Status: First one I've ever written down, enjoy?

Disasterology

Wow, he really cares

As soon as I said that my phone rings, I open the text, it’s from Mike.
I open the door, drop my bag on the floor and plop down on my bed.
MIKE: Hey! This is from your stalker.
ME: Hey stalker! I assume you need the page number and the problems to do?
MIKE: Yes please!
ME: So polite for a stalker. Page 107 1-30 by 3’s
MIKE: I have manners! And thanks.
ME: No problem.

***

I had finished my homework and was on computer when my phone rang. I look down:
MIKE: HELP!!!
ME: What’s wrong??
MIKE: I don’t get any of this… can I come over and could you help me?
ME: Only if you really need help
MIKE: Be there is 5
I get up from the computer and walk down stairs; my brothers look up from their video games and see me walking down the stairs.
“What did I tell you about showing you sides?” HP said jokingly
“We are at home,” I stick my tongue out at him. I walk over to the fridge and pull out a rockstar, “Oh, and I have a friend coming over.”
“What’s her name? Is she cute?” Jarno says seriously, pausing the game and all.
“Mike and yes he is.” I say laughing. All of a sudden the bell rings; I get off of the counter and walk to the door.
I open the door and Mike is just standing there smiling.
“Hey, well come on in.” I say letting me through the door.
“Thanks for helping me.”
“It’s no problem.”
“Is that the pizza guy?” HP yells
“No. Wait did you order pizza again?” I walk into the living room, Mike at my heels.
“Guys this is Mike, Mike these are my brothers Jarno and HP.” Suddenly then bell rings. “That must be the pizza. I’ll get it.” I start to walk away; I turn around and add, “Ole ystävällinen hänelle!” (Be nice to him)

***

We are sitting on my bedroom floor, math work everywhere.
“Now do you get circular functions?” I say after an hour of trying to explain it to him.
“Yes! I get it!” Mike says enthusiastically.
“Really?!” I say with accomplishment in my voice.
“No, not really, but thanks for trying.” He says laying back.
“I thought we were making progress, but I guess not” I say leaning against my bed. A moment later my phone rings, I have to lean over Mike to get to it, I forget I’m not wearing a sweater, I forgot about the cuts on my arms. I look at the text:
HP: Do I need to run and get condoms? :P
“Oh my god.” I toss my phone onto my bed.
Mike’s POV
“Yes! I get it!”
“Really?!” she says sounding accomplished. I look up at her, and couldn’t help but notice the way her hair falls across her face and down her chest. She is so cute. Wow, I have a thing for my best friend.
“No, not really, but thanks for trying.” I lay back because I feel like I’m staring too much. A moment later her phone rings, she leans over me to get it and I see them, all the scars criss-crossing her wrist. That hits me right in the gut.
“I thought we were making progress, I guess not. Oh my god.” I was not paying attention, I was focused of what I just saw. Suddenly a nudge brings back.
“Are you okay Mike?” she says with real concern in her voice.
“Yeah, I’m fine, I just-- never mind. Um… Scarlet can I ask you something?” I say sitting up.
“Anything, what is it?” I move next to her leaning on her bed.
“I think you are an amazing person and I really care about you.” I say grabbing her into a big hug. “Please! I don’t want you to hurt yourself if you are unhappy. Just talk to me.” My heart was pounding.
Scarlet’s POV
“…. Just talk to me.” I started balling. I was hoping he wouldn’t notice. I managed to choke out some words.
“Please, don’t tell the guys.” I said between sobs.

***

About an hour had passed since my breakdown and Mike hand ended up moving me to the bed so he could hold me while I cried. I felt like such a big baby for crying like that.
I ended up telling Mike everything about why I cut. I cut because I had been bullied at my old school and recently I had been getting messages from my followers on my blog tell me to kill myself, which I am on the verge of doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
More tomorrow.... Hopefully