Status: Co-written with limexpopsicle :) Leave us comments and we will gring you Alex Gaskarth and nutella :)~Sara~

Fall for You

Chapter 3

Rose’s pov
I had just finished locking up my classroom for the day when Alex ran into me on the way out. “Hey, Alex” I said while adjusting the bag on my shoulder. “Hey, how do you like working here so far?” he asked enthusiastically. Weird, seems like I’ve been asked that quite a few times already. “Good, good, the students are great”. Out of nowhere a pair of keys flew in our direction hitting Alex in the side of his head. “Ow! What the hell?” he exclaimed, raising a hand to rub at his head. “What was that?” I asked with concern. “I don’t know” he replied looking over in the direction that the keys came from and walking over there. I simply shrugged to myself and continued exiting the school.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Honey, I’m home” I called into the dead silent apartment. “Adrian” I said as I was taking off my coat and had set down my bags. I continued into our apartment to where the only light was coming from our room. “Adrian” I snapped while flicking on the lights. There he was sitting in a bean bag chair with a headset on and controller in hand. Not to mentioned the many empty bottles of beer lying next to him. “Did you have one for each hour I was gone Adrian?” I was nearly close to screaming. “I teach 15 year olds who behave a whole lot better than you do”. He just grunted in response and went back to his video games. I had enough. Instead of bothering with him anymore I made myself something to eat and set off on grading papers.
At half past nine I had finished grading and had all my bags ready for tomorrow. I cleaned the apartment a little bit before heading in to go to bed. Instead of a zombie sitting in front of our TV I found a book on our bed and no Adrian to be found. I can’t help, but think it was thoughtful to get me something he knew I wanted to make up for sitting in our apartment all day acting like a zombie. Before I knew it strong arms were wrapped around my waist and minty fresh breath was tickling my ear. “Thank you for this” I said. “You are very welcome, and to make it up even more I’m going to look for a job tomorrow”. “Really!” I said genuinely happy that he’s actually going to get a job. I’m glad to say that I went to bed pretty happy that night.
When I woke up the next morning the bed was empty right beside me and the blinds were drawn. As tiny of an apartment this is, I could smell bacon and eggs. This is very suspicious. I slid my slippers on and walked out to see Adrian making breakfast, shirtless and wearing a pink apron. I was practically drooling at the sight of the plat that was just set in front of me. Not to mention the tea that was made just how I like it. “Good morning” he greeted while I was in the middle of shoveling food in my mouth. “Morning” I said once I had finished scarfing down the remains of my plate. “Have you ever thought of being a chef?” I asked as I sipped at my tea. “No, but if you get ready now you can get to school early” he said taking my tea from me. I scattered from my seat and into our room hurriedly picking out a shirt and skirt that matched before taking a quick shower. Afterwards, I got dressed then rushing into the kitchen to find Adrian holding out my jacket and my cup of tea ready by the door. I thanked him and kissed his cheek, calling out a goodbye on my way out the door and to my car. He was right, I would be there early.
I was having such a good day today. So far all of my classes had at least 5 minutes left at the end of class to talk and I had time to work on grades. Around 5th period Jack came in to talk to me.
“Hey, Rose can I talk to you for a minute?”
“Yeah, sure take a seat” I gestured to the kid sized desks.
He hesitated and gave me a look before sitting at a desk in the front row. Some of the kids in my study hall giggled from the back before continuing to their work. “Yes” I asked leaning forward on my desk with my hands holding my head waiting for what he had to say. “I’m in such a good mood today. He leaned forward on the desk, but realized he wasn’t close enough to me to not let the students hear. Instead he just stood up, leaned forward on my desk, and said, “I was wondering if you’d like to hang with me and the rest of the guys?”
“When exactly would this be?”
“I don’t know, but maybe next weekend”
“I’ll think about it” I said, and right then the bell had rung. Jack stood to the side of the door as kids entered and exited through the door. He left when no one was coming. After the late bell rung a student who was in my study hall, and now this class raised their hand. “Yes” I said calling on the student. “What were you two talking about?” she asked raising her eyebrows suggestively. “Nothing like you’re thinking I’ll tell you that much” I said and went on with the lesson. Could Jack possibly want to date me? That’s crazy I mean its Jack mother fucking Barakat. He’s not going to have a little high school crush on me. Besides I’m dating Adrian and it wouldn’t be right even if he did like me which he most likely doesn’t. Problem solved. Jack doesn’t like me and I don’t like Jack. Or do I like Jack? I’ve had this huge crush on him since I was 15 how could I not like him? I had to pinch myself just to remind myself that I had a class to teach. I over think everything a little too much.
Instead of going home like I usually would, I went to my best friend’s house. Lissa would know exactly what to do. She didn’t have the same obsession over All Time Low like I did, but she understood. I pulled up in front of her house and got out of my car not even bothering to knock, we tend to do that to each other a lot. “Lissa” I called out in to the house. “Upstairs” she called back. I turned a corner and started upstairs to see Lissa in her room painting her nails. “Yes” she said not even looking up from her wet and freshly painted nails. “Jack Barakat is the 12th grade English teacher at school and I think he likes me and you know how much I liked him, but I love Adrian. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do” I sputtered out quickly. “Rose” she said and I nodded. “Jack probably likes you. And it’s up to you to decide whether you like him back or not, as for Adrian. If you like Jack then you need to become friends with him and let Adrian go”. Lissa always knew what to say, but I’m still very uncertain as to what I’m going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy. Ummm I don't really know what to say.
Rose, Adrian, and Lissa are all based of characters from the book Vampire Academy! Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful Easter :)
Comments are lovely!