Status: Slowly but surly

Clumsy in Love Wedding

Opinion

“I’m getting married.”

Amaryllis’s eyes widen in shock and I stared at them. I was nervous and unsure of what her exact reaction would be to be honest. I knew I just HAD to tell someone else my big news.

So I sighed in relief when I heard her say, “I’m so happy for you! Don’t worry about my day, you have just made it so much better!” She told me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and pulled away as she talked to me.

“So Delphine knows?” Amaryllis asked me.

“Yeah. She’s the only one. Please don’t tell anyone else yet.” I replied.

“I won’t, I promise.” She said with a smile and nodded.

“Okay.” I said softly and that’s when we heard the music begin to play.

“Guess that’s for me.” She said a bit nervously.

I laughed and said, “Sure as hell is!” I walked out with her and then took my place beside the rest of the girls.

I was so damn glad she wasn’t mad! I was worried that she would be upset or mad because I told her on HER wedding day. But her reaction was the complete opposite. And for that I was glad.
*******

As the wedding continued, we all had fun. I cracked jokes, teased around, and chatted with the girls. It was perfect! Everyone was enjoying themselves and congratulating the happily married couple. Amaryllis and Joshua were meant for one another. Every one of us agreed on that.

Well, I wasn’t quite sure about Watsonia.

She did say something to Joshua when she gave Amaryllis to him. But I guess I would never know what it was exactly.

I frowned a bit as I looked at my glass of wine. This reminded me that I wanted Watsonia’s opinion on something. But I was just…well, I pretty much didn’t want her opinion at the same time. I sighed and shook my head thinking that I would have time to worry about it later.

When the time came, Joshua and Amaryllis told us goodbye and we gave each other hugs before they jumped into the limo.

“She has no clue does she?” I asked Watsonia as we watched the limo drive away.

“Not a clue.” She laughed with a smile, pleased with herself. And she should be. She had done a wonderful job with this whole thing.

“Hey Sonia, I have a question.” I said quietly as the rest of the girls walked off.

“Yeah. What’s up?” She asked, looking at me with a bit of worry showing on her face. Normally I go and ask Delphine, my closet friend out of the whole group. But I knew I had to ask Watsonia.

“How long do you think a couple should be in a relationship before they get married?” I asked in a serious tone.

“Wow. You sure as hell sound dead serious!” She replied. Shoot! I knew I should have acted all happy or goofy, or anything!

“Uh, whatever. Just curious.” I laughed rolling my eyes and covered my nervous smile with a smirk.

“Well, I’d say at least two years. But that girl who just got in that limo sure as hell did not listen to me.” She shrugged chuckling.

“Two years?”

“Yep. Why?”

“Oh…no reason. Just, you know. I wanted to see what you had to say about that certain kind of thing.” I shrugged, acting casual. Or I tried to anyway.

But Sonia was not buying it.

“What’s going on Freesia…” She asked, narrowing her eyes at me a bit. Oh crap!

“Free, come on! Our ride is here!” Delphine yelled out, saving me from almost telling Sonia what was really going on.

“See you later sista!” I laughed and smiled giving her a quick hug and quickly made my way over toward Delphine. We jumped into the limo and went back to the hotel for the night.

“That was a close one. What did you even ask?” Delphine questioned in the car.

“A question. That’s all.”

“She knows your hiding something now.”

“Are three months too short?” I said out loud and bit my lip.

“What? You and Larkson you mean?” Delphine looked lost.

“Yeah. You know like this whole wedding thing.”

Delphine rolled her eyes and looked at me. “Are you really going to listen what Sonia’s cold heart has to say, or those butterflies in your stomach whenever you hear Larkson’s voice?”

“She doesn’t have a cold Delphine. We all know that.” I said with a small frown.

She sighed and nodded. “I know. I’m sorry. It’s just, sometimes she gets all anti-love and everything.”

“I know. But you’re right I’m listening to my butterflies. Plus we aren’t getting married till what? Like next yearish….” I said quietly.

“You still have time Free. Don’t start freaking out now. Come on, let’s go jump on the hotel bed!” She said laughing, and I smiled. Perfect idea, I thought.

But I knew I would have to tell the girls soon…right? Oh what the heck! I’ll tell them when Amaryllis gets back from her honeymoon. That should give me enough time to gather up my courage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyy!!!! New story!!! Haha! It's Freesia's wedding story! There wont be much sex in this one just so we are all clear. BUT there will be manyyyyy makeout's and she will have a really bumpy road with her relationships....yep. Will her wedding even happen?! =p
Anyyyyyway! Keep reading and thank you allll soooooooooooooo much for following with this seven story series that I'm doing! Love you all!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!