Status: Please tell me what you think :)

Forget About It [All Time Low fic]

Chapter 03

Shay’s eyes fluttered open to only see an empty spot next to her Sab walked into the room jumping up onto the bed Alex walking back into the room wearing flannel pants no shirt a cup of coffee in his hand a smile crept upon his face.
“Sleep well?”
Shay nods he put his cup down crawling on the bed hovering her smile on his face as he pressed his lips against hers. “Do you want to hear that song? It’s almost finished.”
Shay’s eyes got big a smile on her face, “I’d love to hear it” She leaped off the bed following him outside onto the patio he sat down on one of the chairs bringing his guitar to his lap and started to strum the strings as Shay leaned against the patio door..

“Say goodbye to the halls, and the classes,
Say hello to a job, and the taxes,
The weekends with old friends
Spilling into 9-5 routine

Tell me how you feel over and done with,
Like your life is a map with no compass
To guide at the bar, drinking way too much
We sing along to "Forever Young"

Alex put the guitar down a smile crept on Shay’s lips as she walked over straddling his lap pressing her lips against his, “I loved it, I can’t wait to hear the rest.” His arms wrapped around her waist he sighed resting his forehead against hers as the kiss ended.
“Wait! Shay! Need to talk!” Jack groaned backing up.
“Hey Shay!”
“You both good?” Shay asked.
“We good, want anything from the kitchen?!”
Shay shook her head, “I’m good, I’ll be in there in a few!” Shay shouted back.
“To the kitchen!”
Shay and Alex walked into the kitchen moments later to find something to eat but only to see Roo and Jack making out on the counter, Alex wiggled his eye brows.
“No one fucks on the counter!”
“DEAL WITH IT GASKARTH! And we are not going to do it on the counter, we want food then we go back to our room.” Roo smirked.
Jack looked over at Alex noticing a hickey on his neck a smirk plastered on his face, “Roo these two were doing the nasty.” He leaned against the counter with his arms crossed.
“Le gasp! I’m so ashamed!” Roo started to fake cry on Jack’s shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him from behind.
Shay chuckled slightly, “That we did. And it all started with fighting over a remote control.” She said.
“Jack! Where did we go wrong?” She asked running her fingers through his hair, he shifted a little bit clearing his throat.
Alex laughed wrapping his arms around Shay from the front kissing her softly on the lips, Jack sighed, “I don’t know Roo Roo.” He mumbled.
“Kids today, we’d never do that” Roo shook her head biting his shoulder slightly.
Jack grumbled glaring at Roo, “Oh yeah and this is coming from someone who is making me suffer” he whimpered.
Roo bit her lower lip shrugging innocently smiling.
“Shay and I are going back upstairs” Alex said barley loud enough for Jack and Roo to hear, Shay pouted.
“But Lex, I’m hungry.”
Roo chuckled, “You need food for round two! Why do you think we’re down here” Roo said as the waffles popped up from the toaster she grinned grabbing them putting them in a plate taking a bite out of them.
“But Shay, I need it.” Alex whimpered in her ear, a smirk plastered across her face.
“How bad?” She kissed under his earlobe.
“Not as bad as me!” Roo bounced over grabbing Shay’s hand running up the stairs with her, Alex wiggled his eye brows pouting.
“Roo! Bring her back!”
“Never!”
“It’s our turn to have hot lesbian sex!” Roo shouted.
Jack nearly choked on his waffle glancing at Alex they both darted for the stairs fighting to get up the stiars and into the room once the door was opened they seen them both sitting on the bed eating cookies.
“Hey! There’s no lesbian sex going on here!” Jack pouted.
“Jack, get your girlfriend out of our room.”
Jack smirked, “Gladly.” He walked over, Roo whimpered.
“Shay, save me.”
Shay squealed as Alex jumped landing on top of her after jumping onto the bed, “Alex! Get off!” She said laughing. “I would but Alex has me tied down!”
Alex smirked, “She’s not getting away, I won’t allow it.” He said sending small butterfly kisses down her neck she bit her lower lip biting back a moan as he had hit her weak spot.
“I’ll see you on the other side” Roo said as she was being dragged away out of the room into hers and Jack’s room.
Jack slammed the door too with his foot turning around as he held Roo in his arms pressing her against the door a smirk plastered across her face as his lips pressed against hers she , she tangled her fingers in his hair as he backed up toward the bed gently throwing her onto it hovering over her kissing her neck biting lightly at the skin as his hands traveled down her sides placing them upon her hips hearing a slight moan escape her lips.
Roo grabbed his face pressing her lips back onto his own, his hands traveled down toward the waist line of her underwear sliding them down as she kicked them off the rest of the way she smirked against his lips letting her hand slowly slide inside his boxers hearing a soft growl escape his lips she slid them off as he finished kicking them off.
Jack pulled back from the kiss lifting her tank over her head throwing it across the room crashing his lips back down onto hers her legs wrapped around his waist just as he slid inside, Roo’s hands dropped from his neck to the sheets on the bed gripping them.

Jack collapsed next to Roo as she snuggled close to his side he wrapped his arms around her stomach pressing his lips against her forehead as he closed his eyes resting his head on the pillow as her head rested on his chest.
“I love you” Roo mumbled.
“Love you too” Jack sighed as he caressed her back with his index finger drawing little circles around the middle slowly falling asleep himself
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe/Comment