Sequel: Love in Lights
Status: Active :)

Love in Music

That Makes It Trouble For You

“Quick, quick.” I motioned to Frankie who bolted into the dance room and handed me Louis’ phone. I grinned and shut the door behind us as the girls circled around.

“I flogged it from the table, so let’s hurry up before they get distracted and stop wrestling each other.” She puffed out to us while making hurried motions with her hand.

I let my thumbs easily slide over his phone, entering the four numbers on the screen lock.

“How did you know it?” Gracie asked confused as I started to search through his phone.

“Watched him closely this morning every time he touched it, I think I freaked him out a bit.” I shrugged at her as my eyes lit up on what I found.

“Selfies! Selfies! He has fucking selfies.” I cackled gleefully as all four girls shushed me and glanced towards the door. I bit my lip happily and quickly sent as many pictures as I could to my phone before deleting the messages.

“One more thing.” I muttered, lifting the phone and smiling happily before setting my picture as his wallpaper. “Done!”

I watched as Frankie grabbed the phone and started looking around before tiptoeing down the hallway.

“She does know she looks more suspicious like that right?” Gracie mumbled as I giggled behind my hand.

“Girls!” We turned at Jacque’s voice. “Aren’t you supposed to be practicing and where is Frankie?”

“Uh bathroom?” Kate lied horrible. I rolled my eyes as Lucinda quickly backed her up, making her loie more believable.

“Did it!” Frankie suddenly appeared behind us, fist pumping, she froze when she saw Jacque.

“Did what?” She questioned instantly, eyeing us all.

“Well what else do you think she did on the toilet? Honey we are all proud of you but no need to tell everyone.” Lucinda said softly, wrapping her arm around Frankie who looked confused but went along with the lie.

“I don’t even care.” Jacque sighed. “Just get into formation and show me how much better you’ve become.”

We scurried to our spots and waited for the music to begin before following the routine Jacque had taught to us before. I would happily admit that we were good together. Our dancing worked well with each other and it was always fun.

“Good girls good, now I have enough ideas for dance routines and what dancers I want with you so we probably won’t be having these practices for a while now. Not until you start recording music. Simon just needed these lessons to see how he can take you. And I must say you are all very good dancers.” We all smiled happily under Jacques praise. “Off you go now.”

I headed for our bags and checked my phone happy to see all of Louis’ selfies on there.

“What are you going to do with them?” Gracie asked me, leaning over my shoulder to look at the photos.

“I think the Internet would benefit more from these then I ever would.” I grinned at her.

“Really? That far? I mean he just changed your wallpaper.” I glared at her instantly.

“And went through my photos! Who knows how many he decided to keep for blackmail and don’t forget I had Internet sites up, things I don’t ever want him to know about me.” I defended, crossing my arms grumpily. She smirked at me and shook her head before grabbing her bag.

We made our way through the halls of the Simon’s building before arriving in Jen’s office. My eyes widened the moment they fell on the boys sitting in her room. Louis included. He smirked at me the moment our eyes met.

He stayed silent however as Jen began talking.

“So we thought we should let you know that the boys tweeted about you girls for the first time.” My attention was snapped away from Louis as I focused in on Jen.

“I’m sorry what?” Frankie asked, falling into the seat next to Zayn.

“We tweeted about you all today.” Niall said simply scrolling through his phone.

“What did you tweet is what I bloody well want to know!” Frankie screeched at him before snatching his phone out of his grasp. He frowned at her and struggled to snatch it back.

“They didn’t say names girls!” Jen said loudly over Frankie and Niall squirming for the phone. “Frankie give it back.”

“And apologise.” Harry teased. Frankie rolled her eyes as I fell down in her lap needing to sit down for a moment.

“So what exactly did you all tweet?” Kate asked hesitantly.

“There all a bit different of course but basically that we were working with this new girl group and that you sound amazing.” Liam told her smiling brightly.

“The last part was an exaggeration of course.” Louis added on as Lucinda smacked the back of his head from where she was sitting next to Harry.

“Okay the next thing is for two of you girls to do a collaboration together. Who is posting a youtube video next?” I glanced around at the girls before tentatively putting my hand up.

“I was going to do one today.” I let everyone know.

“I’ll do one with you!” Frankie immediately volunteered from underneath me.

“Okay that’s good just make sure you don’t mention that you are both in London or anything that can come back and link you to the other girls or each other.”

“No pressure or anything.” I mumbled at her. She smiled at me in response.

“You can all go home today.” She said dismissing us all. I clambered up from Frankie and pulled her up with me.

“What song do you want to do?” She asked me instantly. “Well what were you going to do?”

“I was going to do Stay by Rihanna, someone recommended it. Would you be cool to do that?” I asked as we pushed out the doors, she nodded eagerly her eyes lighting up.

“Yeah definitely! I could do Mikky Ekko’s part.” She said instantly.

“So I actually really love my new wallpaper.” Louis voice came from beside me before an arm wrapped around my shoulder and I was pulled against a warm body as he dangled his phone in front of both of us.

“But I have to say if that is the best you have, you’re really going to have to do better love.” Louis continued before pressing a kiss to my cheek and walking off in the opposite direction. I stopped and stared after him wishing the blush that rose to my cheeks wasn’t too obvious.

“Still posting his selfies?” Frankie asked me as I continued to watch Louis walk away. He turned around and smirked at me before winking.

“Hell yeah. Wanna help me find the best One Direction fan websites to load them too?” I asked her ignoring Louis.

“Hell yeah.” She smirked, repeating my statement.

-

“This one seems pretty obsessed.” Frankie pointed to a Tumblr site she was on.

“I definitely want to send some to this chick, she seems really nice.” I told her pointing to the site I was on.

“You’re following her.” Frankie simply stated staring at me and raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened before I narrowed them in on her.

“At least I have a Tumblr account. God what are you a freak?” I muttered referring to the conversation we had already had about Frankie’s lack of an account.

“Okay and this girl has like 50 stories of them so we should send some to her.” She continued on bringing up another page we had.

“You sure you want to do this Belle?” Frankie asked me suddenly, I looked at her curiously wondering why she was suddenly hesitating.

“Of course, why not?” I asked her.

“Well because Louis is going to be incredibly embarrassed and is definitely going to get you back for this.”

“I’m doing it Frankie.” I shrugged at her before sending one photo to the first girl on the list. “No going back now.”

“God when Louis comes to kill you make sure he knows I had absolutely nothing to do with this, okay?”

“Chicken.” I muttered in reply before sending the next one.

“I just value my life.” She replied instantly. “I’m a little worried that you’re not worrying about yours.”

“He’s not going to kill me Frankie. Not literally.” I told her laughing before sending the rest of them off.

“I’m just saying you should probably hire your own body guard.”

“Stop being overdramatic.” I laughed, smacking her arm. She screwed up her nose in response before she brought back up the video we had made together.

“We should keep editing this.” I nodded at her and nestled back against all the pillows occupying my bed, focusing on the video in front of Frankie.

-

“Shit, Crap, Fuck.” I looked up at Kate alarmed as she ran into the lounge room where the rest of us had been talking. “Liam wants to know if you posted up those photos of Louis.”

I blinked at her for a moment not expecting that question.

“Liam? Where’s Liam?” Lucinda asked confused and glanced around the room like he would just pop out.

“I’m face timing him in my room.” She said quickly.

“Why are you face timing?” Frankie asked instantly.

“Because he wanted to see me while we talked.” She said defensively but a large blush fell onto her cheeks. “Now what do I say?”

“He asked you if I did it and you walked away?” She nodded at my question. “Then he clearly knows it was me now Kate.” I continued exasperated.

“And we thought you were the smart one.” Gracie teased. “Guess Liam brings out a whole other side of you.”

“Oh shut up all of you.” She grumbled stomping back to her room. We all broke into laughter when we heard her door slam.

“At least she’s talking to the boy she likes.” Frankie said turning to stare at Gracie who moved uncomfortable on the seat.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” She muttered looking down at her phone.

“Yep and neither does Toby. That’s the problem.” Lucinda added making me laugh. My phone buzzed suddenly on the table in front of us pulling all of our attention towards it. I moved forward and glanced at the screen to see Louis’ name light up.

“Going to answer that?” Lucinda asked smirking.

“Better not.” I muttered turning my phone off quickly.

“That’s not going to keep him away.” Frankie sung softly, I flipped her off before curling back under the blanket I had wrapped around myself.

“What’s the worse he can do?”

-

I shifted nervously, my eyes constantly glancing around the studio as we took the usual route down to Toby’s studio.

“Not scared of him huh?” Lucinda teased pulling me into the elevator. I huffed and leant against the back of the elevator.

“I have like ten missed calls and really long voice messages that I’m afraid to check. The other boys have called me as well but I have a feeling its him.” I explained biting my lip. I wasn’t regretting what I did. I just wasn’t sure how he was going to retaliate.

“Someone want to go to the toilet with me?” I asked them as we stepped out of the elevator. I instantly received weird looks. “You know safety in numbers.”

“Good luck girl.” Lucinda laughed before heading into Toby’s room with the others. I sighed and headed around the corner to the toilets thanking God that Louis wasn’t hiding around any.

“Annabelle!” My stomach dropped as I exited the bathroom. I glanced up nervously to see Zayn and a blonde girl standing next to him, holding hands.

“Hey! I want to introduce you to someone this is—.”

“Perrie Edwards of Little Mix, your voice is amazing.” I blurted out before I could stop myself, a small blush appeared on my cheeks as Perrie laughed and Zayn smirked.

“And this is Belle.” Zayn continued his eyes practically dancing in delight at my embarrassment.

“So you’re the girl that’s got our Louis in a huff. I have to say any girl that can one up Louis Tomlinson has to be pretty awesome.” She winked as I grinned sheepishly.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I mumbled glancing around the hallway. Zayn shook his head and Perrie laughed loudly.

“He’s going to get even.” Zayn told me as I shrugged trying to hide the nerves, of course I knew he was going to get me back. That part just hadn’t been of consequence to me when I did it.

“So have you met the other girls yet?” I asked quickly changing the conversation.

“We were on our way.”

“Well come on, I’m pretty sure that we’ve all done a cover of Little Mix before so they’re going to be fans too.” I insisted heading towards Toby’s room.

“So where is Louis exactly?” I asked Zayn quietly as the girl all introduced themselves to Perrie.

“At home, actually, I’m the only one in today to get Perrie.” I breathed a sigh of relief. “I wouldn’t take that as a good sign, he’s probably planning something to get you back.”

“Whatever, as long as I don’t have to be paranoid today I’m okay with that.” I mumbled feeling my back sag with relief.

“I will admit though, you did get him good. None of us expected it, it took him a while to even think of you at the start.” I grinned happily at Zayn who chuckled at me. “Louis hasn’t had anyone fight him back in a while, us boys got sick of it after awhile.”

“Good he’s out of practice then.” I grinned happily as Zayn shook his head.

“He’s never out of practice.” He whispered dramatically before heading over to the others. I rolled my eyes at him and headed over to the others.

“I’ll have to get the other girls to come meet you all. I’m sure they would love to!” Perrie told us sweetly. I smiled at her in thanks before saying goodbye as Toby began calling our attention back to him. Making us start with our usual warming up exercises.

I fell into easy harmony with the girls as my mind wandered. I tried to ignore Zayn’s warnings, what’s the worst that Louis Tomlinson could do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! :D

Song title : My Signature Move - Pink

xx