So Long, Soldier

You Give Love A Bad Name

Katelyn's Pov.

It was my first day back after missing two and a half weeks. I was excited to get back and see my friends but especially cath up on my homework that I had missed. I wanted and needed to get that done and get out of this state.

I had walked into the school and headed to my locker when my phone started to go off. I headed outside and saw the nickname that I had given Ashley. "Hey Ash" I said as I answered te phone. " Hey girl just wanted to call you before you had classes. Don't listen to what anyone say alright? Just kick some ass" said Ash as the bell rang. "I gotta go. Talk to you later" I said as I heard a mumble coming from Ashley. " What?" "I asked. " Oh nothing talk to you later" he said as I hung up.

after talking to my teachers I had gathered all of my homework that I had missed. They knew what happened and felt bad for all the bull crap that I had to go through. I was able to turn all that I had missed in three weeks. If I was gonna pass m goal, I needed all the extra credit I needed to graduate with the 2004 class

Alex's Pov

it was now lunch time and the group ended up findig a bigger table since the group had gotten bigger then what it was last year. Kara and Riley were considered part of the group now and so was Katelyn.

Everyone was in line getting food when Katelyn's phone started vibrating. "Looks like lover boy is calling you" Riley laughed. " You better snatch him up girl or I will" Kara jokes. "You guys, he's just a friend" said Katelyn as she blushed. "Please everyone knows that you just slam everyone in the school. You're just after him for the sex" Lisa laughed. "No both that's you and you're literally too stupid to insult" Katelyn snapped as she walked out of the lunch line.

"Dude this is bullshit. You need to stop if you and Lisa keep this up, Katelyn will get pulled from school or she'll end up killing herself" whispered Jack as I looked over at Lisa who was taking to Kara. "I know" I said as I tried to think of ideas on how to get Katelyn to notice me. I needed a good plan to get Katelyn from talking to that emo faggot I thought as I grabbed two cartons of milk and two baskets of nachos before heading back to the table.

" Here" Katelyn, I got you some food" I said as she and everyone else was looking at me. " Uhh thanks" she replied as she took the food. Let operation emo reject Commence!