Caraphernelia

Chapter 6- A Splitting of the Mind

Tony's POV
The next day I woke up with a splitting headache.I didn't want to move, I just wanted to sleep. I looked over and Mike was still asleep so I snuggled closer to him wrapping my arms around his muscled caramel skin tracing hearts on his bare chest. Being next time him was everything I could ever want and more. I never thought I could have a happiness like this. Before the band I was nothing and I was going no where with my life. My relationships were short and mainly meaningless sex. But my last relationship still sends shivers down my back. Sebastian Hanley. He treated me like an angel, and I thought nothing could be as perfect as the moments I spent with him. But, six months into the relationship he snapped. My body once covered in love bites, changed to bruises. If he wasn't punching me, he was throwing me into mirrors and onto the ground. My hands still have scars from when he punched me mirror then threw me into the glass shards. I couldn't play guitar for a week. I couldn't bring myself to leave him. I tried so many times, but he stopped me. Not with pain, but with his words. He swept me off my feet, and we'd have romantic date nights, and passionate sex. But then everything would go back to the hell he was putting me through. My own personal hell. But it's my fault. To this day the thought of how sweet he could be gets to me. But he put me through so much. I looked over at the taller boy under me and kissed his chest. I knew Mike wouldn't hurt me. He has too much respect for women. Yes, he has a reputation for being a player, but that's not him. He stirred awake stretching a little and leaning over kissing me softly, "Morning baby.", he said in his scratchy morning voice that drives me crazy. I laid my head on his chest and smiled, everything was perfect, and tonight would be even better.
I slipped on a pair of the closest underwear to me and walked to the front of the bus which was wrecked. Kellin and Vic were in Vic's bunk, Kellin's bare leg hanging off, Jaime and Gabe were cuddled against eachother snuggling, a sight I thought I'd never see, and everyone else was scattered around the bus just like the empty beer bottles. I weaved through the bodies and bottles to grab water and medicine. I accidently kicked Jack in the stomach causing him to groan and flip over. I hoped back into the bunk and took a sip out of the water trying to cure my hangover as Mike did the same.
After meddicating up my hand traced down Mike's stomach, "I got a suprise for you tonight. He looked at me obviously curious of my plans so I told him, "Well, we don't have a show tonight so I wanted to do something special, but that's the only hint your getting.", and with that I laid my head back down as we drifted back off to sleep.
A few hours later I awoke to a familiar voice from the front of the bus, one I hadn't heard in a while. Sebastian. No, it couldn't be. He was in California last I heard, trying to make a living being a beatboxer, something Kellin was great at. I peeked my head out to see who was here, since I knew it wasn't any of the Sleeping with Sirens crew nor Jaime or Vic. I said the back of a tall shaggy raven haired man in tight pants and a black muscle tee.
"Turtle! Get your ass out here. I got a friend I want you to meet.", Vic yelled from the front of the bus when he noticed me peeking out. I pulled on some shorts and slipped out of bed running my fingers through my messy hair and walking to the front of the bus. The raven haired boy turned around as I walked up front and my heart dropped. Sebastian. My mind went into panic mode. This can't be real. How could he and Vic even know each other?
"Tony Perry.", Sebastian whispered as his eyes widened.
Vic gave him an odd look, "You know each other Tone?".
"We uh...uhm-", I was at a loss of words in front of him. He always left me speechless and I hated it. He turned me, confident Tony, into the shy kid I used to me.
"Tony was my fiance a few years ago. We actually broke up a little bit before he started doing his little guitar thing. But I didn't really put two and two together that this was the band he's in.", Sebastian said not missing a beat, he always knew what to say, especially when I didn't.
"Well uhm", Mike said scratching the back of his head, "I hope there's no bad blood and shit, cause uh you know, we need you for the tour..." I bit my lip and shook my head telling Vic everything would be fine. A few awkward minutes later Mike rolled out of bed, tight underwear fitting his legs perfectly.
"Mikeeey!", Sebastian yelled as he saw Mikes shuffle to the front for coffee.
"Sebastian my man! When'd you get here?", Mike asked as he poured him a cup of black coffee and sat down crossing his legs.
"Early this morning. I got a call from your big bro and he thought since ya'll were in town we could hang and do a collab together for the tour. He said ya'll had an extra bunk so I got in my car and made my way over to see you assholes.", Sebastian said with his award winning smile making my heart cringe. Well, this tour was going to be interesting. But, at least I had tonight. Tonight will be the night everything changes.
"Well, I have a few things I need to do today so I'm gonna just head out.", I said making my way to grab some clothes.
"But you just met Sebastian!", Mike yelled from the front of the bus, "Don't be rude! Stay and talk. Socialize. Whatever you have to do can wait."
"Trust me, I know Sebastian.", I snapped at Mike pulling a shirt over my head and slipping my vans on grabbing for Mike's keys. Mike looked at me shocked. I mean, I did snap at him...and he doesn't know our past.
"Have him tell you, I'm sure his version is a lot nicer then mine.", I kissed Mike softly on the lips and with that, I was gone.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
"What was that all about?", I asked a little hurt and confused. Why would Tony just snap at me like that? And how could he know Sebastian, he just got here for fucks sake.
"Well Mikey, me and Tony we're kinda engaged a few years back.", Sebastian said fidgiting with his hands.
"Obviously I didn't end well.", I said grabbing a few beers and handing one to Sebastian.
"Well, yeah. Tony was too fucking clingy and emotional man. Fuck, especially jealous. I'd spend one hour over time and he'd get pissed. One time he even accused me of cheating!", Sebastian said dramatically, "I see you two have a little fling going on."
I shot him a look and processed my thoughts, "Uhm, I'm kinda done with 'flings'. I'm a one person man now, and Tony's my man.", I said making sure he knew he was off limits, "But, I need a shower cause I fucking stink, so I'll talk to you in a few minutes".
I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the water drowning out everyone else's talking. Tony gets that way? I don't think I could handle that. I mean I love him...but fuck, I need my own space. If he were to do that...Fuck I don't know. I just needed my own time to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got the idea for the name of this chapter from a story I read, entitled A splitting of the mind. And it's a Frerard
and it fucks with your feels ;-;
so go read it bby's!
And no the chapter has nothing to do with ASOTM
i just liked the name
http://shoved2agree.livejournal.com/8439.html <--------- ASOTM mass post