So Long, Soldier

Hot Mess

Katelyn's Pov.

Through out the past month, Alex has been extremely nice to me that it was starting to get sickening. He was just annoying about the whole thing and I was starting to prefer it back when Alex and I didn't talk. It was better that way. Even Ashleyhland Jack to knock it off but that ended up with Alex trying to punch Ashley and Alex ended up on the ground.

My grades have jumped up from D's and C's to B's and A's. I was getting anxious to get out of here. All of my teachers and parents were surprised in my grade jump but they were really thrilled.

I was walking out of the school when someone grabbed me from behind causing me to scream. I quickly turned around and screamed when I knew who it was. Some people glared but I didn't care.

"Ashley!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "When did you get here?" I asked. "I got here this morning at two, had a few days off so wanted to come see you" he smiled. " You look better than you did, are you still dealing with that shit?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah" I said as I looked into his brown eyes before walking off to the parking lot. "Who's ass do I need to kick?" "No ones yet" I said as Jack, Rian and Riley waked over.

"Hey man, nice to see you again. Visiting Bmore?" Rian asked. "Yeah had a few days off so thought I'd stop in" said Ashley as a couple of seniors walked over. "Are you new here? Did those tattoos hurt?" They asked as I walked away from the growing crowd.

"He must be pretty crazy to show up here like that and think that he won't get mauled." Said Riley as I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, you have to be blond not to see it" she said as we looked over at Ashley. "He's dark, mysterious, he obviously has a kin Jett and every time you see him, you light up" said Riley as I looked at her, Jack and Rian.

"I do?" I asked . "You do Katie, Alex realizes this and that's why he's being such a jack off. He's jealous and wants you to notice him. He's frustrated cause you won't. I know my best friend like the back of my hand and he's wants you. He wants something he know he can't have and he feels like shit what he did" said Jack.

"Katelyn, I've never.. Since I've known you. I've never seen you happy as you are with him" said Riley as she nodded towards Ashley. " You two have a bond so strong that it's under a lock and key. I'm a lil jealous we don't have a strong bond like that but I'm glad you have someone like that and I've never seen such a strong bond like yours" she said as Ashley walked over.

"Trust me Katelyn, you have the hots for him" said Riley as she, Jack and Rian walked off. " You have a crush on someone?" Ashley asked. " I guess I so from what Riley pointed out" I said as Ashley looked at me and smirked.

"Who is it" he asked as we heard someone scream. I looked over and saw Riley, Zack, Jack, Rian and Kara laughing and looking at us. "Sexual Tension!" Jack screamed as I buried m face in Ashley's chest to hide the embarrassment.

" What the hell was that about?" He laughed. "You don't want to know" I said as I followed him over to a black motorcycle. He straddles it and hands me a helmet.

" you drive from Cali on this?" I asked. " Yeah, can't beat it until you've tried it" said Ashley as O took the helmet and put it on " Get ahold of this ride between your legs" he smirked as Riley walked by laughing with the guys with a smirk playing on their lips.

"Sexual Tension!" Jack shouted as I flipped them off causing them to laugh more. " You okay back there?" Ashley asked as he put on his helmet and started up the motorcycle. " Hang on, you don't want to go flying off" he said as I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist before we took out; zooming out of the parking lot.