Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers

I ran up the stairs and three myself onto like and I's bed. The new was in the middle of the room, leaning against the wall. Two nightstands sat at either side of the black and white plaid bed. The walk-in closet houses two dressers filled with our clothes. Just outside the closet we pushed a bookshelf against the all, Michael added my books to his small collection, leaving an empty shelf for my record player and records.

Traveling could mean people would know about me. They could see how close Mike and I had become. But honestly we weren't eve in a relationship. I have noises what they would think I as. I just tout oh of an abusive past. I weld t want to subject myself to that. Not if itwas my choice.I didn't wan to be weak again.

"Princess?" I heard through the door. Only Jaime called me that,which meant I couldn't ignore hi because he helped me and I owed it to him. I got up long enough to or the door and then ran back to the bed. He came into the rooms and sat on the cushioned bed, at the very bottom. I watched as he stayed there for a couple minutes, the room filled with silence as he probably bough of what to say. I was curled into a ball on my right side, my right arm under my pillow, my head on top of that.

"Do you want to tell me what went down down ther?" He whispered. I moved my head side to side, the universal symbol for no.

"You scared us." Feeling for disappointment spread throughout my body.

"I'm sorry," I whispers my eyes sliding down and landing on he small PTV tattoo drawn on his collarbone. He has been shirtless for a majority of they, not that I minded because his muscles were amazing.

"What are you afrid of Princess?"

"Everything," I whispered, trying to hold in the tears that still managed to escape. He must have noticed my vain attempt for him not to notice because he ignore me it and crawled up the bed. He pulled me in to his bare chest allowing his warmth and braud chest to cover my small body.

"I'm af-fraid that... His fans will th-think of m-me like I am a wh-whore. That dad will f-find me. That you guys will col to your senses and run away." I admired, the words tumbling out through the sons. My nails dug into my forearm as I tried to get a hold of myself.

"That's never going to happen," He whispered into my ear. I sobbed louder, trying to push him away He wouldn't let me go.

"You can't know that for sure."

"I'm never going to let you go. We're never going to let you go."

"He already has," I sob, holding onto him instead of pushing away.

"Who has Princess?"

"Michael." He made a noise of disbelief, grabbing my face and making me look into his eyes. His brown eyes swirled with emotion.

"Mike has not and will not ever let you go. Do you understand me?" His eyes, his voice, it sounded real to me, I could tell he wasn't lying to me.

"Yeah," I whispered looking down at my hands. He quickly pulled my chin to make me look at him again.

"The only reason why he's down there right now and I'm up here is because I asked to come up here to talk to you," he said softly to me.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I need you to understand something." I joddedplaying wih us fingers. He had moved us so we were lying down, me on his chest, laying directly above is heart. I liked hearing the beat, feeling secure In the fact that they were still here.

"People have said that I'm good with advice, so I need you to come to me if you can't go to Mike. I know people have a breaking point. And you will be fine with this tour. Sour fan vase is a pretty awesome, close knit family. The ones who actually make fun of and bring everyone down are the people who we don't accept into our family. We need his tour, trust me, we're going crazy just sitting here."

"I don't want to guys to go crazy." He laughed at what I said, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. We sat there after that for a good 15 minutes not talking, not moving, just laying there, breathing.

"Do me a favor?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Give this tour a chance. You'll have fun and Mike actually has a surprise for you. Okay?" My attitude perked up at the mention of a surprise. I loved them. I say up quickly, pulling Jaime up with me.

"A surprise?" I shimmied off the bed. My voice sounded giddy as I tried pulling him across the room.

"Woah there. Where are you off to in such a hurry?" He laughed out. I wasn't payin attention, so I abruptly stopped and almost fell forward no thanks to Jaime.

"What are you doing?" I questioned looking back at him. He has dug his heals into the carpet pulling me to a stop.

"Promise me things will be okay?"

"I can't-" He cut me off before I could finish. I sighed, looking down at my shoes.

"I promise." He beamed at me, even though I down right lied to him I don't know if I could be okay.

"C'mon Princess, lets go bug Mike into telling you your surprise." He was the one dragging me this time. And appears y I wasn't walking fast enough because as soon as I could blink I was in his arms being thrown over his shoulder.

"Jaime!" I yelled so loud I'm sure everyone could hear me across the house. I giggled letting my arms dangle as he held into my legs. I laughed harder as he joined across the hallway. As soon as the carpet changed to hardwood, I was dropped onto a lap. I grunted loudly, slightly losing my breath. I heard a grunt and a puff of air hit my cheek making my hair wisp around. I started laughing again, unable to hold it in. Through squinted eyes and blurry vision I looked up and noticed I was curled up on Michael.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry Mikey." I wheezed out, gripping onto his shirt to keep myself from falling.

"It's okay baby girl." Letting out a laugh himself. Jaime cleared his throat loudly, looking up quickly staring him directly in the eyes and held his face to keep him from moving.