Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

New Friends?

As I walk through the hallways trying to locate the office. I see everyone is staring at me. So I decide to concentrate on the map of the school. I am so concentrated on my map of the school I accidentally bump into someone and fall dropping my books.
“Hey, watch where you’re going”
“Sorry. I didn’t see you” I say picking up my books.
“My bad I didn’t mean to be rude.” He says helping me pick up my books. “I’m Mike. And you are?”
“Scarlet. And thanks. Could you point me in the direction of the office?”
As I walk away I think to myself, stupid, stupid. Why did you have to bump into a guy and a cute one at that.
***
By the time I finish with the transfer paper work and get my schedule, the bell had already rung. I look at my schedule: Anatomy, Drama, Art, and Trig. Great…
Once I manage to find my Anatomy class, the nerves hit me…hard. I open the door and walk over to the teacher’s desk.
“Ah, you must be Scarlet. I’m Mrs. Stevenson.” She said with a welcoming smile.
“Yes” I said with my accent resurfacing, it only happens when I get nervous or pissed off.
“Class… Hey! I know you are not acting like it’s the first day again. This is Scarlet; she is a foreign exchange student from, where again?”
“Finland”
“From Finland. So I expect you to make her welcome.” Everyone goes back to talking. Mrs. Stevenson turns to me. “I saw your transcript, I see you are very bright so, would you mind if I put you in the group that needs the most help?”
“Sure, I don’t mind helping.” I say nervously.
“Follow me.” I follow her to the back of the classroom, to a back table with four guys, four really good looking guys. And one of them looks familiar, the tall, what was his name again? Mike! Great I thought I wasn’t going to have to see him again after I made a complete fool of myself this morning in the hallway.
“Guys this is Scarlet, Scarlet this is Tony, Vic, Jaime, and Mike. I am putting her in your group, be nice.”
I sit at the table and look down at the tattoos on my hands. Reading my knuckle tats: music on vahva (music is strong). I have a strong feeling that I am being starred at. I look up and all four of them are staring at me.
“So where are you from again? I’m Jaime by the way.” He put his hand out for a hand shake.
“Finland” I said while shaking his hand.
“Nice tats”
“Thanks” I said nervously.
“I’m Tony. So, how many do you have?”
“I have a bunch; In Finland you don’t need consent”
“What do you knuckles say? Oh and I’m Vic and that’s my brother Mike he says pointing to him.
“We met in the hallway”
“Yeah, um… they say music is strong.” I say staring at my hands in my lap.
“Wait did you just move into Oak Manor?” Mike says.
“Yeah, me and my brothers.”
“Well then you live right down the street from us.” Vic clarifies, what his brother was getting at.
“So what are your other classes?” Mike asks.
“Um…..” I take out my schedule out of my sweater pocket, “Drama, lunch, Art, Trig.”
A smile spreads across Mike’s face, “That is my exact schedule. Jaime is in your Drama class too.”
“That’s really weird” I say as the bell rings.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it so far.