pocket. "I brought you this." I said showing Elena her necklace. She gasped quietly. "I thought it was gone." She moved forward. "Thank you." She tried to take it but I didn't give it to her. "Please give it back." She told me. I shook my head. "I just have to say something." I told her. "Why do you have to say it with my necklace?" I shifted uncomfortably. "Well," I nearly whispered. "because what i'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I have ever said in my life." Elena's face softened. "Damon, don't go there." But I ignored her. "No, I just have to say it once." I said. "You just need to hear it. I love you Elena." I told her, a weight suddenly lifted off my chest. "And because I love you, I can't be selfish with you." Love means having to put the one love before yourself. "I don't deserve you, but my brother does." I then kissed her forehead. "God I wish you didn't have to forget this." I then compelled her to forget everything I just told her. I then shed a single tear and left.

Alex's POV-
"Here," I said handing Tyler a glass of whisky. "alcohol helps." He looked at me for a moment before taking it. "Trust me." My voice was tired and drained. Tyler looked at me from his position on the couch. I was laying on him, so he looked down on me. He could see my tear streaked face and my eyes were wide. "You've been crying." He stroked my cheek. He didn't ask any questions really about why I had been crying- good man. Not like I would have told him anyway. "So when did you become a vampire?" He asked as I took a sip of my whisky and I cuddled into him. "I was turned in 1531, by Katherine Pierce." I told him. "I died in childbirth." His grip tightened momentarily. "I'm sorry." He replied as he drank his alcohol. I shook my head, I didn't need pity.

"I feel hot." He suddenly blurted out. "It's like my skin is on fire." I nodded a bit. "Did you ever?" I nodded no. "It' different for vampires, but we do share a few things in common." I explained my voice becoming clearer with each word. "Everything is heightened, our strengths, our abilities." I told him. "I have that." He said. I knew that. "How can you be a vampire?" He asked me. "First off," I said. "i'm not a vampire i'm a hybrid." He looked confused. "I'll explain later." I didn't feel like going into with my current state. "And second of all how can you be a werewolf?" He shrugged. "Who else is like you?" I froze momentarily. "Just me." I lied. "How many other werewolf's are in town?" I asked, not like I really expected him to know. "Just me… And my uncle Mason but he left down." Instantly I felt guilty about my part in his death… Well I actually did kill him. In my heightened state I cried a bit. "Listen Tyler, you can't tell anyone, okay?" I turned very serious. "Not about me, not about you. No one would understand." Except for a few. "I know." He shifted a bit. "Look i'm sorry about earlier… It's just i'm all alone with this." I snuggled into his broad chest. "It's gonna happen to me on the next full moon." He chocked a bit. "I'm gonna turn and I won't be able to stop it. I'm scared Alex." "Tyler." I whispered. Then suddenly I began to cry. Just cry. I cried because of Tyler, because of what was happening, and because of what I had done. Of how selfish I was, no one would know, no one would ever know what I had done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I don't own TVD just Alex and any other OC that comes l along unless i say other wise

Woohoo! Finally getting into the Originals. What did you think guys? And btw you won't be learning what Alex did until season three. R&R please!

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alex_siren_rose/set?id=27957658&lid=793105