Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Best Song Ever - One Direction

My mind reeled at his words, at the possibility. Honestly I had no idea what I wanted to do. I don't want to ever feel like I did when I was with my dad. I never wanted to feel like that again. And I certainly know I never want anyone to feel like I did. Maybe there was something I could do to make sure that didn't happen. Maybe I could find those scared people, and make sure they were alright.

"I don't want people to feel like they are on their own." I stared out at Jaime and Tony who were sitting on the pool chairs, chatting up a couple of girls. One was oddly familiar, though I just pushed it off.

"What?" Mike questioned, rubbing his stubbily cheek against mine. I held in a giggle, petting his cheek affectionately.

"I don't want anyone to feel the same as I did before Mikey." I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, kicking off my vans, my leggings rode up my legs a bit but I didn't care. Jaime said I shouldn't care what people thought about my scar, so he he told me to wear my Metallica shirt. It was exceptionally loose, covering my butt. Jaime had taken it one step further by ripping the sleeves off and cutting the collar down so it showed my collar bones.

"That's understandable. What are you gunna do about it though?" He asked, leaning his head down and whispered the words on my arms, that were crossed across his chest.

"I want to start a foundation. Something that will help others not be in the same situation as I was in," I told him, just as Tony called our names. We both looked up and stared over at them. Vic and Jaime were laughing and talking to a girl with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She was beautiful to say the least and held a conversation easily with the boys. Tony walked/ran to us, with a shit eating grin fully expand on his face.

"Chelsea's back!" He shouted excitedly, "or should I say, she moved to San Diego."

"Who?" I question, smiling brightly at Jaimes excitedness.

"A girl Tony's been after for quiet a while." Mike told me.

"C'mon now." Tony said, red sparking his cheeks. The way Tony acted embarrassed. Like he liked that girl. She must've been really special if he was blushing over her.

"I wanna meet her Tortue!" I announced, still not letting of Michael, in fact, I tightened my hold on him. He squirmed.

"Okay, okay mamà! I'll take you." He stood up at his full height, carrying me with him. He was walking slowly, trying to give us as much time as possible. I liked being this close to him. I couldn't get enough of his warmth. He still gave me tingles. Only one thing rested on my mind. Tony ran off ahead of us.

"You'll help me right?" I whispered in us ear, running my fingers through his hair. He hummed quietly almost like a car, before nodding his head.

"I'll always help you Angel, whether you want me to or not. We'll always help you." I grinned, flipping my hair off my shoulder and over Mikes as well. I kissed his cheek, and he grinned hitching me up higher on his waist.

"I'm lucky I found you Angel." He whispered before I found us standing next to Vic. I smiled down at them, my interest peaking slightly, when I noticed the look Tony was giving Chelsea. I held my hand out to the small girl, hoping to introduce myself.

"Your Angela right?" Turns out she beat me to it. I couldn't keep the shock off my face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize we have met before." I whisper, tucking my hand into Michaeks loose tank top. His smooth chest flexed under my fingertips.

"Oh! No, we haven't. Officially anyways. We used to go to the same school, Tony and Jaime wanted to be your friend back then." That made me feel quilty, I looked down at Michaels neck, tracing his tattoos with my eyes.

"Oh no! I didn't mean it like that at all, me and my words. I like that you held off for so long. These boys were getting cocky." She laughed, enjoying the looks of shock that spread across the boy's face. I laughed, instantly knowing I was going to be friends with this girl.

"Well then, I'm Angela." I held my hand out again, and she placed hers in mine. I squeezed it before dropping her hand and replacing mine back where it was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. As long as I'm still in San Diego, I think we will be great friends." She smiled at me.

"You never know. Sometimes good things happen for a reason. Right Mikey?" I whispered, reaching out and looking at Michaels face. He smiled at me, puckering his lips out. I laughed and reached down to kiss him. He felt like home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well! This is it. I really appreciate you guys guiding me through this story. I loved it and I would like to think that I will write a sequel, but I won't be writing that right now. Though you should know that my best friend little_fishie_13 she's writing my somewhat sequel. I shou say she's writing Chelsea and Tonys story. Angel and Mike will be making a guest appearance a lot!