Inside These Arms Of Yours

Chapter 31

"Umm Zacky why are we at Target?" He had refused to tell me where we were going since we left the ballpark. It had only been five minutes, but still! I was slightly shocked when we pulled up into a Target parking lot.

"Because, everyone knows you can't go to Disneyland without snacks. And this is connected to a mall so I thought we'd wander for a bit." Ahh snacks. My favorite. The one time I could eat all the junk food I wanted, other than Halloween, was when I went to Disneyland. This was a smart man I had on my hands.

"My hero! I congratulate you on your thinking hun." Zacky just shook his head as he pulled his hat lower so as not to be recognized.

"We have to have red licorice. That's been a family tradition of mine since forever." We were standing in the candy aisle, me with wide eyes while Zacky looked on in amusement.

"Ok babe. Just don't get too much, there's stuff in the park too." I stuck my tongue out at him. Hey come on, Disney brings the kid out in everyone.

"Yeah but that stuff is more expensive." I retorted only to realize who we were talking about here. Zacky looked like he was about to respond but I cut him off. "I know I know, we have plenty of money. Just shush, I know." I couldn't help it. I always had to watch my money since I started living on my own. It's a habit to still be worried about how expensive things are.

"Anything else you need in here?" Zacky was holding the hand basket that was now loaded up with things that would give anyone a sugar rush.

"Yep. Sunscreen. I will fry without it. I ran out last time we went to the beach."

Once we paid we exited into the mall part and just wandered for a bit. We stopped at the directory since Zacky said he had to look for something, wouldn't tell me what though. He must have found it because he grabbed a hold of my hand and proceeded to drag me upstairs to the second floor. My eyes widened as I saw where we were headed… Victoria's Secret and Fredrick's of Hollywood. You have got to be kidding me.

Zack stopped outside of Victoria's Secret and looked me in the eyes with that damn smirk of his in place. "I figured, even though this wasn't mentioned in the bet, that this pertains the to hotel room. Therefore you will buy what I pick out and have you try on." He wiggles his eyebrows at me before taking hold of my hand once more and dragging me into the store.

"At least look like you want to be in here so I don't look like a pervert boyfriend." He muttered in my ear.

"But you are a pervert of a boyfriend." I smirked back. "But you're my pervert of a boyfriend." I leaned over to give him a kiss, and for his sake, looked like I wanted to be in here.

I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to let my boyfriend pick out lingerie for me. I must have been insane, or having to comply with an ongoing bet. Both seemed appropriate at the moment.

"Hmmm this would look good on you." Zacky help up a lacy, see through, black teddy that was extremely short. "I think this one will work." He tossed it to me to start what would become the try on pile. Next came a blue corset top followed by another light blue teddy, this time with fuzzy trim instead of lace.

By the time Zacky was done, I had a grand total of three teddy's, two corset tops, and four bras to try on, along with several pairs of skanky underwear he told me I was getting.

What Zacky didn't know, was that I had also brought along the things I bought with Val, which thankfully were different from the things he had picked out.

After trying on, which he didn't get to be a part of mind you, he decided on only getting the bras and underwear.

"We'll get other things in Fredrick's." The smirk on his face was unreal. All I could do was shake my head at his determination.

The try on pile for Fredrick's was even bigger than Victoria's Secret. Of course, in true Zacky fashion, he had picked out just about every thing for me to try on. This was going to take awhile.

~xXx~

"Hey Zack?" Zacky looked at me from the corner of his eye as we walked, me with a Victoria's Secret bag, along with an even bigger Fredrick's of Hollywood bag. Let me tell you I was getting some strange looks. "Can we maybe get a Coldstone if we see one? Pleeeease?" I stuck out my bottom lip in hopes that might convince him to say yes. I was in desperate need of some ice cream.

"Alright. I know there's one here cause I saw it listed on the directory when we stopped. I think it's around on the outside though." We entered Coldstone a few minutes later and sure enough, Zacky had been right in its location. I was staring up at the board trying to figure out what I wanted.

"You want to share something?" Zack asked as he too stared at the board.

"Yeah that would work. Any preference?" He just shook his head. We eventually decided on mint ice cream with Oreos and chocolate sauce.

"Well would you look who we have here." Zacky and I had chosen to sit outside. At the sound of the voice I looked up and spotted Jimmy and Leana heading in our direction, their fingers intertwined.

"What're you guys doing here?" Zacky asked as he shoved another bite of ice cream into his mouth.

"Leana had a craving for ice cream." Jimmy just rolled his eyes.

"Well great minds think alike then don't they?" I smiled at Leana who smiled back and nodded her head.

"They sure do! Can we join you guys once we get some?"

"Yeah sure." Zacky answered and several minutes later Jimmy and Leana sat at the small table with us.

"Soooo what did you two buy?" Jimmy was eyeing the bags while smirking at me. Leana gave a questioning look at Jimmy before looking under the table at the bags that were by my feet.

She looked at me as she let out a gasp with a wide grin. "You naughty slut!" I couldn’t help but laugh as she grabbed the bags to look inside. All I did was raise my hands in defense then point at Zacky. "He made me buy everything." Jimmy just high fived Zack as Leana pulled out one of the teddy's we had gotten. Thanks to my luck an elderly couple happened to be passing by and looked at the garment in disgust as they passed.

"Thanks Leana for sharing my new wardrobe with the whole world!" I snagged the garment and shoved it back into the bag before placing it back at me feet.

"So where else did you guys go?" Leana was eying the other bags that were on Zack's side trying to see what it was.

"Just Target to grab some snacks for tomorrow." Leana's eyes seemed to brighten as she looked hopefully at Jimmy who in return glared at me for telling her.

"Ok ok. I know that look. We can go get some." The grin on Leana's face widened at Jimmy's reply to her unasked question.

"Here. You have the rest." Zacky pushed the rest of our ice cream, which was only a few bites, toward me before leaning back in his chair.

"Well I think we'll let you guys go. We have some shopping to do don't we Rev?" Leana voiced as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down at Jimmy who just rolled his eyes. Leana sure was the character. But she and Jimmy were perfect for each other.

We said our goodbyes and Zack and I headed toward our next destination, the hotel to check in.

~xXx~

"A suite? Are you serious?" I looked at Zacky as he signed the last paper and received our room keys from the receptionist at the Marriott. He just nodded his head while he gave me a smirk. He reached down and grabbed hold of his suitcase as I did the same, and we headed for the elevator. As we entered I noticed Zack pressed the button for the top floor.

"Oh you didn't. What floor is everyone else on?" Zacky looked innocent. "Same as us." He replied with a shrug. "But we have the best view." I couldn't believe the guys had done all this.

"Now you do understand that once we enter our room you have to do anything I say right?" Zacky had stopped outside the door and was leaning his back against it while he smirked at me. I could tell he was going to enjoy this weekend way too much.

I hung my head and nodded. "Oh don't do that to me." He said as he opened the door and pushed me inside. As I looked up all I could say was "Wow." This room was gorgeous! The room we were in was basically like a living room. It had a table, tv, and several couches along with some other things. Off to the side was a kitchen, complete with everything a typical kitchen would have. As I wandered more I went through a new door and found myself in the bedroom. There was a sliding glass door off to the side that had the most gorgeous view of the city. In the middle was a California king sized bed that had two nightstands on either side. I looked to the opposite side from the door and saw what I guessed to be a closet. Looking further, my investigations proved it to be a walk in closet. I set my suitcase and other bags down before making my way into the bathroom. It was very much like the one at home. It had a shower, along with a Jacuzzi bath tub. There were two sinks in the marble counter. Overall, a gorgeous room in my opinion. I left the bathroom to be greeted with Zacky's form laying on the bed. He glanced at me before patting the spot next to him.

I flopped down on the bed beside him and scooted closer. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. He leaned his head on mine and I could feel his breathing as his body moved next to mine. "You look tired." He commented.

"Mhmm. I am." I gently closed my eyes.

"Well it’s already five. What do you say to just having a night in with some movies and dinner?" Hmm did Zack have an ulterior motive? Something told me no but I still looked up to him in a questioning manner.

"No strings attached babe. I think we just need a night to relax since we have a big day tomorrow. The fun will start eventually." He leaned down and gave me a kiss on my head. "I have to go make a phone call. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. And that you have to obey." I groaned as he got up leaving me cold without his arms around me. Who could he possibly be calling that he had to get up and leave me for? I spread out on my back and folded my hands under the back of my head. Have you ever wondered why ceilings are always white? I mean, can't they be blue or something?

"You miss me?" Zacky was slowly making his way back into the room. He was walking very slowly, teasing me.

"Yes. Now get your butt back over here so I can be warm again." Zacky kept his slow movements but now he was grabbing the bottom of his shirt that was stretched tightly on his skin and started to lift it over his head. I let out a playful whistle as he got it off and tossed it across the room before running and jumping on the bed making me bounce up and down.

"Way to ruin the moment Zack." I pouted as he took me in his arms once again.

"Aww you know you love me for it. But you know what I'd love even more? If you'd go shirtless along with me." Zacky rolled over to straddle me. His hands slithered up the sides of my shirt and he smirked as he pulled it up and over my head making me blush slightly.

"Damn." Zacky's gaze had left my own and was now focused on my black lacy bra. I could feel the heat building up in my cheeks, and apparently Zacky noticed it too.

"You are so fucking adorable when you blush." I just smiled sheepishly. Once again, our mini-moment was ruined by a knock at the door. "And that would be my bitch." Zacky smirked as he got up. I followed him out into the living room area to see who exactly this bitch was. Zacky opened up the door and there stood Brian with several bags in his hands.

"Well hello there." Brian smirked at the sight of me. I blushed even more, having forgotten that I had no shirt on and ducked quickly back into the bedroom before poking my head out and giving Brian a wave.

"Well looks like you two are having fun." Zacky pulled Brian into the room before motioning for me to come out. I looked from Zack to myself indicating that was a no-go. "He doesn't give a shit. Come here." I walked back out to where Brian and Zack were standing next to the table.

"So you two are just hanging out tonight?" Brian asked me.

"Yeah. What are you and Michelle up to?" Brian motioned to the bags. "Same thing. Dinner and movies. I think that’s what most of us are doing." As I took a closer look at the bags I saw that one had a stack of movies in it while the other had a few to-go boxes. Brian pulled out the stack of movies. "Take your pick." Zacky immediately reached for The Hills Have Eyes while I instead chose Sweeny Todd.

"Sweeny Todd?" Zacky groaned. "The Hills Have Eyes?" I groaned back. Brian just laughed at the two of us.

"Well I'll let you two lovebirds return to whatever it was you were about to do. See you in the morning." He took the movie bag back out with him, leaving just Zacky and I to stare at eachother.

"So, Brian's your bitch yeah?" I smirked at Zacky.

"He's just one. The other one is standing in front of me." I put my hand to my chest in mock offense. Zacky just laughed before taking out the food boxes.

"So what do we have?" I tried to peer in the box but Zacky turned so he was blocking my view.

"This stuff is the best Italian food ever. We discovered this place back when we were teenagers and we came here. You up for spaghetti?" I nodded my head vigorously. Spaghetti was one of my favorite foods and Zacky knew it.

~xXx~

I watched on the screen as the blood just kept pouring out of the person. I shut my eyes and buried my head into Zacky's side. He currently had his arm around me as we watched The Hills Have Eyes. Why he had to pick this movie was beyond me. Now don't get me wrong, Sweeny Todd has blood in it too, but hey it’s a musical!

Zacky just chuckled as he pulled me closer. He kept letting out small giggles and I couldn't figure out why. I peered up at him to see he has a slight smile on his face.

"What the heck are you giggling at?"

"Your breathing on my stomach is tickling me." I raised an eyebrow as I gently ran my finger up his side causing him to burst out in more bursts of laughter.

"Now that's not fair." He laughed as I continued my torture. Who knew Zacky would have been ticklish. I was disappointed in myself for not figuring this out sooner. I paused my attack for a second to let him catch his breath. This turned out to be a major mistake for me. In no less than two seconds he had me pinned to the bed as he straddled me. His signature smirk was in fact, in place.

"You're in for it now." I expected him to start tickling me in return but I was in for a surprise. My eyes went wide as his hands found the buckle to my studded belt. After he got it undone he ran his fingers lightly under the waist of my jeans. I closed my eyes and melted to his touch. I returned my gaze to his when his fingers stopped grazing my skin. I could feel his hands moving to the button of my jeans but our gaze remained locked with each others. My heart beat was speeding up rapidly. I could feel my cheeks regaining color as Zacky pulled my jeans off me, leaving me laying there in nothing but my bra and thong. He moved back some and I saw his eyes roaming my body, making me blush even more. He got off the bed and quickly turned off the movie and tv before standing at the end of the bed, still staring. I can honestly say I was feeling slightly uncomfortable. Especially when I was down to my undergarments and he was still in his black jeans.

I looked up to meet his eyes and the next thing I knew he was on top of me again, this time crashing his lips against mine. My hands tangled in his lose black hair as his hands moved around to my back. He fiddled for a moment before unclasping my bra and slipping it out from between us. He let out a groan as our bare chests touched. I gently bit his lip where one of his snakebites was and tugged gently. He let out a bigger groan and this time I immediately felt something poking my leg.

I liked for once, that the tables had turned and I was having an effect on him. I let out a smirk. Mistake number two for the night. Zacky obviously felt the smirk and in turn moved his hand to my lower region, pulling off my thong. The intrusion of his fingers into me made me let out a yelp followed by a moan as I pulled on his hair even more. He pulled back from my mouth as I arched my body upward forcing my head further back into the pillow. My eyes were closing ever so slowly.

"Open your eyes. I want you to stare into mine as I make you squirm. You close them and I'll stop." My eyes immediately flew open to meet his green ones. I sure as hell didn't want him stopping anytime soon. His fingers picked up pace as his other hand found my chest. I could feel my breathing become ragged as Zacky continued his assault. His smirk seemed to grow as he watched my facial expressions change.

"Oh Zacky I'm…I'm..." I couldn't even finish the sentence as my body shuddered and I cried out his name. Zacky rested his hands on either side of my head once I was finished and he laid his forehead against mine as I fought to get my breathing under control.

His gaze never once left mine as I brought my lips to his. "Thank you." I whispered against his lips as we pulled away.

"You are very welcome." One of his hands found my cheek and his thumb was rubbing gentle circles on it, helping me to relax.

"Why don't you get situated in bed. I'll be right back." I nodded and he got up and walked into the bathroom. My still nude form climbed under the covers. Zacky was too good to me. He returned a few minutes later with his jeans slung over his shoulder. He tossed them to the floor before climbing into bed.

Why do you get to wear boxers and I'm stuck naked?" I groaned as he just chuckled. "Because you lost a bet. That's why." He said in a tone of voice that translated to 'duh'. "Now come here." He held his arms open for me to slide into. My back was to his chest and we both had our arms tangled up. I stared down at his pumpkin tattoos. My fingers lightly trailed over them, tracing the outline. The one thing I loved to do to Zacky was trace his tattoos. And I knew it relaxed him too.

I smiled as he turned his head to kiss me. "Night babe."

"Night." I replied before going back to his tattoos. I could feel his breathing start to even out letting me know he was drifting off.

I laid there for a few minutes just thinking. For once, things in my life just felt right. I had a boyfriend that actually cared for me, friends that were incredible, understanding parents, and I had once again found the stability I needed. I glanced down once more to see Zacky's arms rippling as he breathed. His arms. So strong, yet gentle as could be. If there was one thing I adored about Zacky it was his arms. I felt so safe in them, like nothing could ever happen to me.

I wiggled slightly to get in a better position and his arms tightened around me.

"Hold still." Zacky muttered in my ear. "You're gonna give me another boner." Gee Zack, thanks for ruining my thoughts. I shook my head slightly before settling inside his arms for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww
i love this part hehe
one of my all time favorites
let me know what you all thought!

thanks to everyone who's subscribed and read so far! i still have a few more typed up. after that updates wont be as often =( but hey you never know! summer's a coming hahaha.