Status: You don’t know what it’s like to not know who your parents are, and then find out, and find out why people always avoided the topic of them, you find out what you are, and realize that you wish that you never knew who or what you were ~Eleniel All rights go to J.R.R Tolkien

Falling in Love With a Necromancer...

Eagles!

Gandalf lit a pinecone on fire, and he threw them to the Wargs, and the Wargs jumped back from where the fire had started. That’s when it struck me. The Wargs are afraid of fire. I picked up a few pinecones, and I lit them on fire, and I began throwing them down to the Wargs. The Wargs jumped over the fire.

Crap

Our tree fell onto the other tree. Quickly, we all jumped to the other tree. But, that tree fell too. We jumped onto the last tree, and THAT tree also fell down. We were now all holding onto that one tree. I noticed that Bilbo was losing his grip on the tree. I slipped down, and I helped him up to the branch higher. When I was about to climb back up, a Warg bit into my leg, and I screamed. The Company looked down to me, I was holding onto the branch for dear life. The Warg yanked on my leg harder, and I was pulled from the tree. I hit the ground, hard. I saw Azog and his Warg begin to walk over to me. I tried to scramble away from them, but my leg was killing me, but I was still backing away from the both of them, until I reached the edge. Just then, I saw Thorin walked through the flames with his sword in hand, and he ran towards Azog. Azog turned around, and he saw Thorin running towards him. Thorin got ready to slash Azog, but his Warg bit Thorin, and held him in his mouth. “Nooo!” The Dwarves shouted. The Warg swung Thorin onto a rock, and Thorin didn’t move, but he was breathing very slowly.

“Bring me his head…” Azog commanded another Orc, and Azog began to ride his Warg towards me. My hand slipped from the edge, and I looked down, and I smiled. I turned back to face Azog. To the surprise of Azog, The dwarves, Bilbo and my father, I rolled off the edge of the cliff.

“Eleniel!” I heard Kili call. Out of sight of everyone, I fell onto the back of a dragon…a Cold Drake! My old friend, Shadow. I rubbed him on the head, and he gave my hand a gentle nudge.

“Fly, my friend. Fly back up…” I commanded. Shadow opened up wings, and he took off. I reached the top of the cliff, where I was unseen, by anyone. One of the Orcs was about to slash Thorin’s head off. I picked up my bow, and I shot the Orc in the head. Everyone turned to face me, but they didn’t see Shadow, for he brought me up, so that only my body was showing.

“How did you manage to survive! You should’ve been dead!” Azog said, in outrage. I smirked.

“I had a little help from a friend…” I said, boastfully, and that was Shadow’s cue to appear. He flew up above the cliff, and he faced the surprised faces of everyone.

“You chose to mess with the wrong Elf, who happens to have a pet Cold Drake!” I announced.

Just then, I heard the cry of eagles. They began to grab Wargs and threw them off the cliff. After mostly all of the Wargs had been removed, the Eagles picked up the rest of the Company, and they brought them to a high place. Shadow brought me there, and I rubbed his nose, and he flew off. Gandalf rushed over to Thorin and healed him. He stood up, and he faced Bilbo and I,

“You could have been killed! What’s wrong with you?” He asked.

“Thanks is fine you know…” I said, sourly.

“You should never have come here…” He said. I glared at him.

“Never in my life have I been so wrong…” He said, as he hugged Bilbo and I. I smiled at the hug, but then I winced remembered my bite, I sat down and I patched myself up. I stood up, with the help of Kili, Thorin turned around, and we saw a mountain, lying alone in the distance.

“Erebor…” Thorin said, happily.

“I think was had the tough things behind us…” Bilbo said.

One could only hope