I Never Meet Him in My Life.

This story, you know that kind of true story but I change of our names. I kind of add some story well, not same of my true story.

Character: Rachel Hitchman Lang. (I let you know that I will use “I” of this character.)
Style: Athlete, emo, punk, girly, preppy and rock.
Love: Sports, read book, learn about Math, hang out with her best friends, and lot of things.
Hate: Gothic, drama, English, rumor, gossip, and lot of things.

Character: Morgan Nicole Thomas.
Style: Athlete, emo, punk, and rock.
Love: Volleyball, learn about History; hang out with her best friends, and lot of things.
Hate: Girly, preppy, gothic, drama, Math, rumor, and lot of things.

It about Morgan and I are almost same of common but Morgan accept it what I wear, like girly and preppy clothes, she really hate it but she don’t care about it. We don’t like popular because sometimes one girl who became popular and forgotten about her best friend, her best friend get depression or angry at her about it. That’s why we won’t do that, our friendship are stronger like we are too closer to other each like sisters. Oh yeah, we are in Junior at Rockville High School.
  1. About my best friend.
    "RACHEL!" someone yell my name from across the hallway, I stop to walk, I turn around and try to look for someone.