Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Just Breath - Pearl Jam

Before I could even finish my sentence, I was in Mikes arms having the life bare hugged out of me. His arms were wrapped around my lower back tightly, his nose pressed into my neck. I pushed my hands into his shoulders, trying to get him to loosen his hold but he hadn't gotten the message. Given in, and slightly losing my breath, I wrapped my arms around his necks and pulled my legs up so they wrapped around his skinny waist.

"Finally!" I heard Vic cheer loudly clapping his hands together. Tingles shot up my spine when I felt his soft lips press to my shoulder.

"I knew it, Vic, guess who owes me 50 bucks." I heard Tony say. I let out a chuckle, squeazing my legs tighter around his waist. He gasped, pulling his face away from me to look at my face in shock.

"I can't really breathe, lovely." Recognition flocked his face, and he grinned sheepishly at me.

"Your awestruck by my sexy ness." A smirk fell onto his gorgeous face.

"No. Your crushing me to your chest," I retorted. He stuck his tongue out at me, letting my slide down his body and to the floor.

"Princess, you should probably take this." I turned to look at Jaime, who was holding out a dark gray zip up hoodie in my direction. I looked down at my attire, noticing I was wearing a pair of Mikes boxers and a tight tank top, and no bra. My breasts weren't very big, and were actually smoothed by the built in bra, but I looked up again and noticed the five other boys standing in the living room that weren't there last night. Yes that's right, the Siren boys had arrived. Sheepishly, I leaned forward and grabbed the jacket, rushing to put it on before slipping behind Michael. These guys were my idols. Everything they seemed to stand for, in their music, was something that saved me when I needed it the most. I sucked in a breath, tucking my bottom lip into my teeth.

"Don't be scared little one, we aren't going to bite you." Kellin said, wearing a black beanie that pulled his slightly long black hair up.

"Much," A long red haired man said, standing next to Jaime. I recognized him to be Jesse. Next to them stood the other three boys, Gabe, Justin and, Jack. They each had their own unique stance, each very intimidating. But not in the way my father intimiadated me, more like intimidatingly safe. That probably didn't make any sense. I twisted my fingers into Mikes hips, where my hands seemed to automatically place themselves. Mike's own arms were crossed over his chest, kind of acting like my bodyguard. I was happy Jaime looked out for me, knowing I would definitely find it awkward just standing here in so little, in front of a ton of guys, that they thought I knew everything about.

"Angel, I have to go upstairs to put some clothes on, okay? You want to go stand next to Tony?" Tony held out his arms, like he wanted me to hug him, when I peaked to the side of my boyfriends tall body. I liked the sound of that.

"Actually, can we go sit in the living room? I'll sit next to you Tony, but this is really awkward." I made sure Tony was happier with the situation because he seemed to pout when I asked if we could sit.

"That sounds like a good idea, we can introduce you to the guys," Vic announced. I laughed nervously, agreeing just because I didn't want to explain myself just yet. There was no easy way to tell them how I knew about the Sirens boys, without saying they saved my life, and then I would have to explain what I meant by that.

Walking into Tony's arms, I let him pull into the living room, watching Mike curiously as he climbed the stairs. We sat on the love seat, which confuses me further when I realized there was no room for Mike. Tony seemed to not notice my confusion, because he leaned back into the seat comfortably with his arms still wrapped around my shoulders. The other boys placed themselves done in the miraculous amount of couches we had. We decided together that we wouldn't keep a television in the living room, because honestly we had a movie room, and televisions in each of our rooms, so if we really wanted to watch tv together, we could do it in the movie room. So we moved all five couches we had into a square type thing that looked more like a hexagon because two of the couches were love seats. Justin, Gabe, and Kellin were siting together on the couch across from ours, while Jaime and Jack sat on the other love seat. Jesse had managed to snag his own three-seater couch to himself, to which he leaned against an armrest facing himself to my couch and spread out his legs.

Jesse had really long hair for a guy. Like Shawn White status, the exact same color red as well. He seemed like the type of guy who always were a smile. He would get along great with Jaime. Gabe and Jack looked equal in the amount of how serious they were. Justin reminded me of a playboy, someone who always had different types of girls, but I knew he had a long time girlfriend, who was extremely pretty. Her name was Annie, and it was pretty ironic because she was a red head, like Jessie. She was exotic, and easily kept Justin in check. I did my research well. Kellin was different though, he was closed off to the world, but still kept up a front with his fans, for which I appreciated because his voice was what found me first. I stopped day dreaming when I noticed the silence surrounded us. I snapped to attention, seeing Mike standing in front of me, now wearing a pair of red basketball shorts, and reckless white t-shirt and and and red and white SnapBack rested in his head. His signature outfit. He signaled for me to get up, and I followed his command, looking at him in confusion. He sat in my seat, making Tony move his arm away from the cushions. I turned around in a huff, moving to seat next to Jesse, but hands grabbed my hips and suddenly I let out a squeal as my feet slipped out from under me. I landed on Mike's legs, letting an extremely loud grunting sound pass my lips, and then turned around to smack Michael's chest.

"Don't d-do that t-to me, you j-jerk!" I stuttered out, feeling slightly embarrassed now because the entire room was filled with obnoxious, deep laughter. My face was red with the blood that flooded to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Angel, I just wanted my girl close to me." He winced visibly when I hit his chest again, and I smiled softly, pleased to know he wasn't superman.

"Don't get cheeky with me mister," I replied sternly.

"Si, mama." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me loosely to his body. I tucked my feet under my legs, sitting criss cross on top of his lap. I couldn't help but to swoon slightly when his Spanish accent slipped out.

"Ready to be introduced to these goofs GG?" I heard Tony's voice say from my left. I felt my cheeks heat up again, when I realized what I had to do know.

"Umm, well I kind of already know them," I said aloud, playing with the zipper of the jacket Jaime lent me.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked quietly.

"These we're the guys who saved my life." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for your patience! I know I haven't kept up my promises on updating but I'm extremely lazy and have run out of my multiple notebooks filled with this story. That meaning I have to type it straight from my mind and hoping its not completely terrible.

I love you guys! I hope to hear from some of you soon, I like reading how much to love this story.

Stay strong silent readers(: I love you guys just as much as my commenters! Feel free to tell me what you guys think and how you think the Siren boys saved her life.